Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,727 members, 7,827,642 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is About Becoming My Sister In-law - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is About Becoming My Sister In-law (46115 Views)

I'm in love with my Sister In Law, what do I do? / Just Found Out I Am A Month Pregnant / I Just Found Out Her Hiding Place (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is About Becoming My Sister In-law by eddyroyal(m): 11:31am On Oct 12, 2021
heendrix:

Told my sis bout us and she's like how would it feel marrying from same families, even begged her to look for another guy but she's not listening to me
Your sister is selfish.
Since she's of the opinion that two siblings can't marry from the same family, let her let go of the girl's brother so you can marry the girl.
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is About Becoming My Sister In-law by SweetiliciousD: 12:29pm On Oct 12, 2021
heendrix:

Judging with the fact that I knew her first bfr my sis ever dreamt of meeting him. I even regret helping him to talk to my sister then when he used to beg n bribe me

Stop being childish guy.

Nothing stops you from marrying your soul mate from same family where your sis got married, if and only if you are sure she is the one for you!

No culture abhors that

1 Like

Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is About Becoming My Sister In-law by halogate: 2:06pm On Oct 12, 2021
..I believe it's still possible to marry her. If ur sis married her bro..ud only be related by law and not by blood.
..we have seen twins marrying twins and heaven did not fall.
..at any rate, it all boils down to whether u are both ready to fight for your cause.
Shalom

1 Like

Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is About Becoming My Sister In-law by Chevrolet076(m): 2:53pm On Oct 12, 2021
Funny post with funny title grin grin grin grin grin
heendrix:
I and her have always been this close buddy since my first day in secondary school and along the line, one thing led to another that she had to leave the school cuz the family relocated to another state. this broke me and I felt sad cuz she was this good gentle girl that always care so much bout me.

After some years, we reconnected on FB and just like a dream how we felt for each other never change. she wasn't forming, we still chat till late night. we later loosed contact and some way life still connected us after a while and we just couldn't hide our feelings for each other that we opened up on how we've always felt Since those JSS 1 days so we got dating and tbh she's just that damsel. never giving trouble, understanding and still her gentle self and now my sis is bout ruining it for us both as her elder brother is actually my sister's fiancee who are expecting to get married next year.

tbh folks I can't cut short this relationship cuz of this. what will happen if two siblings marry from same families?? is it really a taboo?? aswear it's just doing me like a movie anytime I get to think of it. I'm just kinda sad atm what do i do??

PS; We're both final year students of a 5years course in two different uni
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is About Becoming My Sister In-law by 15ssDRIVE(m): 2:54pm On Oct 12, 2021
heendrix:

Judging with the fact that I knew her first bfr my sis ever dreamt of meeting him. I even regret helping him to talk to my sister then when he used to beg n bribe me

na bribe kill u

1 Like

Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is About Becoming My Sister In-law by Khaysee: 2:55pm On Oct 12, 2021
He Dey happen

Buy on the cheapest IG store in Nigeria click below link
https://www.instagram.com/invites/contact/?i=1u7fvytaxltra&utm_content=gsph1yn
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is About Becoming My Sister In-law by MufasaLion: 2:55pm On Oct 12, 2021
virginprincess:
Dude you better live that girl alone and face your studies, and allow your sister get married to her brother, it not right for two siblings to marry from the same family.

At the bolded, why?
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is About Becoming My Sister In-law by nihinlade(m): 2:55pm On Oct 12, 2021
There is a Yoruba movie I watch like this story line
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is About Becoming My Sister In-law by OfficialAPCNig: 2:56pm On Oct 12, 2021
heendrix:
I and her have always been this close buddy since my first day in secondary school and along the line, one thing led to another that she had to leave the school cuz the family relocated to another state. this broke me and I felt sad cuz she was this good gentle girl that always care so much bout me.

After some years, we reconnected on FB and just like a dream how we felt for each other never change. she wasn't forming, we still chat till late night. we later loosed contact and some way life still connected us after a while and we just couldn't hide our feelings for each other that we opened up on how we've always felt Since those JSS 1 days so we got dating and tbh she's just that damsel. never giving trouble, understanding and still her gentle self and now my sis is bout ruining it for us both as her elder brother is actually my sister's fiancee who are expecting to get married next year.

tbh folks I can't cut short this relationship cuz of this. what will happen if two siblings marry from same families?? is it really a taboo?? aswear it's just doing me like a movie anytime I get to think of it. I'm just kinda sad atm what do i do??

You are a final year student of a five year program.

My advise:

Go make money

2 Likes

Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is About Becoming My Sister In-law by Badguy77(m): 2:56pm On Oct 12, 2021
heendrix:

Taboo for where? Abi make dem dey happy for the family that they have good daughters and one family want to marry them all....I will advice u to tell your sister about her and hear what she will say...
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is About Becoming My Sister In-law by rickyrex(m): 2:56pm On Oct 12, 2021
There's nothing wrong both of you marrying from same family... As long as both couples will not be leaving in the house
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is About Becoming My Sister In-law by Oracle63: 2:57pm On Oct 12, 2021
grin grin grin grin ;Dyou collect bribe finish you come day cry first dem get married okay she will now be the one confuse tongue
heendrix:

Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is About Becoming My Sister In-law by Goodzinny: 2:58pm On Oct 12, 2021
Nothing wrong bros. It will even make both marriages to be stronger and stand the test of time as long as Oluwa is in charge.
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is About Becoming My Sister In-law by emu22(m): 2:58pm On Oct 12, 2021
Bros there is absolutely nothing wrong ooo,let your sister marry and you marry yours"two brothers can marry two sisters na,wetin dey happen self.
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is About Becoming My Sister In-law by MufasaLion: 2:59pm On Oct 12, 2021
eddyroyal:

Your sister is selfish.
Since she's of the opinion that two siblings can't marry from the same family, let her let go of the girl's brother so you can marry the girl.

You made no sense. She should leave her fiance because of her brother that's still in the University? The brother should leave her alone. Why cant the brother leave his babe also?

The lady is not selfish!

2 Likes

Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is About Becoming My Sister In-law by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 12, 2021
You helped the guy arrange your sister for him.

Now they want to get married, you're unhappy.

If that isn't witchcraft I don't know what is.

1 Like

Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is About Becoming My Sister In-law by lilvicky68(m): 3:01pm On Oct 12, 2021
Oga your sister's husband's sis is not your sister in-law..

The only relationship you have is with her soon to be husband..
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is About Becoming My Sister In-law by obinoral1179(m): 3:02pm On Oct 12, 2021
heendrix:

Told my sis bout us and she's like how would it feel marrying from same families, even begged her to look for another guy but she's not listening to me
You are stupid for asking your sister to look for another guy

1 Like

Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is About Becoming My Sister In-law by slowice(m): 3:03pm On Oct 12, 2021
This guys funny sha.... In 2021 you still think two siblings can't marry from the family but a man can marry two siblings, even twins.

Girl wey no be your mama born haba!

Boy don't let anyone fool you and don't take no rubbish advice from sentimental folks.... You can and should go ahead and marry her.

1 Like

Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is About Becoming My Sister In-law by Testimony1988(m): 3:03pm On Oct 12, 2021
It does not matter, I don't think is a taboo.
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is About Becoming My Sister In-law by King44(m): 3:05pm On Oct 12, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
If you know what you want and you're certain of what you want, go for it, if you like, care about what society will say, and be miserable.
Miserable like those white and black US couple we read about a week ago.

Mr man it's not taboo if you know what you want and it it would bring you happiness get married to her, heaven won't fall. The greatest mistake is leaving someone you love and brings you happiness because of what people say and besides it's not taboo so there is no law written or unwritten that prevents such
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is About Becoming My Sister In-law by Londonpraise(f): 3:07pm On Oct 12, 2021
It's not a taboo to marry from same family...my bestie in the University married her elder brother's wife's brother.
And they are cool

1 Like

Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is About Becoming My Sister In-law by cedricksly: 3:07pm On Oct 12, 2021
heendrix:

why dies twin marry twin... Nigga there is nothing wrong in it..... Na house when good them for dey marry repeatedly
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is About Becoming My Sister In-law by charlsecy(m): 3:07pm On Oct 12, 2021
virginprincess:
... it not right for two siblings to marry from the same family.
Why?
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is About Becoming My Sister In-law by kingsceedon(m): 3:07pm On Oct 12, 2021
heendrix:

Oga just be calming down before you kill yourself for nothing, na the thing dey make you dey type anyhow you like? Just look at all the errors in your typing, both atm and the rest, don't put all your trust on the Virginia people ooo, they pretend a lot, just be thanking God say God wan use that her brother scatter everything for you, I repeat my words, don't trust Virginia people

Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is About Becoming My Sister In-law by Verysmart101: 3:07pm On Oct 12, 2021
heendrix:

It's not a sin talk more of taboo.Just don't try to hit and run oooo.
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is About Becoming My Sister In-law by shedy03(m): 3:08pm On Oct 12, 2021
heendrix:

It's just like swapping Na, nothing should be wrong with it. lol.
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is About Becoming My Sister In-law by donnaheff: 3:09pm On Oct 12, 2021
So sorry to hear about this. However, you are not related to her. Your sister marrying her brother doesn't make her your inlaw. There are numerous cases of sibling inlaws- that is when a pair of siblings marry another pair of siblings. There is no abomination in pursuing your relationship. The only challenge you may encounter is the willingness of your families to accept your relationship.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

31 Problems Of Good Looking People / Man Marries Three Women Same Day In Benue / Woman Lifts Her Man Up In A Pre-Wedding Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.