Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! (49654 Views)

My Dad's Elder Sister's Son's Child Is My What.. Answers Please. / Female Child Is More Valuable Than Male Child – Reno Omokri / Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! by ntrukpum(m): 5:04am On Apr 24, 2022
money121:

Payment for month of April
thank you sir, may God continue to bless you for humanity.
Re: Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! by ntrukpum(m): 6:30am On Apr 24, 2022
money121:

THANK YOU SIR. You are a blessing to humanity.
Re: Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! by ntrukpum(m): 5:35pm On May 30, 2022
money121:

Almighty God will provide the money to take Good Care of Our Kids
But if you don't mind sir
I can assist with something for her Sch fees
Every term!
Just my part to contribute to her Success in Life
So you can Pm me let Discuss abt that sir!
Iyanu Masele God No go shame Us

*Update*

With my Little Support, So i decide to support the little Genius with 10k monthly Allowance for her Sch fees!
At least this will go A long way..
Wish her more knowledge and Understanding

Attached below payment for this Month!!
God bless you Broda
Re: Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! by ntrukpum(m): 12:15am On Jul 02, 2022
money121:

Still grateful sir. God bless you June payment was received. God bless you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Man Rocks Gown, Fake Baby Bump In Maternity Photoshoot With Pregnant Wife (Pix) / Ugandan Man Dies After Bumping Into Wife Who Claimed She Traveled Abroad / Lady In A Polyandrous Marriage Shows Off Her Husbands (Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.