Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,179 members, 7,811,440 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:43 AM

7 Hardest Part Of Marriage You Won’t Be Told - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Hardest Part Of Marriage You Won’t Be Told (2485 Views)

Addictions: Which Is Hardest To Quit? Sex, Masturbation, Drinking, Smoking Etc? / The Hardest Part Of Marriage Nobody Will Tell You. / 12 Lies About Marriage You Should Know To Avoid Marital Disappointment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Hardest Part Of Marriage You Won’t Be Told by africamediang(m): 11:09pm On Mar 21, 2022
Marriage is not a bed of flowers; it is an endeavor in which you must invest your mental, emotional, physical, and other resources.

Marriage is also a sweet thing when you are prepared and examine what you are getting into, which is why marrying someone you love and trust is a fantastic idea.

Many people just prepare for the romantic aspects of marriage, ignoring the difficult aspects. It is not a lack of romance, love, care, or feelings that causes couples to break up or have problems in marriage, but rather an inability to handle the most difficult aspects of marriage. That is why, in today's world, some marriages do not last.

You Won't Be Told About The Most Difficult Part of Marriage

1. Money is important.

In a relationship or marriage, money is required. In truth, money can both enhance and detract from a marriage's love.

To avoid problems in your marriage, you must first understand your money view. As a woman, you may believe or believe that your money is our money. And my money is my money, which is just incorrect.

Once you've married, you've created a family, and everything should be done with love and compassion.

2. Staying Faithful.

Living as a single person is not the same as life as a married person. Adultery is a powerful temptation that can destroy your family and marriage. You should be aware that you are now married and must remain faithful to your spouse.

When you're married, never have a fling with anyone. When it comes to marriage, you need to be more disciplined and faithful. Cheating should be avoided at all costs since it has the potential to damage your marriage. It's important to remember that marriage does not heal adultery; self-control does. You must learn to control your thinking and self-discipline if you want to stay in your marriage.

3. Handling Differences. 

Because marriage requires two genders to join together as husband and wife, there must be a difference in the way you guys interact, think, reason, and deal with other issues for marriage to work. You must comprehend your partner in order to learn how to deal with each other's differences.

Many marriages end in divorce because of irreconcilable differences that make it difficult for partners to comprehend one other after they marry.

She prefers cold or warm meals, favors hot water over cold water, and wants to be warm rather than chilly. Your husband prefers to start his day with breakfast before 8 a.m.

Can you change your behavior in order to make your lover happy? If you want to have a successful marriage, you must be prepared for many difficult aspects of it. Marriage is a lifelong process, and in order for things to work, you must first understand your partner.

You must renew your mind to meet the problems and difficult aspects of marriage when they arise, such as job loss, financial crises, childbearing delay, spiritual issues, and so on.

4. Illness.

Until someone physically breaks down, we forget how much we rely on one another. If you're the only one left standing, do everything you can to serve your spouse. Sure, it's difficult to do everything, but your effort, coupled with a clear willingness to help, will make all the difference.

Read More>>>>>>https://africamediang.com/7-hardest-part-of-marriage-you-wont-be-told/

1 Like

Re: 7 Hardest Part Of Marriage You Won’t Be Told by Highlyrespected(m): 11:59pm On Mar 21, 2022
Your write up is highly welcome
Sound sensitive and awareness for those that wanna enter relationship or marriage.
Second time taking 1st position to comment.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Hardest Part Of Marriage You Won’t Be Told by placeofallure(f): 1:21am On Mar 22, 2022
When you are in a marriage, it means you'll love your partner along with their mess. No irritations.

I was pregnant and sick for months and couldn't do Anything for myself, toilet things inclusive. Vomit, saliva in mouth most of the time but my hubby didn't complain, it must have been tough on him. Couldn't even cook! My kitchen was a no go area cause everything smelled like what I cannot describe.

Think twice before you commit to that person. Can you stand the heat?

11 Likes

Re: 7 Hardest Part Of Marriage You Won’t Be Told by LordIsaac(m): 1:40am On Mar 22, 2022
A very sound article.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Hardest Part Of Marriage You Won’t Be Told by HopeNeverDies: 6:42am On Mar 22, 2022
Damnnnn!!!!!
Re: 7 Hardest Part Of Marriage You Won’t Be Told by Realnaijagist: 9:46am On Mar 22, 2022
For better for worst
Re: 7 Hardest Part Of Marriage You Won’t Be Told by Nobody: 9:53am On Mar 22, 2022
Hmmmm and yet this girl keep pressurizing me to marry her off that she is getting old, her own nah marry be her problem undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: 7 Hardest Part Of Marriage You Won’t Be Told by Olawrites: 2:09pm On Mar 22, 2022
True grin

Marriage is serious business.
Re: 7 Hardest Part Of Marriage You Won’t Be Told by Nobody: 3:04pm On Mar 22, 2022
True I know but what of the case of the lady who refused to donate a kidney for her spouse and left the man in his sick State.?

Would you say she did the wrong or right thing?

A lot of people go into Marriage without really considering that aspect until it hits and takes them unawares.

May God not let us see sickness in our marriage in Jesus name.

3 Likes

Re: 7 Hardest Part Of Marriage You Won’t Be Told by Georgekyrian(m): 4:34pm On Mar 22, 2022
Deep I’m here with popcorn, I’m getting married this year by God’s Grace Amen

2 Likes

Re: 7 Hardest Part Of Marriage You Won’t Be Told by Goldbw122(m): 5:06pm On Mar 22, 2022
God guide us to be able to know the type of partner that we want to marry in the future, even doh we know that you won't know the kind of person now but God give us insight to have a clue on what we want to get our self involve.. Amen.
Re: 7 Hardest Part Of Marriage You Won’t Be Told by jericco1(m): 6:40pm On Mar 22, 2022
Most people don't see all these things, yet they want to get married only to regret few months later.
Re: 7 Hardest Part Of Marriage You Won’t Be Told by akaahs(m): 10:42pm On Mar 22, 2022
See ehhhh opp hilighted the most difficult things in marriage. Before I got married I knew all those things but never imagined myself getting entangled in any of them. U see that financial aspect can make the man look irresponsible in the eyes of wife, if u married to someone that is self centered and only thinks of him/herself. Marriage is Grace that keeps one going.
Re: 7 Hardest Part Of Marriage You Won’t Be Told by Nobody: 11:08pm On Mar 22, 2022
Childbirth

Family -Life balance: in fact as a woman it's like you don't have a personal life anymore once you are married.

Marriage no be beans ooooo

1 Like

Re: 7 Hardest Part Of Marriage You Won’t Be Told by Nobody: 11:17pm On Mar 22, 2022
Marriage is a scam
If you are a man, I beg you don't marry
There's nothing in it to make you happy undecided

(1) (Reply)

Affordable Data Plans / 20 Types Of Girls You Must Use A Condom On / How Do I Know A Lady That Truly Loves Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.