Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,693 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Each Time I Love A Girl So Dearly It Was End In Premium Tears For Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Each Time I Love A Girl So Dearly It Was End In Premium Tears For Me (1983 Views)

What Are The Values You Hold So Dearly? / SAD; Man Spotted Kissing A Little Girl So Passionately / Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Each Time I Love A Girl So Dearly It Was End In Premium Tears For Me by Taiwx(m): 6:36pm On Oct 12, 2021
I just don't believe what girls say.
Most of them have up to five boyfriends

Na Olosho + masturbation sure pass
Can't let one smallie idiot mess with my brain untop say I wan cum!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Each Time I Love A Girl So Dearly It Was End In Premium Tears For Me by Dcwilson(m): 6:50pm On Oct 12, 2021
Swaziland why?
Spider20:

Never you love with your heart but instead love with your brain OP.
Nigerian ladies are extremely useless and worthless, I wonder what you really need them for.
They got numerous ex most of them are chew-gum or play guys, and you expert them loving you.
Hahahahahaha
You better leave these shit-hole in search for a better Virgin girl to Marry.
Will get you these tips
Try Swaziland or Maybe Mauritius, that's if you're financially bouyant.

Nigerian ladies are useless, all of them..........
Re: Each Time I Love A Girl So Dearly It Was End In Premium Tears For Me by Spider20: 7:06pm On Oct 12, 2021
Dcwilson:
Swaziland why?
Headquarters of virgins..............
Re: Each Time I Love A Girl So Dearly It Was End In Premium Tears For Me by Emu4u2c: 8:06pm On Oct 12, 2021
jaybee345:

When are we going to wise up and know that money only guarantees you gold diggers and nothing more..

Nor be my mouth you go take hear say Mosquito kill elephant...

1 Like

Re: Each Time I Love A Girl So Dearly It Was End In Premium Tears For Me by Emu4u2c: 8:22pm On Oct 12, 2021
[b][/b]
Spider20:

Never you love with your heart but instead love with your brain OP.
Nigerian ladies are extremely useless and worthless, I wonder what you really need them for.
They got numerous ex most of them are chew-gum or play guys, and you expert them loving you.
Hahahahahaha
You better leave these shit-hole in search for a better Virgin girl to Marry.
Will get you these tips
Try Swaziland or Maybe Mauritius, that's if you're financially bouyant.

Nigerian ladies are useless, all of them..........
If you are financial bouyant, Still boils down to money Shey?

Bro with money you can have any woman you want doesn't necessarily translates to spending money on the girl... With Money you can have the Aura and Confidence to Walk up to anybody in this life

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does Anyone Experience This? / I've Finally Jazzed My Ex-lover... / I Was Such A Fool.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.