Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,586 members, 7,823,544 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is About Becoming My Sister In-law - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is About Becoming My Sister In-law (46105 Views)

I'm in love with my Sister In Law, what do I do? / Just Found Out I Am A Month Pregnant / I Just Found Out Her Hiding Place (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is About Becoming My Sister In-law by NWABUKA007(m): 5:41pm On Oct 12, 2021
heendrix:
I and her have always been this close buddy since my first day in secondary school and along the line, one thing led to another that she had to leave the school cuz the family relocated to another state. this broke me and I felt sad cuz she was this good gentle girl that always care so much bout me.

After some years, we reconnected on FB and just like a dream how we felt for each other never change. she wasn't forming, we still chat till late night. we later loosed contact and some way life still connected us after a while and we just couldn't hide our feelings for each other that we opened up on how we've always felt Since those JSS 1 days so we got dating and tbh she's just that damsel. never giving trouble, understanding and still her gentle self and now my sis is bout ruining it for us both as her elder brother is actually my sister's fiancee who are expecting to get married next year.

tbh folks I can't cut short this relationship cuz of this. what will happen if two siblings marry from same families?? is it really a taboo?? aswear it's just doing me like a movie anytime I get to think of it. I'm just kinda sad atm what do i do??

PS; We're both final year students of a 5years course in two different uni

it doesn't matter Bro

you won't break any law or norm if you marry from a family
that your sibling also married from

1 Like

Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is About Becoming My Sister In-law by LilX: 5:43pm On Oct 12, 2021
virginprincess:
Dude you better live that girl alone and face your studies, and allow your sister get married to her brother, it not right for two siblings to marry from the same family.

What makes it not right? I just weak for una at times. Are they related??
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is About Becoming My Sister In-law by MrMacinterchi1: 6:09pm On Oct 12, 2021
heendrix:
I and her have always been this close buddy since my first day in secondary school and along the line, one thing led to another that she had to leave the school cuz the family relocated to another state. this broke me and I felt sad cuz she was this good gentle girl that always care so much bout me.

After some years, we reconnected on FB and just like a dream how we felt for each other never change. she wasn't forming, we still chat till late night. we later loosed contact and some way life still connected us after a while and we just couldn't hide our feelings for each other that we opened up on how we've always felt Since those JSS 1 days so we got dating and tbh she's just that damsel. never giving trouble, understanding and still her gentle self and now my sis is bout ruining it for us both as her elder brother is actually my sister's fiancee who are expecting to get married next year.

tbh folks I can't cut short this relationship cuz of this. what will happen if two siblings marry from same families?? is it really a taboo?? aswear it's just doing me like a movie anytime I get to think of it. I'm just kinda sad atm what do i do??

Marrying from the same family with your sister is not an abomination or taboo of any sort. tell your sister to face her front and mind her business.
your sister-in-law can also be your wife.
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is About Becoming My Sister In-law by MrMacinterchi1: 6:12pm On Oct 12, 2021
heendrix:

Told my sis bout us and she's like how would it feel marrying from same families, even begged her to look for another guy but she's not listening to me
you, will you go and look for another girl? I guess no. asking your sisters that is selfish. It's very doable for both of you to get married from the same family. e no mean.
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is About Becoming My Sister In-law by MrMacinterchi1: 6:13pm On Oct 12, 2021
heendrix:

Judging with the fact that I knew her first bfr my sis ever dreamt of meeting him. I even regret helping him to talk to my sister then when he used to beg n bribe me
Oga , na you de create trouble where is not o
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is About Becoming My Sister In-law by Elhabeeb1(m): 6:14pm On Oct 12, 2021
heendrix:

Told my sis bout us and she's like how would it feel marrying from same families, even begged her to look for another guy but she's not listening to me

Very selfish of you.

However, there is absolutely nothing wrong in both of you marrying from the same family.

1 Like

Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is About Becoming My Sister In-law by MrMacinterchi1: 6:15pm On Oct 12, 2021
virginprincess:
Dude you better live that girl alone and face your studies, and allow your sister get married to her brother, it not right for two siblings to marry from the same family.
Says who?
why made it not to be right?

It's childish to think like this .

There's nothing wrong in most culture is siblings marry from a particular family. absolutely nothing.

1 Like

Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is About Becoming My Sister In-law by MrMacinterchi1: 6:17pm On Oct 12, 2021
[quote author=SimplyFacts post=106660082][/quote] this your meme self LOL

1 Like

Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is About Becoming My Sister In-law by nurain150(m): 6:34pm On Oct 12, 2021
heendrix:

cant you marry from the same family
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is About Becoming My Sister In-law by buzorcharles(m): 6:35pm On Oct 12, 2021
heendrix:

It's not a taboo to marry from same family ur sis is married into

1 Like

Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is About Becoming My Sister In-law by Whytval: 6:42pm On Oct 12, 2021
Be the smart guy here, if you can't marry her at least get her pregnant before time from there everybody will surrender for you.
This is the only way to keep your joy giver.

1 Like

Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is About Becoming My Sister In-law by Shikena(m): 6:44pm On Oct 12, 2021
... and she no waya you better slap?

heendrix:

Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is About Becoming My Sister In-law by Nobody: 6:53pm On Oct 12, 2021
Op na you get that girl cool
heendrix:

Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is About Becoming My Sister In-law by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 12, 2021
This right here is the best comment of the thread cool ....that Op is being too nice and we all know what happens to nice people undecided they win absolutely nothing in this life
Whytval:
Be the smart guy here, if you can't marry her at least get her pregnant before time from there everybody will surrender for you.
This is the only way to keep your joy giver.
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is About Becoming My Sister In-law by udemzyudex(m): 7:44pm On Oct 12, 2021
heendrix:

Which kind thinking be this naa?

Oga there's nothing wrong, it's not as if you're marrying your sis or cousin.
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is About Becoming My Sister In-law by SirBunky85(m): 7:47pm On Oct 12, 2021
CaveAdullam:
Remove archaic traditional belief system out of your brain. Marrying your sister in law is neither a crime nor taboo. And in as much as the genetic relationship is very far off, you'll give birth to healthy kids if both of you eventually decide to get married in the future. But as for now, free your mind, continue your relationship and don't bother your sister any longer.

By the way, life is unpredictable, the girlfriend whom as a result want you to become an obstacle to your sister's relationship may end up not desiring you any longer in future. How sure are you about her loyalty? Will she cling to you through thick and thin? You need to start refurbishing your brain because it seems you will go extra miles in order to verify your love for this so called girlfriend, and perhaps, end up doing stupid things, after all "love is blind". I know you love her, but be on guard and let not wisdom depart thee.

Thanks.
even sullavain chime-,former governor of enugu state impregnated his wife's younger sister
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is About Becoming My Sister In-law by BrainSanitizer: 7:57pm On Oct 12, 2021
You about to enter the book of world records.
Just make sure you and your sister marry her and her brother on same day at the same venue in the same church.
Only that the book won't be Guinness.
I'm sure you can still manage Coca cola book.
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is About Becoming My Sister In-law by DAMN99: 8:04pm On Oct 12, 2021
heendrix:

Bruh how would you feel if she tell you same

Just go ahead and marry the loyl
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is About Becoming My Sister In-law by Ablemed: 8:09pm On Oct 12, 2021
Prowriter1:
Joker like you. If it's bad, why your sis no leave him so you can have space? Ahbeg if you change your mind, kindly send me her contact as am a final year student in 6 years course looking for reliable damsel not all these use and dump.

what imma saying and what are you replying me with??

one would expect something sensible being a professor that you are but imagine the rubbish I'm reading up here
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is About Becoming My Sister In-law by DavidHarry(m): 8:30pm On Oct 12, 2021
This nigga don't sound serious to me
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is About Becoming My Sister In-law by Gfh1: 8:39pm On Oct 12, 2021
Lol
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is About Becoming My Sister In-law by efficiencie(m): 8:46pm On Oct 12, 2021
heendrix:

You and the geh are not related by blood na...haba! Free yourself and go ahead with your relationship. Inform some elderly friends you know about this though so they can help you discuss with your folks and her folks!
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is About Becoming My Sister In-law by dtrend(m): 9:45pm On Oct 12, 2021
heendrix:

Guy, go ahead and marry that girl if you are serious with her. Absolutely nothing is wrong wit that setup......
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is About Becoming My Sister In-law by Fantazy(m): 9:50pm On Oct 12, 2021
heendrix:

Told my sis bout us and she's like how would it feel marrying from same families, [b]even begged her to look for another guy [/b]but she's not listening to me

That your sister is selfish!
Why can't she look for another guy if it's easy.
See, go for what you want (your girl) don't mind any body.
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is About Becoming My Sister In-law by chrysolity(m): 9:51pm On Oct 12, 2021
Its not new,twins marry another set of twins,no bug deal.
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is About Becoming My Sister In-law by darsh(m): 10:24pm On Oct 12, 2021
heendrix:

Apparently There’s Nothing Wrong In This!
Y’all Are Not Related By Blood...
Still Go Ahead With Your Relationship...
As Long As The Love Is Genuine and they see it
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is About Becoming My Sister In-law by einsteine(m): 10:29pm On Oct 12, 2021
How's this a problem? Those twin brothers who marry twin sisters are not a problem, it's now yours that would be a problem?
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is About Becoming My Sister In-law by emmyN(m): 11:15pm On Oct 12, 2021
emorse:

Give am belle!

Sharp guy cheesy
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is About Becoming My Sister In-law by KayCee92(m): 11:24pm On Oct 12, 2021
virginprincess:

Why?
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is About Becoming My Sister In-law by Kobojunkie: 11:36pm On Oct 12, 2021
Idamond:
Leviticus 18 vs 6 to 30

if u see any there don't marry her again but if you don't see marry her and FCK her jealously...
Another thing with the laws you quoted is that God meant them all - 613 of them in total beginning in Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, and Deuteronomy - only for the Jewish descendants of Jacob, and not for us Gentiles- Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20 undecided
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is About Becoming My Sister In-law by Idamond: 12:07am On Oct 13, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Another thing with the laws you quoted is that God meant them all - 613 of them in total beginning in Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, and Deuteronomy - only for the Jewish descendants of Jacob, and not for us Gentiles- Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20 undecided

after the death of Jesus we're part of the Jews, we enjoy same benefits now..
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is About Becoming My Sister In-law by Kobojunkie: 12:15am On Oct 13, 2021
Idamond:
after the death of Jesus we're part of the Jews, we enjoy same benefits now..
The only way a Gentile can become a Jew is if he were born again by parents who are jews .I.e., descended from the blood of Jacob. Jesus Christ never told you He came to make that happen for you so where do you get this lie that you are become a part of the jews after His death? undecided

Jesus Christ came to save the lost sinners of Israel from their inability to keep up with the Old Law so why would He want to make us part of the Old Law He came to save them from? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady's Bridal Shower Photo Has People Talking / Men, Do Not Sleep With Prostitutes. / Man Marries Three Women Same Day In Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.