Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,352 members, 7,822,669 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

When People Don't Speak With Family - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When People Don't Speak With Family (1252 Views)

Read What Happens When People Have Sex With Dogs (See Pictures) / Ever Had Sex With Someone You Don't Speak The Same Language With? / Oyinbo Groom Storms Nigeria With Family, Embraces Nigerian Culture, Rocks Bride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When People Don't Speak With Family by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 11, 2021
Hgf
Re: When People Don't Speak With Family by Alexjohn2020(m): 1:11pm On Oct 11, 2021
Check if them adopt you

3 Likes

Re: When People Don't Speak With Family by SportsHD: 1:15pm On Oct 11, 2021
Eehyah. Family could be burden sometimes.
Re: When People Don't Speak With Family by Ocholu: 1:18pm On Oct 11, 2021
Let's connect on WhatsApp dear, I'll love us to be friends.
Re: When People Don't Speak With Family by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 11, 2021
shocked

1 Like

Re: When People Don't Speak With Family by thesicilian: 1:24pm On Oct 11, 2021
Some family members are representatives of the devil himself. But there's nothing I wouldn't do for every one in my family.

1 Like

Re: When People Don't Speak With Family by cooooooks(m): 1:40pm On Oct 11, 2021
Legally, an adult can get married.

You do not need your family to get married.

You really become an adult when you take ownership of your life.

Mary18656:
If you see someone who doesn't speak with their father, mother siblings, you will think they are bad people right?
This is exactly what I will do for my family. They completely made my life a complete hell, from my twenties to my late twenties, they messed it up. I didn't choose this life or work for this life. But they forced it on me
I feel like cursing them but I won't

My plan is to get married at 21, finish at 25, continue to grow.
But no, I'm 27, with nothing, but I'm doing nanny and children caregiver.

There's no single time I don't have a suitor who is ready for marriage but my mum is always against anything good that I want to do, and always supporting my sister when they treat me bad by wanting me to stay in their house and do nothing, not even going out. This is how I waste good amount of my life helping my sisters who were unfortunate to raise their children and all

I'm very depressed now, thanks to them. I wish I could die but I can't kill myself
Re: When People Don't Speak With Family by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 11, 2021
cooooooks:
Legally, an adult can get married.

You do not need your family to get married.

You really become an adult when you take ownership of your life.

I wish I knew that earlier. I wish I had deserted, and not speak with them since, but I'm just naturally a soft person and couldn't take the decision.
Re: When People Don't Speak With Family by helinues: 2:24pm On Oct 11, 2021
grin grin
Re: When People Don't Speak With Family by Chisave: 4:57am On Oct 12, 2021
Some Family members are actually hindrance. The worst is that is this part of the world "Africa", or may be Nigeria, some are still under family control even till 40.

That is part of the reasons we hardly make much inventions unlike in the west when someone has taken charge of their life by 21.

The Igbo have an adage that translate, When someone wakes up is his own morning [ mgbe onye jiri tete na ura, o buru ututu ya].

Now that you have realized, kindly do the needful, if not cutting them off for now, keep them at arms length for now. If you are still in the family house, just keep cool, make preparations and set a target for yourself and prepare to move without anybody knowing.
Re: When People Don't Speak With Family by Chisave: 4:57am On Oct 12, 2021
J
Re: When People Don't Speak With Family by frozen70(f): 7:20pm On Oct 12, 2021
Mary18656:
If you see someone who doesn't speak with their father, mother siblings, you will think they are bad people right?
This is exactly what I will do for my family. They completely made my life a complete hell, from my twenties to my late twenties, they messed it up. I didn't choose this life or work for this life. But they forced it on me

There's no single time I don't have a suitor who is ready for marriage but my mum is always against anything good that I want to do, and always supporting my sister when they treat me bad by wanting me to stay in their house and do nothing, not even going out. This is how I waste good amount of my life helping my sisters who were unfortunate to raise their children and all

I'm very depressed now, thanks to them. I wish I could die but I can't kill myself

Don't allow depression eat you up

Get a friend and this time, if he wants to marry you, get pregnant for him and move on if your parents refuse his proposal, do t argue with them

Just follow him and remain loyal to him and his family

Your parents feels that your other siblings are better off but they are not God, to decide who you will be
Re: When People Don't Speak With Family by pansophist(m): 10:28pm On Oct 12, 2021
When people think about criminals, ritualists, enemies of progress, and all kinds of disgusting people, they always assume it to be the ''others'', but actually those people can be your parents, siblings, family relations, and more. I know many disgusting folks, and a few of them are family relations. Also, being an adult means that you do not let people lord over you. Normalize telling people to fork off, if they do not serve you anymore. If someone will in good conscience make your life a living hell, why stay there? and yes, that includes youe parents.

2 Likes

Re: When People Don't Speak With Family by pansophist(m): 10:28pm On Oct 12, 2021
When people think about criminals, ritualists, enemies of progress, and all kinds of disgusting people, they always assume it to be the ''others'', but actually those people can be your parents, siblings, family relations, and more. I know many disgusting folks, and a few of them are family relations. Also, being an adult means that you do not let people lord over you. Normalize telling people to fork off, if they do not serve you anymore. If someone will in good conscience make your life a living hell, why stay there? and yes, that includes your parents.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: When People Don't Speak With Family by Nobody: 3:13am On Oct 13, 2021
frozen70:

Don't allow depression eat you up

Get a friend and this time, if he wants to marry you, get pregnant for him and move on if your parents refuse his proposal, do t argue with them

Just follow him and remain loyal to him and his family
Thanks
Your parents feels that your other siblings are better off but they are not God, to decide who you will be
Re: When People Don't Speak With Family by Nobody: 3:16am On Oct 13, 2021
pansophist:
When people think about criminals, ritualists, enemies of progress, and all kinds of disgusting people, they always assume it to be the ''others'', but actually those people can be your parents, siblings, family relations, and more. I know many disgusting folks, and a few of them are family relations. Also, being an adult means that you do not let people lord over you. Normalize telling people to fork off, if they do not serve you anymore. If someone will in good conscience make your life a living hell, why stay there? and yes, that includes your parents.
Thanks
I have already decided that non of my family members will attend my wedding,if I do any. And I have vowed not to invite them in my house, and when I'm finally rich, God knows I will tell the story over and over again to the world how they destroyed my early life, from 20-30 , when everyone was enjoying,I was suffering, and how they gave me depression

1 Like

Re: When People Don't Speak With Family by Freelane33(m): 2:35pm On Oct 14, 2021
TAKE IT EASY DEAR , THERE IS ALWAYS LIGHT AT THE END OF EVERY TUNNELS .GOD WILL SEE YOU THROUGH
Mary18656:

Re: When People Don't Speak With Family by dan9ice(m): 3:03pm On Oct 14, 2021
The day I'll summon courage and write what I went through my dad's hand eh, will go pity me.. The man literally make me a wanderer with no vision..

Most of our problems are from out families
A person that doesn't knows me from Adam will never wish me bad. But you see those ones that gave birth to us, they're devil in disguise

People say Pharaoh is the most wicked person, I often oppose it.. Pharaoh heart was harden by God
I'm just like "son of man" moving from one place to another.

In nigeria someone will be 28,29,30-35
No certificates
No work
No skills
No babe
No phone
No money
Nothing nothing

The title he has is his age bracket
Re: When People Don't Speak With Family by Perfectman91: 4:54pm On Oct 14, 2021
Mary18656:

Come out of the boat and find yourself walking on water

(1) (Reply)

Moment Wizkid Grabbed Tems Backside (ass) On Stage And Tries To Pull Her Up But / Why So Many Black Women Are Single / How To Become A Redpiller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.