Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? (30818 Views)

Nigeria's Unemployed; How Are You Surviving? / How Are You Surviving? / 8 Years Gone. Am Tired Of Being Jobless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by orohbiro(f): 2:51pm On Oct 11, 2021
My boyfriend. Is providing my needs for now so I don't feel jobless
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by Skillsnigeria: 2:51pm On Oct 11, 2021
Hmmm, job seekers don suffer for this Nigeria
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by Lastmankc(m): 2:51pm On Oct 11, 2021
Badca81:
. Use your degree and join army, navy or airforce.
Do you think it's easy?

Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by verybadmouth(m): 2:52pm On Oct 11, 2021
E no easy oooo. Wife come get belle put.

Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by amiibaby(f): 2:52pm On Oct 11, 2021
God the
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by Rabiu4190: 2:52pm On Oct 11, 2021
VTJN:
it's not being easy bro. A graduate with strong 2.1 still unemployed. I barely eat once daily

As for data subscription, some friends do help me with #200 airtime once in a while just to search online and apply for any opening

I'm always on free mode on nairaland through opera mini. Life has not been fair with me that i know

Are you very good in mathematics? Please this is not a teaching job, but you will earn #120k per month.

To cap it all, I'm just stuck in the house. No money to move around (Transportation) in search of job

I wish God could change my story for good. I'm getting depressed seriously
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by Vulcanheph(m): 2:53pm On Oct 11, 2021
Tokskob2008:

My brother e no easy atal atal.. No job no money and no source of income but when one decides to venture into something shady now you will labeled a lazy youth, I wonder how someone will be able to survive all this without money.
I swear... It's not easy oh.
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by gbolswag(m): 2:53pm On Oct 11, 2021
Can't explain how...been jobless is not cool at all....we surviving on what we have
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by Lastmankc(m): 2:53pm On Oct 11, 2021
I don borrow money tire for loan app.

Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by murphyibiam15(m): 2:54pm On Oct 11, 2021
orohbiro:
What If he loses his job

Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by Makib2020(m): 2:54pm On Oct 11, 2021
Bomb site

Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by Swipa: 2:54pm On Oct 11, 2021
I'm not even 20 yet. When Was The last time I asked my parents for money? Na Grace sha. I trade synthetic indices. It's actually easy money if you ask me....except when deriv decides to manipulate the market.

Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 11, 2021
Denvacandy:
Was just randomly thinking how people that are jobless are surviving in this country with the increase in price of things.

I earn roughly 100-130k monthly and i can say its not being easy, spending money on food, data and unkeep.

So i really need to know how people who are jobless are coping in this country, people that have no source of income.

Here is the answer you seek

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8BCL2h1wMI

Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by Tokoz20: 2:55pm On Oct 11, 2021
We survive on the street, sometimes it rough and tough at the same time. But each time we break a little through, we get ourselves excited than a salary earner. That's how we survive, Simple!

Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by masido777: 2:55pm On Oct 11, 2021
i swear to GOD is not easy,,,, i don dey house going to 4month now,,,,,dis country don tire me no plan 4 we youth at all infact i cant even check my bank account cus d balance is too low..... cry embarassed

Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by FamTomx2(m): 2:55pm On Oct 11, 2021
cry

It's painful to hear all this heartbreaking comments from the citizens of once imaginary giant of Africa.

Bad government and leadership continue failing us..

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by Opak001(m): 2:55pm On Oct 11, 2021
Having faith, and not been lazy.
On God movement.

Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by Lastmankc(m): 2:55pm On Oct 11, 2021
orohbiro:
The future is female.Tell him to get married to you.Atleast, you go compensate with babies

Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by Sprumbaba: 2:56pm On Oct 11, 2021
VTJN:
it's not being easy bro. A graduate with strong 2.1 still unemployed. I barely eat once daily

As for data subscription, some friends do help me with #200 airtime once in a while just to search online and apply for any opening

I'm always on free mode on nairaland through opera mini. Life has not been fair with me that i know

To cap it all, I'm just stuck in the house. No money to move around (Transportation) in search of job

I wish God could change my story for good. I'm getting depressed seriously

Send your bank account here. Let me give you money for Data.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by AZControversial(m): 2:57pm On Oct 11, 2021
murphyibiam15:

What If he loses his job

But her boyfriend is not complaining na.

Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by frosy1(m): 2:57pm On Oct 11, 2021
Haaa you day receive above 100k and he no reach you. I understand say things high. As an unemployed graduate all I do is to ensure that I cut all my cost to the minimum level. Also I ignore people saying as a graduate leave your papa house grin where do they want me to go? I also avoid all girls wahala meaning I am strongly single smiley
One major thing that sustain me is my act of giving, I notice people always tend to help me when a major need arise probably because I have assisted them in one way or the other.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by Denvacandy: 2:58pm On Oct 11, 2021
Denvacandy:
Was just randomly thinking how people that are jobless are surviving in this country with the increase in price of things.

I earn roughly 100-130k monthly and i can say its not being easy, spending money on food, data and unkeep.

So i really need to know how people who are jobless are coping in this country, people that have no source of income.

Contact me for a professional graphics design job 07059378066
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by Yusuf02: 2:58pm On Oct 11, 2021
Are you looking for a job that can fetch you more money whether you are working or jobless ... this opportunity is for you ... for further enquiries chat this number up 08095910831

Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by murphyibiam15(m): 2:58pm On Oct 11, 2021
AZControversial:

But her boyfriend is not complaining na.
Face front you weren't invited. Busy body pvssy ass idiot, my last reply to u, bye wink

Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by SocialJustice: 2:59pm On Oct 11, 2021
Tokskob2008:

My brother e no easy atal atal.. No job no money and no source of income but when one decides to venture into something shady now you will labeled a lazy youth, I wonder how someone will be able to survive all this without money.
You dey listen to wetin people dey talk. You never ready for life.

If no be yahoo, Nigeria for done cast.

Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by adubam(m): 2:59pm On Oct 11, 2021
And I have turned down 2 jobs within 2/months. I have another one this morning still observing it. And to think of it that I was searching for jobs without success until I met one CAC prophet. God I appreciate.

Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by pickatyoubackup: 3:00pm On Oct 11, 2021
Let's say it like some rich dudes do.
Na God o.
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by pitamah901: 3:00pm On Oct 11, 2021
Swipa:
I'm not even 20 yet. When Was The last time I asked my parents for money? Na Grace sha. I trade synthetic indices. It's actually easy money if you ask me....except when deriv decides to manipulate the market.

what app do u use in trading,mt4?

Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by Damian10(m): 3:00pm On Oct 11, 2021
Mehnn is just not easy, sometimes i feel like disappearing but am a tough guy. But for real being jobless and broke is not good for nobody...am in abuja pls whoever knows of a job opportunity am in for real

Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by Swipa: 3:00pm On Oct 11, 2021
pitamah901:

what app do u use in trading,mt4?
mt5

Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by vickydevoka(m): 3:01pm On Oct 11, 2021
Denvacandy:

I have been jobless for 3 years n I never die. Mobile loan app de look for me. I was jus tired of 30k job so I decided to be jobless for sometime to see if I can aquire a skills

Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by slickycee: 3:01pm On Oct 11, 2021
Omo e no easy at all.
My last paid job was in September.

Till date have just been floating.

My saving grace Is that I stay with my folks, so I don't foot those bills.
But still no be everytime I fit chop..
Can't do anything before person insult me untop small thing.

My next year goal is just to move out.

Nevertheless , while I may be jobless am very productive !!

I encourage all those waiting for better offers, to use this free time , to develop a skill , a product, a career, please just do something.
An idle mind is the devil workshop,
Some days I go dey Church from morning to noon, just assisting In any free area.

It's a very bad thing to not know what to do.

Now , I'm just trying hands on anything I think I have talent or skills on..

I'm investing in relationships now.

At least my network is growing.

Na my account balance remain.

Things would Definitely get better, but for now let's use this our, intelligence, strength and free time to create value ..

It's well with Us �

17 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2016 Exercise(a Case Study Of 2014 Recruitment). / Stop Placing Unrealistic Targets On Marketers, CBN Tells Banks / FRSC 2018 Recruitment Screening Time-Table, Dates