Stats: 3,151,101 members, 7,811,100 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

Sowore: Osinbajo Is As Dangerous As Buhari, Blabbing Up & Down Because Of 2023 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore: Osinbajo Is As Dangerous As Buhari, Blabbing Up & Down Because Of 2023 (24242 Views)

Was Nnamdi Kanu Right All This Time He Was Blabbing? / Amaechi Caught Sleeping In Calabar As Buhari Was Commissioning Projects (Pics / Kola Abiola Hugs Tinubu In Aso Rock As Buhari Confers GCFR On His Father. Photos (2) (3) (4)

Re: Sowore: Osinbajo Is As Dangerous As Buhari, Blabbing Up & Down Because Of 2023 by Bola146(f): 12:35pm On Oct 11, 2021
Evercurious:

Lol.. Just like your Jagaban and Sanwo olu. Lol..

Indo, you will be alright last last

Re: Sowore: Osinbajo Is As Dangerous As Buhari, Blabbing Up & Down Because Of 2023 by Bola146(f): 12:39pm On Oct 11, 2021
Evercurious:

Abeg go cure your TRIBALISM...

Exactly how I'm looking for the cure for your terrorism cheesy

Re: Sowore: Osinbajo Is As Dangerous As Buhari, Blabbing Up & Down Because Of 2023 by Evercurious(f): 12:41pm On Oct 11, 2021
Bola146:

Exactly how I'm looking for the cure for your terrorism cheesy

Lol.. you ve got nothing else to say. Okay?

Re: Sowore: Osinbajo Is As Dangerous As Buhari, Blabbing Up & Down Because Of 2023 by Bola146(f): 12:41pm On Oct 11, 2021
Evercurious:

Lol... TRIBALISM don turn you mad cos you cant reason proper any longer

No wonder you dey bite almost people on this forum.. ha! Na dog you be

Re: Sowore: Osinbajo Is As Dangerous As Buhari, Blabbing Up & Down Because Of 2023 by Evercurious(f): 12:42pm On Oct 11, 2021
Bola146:

Indo, you will be alright last last

Lol. Go cure your TRIBALISM . Okay?
Re: Sowore: Osinbajo Is As Dangerous As Buhari, Blabbing Up & Down Because Of 2023 by Bola146(f): 12:42pm On Oct 11, 2021
Evercurious:

Lol. Go cure your TRIBALISM . Okay?

Mrs terror

Re: Sowore: Osinbajo Is As Dangerous As Buhari, Blabbing Up & Down Because Of 2023 by Evercurious(f): 12:43pm On Oct 11, 2021
Bola146:

No wonder you dey bite almost people on this forum.. ha! Na dog you be

That one naa for your fellow TRIBALIST. So ho take care of yours ( TRIBALISM). Okay?
Re: Sowore: Osinbajo Is As Dangerous As Buhari, Blabbing Up & Down Because Of 2023 by gabicon: 12:43pm On Oct 11, 2021
Evercurious:

Osinbajo is not just a liar but a CHRONIC one, a TEN TONGUED SERPENT and a CHAMELEON.its obvious that being selfish is your way of dealing with issues. Same selfish way of handling issues brought in Buhari and now same way? Abeg change tactics . Okay? It's simply TRIBALISM that is your issue.

WOW!!!!
Re: Sowore: Osinbajo Is As Dangerous As Buhari, Blabbing Up & Down Because Of 2023 by Evercurious(f): 12:43pm On Oct 11, 2021
Bola146:

Mrs terror

CERTIFIED TRIBALIST. lol

Re: Sowore: Osinbajo Is As Dangerous As Buhari, Blabbing Up & Down Because Of 2023 by Evercurious(f): 12:44pm On Oct 11, 2021
gabicon:

WOW!!!!

Ooh WOW!!!!
Re: Sowore: Osinbajo Is As Dangerous As Buhari, Blabbing Up & Down Because Of 2023 by Bola146(f): 12:52pm On Oct 11, 2021
Evercurious:

That one naa for your fellow TRIBALIST. So ho take care of yours ( TRIBALISM). Okay?

Some people are blaming dragging with lunatic sad guys I'm so sorry, I just read most of her comments, she needs to go to Aro straight sad

Re: Sowore: Osinbajo Is As Dangerous As Buhari, Blabbing Up & Down Because Of 2023 by Evercurious(f): 12:55pm On Oct 11, 2021
Bola146:

Some people are blaming dragging with lunatic sad guys I'm so sorry, I just read most of her comments, she needs to go to Aro straight sad

Lol.. Simply go cure your sickness,TRIBALISM
Re: Sowore: Osinbajo Is As Dangerous As Buhari, Blabbing Up & Down Because Of 2023 by murecool(m): 12:58pm On Oct 11, 2021
Osinbajo is today, in Nigerias political chess game, the most barraged and bruised person in the hands of familiar and unfamiliar folks who have their eyes on Nigeria’s presidency. These folks have forgotten that ALL POWERS BELONG TO GOD. His word cannot be broken!
Re: Sowore: Osinbajo Is As Dangerous As Buhari, Blabbing Up & Down Because Of 2023 by ojokolax: 1:06pm On Oct 11, 2021
I'm loathe to respond to people on this platform but this sorta broadside is a complete no no ...
A lil expose on why or how you'd equate an Atiku to Osinbajo would have sufficed to help establish your case but really short of both having occupied the VP position there's really nothing I can think of that would allow you loftily raise Atiku to such plateaus as that.

Onepeople:
Sowore we might disagree on some certain issues, but you see this Osinbajo is no no for me ,you can't hate Atiku and love Osinbajo, on what ground? Pastors tag is to confuse the gullible.
Re: Sowore: Osinbajo Is As Dangerous As Buhari, Blabbing Up & Down Because Of 2023 by Mastakija(m): 1:08pm On Oct 11, 2021
bareal:

How can a professor of law emeritus support such a calamity reducing him to a Baba Oloja sharing peanuts in the market places. A whole prof deputising for a WAEC F9 candidate.

Na wa oh. Naija matter don tire me abeg
u have a point though grin
Re: Sowore: Osinbajo Is As Dangerous As Buhari, Blabbing Up & Down Because Of 2023 by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 11, 2021
Hello guys a new solidarity movement was created for Nigerian youths (students precisely)
Quote me to show your interest
Re: Sowore: Osinbajo Is As Dangerous As Buhari, Blabbing Up & Down Because Of 2023 by profmnuhu(m): 1:33pm On Oct 11, 2021
Why are you always sounding unintelligent? You can never attain a position the duo are occupying today, you're such a nuisance.
Re: Sowore: Osinbajo Is As Dangerous As Buhari, Blabbing Up & Down Because Of 2023 by Oracleforce: 1:38pm On Oct 11, 2021
the political game has begun...

most of the opinion you be reading here is based on sponsorship...so, dont take opinion serious.

there are some people that have been paid to be posting nonsense on social media in support of a particular presidential candidate....

shine your eyes �
Re: Sowore: Osinbajo Is As Dangerous As Buhari, Blabbing Up & Down Because Of 2023 by Onosbright: 1:40pm On Oct 11, 2021
Mention one candidate that is more qualified for presidency than Prof Osibanjo

Osibanjo all the way!!!!
Male tailor needed urgently
Call 08160056174
Re: Sowore: Osinbajo Is As Dangerous As Buhari, Blabbing Up & Down Because Of 2023 by Oracleforce: 1:41pm On Oct 11, 2021
Evercurious:
All I know is that OSIBANJO is a CHRONIC LIAR cum TEN TONGUED SERPENT.

now, show me one politician that is not a liar ….including your village chief …and your council chairman
Re: Sowore: Osinbajo Is As Dangerous As Buhari, Blabbing Up & Down Because Of 2023 by dettolgel: 2:01pm On Oct 11, 2021
Raiders:
I wish more Nigerians think like you. But deep down you and I know that the next president will be from APC or their evil cousins the PDP. They will vote for Atiku because it's the turn of the north or Osinbanjo/ Tinubu because it's the turn of the south. Nigerians are still not ready for good leadership and I don't think 2023 will be different.

I don't have faith in Nigerian electoral process which is quite sad but I am more embarrassed by the mental slavery of thr masses.

Let it be that we made it known to them that they have messed up and then the issue will be that they ringed it. If you look well the idiots campaigning for him are out of jobs or grossly under employed and under paid.

Re: Sowore: Osinbajo Is As Dangerous As Buhari, Blabbing Up & Down Because Of 2023 by Evercurious(f): 2:23pm On Oct 11, 2021
Oracleforce:

now, show me one politician that is not a liar ….including your village chief …and your council chairman

So this unnecessary sermon has started cos it's Osinbajo? Lol... abeg shift.. FAKE ASS PASTOR
Re: Sowore: Osinbajo Is As Dangerous As Buhari, Blabbing Up & Down Because Of 2023 by Oracleforce: 2:50pm On Oct 11, 2021
bareal:

How can a professor of law emeritus support such a calamity reducing him to a Baba Oloja sharing peanuts in the market places. A whole prof deputising for a WAEC F9 candidate.

Na wa oh. Naija matter don tire me abeg

you have forgotten that Chief Obafemi Awolowo was just an ordinary minister during Gowon Administration …and Alex Ekwemem was also a Vice President during Shagari era while the almighty Nnamdi Azikwe was a figure-head governor-general.... for ordinary Tafawa Balewa , a primary school teacher.

I'm here for all of you concerning Osinbajo matter
Re: Sowore: Osinbajo Is As Dangerous As Buhari, Blabbing Up & Down Because Of 2023 by Oracleforce: 2:54pm On Oct 11, 2021
Evercurious:

SKULL MINER,RITUALIST AKA ORGAN HARVESTER

what do you know about politics? do you think we are talking about BBnaija here or zee world?

you better crawl back to your shell or else........
Re: Sowore: Osinbajo Is As Dangerous As Buhari, Blabbing Up & Down Because Of 2023 by Evercurious(f): 3:03pm On Oct 11, 2021
Oracleforce:

what do you know about politics? do you think we are talking about BBnaija here or zee world?

you better crawl back to your shell or else........

Lol.... Tell that to the wind... okay? TRIBALISM KILLS
Re: Sowore: Osinbajo Is As Dangerous As Buhari, Blabbing Up & Down Because Of 2023 by justmondris: 3:11pm On Oct 11, 2021
Evercurious:

But the so called professor behaves like the primary six certificate holder.
how?
Re: Sowore: Osinbajo Is As Dangerous As Buhari, Blabbing Up & Down Because Of 2023 by tundess: 3:14pm On Oct 11, 2021
OMB (Osinbajo Media Bureau) ova to you. If only elections were decided on NL
Re: Sowore: Osinbajo Is As Dangerous As Buhari, Blabbing Up & Down Because Of 2023 by Evercurious(f): 3:17pm On Oct 11, 2021
murecool:
Osinbajo is today, in Nigerias political chess game, the most barraged and bruised person in the hands of familiar and unfamiliar folks who have their eyes on Nigeria’s presidency. These folks have forgotten that ALL POWERS BELONG TO GOD. His word cannot be broken!

See dem.. dem don start to dey quite scriptures ontop the fake ass pastor... nonsense
Re: Sowore: Osinbajo Is As Dangerous As Buhari, Blabbing Up & Down Because Of 2023 by Evercurious(f): 3:17pm On Oct 11, 2021
justmondris:

how?

Ask me again
Re: Sowore: Osinbajo Is As Dangerous As Buhari, Blabbing Up & Down Because Of 2023 by pacespot(m): 3:35pm On Oct 11, 2021
Only a fool will think osinbanjo is different from Buhari and his cabals running this country aground, the person who dovetails with the current government with ease is some people are flagging as the next president to bring the transformative changes? Behind osinbanjo's calm demeanor, I can see his biased sentiment towards the current administration and against the youth. He was the first person to speak up against the military coup in Guinea-Bissau where a 93 years old man was displaced by that young and energetic military colonel (I've forgotten his name), he even tried to frustrate the incoming government through ECOWAS using Nigeria influence. So who's deceiving who with osinbanjo?

Umahi Wins As Appeal Court Dismisses Case, To Remain Governor / Examination Malpractice In Nigeria :: Who Is To Be Blame? / We’ll Hold Buhari, APC To “3 Million Jobs A Year” Pledge – NLC, TUC