Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,386 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? (30856 Views)

Nigeria's Unemployed; How Are You Surviving? / How Are You Surviving? / 8 Years Gone. Am Tired Of Being Jobless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by Omohena: 5:18pm On Oct 11, 2021
orikoku:
Go and learn okada work or maruwa. I'm also a graduate, as npower discharge me I quickly go buy fairly used okada, that's what I'm using to get my daily meal now. Graduates, don't wait for anybody for get you job.

Get bike or maruwa even at higher purchase.
You get money take buy Okada naa.What about someone who no get
Jah bless.
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by geesilver(m): 5:18pm On Oct 11, 2021
Lastmankc:
Hahaha.I will pay back this week.Country hard
... Ok.
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by Remijuice: 5:19pm On Oct 11, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Baba abeg answer my pm Baba..

Baba Abeg, I no dey see myself again..
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by zolajpower: 5:22pm On Oct 11, 2021
Donclique:

I love this story..
thank God for you bro.
My brother na God...... I have proving myself to be honest , loyal and committed to this lady . She's an African American....... If not for this lady I was almost going to be depressed. If our Nigerian guys can adopt this kind of attitude of being loyal honest and kind to this foreigners and not dupe or deceive them ( all in the name of yahoo) I bet you Nigeria will be home to them . She loves burner and wizkid ......... She is 45 % Nigerian thru her DNA . And she trust me more than anything and I also ensure I don't betray her love for me . Just be honest to them and most importantly they love it when you protect them on either your soil or anywhere .

5 Likes

Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by Vulcanheph(m): 5:24pm On Oct 11, 2021
Odunharry:

Seen. Edit ur post.
Ok... I just saw it, Thanks man

May your pocket never run dry.
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by tampadollarsign(m): 5:26pm On Oct 11, 2021
Esp a young otondo like me self no even know how e de sup for the outside world but I still thank God for the family I find my self for all the understanding nd care it's unexpectedly no cap
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by Odunharry(m): 5:27pm On Oct 11, 2021
Vulcanheph:

Ok... I just saw it, Thanks man

May your pocket never run dry.
Amen. Yours too.
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by Decryptor(m): 5:27pm On Oct 11, 2021
orohbiro:
My boyfriend. Is providing my needs for now so I don't feel jobless

Shame no even catch you? undecided
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by Abbeynomics: 5:28pm On Oct 11, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
A real niggarrr don't complain of joblessness in this twenty first century...

Grab your phone.....look for tools and format....start huzzling
Please can you help with the tools and format please � everywhere is hard
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by kennyansome: 5:32pm On Oct 11, 2021
I have B.Ed in social studies bro incase

What is your qualification bro!
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by orohbiro(f): 5:34pm On Oct 11, 2021
Decryptor:

Shame no even catch you? undecided
yes shame dey catch me that y am learning tailoring

1 Like

Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by Baitullah: 5:34pm On Oct 11, 2021
zolajpower:
My story is this .... I lost mines last year sep and there was a guest in 2019 I have been asking if she will marry me and she refused bluntly siting distance and all of that but as Omo nija concern I kept on fighting , but after I lost my job during the covid lock down last year , this lady came as a massiah in human flesh . Showed me love and care and came to visit me before her tourism visa expires last and one thing led to another I proposed to her , she was so happy . She went back home told everyone and I told her my planes as I speak to you now I deal on gadget imported from USA and new clothing's . So this is how my story changed .
Chairman, abeg u fit help by putting us through with these your kind if businesses?

I mean manuals for Gadget importation and Clothings.
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by Kinzo0917(m): 5:39pm On Oct 11, 2021
gbaskiboy:
Is not easy at all, lost my job few month ago. Many times am lost in thought, can't sleep just feel helpless and useless. My wife will soon give birth, her mama go come for omugo, baby things, hospital bills, house rent and utility bills are just on me all alone and no work. Chai! !! !!
. You for no give ur wife belle now na. Y you no wait make things balance a bit? May the Lord streghten you in this trying period
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by uthlaw: 5:40pm On Oct 11, 2021
frosy1:
Haaa you day receive above 100k and he no reach you. I understand say things high. As an unemployed graduate all I do is to ensure that I cut all my cost to the minimum level. Also I ignore people saying as a graduate leave your papa house grin where do they want me to go? I also avoid all girls wahala meaning I am strongly single smiley
One major thing that sustain me is my act of giving, I notice people always tend to help me when a major need arise probably because I have assisted them in one way or the other.
abeg dash me 1k,Sapa de owe me like dis!
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by Sprumbaba: 5:42pm On Oct 11, 2021
Odunharry:

Edit ur post and clear his acct details.

I have deleted the image. I did not know the account was showing.
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by Betboss(m): 5:45pm On Oct 11, 2021
Legalcriminal:
If not for internet Wetin boys like us for become?

Alhamdulillah

May God forgive us for the days we make someone cry to feed ourselves.

If someone has to cry for you to feed, then, it means you're a very wicked person without conscience.

Repent now!
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by Jmichael1(m): 5:47pm On Oct 11, 2021
[quote author=slawormiir post=106644993]Damnnn niggar A real niggarrr don't complain of joblessness in this twenty first century...
Grab your phone.....look for tools and format....start huzzling bros abeg i dey fyn who to teach me work
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by Tbeiz: 5:49pm On Oct 11, 2021
gbaskiboy:
Is not easy at all, lost my job few month ago. Many times am lost in thought, can't sleep just feel helpless and useless. My wife will soon give birth, her mama go come for omugo, baby things, hospital bills, house rent and utility bills are just on me all alone and no work. Chai! !! !!

What do you have that you can use?
Start from there. Do something no matter how small while keeping an eye out for a job
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by kennyansome: 5:49pm On Oct 11, 2021
I'm a graduate in social studies Education (B.Ed) Incase anybody fit help me
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by Homeboiy: 5:51pm On Oct 11, 2021
I read all the comments from A-Z

Mehn it’s not easy for guys oo

We just dey survive by Gods grace

If any thing wey belong to ceaser reach my hand

I de always hold am tight

1 Like

Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by Odunharry(m): 5:55pm On Oct 11, 2021
Sprumbaba:

I have deleted the image. I did not know the account was showing.
Good one. His post u quoted too you can help edit it.
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by Adesoji18: 5:58pm On Oct 11, 2021
Swipa:
I'm not even 20 yet. When Was The last time I asked my parents for money? Na Grace sha. I trade synthetic indices. It's actually easy money if you ask me....except when deriv decides to manipulate the market.

Synthetic indices, you would like to share? cool
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by asobo1: 6:01pm On Oct 11, 2021
Vulcanheph:

I won't advice anybody wey no get "oga at the top" to join Army now for this country , no matter how things bad reach.... The only force worth joining now is NAVY, and to join am no be beans oh.
If God help you, during posting dem go favour you if not all this big oga's dem children na dem dey enjoy better posting while other's dey jonze with bandits/boko haram etc
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by sonymax16(m): 6:11pm On Oct 11, 2021
jospepper:
I am not a babalawo o, I have knowledge of some ailments like ulcer, high BP, Infertility etc and their herbal remedies.

I learned this from picking herbs for my grand dad who was a herbal medicine practitioner.
How can somebody reach u.I may order for some of ur herbs

1 Like

Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by Decryptor(m): 6:12pm On Oct 11, 2021
dododawa1:
Nobody is talking of supporting themselves with BABA IJEBU and BETNIAJA and CO . BETTING GAMBLING,see hypocrisy of Nigerians.

That's because those things you mentioned can never give you a dime but will collect the little you have.
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by Decryptor(m): 6:13pm On Oct 11, 2021
orohbiro:
yes shame dey catch me that y am learning tailoring

Good for you o
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by vickydevoka(m): 6:17pm On Oct 11, 2021
geesilver:
and you don't bother or care.... In fact Nigeria need your time to be in Aso rock lol
Na only my mama I de fear. N de call her once. Na so she block Dem. Buh b4 dis year finish my u.k visa go don ready
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by marksleek2584(m): 6:17pm On Oct 11, 2021
Lekan239:
u be efcc, why the interogation
your headache
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by vickydevoka(m): 6:17pm On Oct 11, 2021
geesilver:
and you don't bother or care.... In fact Nigeria need your time to be in Aso rock lol
Na only my mama I de fear. N de call her once. Na so she block Dem. Buh b4 dis year finish my u.k visa go don ready, na to run o. I no fit tax person way de help me for visa n admission.
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by Diffdeef(m): 6:20pm On Oct 11, 2021
Lastmankc:
I don borrow money tire for loan app.
lol hope you don't get arrested.
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by gfad2001: 6:23pm On Oct 11, 2021
Swipa:
I'm not even 20 yet. When Was The last time I asked my parents for money? Na Grace sha. I trade synthetic indices. It's actually easy money if you ask me....except when deriv decides to manipulate the market.
can you share how to go about it
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by Mideriks04(f): 6:28pm On Oct 11, 2021
Fr it hasn't been easy...it's so frustrating having no source of income coupled with the fact that I'm a student and all these school stress...tried looking for a side hustle like ushering job but couldn't get any, and no money to learn any IT skills...it's not easy abeg

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

Top 10 Most Employable Qualities For Nigerian Graduates / Statistics Of Unemployed Nigerians By Gender And Qualification. Do You Agree? / Why Are Chinese Companies In Nigeria Maltreating Nigerians?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.