Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:55 PM

Kayanmata: What I Observed At Abuja International Tradefair - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Kayanmata: What I Observed At Abuja International Tradefair (66012 Views)

Gone Are The Days Of "What I Ordered Vs What I Got". / What I Saw In A Bank Today / Sexual Wellness For Men And Women.. Solutions With Kayanmata & Kayanmaza Herbal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kayanmata: What I Observed At Abuja International Tradefair by Walkee: 7:05pm On Oct 11, 2021
Olodo24:
One - One = draw. While boys are hustling for clients on the cyber space, girls are busy hustling same boys as their clients. Even kayanmata na format. Make them enjoy. Life hard for Naija. Anything to succeed. Afterall, the good girls will leave the same men's houses with 2-5k and sometimes nothing. Na person wey fight go fit achieve something for Nigeria.

Good boy Good girl.....e no dey pay o
Efcc should start arresting them too. It's only fair

1 Like

Re: Kayanmata: What I Observed At Abuja International Tradefair by Sterope(f): 7:05pm On Oct 11, 2021
I think It is one of those cultural things like using shea butter for skin that transformed into something else because of men issues, hypersexualised society and modern day prostitution and fake adventisment.

pocohantas:
I heard they sell these things openly in the North. Sex enhancement drugs, vagina tightener, kanyamata…etc. Are they so fixated on sex? How come it is not a problem to them? Maybe there is part of their culture that accepts this. Weird.

3 Likes

Re: Kayanmata: What I Observed At Abuja International Tradefair by Habib101: 7:06pm On Oct 11, 2021
Nonexisting1:
I pity men that believe in love. That lady you love and the one you believe that loves you are all wash. Something is behind the love you see nowadays.
Only 5% of real love remain 4 Africa naija at the forefront
Re: Kayanmata: What I Observed At Abuja International Tradefair by Lamasta(m): 7:06pm On Oct 11, 2021
Gracetitude:
What are they sweetening angry
Sweetening their evil agendas towards the male species and they will film cool
Re: Kayanmata: What I Observed At Abuja International Tradefair by treatise: 7:11pm On Oct 11, 2021
Gracetitude:

They're sweetening destinies slated for damnation and deep pockets. E get as e be

1 Like

Re: Kayanmata: What I Observed At Abuja International Tradefair by BRATISLAVA: 7:15pm On Oct 11, 2021
Decryptor:
This life is totally unfair.

People will sell what women will buy to lure men sexually without their consent openly and nothing will be done about it but let it be heard that someone is selling something to make a woman love or get sexually attracted to men, they'll term it rape and mug the place!

Can you prove scientifically that it lures men? No. Then tell us how it's rape.

It isn't a date rape drug.

4 Likes

Re: Kayanmata: What I Observed At Abuja International Tradefair by asobo1: 7:18pm On Oct 11, 2021
HitlerGaddafi:
Na mostly those Fulani and hausa girls go dey patronize such.. very fetish set of folks.
You scored own goal. It is not restricted to the above ethnic group but runs girls/hookers in general
Re: Kayanmata: What I Observed At Abuja International Tradefair by BRATISLAVA: 7:19pm On Oct 11, 2021
Shegzy8:
This is totally unacceptable. It might look funny and not hold meaning to so many people but it’s an act that should be frowned upon. Men are being hypnotized and are being required to do things out of their wish.

The society isn’t frowning at this cause women aren’t the victim. They even have the effrontery to own shops and advertise on social media cause people see it as a norm.

Just imagine men owning shops and making social media ads and awareness on products that can hypnotize women, make them do whatever you want, be at your mercy?
Now imagine this and also think how the outcry would be.

Aren't men already doing so with their fake Yahoo accounts and businesses they use to lure people into their own hypnotizing traps? Isn't Yahoo bring boldly advertised and bragged as a way of living?

Seems men are only angry when they are the ones at the receiving end of what they do.

4 Likes

Re: Kayanmata: What I Observed At Abuja International Tradefair by Missyajoke(f): 7:20pm On Oct 11, 2021
A lot of people have tied themselves to the wrong guy due to this love charm nonsense sad sad sad, the set of men who will fall into their traps are those that like anything in skirts cry cry cry. Most of these ladies later meet guys who regardless of their kayamata use them for money ritual, we live in a world where powerful occult people upgrade their powers everyday cause of such and some of them have contracted incurable STD. Kayamata works for small boys and not those well grounded in the occult cause before you even step inside their house they know your intentions grin grin grin.

You can't break someone else's home and expect yours to survive a test of time, cause what goes around comes around. If you destroy someone's else with Charm you're digging a pit for yourself. They may tell you it's some plants that was grounded together to produce kayamata (lies) some times a whole human being is used to produce a charm and you use it without knowing that indirectly you've committed murder by using such embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed. Most missing people's organ have been harvested to produce what you call kayamata.

Let no man deceive you that whatever you sow you shall reap

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kayanmata: What I Observed At Abuja International Tradefair by nkemdi89(f): 7:23pm On Oct 11, 2021
I have been there , most of the other things are not really as genuine compared to the kayamatta shop where they sell herbs and other aphrodisiac .
Re: Kayanmata: What I Observed At Abuja International Tradefair by Decryptor(m): 7:23pm On Oct 11, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Can you prove scientifically that it lures men? No. Then tell us how it's rape.

It isn't a date rape drug.

But it is hypnosis!

Anything that you give to someone who makes them lose their minds where you take advantage of them and make them part with either cash or valuables which they wouldn't want to in ordinary circumstances is classified as theft!!
Re: Kayanmata: What I Observed At Abuja International Tradefair by Classickj(m): 7:23pm On Oct 11, 2021
Gracetitude:
You don see VJay way bitter before
Go nd Listen to this song
Mohbad Ft Naira Marley & Lil Kesh - Ponmo
Re: Kayanmata: What I Observed At Abuja International Tradefair by skywalker240(m): 7:23pm On Oct 11, 2021
toren:

Hahahaha. Same here.
Tell me the truth baby, you went to buy kaya too. lipsrsealed
Re: Kayanmata: What I Observed At Abuja International Tradefair by BRATISLAVA: 7:25pm On Oct 11, 2021
Decryptor:

But it is hypnosis!

Anything that you give to someone who makes them lose their minds where you take advantage of them and make them part with either cash or valuables which they wouldn't want to in ordinary circumstances is classified as theft!!

How is it hypnosis? Where's the law for it? How can you prove it?
Re: Kayanmata: What I Observed At Abuja International Tradefair by Nobody: 7:27pm On Oct 11, 2021
Olodo24:
One - One = draw. While boys are hustling for clients on the cyber space, girls are busy hustling same boys as their clients. Even kayanmata na format. Make them enjoy. Life hard for Naija. Anything to succeed. Afterall, the good girls will leave the same men's houses with 2-5k and sometimes nothing. Na person wey fight go fit achieve something for Nigeria.

It doesn't, I remember back in the days, those bad guys when my mum warn me about nah them they ball now.

I spoke with a lady over 38 years, she opened up to me that she regretted being a good girl that she was a virgin till 24years of age. That the ladies that were seen as runs girls are all happily married outside the country. The babe they try form what's up now, unfortunately, is too late.

2 Likes

Re: Kayanmata: What I Observed At Abuja International Tradefair by Shegzy8(m): 7:27pm On Oct 11, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Aren't men already doing so with their fake Yahoo accounts and businesses they use to lure people into their own hypnotizing traps? Isn't Yahoo bring boldly advertised and bragged as a way of living?

Seems men are only angry when they are the ones at the receiving end of what they do.

Are you stupid or you just chose to be for the main time?

Last time i checked, isn’t yahoo a crime?
Don’t they dupe male and female?

Do yahoo boys get arrested or not? Even tho so many get away through corruption.

Do yahoo boys open shop at ALABA and make their scamming activities open?

Never you quote me if you do not have anything reasonable to say.
Re: Kayanmata: What I Observed At Abuja International Tradefair by BRATISLAVA: 7:29pm On Oct 11, 2021
Shegzy8:

Are you stupid or you just chose to be for the main time?

Last time i checked, isn’t yahoo a crime?
Don’t they dupe male and female?

Do yahoo boys get arrested or not? Even tho so many get away through corruption.

Do yahoo boys open shop at ALABA and make their scamming activities open?

Never you quote me if you do not have anything reasonable to say.

You are the stupid sentimental one, and your post shows it.

Go and arrest the women after proving their crime.

1 Like

Re: Kayanmata: What I Observed At Abuja International Tradefair by princewarri1985: 7:30pm On Oct 11, 2021
IKBARUTEN11:
And some folks will tell us not to apply anointed oil on our deek before diving into all these girls with beads

Mtcheww
That shit really scares me to death, i remember i went to visit my girlfriend in another state and while we were trying to have sex, she bodly gave me annointing oil to rub on my dick because she was dry, and i asked her if she is insane and want God to kill me because of ordinary sex, immediately i went flat and i told her thats it no more sex and i left her place angrily because i believed she must be a demon for asking me to rub annointing oil on my dick
Re: Kayanmata: What I Observed At Abuja International Tradefair by Optimistguy1969: 7:30pm On Oct 11, 2021
What deal is that ?
Cokahot:
My ex used it on me,infact 2 of my ex still see me,I was tempted to fuc k one of my ex very hard . She begged me to come back 2days layer,I said no and blocked her on WhatsApp. Bich. I'm not happy,I just lost 950k on one deal yesterday. A whole 950k.
Re: Kayanmata: What I Observed At Abuja International Tradefair by JohnBullMySon: 7:32pm On Oct 11, 2021
Ammishaddai:
When I was saying that women who wear beads are engaged in seduction and diabolic acts a lot of unexposed idiots on this forum were quick to insult me. But here is another person testifying to the practical side of their trade . Nonsense
We attribute too many things to diabolisim. All those kayamata are just aphrodisiac. the beads work by sexual fetishism.

1 Like

Re: Kayanmata: What I Observed At Abuja International Tradefair by AlexB300: 7:33pm On Oct 11, 2021
xpressionx:
The Iskroboto grin

I fear abuja girls.
Abuja girls don't believe in love is a popular saying here.
Reason am still single since I came to abuja.

i get one kubwa girl for you grin
Re: Kayanmata: What I Observed At Abuja International Tradefair by numericalguy(m): 7:33pm On Oct 11, 2021
posty56:
how many white girls wet you don see they wear waist bead , if like no use your number 6.

How many white girls you don see for your lifetime.
Re: Kayanmata: What I Observed At Abuja International Tradefair by od501: 7:34pm On Oct 11, 2021
EXLOVER:
I remember back then in the university, i thought i was in love, i never knew she was using Kayamata for me, i used to give her part of my feeding and hustling money.

She told me never to smoke marijuana, if i do, she would stop loving me, i obeyed her. I rejected marijuana from all my friends, Until this particular day, i lost a bet of 17million, i was so angry, sad and depressed. My friends started to console me, one offer me marijuana this time. After smoking it, i was going through my phone gallery and i saw myself with her, i was so angry more, ask my friends why am i cuddling her, they started laughing saying I'm high, they said that's my girl.

Immediately i got home, she came to visit and i almost slapped her when she came to hug me, she then wanted to touch my preek i stopped her, and she asked me if i smoke marijuana, i said yes, she started crying and she ran mad immediately, she's still mad till today.

Guys y'all should start smoking Mary Jay

You kidding, right?
Re: Kayanmata: What I Observed At Abuja International Tradefair by Classickj(m): 7:34pm On Oct 11, 2021
Just listen to this song cheesy cheesy wink wink

1 Share

Re: Kayanmata: What I Observed At Abuja International Tradefair by Shegzy8(m): 7:34pm On Oct 11, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

You are the stupid sentimental one, and your post shows it.

Go and arrest the women after proving their crime.

I asked you a simple questions and you have no answer to it. Last time i checked, is yahoo legal in Nigeria?
Re: Kayanmata: What I Observed At Abuja International Tradefair by Corroro: 7:35pm On Oct 11, 2021
But isn't this stuff supposed to be illegal
Re: Kayanmata: What I Observed At Abuja International Tradefair by skywalker240(m): 7:39pm On Oct 11, 2021
God is great. He created weed, As a weed smoker, i can never be caught under the influeuce of kayanmata as i am bangin alot of bitchses with beads on

1 Like

Re: Kayanmata: What I Observed At Abuja International Tradefair by BRATISLAVA: 7:40pm On Oct 11, 2021
Shegzy8:

I asked you simple questions and you have no answer to it. Last time i checked, is yahoo legal in Nigeria?

Nicca, tone down on your stupidity and sentiment.

You accused them of advertising hypnosis or whatever, and you've been made aware of how men indisputably do the same via Yahoo.

Now, without ranting more stupidly, tell us where kayanamata is illegal, compared to the verifiably criminal nature of Yahoo under the law.

If you can't do so, reasonably, shut up.

1 Like

Re: Kayanmata: What I Observed At Abuja International Tradefair by Shegzy8(m): 7:43pm On Oct 11, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Nicca, tone down on your stupidity and sentiment.

You accused them of advertising hypnosis or whatever, and you've been made aware of how men indisputably do the same via Yahoo.

Now, without ranting more stupidly, tell us where kayanamata is illegal, compared to the verifiably criminal nature of Yahoo under the law.

If you can't, reasonably, shut up.

You can’t even pretend to be intelligent. IQ damn too low, EQ down down the earth crust.

5 Likes

Re: Kayanmata: What I Observed At Abuja International Tradefair by starwiss(m): 7:43pm On Oct 11, 2021
If you no Waka kurukere Wetin no concern you go stay far from you.
Re: Kayanmata: What I Observed At Abuja International Tradefair by prophetfire: 7:43pm On Oct 11, 2021
Gracetitude:
Toto
Re: Kayanmata: What I Observed At Abuja International Tradefair by Illshef(m): 7:45pm On Oct 11, 2021
Trash.

Olodo24:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

List Of 371 Ethnic Groups In Nigeria / The Rift Between African-Americans And Recent African Immigrants To The US / The New Mogadishu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.