Stats: 3,151,030 members, 7,810,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:37 PM

Sowore: Osinbajo Is As Dangerous As Buhari, Blabbing Up & Down Because Of 2023 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore: Osinbajo Is As Dangerous As Buhari, Blabbing Up & Down Because Of 2023 (24238 Views)

Was Nnamdi Kanu Right All This Time He Was Blabbing? / Amaechi Caught Sleeping In Calabar As Buhari Was Commissioning Projects (Pics / Kola Abiola Hugs Tinubu In Aso Rock As Buhari Confers GCFR On His Father. Photos (2) (3) (4)

Re: Sowore: Osinbajo Is As Dangerous As Buhari, Blabbing Up & Down Because Of 2023 by Rubbiish(m): 11:04am On Oct 11, 2021
Esseite:

But he advises the president on special areas he was assigned to spearhead... "e.g Economy.
But u & I know buhari is not someone u can advice! When CBN banned crypto & osibanjo adviced against it, was the ban reversed? The VP ideas can only be taken if the president is receptive, if he is an adamant one like our president, there is nothing the VP can do!
Re: Sowore: Osinbajo Is As Dangerous As Buhari, Blabbing Up & Down Because Of 2023 by Basicend: 11:08am On Oct 11, 2021
Bola146:
You are worse too undecided undecided Cho Cho Cho!!! If you are Nigeria president today, you will do worse than Buhari undecided undecided I don't trust you!

He has knowledge but very unwise and not intelligent.

He is a polished tout and can never be a good leader for.Nigeria.

He will cause many unnecessary divisions because he is not grace with speech.
Re: Sowore: Osinbajo Is As Dangerous As Buhari, Blabbing Up & Down Because Of 2023 by kolexy(m): 11:09am On Oct 11, 2021
seunaj:
I don't think that Osinbajo has the gut to clamp down on the north. I want someone like Tinubu in his prime and right mind. My only fear with Tinubu now is that he looks too old and weary of strength. He might just end up being another ceremonial president at the mercies of the canals.
On this note, I doubt if there is someone else qualified for the position that is more popular than Osinbajo from the southwest.

Why do you need a President that will clamp down on a section of the country. Isn't that what we are complaining about Buhari? Do we really want a Leader that will further divide us?
Re: Sowore: Osinbajo Is As Dangerous As Buhari, Blabbing Up & Down Because Of 2023 by Bamzyriches451: 11:09am On Oct 11, 2021
Trumann:

Both Sowore and Osinbajo are both Yorubas, yet you this Biafran refugee found a way to introduce your stupidity into the mix.
Today is sit at home killing day, UGM fall on you.
I won't quote you violently the Way you did, let it not be today....
And mind you, ain't a biafran, I'm a Niger deltan
Re: Sowore: Osinbajo Is As Dangerous As Buhari, Blabbing Up & Down Because Of 2023 by BreakingNews21: 11:11am On Oct 11, 2021
When does Omoyele have time to go bleep his wife over in Yankee?
Always talking dis sedition craps.
Re: Sowore: Osinbajo Is As Dangerous As Buhari, Blabbing Up & Down Because Of 2023 by techWriter3: 11:11am On Oct 11, 2021
That's very true but afonjas will still say about this
Re: Sowore: Osinbajo Is As Dangerous As Buhari, Blabbing Up & Down Because Of 2023 by DoggoneDogg: 11:15am On Oct 11, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Oga swore,e be like say we go soon play your tape of 2015 for the whole world to see oh undecided

After playing the tape, respond to what he said about Osinbajo the Errand Boy.

Tinubu drug urchin!!

Re: Sowore: Osinbajo Is As Dangerous As Buhari, Blabbing Up & Down Because Of 2023 by bareal(m): 11:19am On Oct 11, 2021
Mastakija:
That picture above is nothing
What do u expect
he'll have to say something gud abt his boss undecided

To me i still think VP is like a mercy to Nigeria
If God wants him there who are we to say No

I rest my case

How can a professor of law emeritus support such a calamity reducing him to a Baba Oloja sharing peanuts in the market places. A whole prof deputising for a WAEC F9 candidate.

Na wa oh. Naija matter don tire me abeg

Re: Sowore: Osinbajo Is As Dangerous As Buhari, Blabbing Up & Down Because Of 2023 by Wada3: 11:21am On Oct 11, 2021
Sowore is just a frustrated guy who is just confused about his life

Re: Sowore: Osinbajo Is As Dangerous As Buhari, Blabbing Up & Down Because Of 2023 by Wada3: 11:23am On Oct 11, 2021
Stop posting senseless comments on social media, please
bareal:

How can a professor of law emeritus support such a calamity reducing him to a Baba Oloja sharing peanuts in the market places. A whole prof deputising for a WAEC F9 candidate.

Na wa oh. Naija matter don tire me abeg
Re: Sowore: Osinbajo Is As Dangerous As Buhari, Blabbing Up & Down Because Of 2023 by bareal(m): 11:24am On Oct 11, 2021
Wada3:

You are not wise just like your bubu. You are too simple minded!!!

Re: Sowore: Osinbajo Is As Dangerous As Buhari, Blabbing Up & Down Because Of 2023 by rollandben(m): 11:32am On Oct 11, 2021
Osinbajo is a ass lick, he dare not say anything contrary to his boss. He also knows the consequence of such action. We regret placing him behind Buhari
Re: Sowore: Osinbajo Is As Dangerous As Buhari, Blabbing Up & Down Because Of 2023 by gabicon: 11:32am On Oct 11, 2021
Evercurious:

Shld that now make him a CHRONIC LIAR and also a TEN TONGUED SERPENT? Pls enough of all this epistle just to justify rubbish.. unaa don start Buhari type now cos of your selfishness and tribalism

Politics 101 every politician is a liar, be it in Africa, Europe, Asia, America, and Australia. For the record, my paradigm on Buhari administration is that they have done a mediocre job in managing Nigeria. Because I don't echo your feelings and thoughts shouldn't make you label me selfish, tribalistic, or a bigot, we all find our respective ways to deal with issues.
Re: Sowore: Osinbajo Is As Dangerous As Buhari, Blabbing Up & Down Because Of 2023 by tosyne2much(m): 11:41am On Oct 11, 2021
seunaj:
I don't think that Osinbajo has the gut to Speak against the injustices of the North. I want someone like Tinubu in his prime and right mind. My only fear with Tinubu now is that he looks too old and weary of strength. He might just end up being another ceremonial president at the mercies of the canals.
On this note, I doubt if there is someone else qualified for the position that is more popular than Osinbajo from the southwest.
Fayose would be another candidate to consider from the south west just that I doubt if he can be given presidential ticket

Re: Sowore: Osinbajo Is As Dangerous As Buhari, Blabbing Up & Down Because Of 2023 by Evercurious(f): 11:53am On Oct 11, 2021
gabicon:

Politics 101 every politician is a liar, be it in Africa, Europe, Asia, America, and Australia. For the record, my paradigm on Buhari administration is that they have done a mediocre job in managing Nigeria. Because I don't echo your feelings and thoughts shouldn't make you label me selfish, tribalistic, or a bigot, we all find our respective ways to deal with issues.

Osinbajo is not just a liar but a CHRONIC one, a TEN TONGUED SERPENT and a CHAMELEON.its obvious that being selfish is your way of dealing with issues. Same selfish way of handling issues brought in Buhari and now same way? Abeg change tactics . Okay? It's simply TRIBALISM that is your issue.
Re: Sowore: Osinbajo Is As Dangerous As Buhari, Blabbing Up & Down Because Of 2023 by TemmywhiteJ(m): 11:56am On Oct 11, 2021
If anyone were to be announced been in that position today, the nation we have one or two things to say about him! Sir Sw, sometimes you don’t talk all the time! Not everyone is a politician. Prof of our time deserves his attaining post and more.He’s not a violent man like other politicians who still fight themselves since independent! (Terrorism start from Politics) He knows how to solve this problem in DIGITAL and our economy shall raise again. Stop Envying Prof. let’s give him power
Re: Sowore: Osinbajo Is As Dangerous As Buhari, Blabbing Up & Down Because Of 2023 by Mandrake20(m): 11:59am On Oct 11, 2021
No reason ahm ooo
All of us are dangerous in this very jungle we call a nation. It's every man for himself out here.
Dare prove me wrong.
Re: Sowore: Osinbajo Is As Dangerous As Buhari, Blabbing Up & Down Because Of 2023 by Bola146(f): 12:03pm On Oct 11, 2021
Evercurious:

Lol.. Pain yourself abeg and pls make sure you die if you can.

They are in your checking point killing, go there, oh don't worry they will locate your skull grin grin

Re: Sowore: Osinbajo Is As Dangerous As Buhari, Blabbing Up & Down Because Of 2023 by Victorclean1: 12:12pm On Oct 11, 2021
The offspring of a viper must always be like its mother viper.

I expect offspring of Tinubu (both political and family members) to be thieves with bloody hands.

Re: Sowore: Osinbajo Is As Dangerous As Buhari, Blabbing Up & Down Because Of 2023 by Evercurious(f): 12:13pm On Oct 11, 2021
Bola146:

They are in your checking point killing, go there, oh don't worry they will locate your skull grin grin

Ooh. Are you done with the body parts and how much did you sell the skulls you got from the graveyard?lol

Re: Sowore: Osinbajo Is As Dangerous As Buhari, Blabbing Up & Down Because Of 2023 by Evercurious(f): 12:16pm On Oct 11, 2021
TemmywhiteJ:
If anyone were to be announced been in that position today, the nation we have one or two things to say about him! Sir Sw, sometimes you don’t talk all the time! Not everyone is a politician. Prof of our time deserves his attaining post and more.He’s not a violent man like other politicians who still fight themselves since independent! (Terrorism start from Politics) He knows how to solve this problem in DIGITAL and our economy shall raise again. Stop Envying Prof. let’s give him power

Lol... CHAMELEONS
Re: Sowore: Osinbajo Is As Dangerous As Buhari, Blabbing Up & Down Because Of 2023 by Evercurious(f): 12:18pm On Oct 11, 2021
Wada3:
and how is that comment senseless? God deliver you guys from tribalism
Re: Sowore: Osinbajo Is As Dangerous As Buhari, Blabbing Up & Down Because Of 2023 by Evercurious(f): 12:18pm On Oct 11, 2021
Wada3:
Sowore is just a frustrated guy who is just confused about his life

Cos he said the truth?
Re: Sowore: Osinbajo Is As Dangerous As Buhari, Blabbing Up & Down Because Of 2023 by waldigit: 12:19pm On Oct 11, 2021
HonNL:

Omoyele Sowore

Like a singer sang long ago, "who is now God's person...."
Re: Sowore: Osinbajo Is As Dangerous As Buhari, Blabbing Up & Down Because Of 2023 by Bola146(f): 12:20pm On Oct 11, 2021
Evercurious:

Ooh. Are you done with the body parts and how much did you sell the skulls you got from the graveyard?lol

Just a second to be exposed with your ritualists and cocaine, isi ewu grin

Re: Sowore: Osinbajo Is As Dangerous As Buhari, Blabbing Up & Down Because Of 2023 by Bola146(f): 12:22pm On Oct 11, 2021
Evercurious:
and how is that comment senseless? God deliver you guys from tribalism

Don't stop the ewu, she chew what she shouldn't swallow, na her drugs do her like mumu grin

Re: Sowore: Osinbajo Is As Dangerous As Buhari, Blabbing Up & Down Because Of 2023 by Bola146(f): 12:23pm On Oct 11, 2021
Evercurious:

Weldone.. Tongue don change cos it's your own that is being talked about. Hasnt TRIBALISM destroyed you enough?

This one don run made already ooo grin grin grin

Re: Sowore: Osinbajo Is As Dangerous As Buhari, Blabbing Up & Down Because Of 2023 by michoim(m): 12:23pm On Oct 11, 2021
Nonsense Trash from an ailing mind...
Re: Sowore: Osinbajo Is As Dangerous As Buhari, Blabbing Up & Down Because Of 2023 by Evercurious(f): 12:25pm On Oct 11, 2021
Dejyom:
Yele is simply just wasting his time drooling up and down about Osinbajo.
Osinbajo is way too much for him and far greater than he could ever think
Besides, Yele Sowore's pathetic bleating can't control the minds of the knowledgeable ones that know the person of Osinbajo well.

Really? You guys cant seem to disappoint? Buhari became a saint cos of your selfishness. Knowledgeable people really know who a CHRONIC liar that calls himself a pastor is ... Chaiii!!! God be mercy upon you
Re: Sowore: Osinbajo Is As Dangerous As Buhari, Blabbing Up & Down Because Of 2023 by Evercurious(f): 12:27pm On Oct 11, 2021
Bola146:

This one don run made already ooo grin grin grin

Lol... TRIBALISM don turn you mad cos you cant reason proper any longer

Re: Sowore: Osinbajo Is As Dangerous As Buhari, Blabbing Up & Down Because Of 2023 by Evercurious(f): 12:28pm On Oct 11, 2021
Bola146:

Don't stop the ewu, she chew what she shouldn't swallow, na her drugs do her like mumu grin

Abeg go cure your TRIBALISM...

Re: Sowore: Osinbajo Is As Dangerous As Buhari, Blabbing Up & Down Because Of 2023 by Evercurious(f): 12:29pm On Oct 11, 2021
Bola146:

Just a second to be exposed with your ritualists and cocaine, isi ewu grin

Lol.. Just like your Jagaban and Sanwo olu. Lol..

Aketi: It Was Delightful To Receive Tinubu / Adamawa Governor, Ngilari, Buys Two Lexus Suvs For N180million / Waziri Simply Hired To Attack My Personality – Jonathan