Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,163 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:16 PM

Whats The Hardest Part About Being A Man? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats The Hardest Part About Being A Man? (1185 Views)

7 Hardest Part Of Marriage You Won’t Be Told / Addictions: Which Is Hardest To Quit? Sex, Masturbation, Drinking, Smoking Etc? / The Hardest Part Of Marriage Nobody Will Tell You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats The Hardest Part About Being A Man? by Telemon(m): 3:25pm On Oct 11, 2021
Men them, whats the hardest part about being a man especially in Nigeria?.

2 Likes

Re: Whats The Hardest Part About Being A Man? by Sonnobax15(m): 3:27pm On Oct 11, 2021
lipsrsealed
Everything about being a man is hard lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Whats The Hardest Part About Being A Man? by Whazar(m): 3:28pm On Oct 11, 2021
to make money
sexual urge control
i can go on

4 Likes

Re: Whats The Hardest Part About Being A Man? by dynicks(m): 3:29pm On Oct 11, 2021
Everything bro....Everything.....Chai GOD!!

Son of man really needs some time off mehn!!...na to just book flight with chechangi airways go locate one corner for planet earth to engage in body and soul matter...!!

4 Likes

Re: Whats The Hardest Part About Being A Man? by SUCKCESSFUL: 3:29pm On Oct 11, 2021

Re: Whats The Hardest Part About Being A Man? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 11, 2021
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Whats The Hardest Part About Being A Man? by Conner44: 3:43pm On Oct 11, 2021
The hardest part of being a man is trying to hide an erection in church angry especially when it’s time for praise and worship

4 Likes

Re: Whats The Hardest Part About Being A Man? by virginprincess(f): 4:03pm On Oct 11, 2021
The only hard part in being a man is taking responsibilities and that is nothing compared to begin a woman, chai, women are really trying.

2 Likes

Re: Whats The Hardest Part About Being A Man? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 11, 2021
The hardest part is having a dick... life would be much better if all men were dicklesscheesy

4 Likes

Re: Whats The Hardest Part About Being A Man? by Iamtoyosii: 4:32pm On Oct 11, 2021
virginprincess:
The only hard part in being a man is taking responsibilities and that is nothing compared to begin a woman, chai, women are really trying.

Please, explain a little bit more, I'd like to learn... thanks

3 Likes

Re: Whats The Hardest Part About Being A Man? by Vinnie2000(m): 4:50pm On Oct 11, 2021
OP
For me,
the Hardest Part of being a Man is Balancing between Ruggedity/Gentlemanliness!!

When you are too Rugged like Pere of Bbnaija, society slams you..
When you now decide to be cool/Soft, they still Bash you! sad undecided
Some ladies will call you Effeminate! sadembarassed
Re: Whats The Hardest Part About Being A Man? by Emmadoc: 5:12pm On Oct 11, 2021
Vinnie2000:

OP
For me,
the Hardest Part of being a Man is Balancing between Ruggedity/Gentlemanliness!!

When you are too Rugged like Pere of Bbnaija, society slams you..
When you now decide to be cool/Soft, they still Bash you! sad undecided
Some ladies will call you Effeminate! sadembarassed

This guyman don see somethinggrin

1 Like

Re: Whats The Hardest Part About Being A Man? by Truvelisback(m): 6:56pm On Oct 11, 2021
Making money is the hardest part of being a man. U aren't a man yet until u make money.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whats The Hardest Part About Being A Man? by siofra(f): 9:06pm On Oct 11, 2021
Re: Whats The Hardest Part About Being A Man? by Palazee(m): 9:12pm On Oct 11, 2021
Truvelisback:
Making money is the hardest part of being a man. U aren't a man yet until u make money.
Making money doesn't attract respect.

Respect is what a man fūcking need.

1 Like

Re: Whats The Hardest Part About Being A Man? by qtguru(m): 9:15pm On Oct 11, 2021
It's that no one cares about men.

3 Likes

Re: Whats The Hardest Part About Being A Man? by Vinnie2000(m): 9:32pm On Oct 11, 2021
Iamtoyosii:

Please, explain a little bit more, I'd like to learn... thanks

Though a Man
But
I know that Being a Woman is Damn HARD! undecided

All those Menstrual flow and Cramps, high cost of maintaining personal hygiene, Pregnancy, Labour, etc..
sad

If All Women had the Chance, They Would Become Men!!
Part of this is seen in Modern Feminism! They ENVY Men and WANTS TO BE LIKE US! smiley cool
Re: Whats The Hardest Part About Being A Man? by Donnileon(m): 9:34pm On Oct 11, 2021
Telemon:
Men them, whats the hardest part about being a man especially in Nigeria?.

Hardest part of being a man is that deep down
nobody cares about whatever you’re going through or facing just have to man up in every single situation
Re: Whats The Hardest Part About Being A Man? by Iamtoyosii: 10:11pm On Oct 11, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Though a Man
But

All those Menstrual flow and Cramps, high cost of maintaining personal hygiene, Pregnancy, Labour, etc..
sad

Part of this is seen in Modern Feminism! They ENVY Men and WANTS TO BE LIKE US! smiley cool

Starting from the part you said "they envy us and wants to be like us'........the only type of man a woman or lady envy is a rich man or a man of high social status, I mean someone in a post of power not just out regular or average man.......... I'd like the talk very much more about my point here but not really in a typing mood, to type nah stress.... thanks

1 Like

Re: Whats The Hardest Part About Being A Man? by Iamtoyosii: 10:12pm On Oct 11, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Though a Man
But

sad

Starting from the part you said "they envy us and wants to be like us'........the only type of man a woman or lady envy is a rich man or a man of high social status, I mean someone in a post of power not just out regular or average man.......... I'd like the talk very much more about my point here but not really in a typing mood, to type nah stress right now........ I'll explain more later.
Thanks
Re: Whats The Hardest Part About Being A Man? by Truvelisback(m): 10:15pm On Oct 11, 2021
Palazee:
Making money doesn't attract respect.

Respect is what a man fūcking need.
Just listen to urself! Who respects a broke ass?

Re: Whats The Hardest Part About Being A Man? by TotoGame(m): 10:18pm On Oct 11, 2021
D
Re: Whats The Hardest Part About Being A Man? by Bashnigga(m): 10:22pm On Oct 11, 2021
It ain't easy....I hate that part where everyone thinks you've got things all figured out. Especially when you have a lot of people you don't wanna let down because they all look up to you.
The expectations are just too high. we are humans too & most times we are just winging it.

Re: Whats The Hardest Part About Being A Man? by Vinnie2000(m): 10:42pm On Oct 11, 2021
Iamtoyosii:

Starting from the part you said "they envy us and wants to be like us'........the only type of man a woman or lady envy is a rich man or a man of high social status, I mean someone in a post of power not just out regular or average man.......... I'd like the talk very much more about my point here but not really in a typing mood, to type nah stress.... thanks

You Just can't Understand as a Woman.. sad
Give it a Rest! smiley
Re: Whats The Hardest Part About Being A Man? by Kiddogarcia(m): 12:05am On Oct 12, 2021
Being strong everytime
Re: Whats The Hardest Part About Being A Man? by Palazee(m): 5:24am On Oct 12, 2021
Truvelisback:
Just listen to urself! Who respects a broke ass?
Who respects a rich ass
Re: Whats The Hardest Part About Being A Man? by Kenoxman(m): 6:18am On Oct 12, 2021
For me the hardest part of being a man is when you are broke with no hope in sight and to cap it all, you find it very difficult to beg as a person...

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Experience About A Bad Date / I Stopped Masturbation And Got More Strong And Lasting Erection / Man Takes Back Iphone He Bought For Girlfriend After They Broke Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.