Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,127 members, 7,811,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

Sowore: Osinbajo Is As Dangerous As Buhari, Blabbing Up & Down Because Of 2023 - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore: Osinbajo Is As Dangerous As Buhari, Blabbing Up & Down Because Of 2023 (24246 Views)

Was Nnamdi Kanu Right All This Time He Was Blabbing? / Amaechi Caught Sleeping In Calabar As Buhari Was Commissioning Projects (Pics / Kola Abiola Hugs Tinubu In Aso Rock As Buhari Confers GCFR On His Father. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore: Osinbajo Is As Dangerous As Buhari, Blabbing Up & Down Because Of 2023 by Babastrong(m): 3:46pm On Oct 11, 2021
Osinbajo's loyalists will bombard sowore now with a lot of insults. Especially those that carry religion for head.
lemme stay here and be reading comments.

2 Likes

Re: Sowore: Osinbajo Is As Dangerous As Buhari, Blabbing Up & Down Because Of 2023 by freshalien: 4:01pm On Oct 11, 2021
Mastakija:
That picture above is nothing
What do u expect
he'll have to say something gud abt his boss undecided

To me i still think VP is like a mercy to Nigeria
If God wants him there who are we to say No

I rest my case

When will you Nigerians have sense?! God has no hand in electing your leaders or hasn’t that been obvious since 1999?
Re: Sowore: Osinbajo Is As Dangerous As Buhari, Blabbing Up & Down Because Of 2023 by bareal(m): 4:18pm On Oct 11, 2021
Oracleforce:

you have forgotten that Chief Obafemi Awolowo was just an ordinary minister during Gowon Administration …and Alex Ekwemem was also a Vice President during Shagari era while the almighty Nnamdi Azikwe was a figure-head governor-general.... for ordinary Tafawa Balewa , a primary school teacher.

I'm here for all of you concerning Osinbajo matter

No wonder shagari was not better than Buhari... Dunderheads!!!
Re: Sowore: Osinbajo Is As Dangerous As Buhari, Blabbing Up & Down Because Of 2023 by kaymart: 4:58pm On Oct 11, 2021
seunaj:
I don't think that Osinbajo has the gut to Speak against the injustices of the North. I want someone like Tinubu in his prime and right mind. My only fear with Tinubu now is that he looks too old and weary of strength. He might just end up being another ceremonial president at the mercies of the cabals..
On this note, I doubt if there is someone else qualified for the position that is more popular than Osinbajo from the southwest.
What happened to Fashola...he is still quite young
Re: Sowore: Osinbajo Is As Dangerous As Buhari, Blabbing Up & Down Because Of 2023 by BIEYA: 5:05pm On Oct 11, 2021
This Can Never Help You to go into Power
����
Re: Sowore: Osinbajo Is As Dangerous As Buhari, Blabbing Up & Down Because Of 2023 by Oracleforce: 5:11pm On Oct 11, 2021
Evercurious:

Lol... Tell that to the wind... okay? TRIBALISM KILLS

.tribalism kills...like the killing in Yeast, a bi? ...
Re: Sowore: Osinbajo Is As Dangerous As Buhari, Blabbing Up & Down Because Of 2023 by Evercurious(f): 5:40pm On Oct 11, 2021
Oracleforce:

.tribalism kills...like the killing in Yeast, a bi? ...

Go cure your sickness
Re: Sowore: Osinbajo Is As Dangerous As Buhari, Blabbing Up & Down Because Of 2023 by Slurity(m): 6:21pm On Oct 11, 2021
Homeboiy:
If osibanjo is good

He should have helped his boss

Osibanjo is more bad than buhari
You are the funniest Nigerian
Re: Sowore: Osinbajo Is As Dangerous As Buhari, Blabbing Up & Down Because Of 2023 by justmondris: 6:45pm On Oct 11, 2021
Evercurious:

Ask me again
How?
Re: Sowore: Osinbajo Is As Dangerous As Buhari, Blabbing Up & Down Because Of 2023 by Oracleforce: 7:15pm On Oct 11, 2021
Evercurious:

Go cure your sickness

Like the cancer epidemic that is ravaging in your lineage, a bi?

Oni Bo nbe
Re: Sowore: Osinbajo Is As Dangerous As Buhari, Blabbing Up & Down Because Of 2023 by seunaj: 7:32pm On Oct 11, 2021
kaymart:

What happened to Fashola...he is still quite young
he is not interested. The guy is not a do or die politician
Re: Sowore: Osinbajo Is As Dangerous As Buhari, Blabbing Up & Down Because Of 2023 by kaymart: 8:10pm On Oct 11, 2021
seunaj:
he is not interested. The guy is not a do or die politician
How do u know he isn't interested?
Or he felt he doesn't stand a chance cos of tinubu....

I felt he suddenly went quiet under this present FG led administration....
Re: Sowore: Osinbajo Is As Dangerous As Buhari, Blabbing Up & Down Because Of 2023 by Evercurious(f): 8:28pm On Oct 11, 2021
Oracleforce:

Like the cancer epidemic that is ravaging in your lineage, a bi?

Oni Bo nbe

Go cure your sickness, TRIBALIST
Re: Sowore: Osinbajo Is As Dangerous As Buhari, Blabbing Up & Down Because Of 2023 by Evercurious(f): 8:29pm On Oct 11, 2021
justmondris:

How?

Ask me again
Re: Sowore: Osinbajo Is As Dangerous As Buhari, Blabbing Up & Down Because Of 2023 by cardoctor(m): 8:30pm On Oct 11, 2021
This guy get mouth ehnnn
Re: Sowore: Osinbajo Is As Dangerous As Buhari, Blabbing Up & Down Because Of 2023 by seunaj: 8:59pm On Oct 11, 2021
kaymart:

How do u know he isn't interested?
Or he felt he doesn't stand a chance cos of tinubu....

I felt he suddenly went quiet under this present FG led administration....
That's integrity. He knows that this government is a crap and doesn't want to get himself stained. He focused on his assignment and not interested in the dirty politics this administration is doing
Re: Sowore: Osinbajo Is As Dangerous As Buhari, Blabbing Up & Down Because Of 2023 by Wada3: 9:09pm On Oct 11, 2021
Sowore is just a noisemaker seeking for attention
Re: Sowore: Osinbajo Is As Dangerous As Buhari, Blabbing Up & Down Because Of 2023 by shegz24(m): 10:42am On Oct 12, 2021
No one is saying Osibanjo can be trusted but even Sowore himself, is far from being trustworthy.

In fact, we dont know who can be trusted.

Oshiomole as NLC Chairman, do pass this one.
Re: Sowore: Osinbajo Is As Dangerous As Buhari, Blabbing Up & Down Because Of 2023 by bareal(m): 4:23pm On Oct 22, 2021
Oracleforce:

you have forgotten that Chief Obafemi Awolowo was just an ordinary minister during Gowon Administration …and Alex Ekwemem was also a Vice President during Shagari era while the almighty Nnamdi Azikwe was a figure-head governor-general.... for ordinary Tafawa Balewa , a primary school teacher.

I'm here for all of you concerning Osinbajo matter

Wow!!! Little wonder the country has remained the same because of your kind.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fact Check: Tinubu Makes Fresh Claim On PVC Expiry Date, Is This True? / Sacking Jega “recipe For Disaster” – Northern Elders / Chibok Community Lambast Government, Media Over Treatment Of Rescued Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.