Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,103 members, 7,852,740 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:45 AM

4 Reasons Most Men Cheat - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 Reasons Most Men Cheat (389 Views)

10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better / Infidelity – Reasons Why Many Married Men Cheat / 4 Reasons Why Women With Big Butts Attract Most Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

4 Reasons Most Men Cheat by Teespeaks: 8:27pm On Oct 11, 2021
Cheating has now become a norm in the society and it is very wrong. No one can say exactly the gender that cheats most. Men were known to be the one involved in cheating.However, it seems ladies are taking the lead these days. Cheating is a bad practice that has ruined several relationships. I think men cheat when they have an excuse to cheat. As a woman, do your best to please him so he won't have any excuse to give. Below are some reasons you see men cheating:

1. When you deny him access to your body

I think this is the first thing to do to prevent your partner from cheating. Like I said earlier, men cheat when they see an excuse to. Don't let him give you the excuse that you denied him your body for too long and that's why he cheated. There is no excuse that will justify cheating.Some ladies deny their husbands their body for too long. It's normal if you don't give him every time he asks but don't go months without him having intimacy. Many men cheat because of this.

2. Some men cheat because of insecurity

Some men cheat because they don't feel secured. When a guy is in love with a beautiful woman. He would start to doubt if the lady is dating him alone. This insecurity has pushed some men into cheating. They think their partner is cheating, they do the same to be on a safer side. I don't think a sane man should just conclude that his partner is cheating.

3. Some men cheat due to previous Heartbreak

There are men who already vowed not to be loyal in any relationship they go into. Probably they were loyal in their previous relationship and the woman cheated on them. It's advisable you know one or two things about your partner's past. You can still change the way he thinks.

4. Some men are not satisfied with what they have

Self control and contentedness is so underrated. Many men out there are not satisfied with their partner and will never be satisfied. Some men are too hard to please. If you do everything to stop him from cheating, he will still cheat. There are also some men who can't control themselves.

To round this off, there is no excuse for cheating on your spouse. Regardless of how hard you try to find, it's still a lame excuse. You shouldn't see not cheating on your spouse a favour, it's something she deserves. Follow us on https://www.relguide.com for more relationship articles

https://www.relguide.com/2021/10/how-to-make-woman-happy-without-money.html
Re: 4 Reasons Most Men Cheat by chinchonglee(m): 9:20pm On Oct 11, 2021
Leave all these rubbish!
Women dey quick taya person
Re: 4 Reasons Most Men Cheat by Smartb0y: 9:37pm On Oct 11, 2021
@op,your points are wack.
people cheat because they're selfish bastards

(1) (Reply)

So What Does A Lady Gain From A Broke Guy In A Relationship? / My Depression Is Killing Me, Please Help Me. / My Dad Is Been Used.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.