Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? (30830 Views)

Nigeria's Unemployed; How Are You Surviving? / How Are You Surviving? / 8 Years Gone. Am Tired Of Being Jobless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by 18wheeler: 3:02pm On Oct 11, 2021
Denvacandy:

lol, dont be daft, this is a digital world, its not necessarily you go to an office to get paid, i work for a company and its a remote job, just to deliver online and sit down lobatan
I think alot of people need to update themselves with current trends about jobs. A former colleague lost his job in 2018 he just got a new job as market intelligence officer for an FMCG company. His job is to collect information on the company's goods and those of competitors (prices, complaints, quality, etc) and forward same to management. He doesn't have an office but is expected to go round markets for data collection. With the relationships he established in the market, he stays home and gets his data via calls and chats. He earns 180k per month. Nothing like Yahoo Yahoo.

Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by AZControversial(m): 3:02pm On Oct 11, 2021
murphyibiam15:

Face front you weren't invited. Busy body pvssy ass idiot, my last reply to u, bye wink

Wow.... that's a whole resume.

Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by Vulcanheph(m): 3:02pm On Oct 11, 2021
This thread don enter front page oh!!!

Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by jospepper(m): 3:04pm On Oct 11, 2021
It's not been easy o. I have been using my knowledge of herbs to treat people most of whom are the poor masses.

The proceeds from this and other runs are used to keep body and soul together.

Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by orohbiro(f): 3:04pm On Oct 11, 2021
murphyibiam15:

What If he loses his job
then I leave lipsrsealed

Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by vickydevoka(m): 3:05pm On Oct 11, 2021
Damian10:
Mehnn is just not easy, sometimes i feel like disappearing but am a tough guy. But for real being jobless and broke is not good for nobody...am in abuja pls whoever knows of a job opportunity am in for real
Leave Abuja asap. No job for Abj
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by Lekan239(m): 3:06pm On Oct 11, 2021
marksleek2584:
what's the job please?
u be efcc, why the interogation
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by pitamah901: 3:06pm On Oct 11, 2021
Swipa:
mt5
pls can u tell me what u use to calculate sl and tp, i know for forex but not indices

Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by vickydevoka(m): 3:06pm On Oct 11, 2021
Badca81:
. Use your degree and join army, navy or airforce.
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by ETIIKO: 3:07pm On Oct 11, 2021
Vulcanheph:
It's not easy oh... But how man go do.

I've been unemployed since March this year, things are really hard .
My only luck is that I have an elder brother who helps me from time to time in terms of feeding, as for data all I do is load 200 naira card on MTN and do night plan as I like.... Every other expenses dey on hold for now.

Will you love to teach?

But with God's help I will get a job....

So anyone within Calabar and it's environs wey get any kind job should just inbox me.... As long as its a legal, moral job that can pay, I'll do it.
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by SocialJustice: 3:07pm On Oct 11, 2021
vickydevoka:

I have been jobless for 3 years n I never die. Mobile loan app de look for me. I was jus tired of 30k job so I decided to be jobless for sometime to see if I can aquire a skills
30k job no be job, that na money person suppose dey make on the side to support main income.
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by sorosoke101: 3:07pm On Oct 11, 2021
I feel like am a failure cos pole just see me around doing nothing. It makes me ashamed

Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by jumpandpas(m): 3:08pm On Oct 11, 2021
adubam:
And I have turned down 2 jobs within 2/months. I have another one this morning still observing it. And to think of it that I was searching for jobs without success until I met one CAC prophet. God I appreciate.

People beware of this character. Don't try to know the CAC prophet unless if you want to be deceived further.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by ETIIKO: 3:08pm On Oct 11, 2021
Will you love to teach?
Vulcanheph:
It's not easy oh... But how man go do.

I've been unemployed since March this year, things are really hard .
My only luck is that I have an elder brother who helps me from time to time in terms of feeding, as for data all I do is load 200 naira card on MTN and do night plan as I like.... Every other expenses dey on hold for now.

Will you love to teach?

But with God's help I will get a job....

So anyone within Calabar and it's environs wey get any kind job should just inbox me.... As long as its a legal, moral job that can pay, I'll do it.

Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by Swipa: 3:08pm On Oct 11, 2021
pitamah901:

pls can u tell me what u use to calculate sl and tp, i know for forex but not indices
I really don't know How To Start to answer your question. It's not something I think I can explain by writing. Maybe a video would suffice.

Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by jumpandpas(m): 3:10pm On Oct 11, 2021
jospepper:
It's not been easy o. I have been using my knowledge of herbs to treat people most of whom are the poor masses.

The proceeds from this and other runs are used to keep body and soul together.

Are you a babalawo?

Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by vickydevoka(m): 3:10pm On Oct 11, 2021
gbaskiboy:
Is not easy at all, lost my job few month ago. Many times am lost in thought, can't sleep just feel helpless and useless. My wife will soon give birth, her mama go come for omugo, baby things, hospital bills, house rent and utility bills are just on me all alone and no work. Chai! !! !!

U wouldn't have married now. Me that hates begging. I no fit marry now. People are different

Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by Vulcanheph(m): 3:11pm On Oct 11, 2021
[quote author=ETIIKO post=106645689][/quote]
I would love to teach, if it go pay....

I might not have a BSc but I can comfortably tell you that I can teach very well, if someone gives me the syllabus to use.
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Oct 11, 2021
Tokoz20:
We survive on the street, sometimes it rough and tough at the same time. But each time we break a little through, we get ourselves excited than a salary earner. That's how we survive, Simple!

intro me please am desperate
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by mailemy(m): 3:11pm On Oct 11, 2021
All these you said no be moi moi. Just do your best and leave the rest to God. You will scale through it.
I know how it feels and most family men have passed through this at a certain stage in their life.
gbaskiboy:
Is not easy at all, lost my job few month ago. Many times am lost in thought, can't sleep just feel helpless and useless. My wife will soon give birth, her mama go come for omugo, baby things, hospital bills, house rent and utility bills are just on me all alone and no work. Chai! !! !!

Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by adubam(m): 3:12pm On Oct 11, 2021
jumpandpas:

People beware of this character. Don't try to know the CAC prophet unless if you want to be deceived further.

I just narrated a true life story. May you not receive curse before of your unguided utterances.

Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by Bakerdav: 3:13pm On Oct 11, 2021
arthurwillia:
E no easy man!
Sometimes I feel like just collapsing
I tell u ,same here, just borrowing loan up nd down nd with biz
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by Shakathezulu1: 3:13pm On Oct 11, 2021
Sprumbaba:

Send your bank account here. Let me give you money for Data.
Bro make I send mine also. Abeg

Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by vickydevoka(m): 3:13pm On Oct 11, 2021
SocialJustice:
30k job no be job, that na money person suppose dey make on the side to support main income.
If to say no t.p. I for happy.
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by Vulcanheph(m): 3:14pm On Oct 11, 2021
ETIIKO:
Will you love to teach?
Yes... If I'm given the syllabus I can teach any subject.

Just let me know if I should inbox you my phone number so we can talk more .
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by jumpandpas(m): 3:14pm On Oct 11, 2021
adubam:

I just narrated a true life story. May you not receive curse before of your unguided utterances.
SHUT UP!
You can't curse whom God has blessed.

Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by dododawa1: 3:15pm On Oct 11, 2021
Best topic on nairaland 2021

Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by adewaleadeyemi8(m): 3:15pm On Oct 11, 2021
Denvacandy:
Was just randomly thinking how people that are jobless are surviving in this country with the increase in price of things.

I earn roughly 100-130k monthly and i can say its not being easy, spending money on food, data and unkeep.

So i really need to know how people who are
jobless are coping in this country, people that have no source of income.

Experience is the best teacher, you want to know/feel how it is right, lose your job and you will have a first hand knowledge

Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by vickydevoka(m): 3:15pm On Oct 11, 2021
Sprumbaba:

Send your bank account here. Let me give you money for Data.
U are such a good person. No matter how small is something. I also be careful of fake people especially yahoo boys. I hate to see good people being cheated

Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by kaywhy09(m): 3:16pm On Oct 11, 2021
I don't even know
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by orikoku: 3:16pm On Oct 11, 2021
Go and learn okada work or maruwa. I'm also a graduate, as npower discharge me I quickly go buy fairly used okada, that's what I'm using to get my daily meal now. Graduates, don't wait for anybody for get you job.

Get bike or maruwa even at higher purchase.

Jah bless.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

FRSC 2018 Recruitment Screening Time-Table, Dates / Stop Placing Unrealistic Targets On Marketers, CBN Tells Banks / Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment: When is the next recruitment?