Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,794 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:45 PM

Sowore: Osinbajo Is As Dangerous As Buhari, Blabbing Up & Down Because Of 2023 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore: Osinbajo Is As Dangerous As Buhari, Blabbing Up & Down Because Of 2023 (24251 Views)

Was Nnamdi Kanu Right All This Time He Was Blabbing? / Amaechi Caught Sleeping In Calabar As Buhari Was Commissioning Projects (Pics / Kola Abiola Hugs Tinubu In Aso Rock As Buhari Confers GCFR On His Father. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore: Osinbajo Is As Dangerous As Buhari, Blabbing Up & Down Because Of 2023 by ivolt: 10:27am On Oct 11, 2021
Sowore the fake activist who wants to become Nigeria's president.
If only people realise that whatever he does including various sponsored protest
is to advance his presidential agenda.
Whenever you see Sowore in the news, just picture a presidential candidate campaigning for election, nothing more.
Re: Sowore: Osinbajo Is As Dangerous As Buhari, Blabbing Up & Down Because Of 2023 by Bola146(f): 10:27am On Oct 11, 2021
Evercurious:

You said this cos he talked about Osinbajo .right? Unaa eyes never clear. TRIBALIST

Thanks ritualist! Undo grin

4 Likes

Re: Sowore: Osinbajo Is As Dangerous As Buhari, Blabbing Up & Down Because Of 2023 by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:28am On Oct 11, 2021
Lols I see a tribe calling Sowore a fool, idiot and so on because the dude refused to play by the fence the same way the tribe plays....

No or ( few) Yoruba men will ever tell you you are doing the wrong thing or the right thing....

Reason is because , when it comes right, he will be favoured.....

When it turns wrong....he will also be favoured...

So standing at the neutral level grants him access to both right or wrong.....

If the Vice President of Nigeria today is an Igbo man and Buhari is the President, Buhari must have resigned since as he can't stay with the Igbo man and be commiting monumental historical abominations while the Igbo man will keep quiet and hail him.... NEVER!!!!!!!

Sowore must be right ......

7 Likes

Re: Sowore: Osinbajo Is As Dangerous As Buhari, Blabbing Up & Down Because Of 2023 by BabaO2: 10:29am On Oct 11, 2021
Homeboiy:
If osibanjo is good

He should have helped his boss

Osibanjo is more bad than buhari
When he was doing it and the economy was bouncing back @poster boy etc, were you dead then, didn't your type and born to rule core beleivers make every attempt to checkmate his growing popularity above his principal even with series of blackmail?
Without proper restructuring or decomposition into regions nothing good can ever and ever come out of Nigeria. Nigeria presidency is the winner takes it all.
Re: Sowore: Osinbajo Is As Dangerous As Buhari, Blabbing Up & Down Because Of 2023 by Evercurious(f): 10:29am On Oct 11, 2021
TheWolfen:
Okay whatever your truth is but do u know if he saying this just to support the other hospital surgery customer and unclean spirit lookalike one?
Trust these people at your own risk

I trust none of them but focus on the message . That's what reasonable people ought to do.. So be reasonable. OSIBANJO, TINUBU, BUHARI ETC THEY ARE ALL SAME WITH THEIR PROPAGANDA AND LIES... NONE EXEMPTED.

5 Likes

Re: Sowore: Osinbajo Is As Dangerous As Buhari, Blabbing Up & Down Because Of 2023 by Oduduwa707: 10:29am On Oct 11, 2021
Mastakija:
That picture above is nothing
What do u expect
he'll have to say something gud abt his boss undecided

To me i still think VP is like a mercy to Nigeria
If God wants him there who are we to say No

I rest my case

Gullible 9ja pple always using God's name for rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Osinbajo Is As Dangerous As Buhari, Blabbing Up & Down Because Of 2023 by Evercurious(f): 10:31am On Oct 11, 2021
Bola146:

Thanks ritualist! Undo grin

SKULL MINER,RITUALIST AKA ORGAN HARVESTER

2 Likes

Re: Sowore: Osinbajo Is As Dangerous As Buhari, Blabbing Up & Down Because Of 2023 by rayvelez(m): 10:31am On Oct 11, 2021
How can a Pastor be lying like dis to the whole world even himself buhari know he is a failure and a disaster. Had it been we have a strong institution that disaster would have been impeach by now and facing trial.

4 Likes

Re: Sowore: Osinbajo Is As Dangerous As Buhari, Blabbing Up & Down Because Of 2023 by Nobody: 10:31am On Oct 11, 2021
As long as we (ever so unintelligibly) keep making it about people, parties, and personalities, we will ignore that the system is deeply flawed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore: Osinbajo Is As Dangerous As Buhari, Blabbing Up & Down Because Of 2023 by NobleRace: 10:32am On Oct 11, 2021
NoFoxGiven:
Osinbajo and dangerous no belong in the same sentence

Or maybe the only time you can use it is when you say "It is dangerous to be weak and foolish as Osinbajo"

Osinbajo is playing his card well. The guy is very wise.
Re: Sowore: Osinbajo Is As Dangerous As Buhari, Blabbing Up & Down Because Of 2023 by gabicon: 10:32am On Oct 11, 2021
HonNL:

Omoyele Sowore

I have come to understand that uneasy lies the head that wears the crown, a competent head can go a long way in easing an already uneasy head. The VP has so far done a great job his office is required to which is support the president. The Trump/Pence presidency in America made me understand this. The Biden administration has made me understand that talk is cheap, we can talk all we want but if it is not backed up with results it's trash.

In the hierarchy of authority the president makes the final decision, you may not agree with the president's stand but as a vice you disagree and follow through with the final decision. This is a difficult pill to swallow but that's how it is, you may have the most competent VP but if you yourself are not competent and you choose to refuse good counsel the result is failure.

Most people say he should resign, these same people are working with leaders that they don't necessarily agree with their ideology yet they haven't resigned.
Re: Sowore: Osinbajo Is As Dangerous As Buhari, Blabbing Up & Down Because Of 2023 by Shooyie: 10:33am On Oct 11, 2021
In this country, we criticise more than taking steps to solving problems. Sowore, contest an election and win rather than this your weed fuelled behaviour.
Re: Sowore: Osinbajo Is As Dangerous As Buhari, Blabbing Up & Down Because Of 2023 by Evercurious(f): 10:34am On Oct 11, 2021
Authoreety:
Is he tryna say that 0sinbajo is green snake inna green grass

Of course YES and reasonable people know that
Re: Sowore: Osinbajo Is As Dangerous As Buhari, Blabbing Up & Down Because Of 2023 by Evercurious(f): 10:38am On Oct 11, 2021
gabicon:

I have come to understand that uneasy lies the head that wears the crown, a competent head can go a long way in easing an already uneasy head. The VP has so far done a great job his office is required to which is support the president. The Trump/Pence presidency in America made me understand this. The Biden administration has made me understand that talk is cheap, we can talk all we want but if it is not backed up with results it's trash.

In the hierarchy of authority the president makes the final decision, you may not agree with the president's stand but as a vice you disagree and follow through with the final decision. This is a difficult pill to swallow but that's how it is, you may have the most competent VP but if you yourself are not competent and you choose to refuse good counsel the result is failure.

Most people say he should resign, these same people are working with leaders that they don't necessarily agree with their ideology yet they haven't resigned.

Shld that now make him a CHRONIC LIAR and also a TEN TONGUED SERPENT? Pls enough of all this epistle just to justify rubbish.. unaa don start Buhari type now cos of your selfishness and tribalism

6 Likes

Re: Sowore: Osinbajo Is As Dangerous As Buhari, Blabbing Up & Down Because Of 2023 by Dejyom(m): 10:38am On Oct 11, 2021
Yele is simply just wasting his time drooling up and down about Osinbajo.
Osinbajo is way too much for him and far greater than he could ever think
Besides, Yele Sowore's pathetic bleating can't control the minds of the knowledgeable ones that know the person of Osinbajo well.
Re: Sowore: Osinbajo Is As Dangerous As Buhari, Blabbing Up & Down Because Of 2023 by don4real18(m): 10:38am On Oct 11, 2021
Bola146:
You are worse too undecided undecided Cho Cho Cho!!! If you are Nigeria president today, you will do worse than Buhari undecided undecided I don't trust you!
But you trust Osibanjo? grin
Re: Sowore: Osinbajo Is As Dangerous As Buhari, Blabbing Up & Down Because Of 2023 by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 11, 2021
Rubbiish:

There is nothing the vice president of any nation can do! He is answerable to the president & not as powerful as u think!

But he advises the president on special areas he was assigned to spearhead... "e.g Economy.

5 Likes

Re: Sowore: Osinbajo Is As Dangerous As Buhari, Blabbing Up & Down Because Of 2023 by prigoz(m): 10:40am On Oct 11, 2021
yemmight:
Sowore is an idiot.
Because he said raw and pure truth.

2 Likes

Re: Sowore: Osinbajo Is As Dangerous As Buhari, Blabbing Up & Down Because Of 2023 by Evercurious(f): 10:40am On Oct 11, 2021
Shooyie:
In this country, we criticise more than taking steps to solving problems. Sowore, contest an election and win rather than this your weed fuelled behaviour.

Weldone.. Tongue don change cos it's your own that is being talked about. Hasnt TRIBALISM destroyed you enough?
Re: Sowore: Osinbajo Is As Dangerous As Buhari, Blabbing Up & Down Because Of 2023 by Oyinlomobambam(m): 10:41am On Oct 11, 2021
Mastakija:
That picture above is nothing
What do u expect
he'll have to say something gud abt his boss undecided

To me i still think VP is like a mercy to Nigeria
If God wants him there who are we to say No

I rest my case

What if God want Tinubu
Maybe we should just leave everything to God and let Buhari continue

2 Likes

Re: Sowore: Osinbajo Is As Dangerous As Buhari, Blabbing Up & Down Because Of 2023 by don4real18(m): 10:41am On Oct 11, 2021
Dejyom:
Yele is simply just wasting his time drooling up and down about Osinbajo.
Osinbajo is way too much for him and far greater than he could ever think
Besides, Yele Sowore's pathetic bleating can't control the minds of the knowledgeable ones that know the person of Osinbajo well.
The knowledgeable ones know that Osi is not fit to be a president. If Osi was Pontius Pilate's vice in the Bible, he would still claim that his hands are tied so that Jesus would still be crucified. grin

5 Likes

Re: Sowore: Osinbajo Is As Dangerous As Buhari, Blabbing Up & Down Because Of 2023 by Trumann: 10:42am On Oct 11, 2021
Bamzyriches451:
That's very true but afonjas will still argue about this

Both Sowore and Osinbajo are both Yorubas, yet you this Biafran refugee found a way to introduce your stupidity into the mix.
Today is sit at home killing day, UGM fall on you.

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Osinbajo Is As Dangerous As Buhari, Blabbing Up & Down Because Of 2023 by Raiders: 10:43am On Oct 11, 2021
SmartPolician:
In 2015 you guys literally said with Buhari manning security and Osibanjo taking charge of the economy that APC would present a better outcome.

Osibanjo and Buhari have failed Nigerians woefully. Osibanjo is part and parcel of this present administration and you people want to absolve him of his part in ruining this country.

Was it not Osibanjo that was personally sharing 10k bribe to market women in the run up to 2019 election?

This same short demon that did nothing while the economy is being raped right left front and center. The same man who stood aside while this administration get away with all sort of illegality.

Na thunder go fire any body wey open him or her mouth to either campaign for him or absolve him of his role in this government.

Just imagine Pence trying to dissociate himself from Trump's presidency. Let him go and camping and let us tell him what he did wrong. Joe Biden built his campaign on the back of the performance of Obama presidency. What is Osibanjo going campaign with?

Copied from dettolgel
I wish more Nigerians think like you. But deep down you and I know that the next president will be from APC or their evil cousins the PDP. They will vote for Atiku because it's the turn of the north or Osinbanjo/ Tinubu because it's the turn of the south. Nigerians are still not ready for good leadership and I don't think 2023 will be different.

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Osinbajo Is As Dangerous As Buhari, Blabbing Up & Down Because Of 2023 by Bola146(f): 10:44am On Oct 11, 2021
Evercurious:

SKULL MINER,RITUALIST AKA ORGAN HARVESTER

E pain you cheesy CEO in drugs trafficking wink

6 Likes

Re: Sowore: Osinbajo Is As Dangerous As Buhari, Blabbing Up & Down Because Of 2023 by justmondris: 10:48am On Oct 11, 2021
How can you compare a prof with someone that does not have primary six certificate?

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Osinbajo Is As Dangerous As Buhari, Blabbing Up & Down Because Of 2023 by Shooyie: 10:48am On Oct 11, 2021
Evercurious:

Weldone.. Tongue don change cos it's your own that is being talked about. Hasnt TRIBALISM destroyed you enough?

Lol! read my comment again and if you still feel convinced about your question, you can't be helped.
Re: Sowore: Osinbajo Is As Dangerous As Buhari, Blabbing Up & Down Because Of 2023 by Evercurious(f): 10:51am On Oct 11, 2021
Bola146:

E pain you cheesy CEO in drugs trafficking wink

Lol.. Pain yourself abeg and pls make sure you die if you can.

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Osinbajo Is As Dangerous As Buhari, Blabbing Up & Down Because Of 2023 by Lacash: 10:52am On Oct 11, 2021
HonNL:

Omoyele Sowore

Trust this man at your own peril grin
Re: Sowore: Osinbajo Is As Dangerous As Buhari, Blabbing Up & Down Because Of 2023 by Evercurious(f): 10:52am On Oct 11, 2021
Shooyie:

Lol! read my comment again and if you still feel convinced about your question, you can't be helped.

Lol... Obviously you re referring to yourself... cos you really cant be helped when TRIBALISM is involved

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Osinbajo Is As Dangerous As Buhari, Blabbing Up & Down Because Of 2023 by Evercurious(f): 10:53am On Oct 11, 2021
justmondris:
How can you compare a prof with someone that does not have primary six certificate?

But the so called professor behaves like the primary six certificate holder.

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Osinbajo Is As Dangerous As Buhari, Blabbing Up & Down Because Of 2023 by Shooyie: 10:57am On Oct 11, 2021
Evercurious:

Lol... Obviously you re referring to yourself... cos you really cant be helped when TRIBALISM is involved

Lol! Okay.
Re: Sowore: Osinbajo Is As Dangerous As Buhari, Blabbing Up & Down Because Of 2023 by Evercurious(f): 10:58am On Oct 11, 2021
Shooyie:

Lol! Okay.

You re welcome

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Truth About The Planned Demolition Of Gbagyi-Villa, In Kaduna Pics / "We must unite & defend Nigeria": Okupe urges Support For Tinubu on Niger crisis / President Buhari Commissions New Naval Sports Complex In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.