Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,931 members, 7,952,747 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:58 PM

Olivia James Polytechnic Unwana Student Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Left - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Olivia James Polytechnic Unwana Student Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Left (49001 Views)

Salako Treasure, OAU 100-Level Student Commits Suicide (Photo) / Suicide: The Picture Of Olivia James' Boyfriend Who Dumped Her / 19-year-old UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Losing N300m To Forex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olivia James Polytechnic Unwana Student Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Left by Nobody: 7:35pm On Oct 11, 2021
May God console her parents. They must be regretting birthing such a fool.

Why is Henry on the run? Come back home joor. Na foolishness kill her. Na me even help my ex announce her wedding to my close pals. I personally asked a friend to attend my ex's wedding on my behalf.

Breakfast is better than divorce.

To singles out there,,,,

7 Likes

Re: Olivia James Polytechnic Unwana Student Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Left by McOluOmo: 7:35pm On Oct 11, 2021
Redpiller boyfriend
I'm doing a nice work here

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

5 Likes

Re: Olivia James Polytechnic Unwana Student Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Left by lasheun: 7:35pm On Oct 11, 2021
Continue to Rest in peace.
May God have mercy on your soul.

2 Likes

Re: Olivia James Polytechnic Unwana Student Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Left by StepTwo: 7:35pm On Oct 11, 2021
Ok

1 Like

Re: Olivia James Polytechnic Unwana Student Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Left by Trumann: 7:35pm On Oct 11, 2021
post=106649941:

There Is No Single Day That Will Pass Without Coming Across One Bad News Or The Other In This Country Nigeria.

May you always be a source of bad news and may bad news never cease from your life.
Re: Olivia James Polytechnic Unwana Student Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Left by Lavisha(f): 7:36pm On Oct 11, 2021
Werey pikin
Re: Olivia James Polytechnic Unwana Student Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Left by muller101(m): 7:37pm On Oct 11, 2021
Get well soon baby girl grin
Re: Olivia James Polytechnic Unwana Student Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Left by Corroro: 7:37pm On Oct 11, 2021
Na wa, untop boyfriend wey go come your burial with another girl Hmmm
Re: Olivia James Polytechnic Unwana Student Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Left by Tunigram: 7:37pm On Oct 11, 2021
This is sad
Re: Olivia James Polytechnic Unwana Student Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Left by MufasaLion: 7:37pm On Oct 11, 2021
Foolish girl. The nigga ain't gonna be worried! Nigga deserve to live his best life!

I owe him Heineken. cool

2 Likes

Re: Olivia James Polytechnic Unwana Student Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Left by Dmeji4444(m): 7:38pm On Oct 11, 2021
She died for nothing

2 Likes

Re: Olivia James Polytechnic Unwana Student Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Left by KingDash: 7:38pm On Oct 11, 2021
which girl go drink poison for me na.. God when.
Re: Olivia James Polytechnic Unwana Student Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Left by micflo28(m): 7:38pm On Oct 11, 2021
Cooked up lies. If I don't read it on this day newspaper then it is a lie.
Re: Olivia James Polytechnic Unwana Student Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Left by MufasaLion: 7:39pm On Oct 11, 2021
Trumann:

May you always be a source of bad news and may bad news never cease from your life.

May the prayer be yours as well since you decided to be a dumb creature!
Re: Olivia James Polytechnic Unwana Student Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Left by NaijaCover(m): 7:39pm On Oct 11, 2021
Trumann:

Lalasticlala Come And See For Yourself
Re: Olivia James Polytechnic Unwana Student Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Left by Eriokanmi: 7:39pm On Oct 11, 2021
Thinktwicemybro:
Wrong decision, there's more to live for than one stupid guy.
Abiooo. All these small, small pikin dem, wey never know wetin life be. What happened to their studies?

2 Likes

Re: Olivia James Polytechnic Unwana Student Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Left by BigBellyBurst(m): 7:40pm On Oct 11, 2021
I'm not sorry to say this, but this girl is an idiot. A big one. This guy was a flirt and I'm sure she still latched herself on him because he was probably some hotshot with some money.
Foolish girl wasted her life on someone that wasn't worth it and I'm sure some other guy that genuinely cared for her got ditched and insulted (as usual).

Burn in hell. Have my RIP reserved for my Christmas chicken.

3 Likes

Re: Olivia James Polytechnic Unwana Student Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Left by favour442(m): 7:40pm On Oct 11, 2021
Small chops wey she take raise 700k nor be small chops again o.. That's more like big chops... Anyways.. death o death... We move

2 Likes

Re: Olivia James Polytechnic Unwana Student Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Left by havenz(m): 7:40pm On Oct 11, 2021
Babe you better come back to life oo because this your death letter no clear way i go read understand waitin you write. Who love epp.

3 Likes

Re: Olivia James Polytechnic Unwana Student Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Left by Teejay13(m): 7:41pm On Oct 11, 2021
What excuse will she go and tell God now. That she took her own life all because of a guy.

This is hilarious
Re: Olivia James Polytechnic Unwana Student Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Left by Walex124(m): 7:41pm On Oct 11, 2021
post=106649321:
See The Previous Suicide Thread Committed By Female Student As Posted By - https://www.nairaland.com/6795878/lasu-final-year-female-student

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/10/student-allegedly-commits-suicide-after-her-boyfriend-left-her.html
This generation killed the value of friendships, relationships, morals and loyalty...

1 Like

Re: Olivia James Polytechnic Unwana Student Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Left by Trumann: 7:43pm On Oct 11, 2021
MufasaLion:

May the prayer be yours as well since you decided to be a dumb creature!

You are already manifesting it since you are a curse to your family
Re: Olivia James Polytechnic Unwana Student Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Left by lereinter(m): 7:43pm On Oct 11, 2021
Is this the effect of bad parenting or jass
Re: Olivia James Polytechnic Unwana Student Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Left by Legacy2000: 7:43pm On Oct 11, 2021
Nawah oooh for bad thing
Re: Olivia James Polytechnic Unwana Student Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Left by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 11, 2021
BigBellyBurst:
I'm not sorry to say this, but this girl is an idiot. A big one. This guy was a flirt and I'm sure she still latched herself on him because he was probably some hotshot with some money.

Burn in hell. Have my RIP reserved for my Christmas chicken.

Did you read the part where it says that she's the one who spends on the boyfriend?

2 Likes

Re: Olivia James Polytechnic Unwana Student Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Left by MufasaLion: 7:45pm On Oct 11, 2021
Trumann:

You are already manifesting it since you are a curse to your family

Shut up! Why hating on the nigga? You this jobless nitwit! Nigga ain't the cause of your miserable inherited life. Take that bitterness to your famiily house!

Go get a life and stop cussing a progressive hardworking Gee.
Re: Olivia James Polytechnic Unwana Student Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Left by babavik: 7:46pm On Oct 11, 2021
post=106649321:
See The Previous Suicide Thread Committed By Female Student As Posted By - https://www.nairaland.com/6795878/lasu-final-year-female-student

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/10/student-allegedly-commits-suicide-after-her-boyfriend-left-her.html
Thank You Lord Jesus Christ, upon all my whole Bullshit nobody don commit suicide because of me. Turned a new leaf.

1 Like

Re: Olivia James Polytechnic Unwana Student Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Left by Toks2008(m): 7:47pm On Oct 11, 2021
Totilopussylick:
She already burning in the other side undecided

Burning her here is a wast of effort tongue.

Lol!

GOD does not judge that way.

You need to understand that before people commit suicide they usually go into a state of mental health disorder otherwise called madness cos no sane person will take his or her own life.

2 Likes

Re: Olivia James Polytechnic Unwana Student Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Left by Nonexisting1: 7:50pm On Oct 11, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
Burn the corpse
Not on this earth that reasonable people walk on. Take the corpse to Mars and burn it there. Good riddance.

1 Like

Re: Olivia James Polytechnic Unwana Student Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Left by Figger(m): 7:50pm On Oct 11, 2021
Chai, na this kind rare specie of a girl many guys like us dey find oh. So sad she had to take it too far. Rest in peace girl.

1 Like

Re: Olivia James Polytechnic Unwana Student Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Left by emmnprince(m): 7:50pm On Oct 11, 2021
post=106649636:

See More Suicide Via www.. com

We no see Mr. wey dey cover & report bad news

1 Like

Re: Olivia James Polytechnic Unwana Student Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Left by Munzy14(m): 7:51pm On Oct 11, 2021
Smh...It is painful but always think about life ahead...A better guy would have loved and wife her sef...But she went the easy way.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

500 Canadian Doctors Protest Raises, Say They're Being Paid Too Much / Secret Serum Likely Saved Ebola Patients, CNN / Lifeless Body Of Man Found Hanging From A Tree In Lagos (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.