Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,573 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

What Is The Weirdest Act You’ve Done That Surprised You? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is The Weirdest Act You’ve Done That Surprised You? (431 Views)

My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever / What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? / What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Weirdest Act You’ve Done That Surprised You? by Emperormartin(m): 3:48pm On Oct 12, 2021
I was watching a football game in a viewing center and decided to come back home after first half to take a cup of water and lo! I was presented with the news that my sick uncle has passed away right there in our house.

I was summoned to go call the ambulance and on my return a chunk group of wailers have gathered at our house.

When the ambulance left with the body to the mortuary I immediately went back to the match I was watching to complete my second half amidst the wailing and crying. I didn’t drop a tear. Even some niggas were asking me in the viewing center why some people gathering and crying in our compound I just replied curtly “my uncle died but I need to focus on this match”

Till today that act I pulled still surprises me and the said man was a good uncle to me.

Anyway, I mourned him on his burial day.

So what’s the weirdest act you’ve pulled that surprised you?
Re: What Is The Weirdest Act You’ve Done That Surprised You? by Bola146(f): 3:49pm On Oct 12, 2021
angry
Re: What Is The Weirdest Act You’ve Done That Surprised You? by ItsGoodToBeGood: 3:50pm On Oct 12, 2021
shockedshockedshockedshocked

You must be a Man U fan,, The Red Devils..

Mine was staking __k for Man U to Aston Villa

1 Like

Re: What Is The Weirdest Act You’ve Done That Surprised You? by Wawelexy(m): 3:50pm On Oct 12, 2021
Took two female random friend to a bar, they ate and drank more than I budgeted, I codedly paid half of the bill and left without telling them.
They called me later to insult me and narrated how they used one of their phone to stand as a collateral before they were allowed to go...lolz

Las las na me still go help them collect the phone after three days, cos we stay in same area.....

1 Like

Re: What Is The Weirdest Act You’ve Done That Surprised You? by TarOrfeeek: 3:51pm On Oct 12, 2021
You are an idioooOOoOOT.

Your Uncle dies and you went to watch football match.

May his spirit flog you mercilessly in the dream tonight.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Weirdest Act You’ve Done That Surprised You? by bukatyne(f): 3:54pm On Oct 12, 2021
Emperormartin:
I was watching a football game in a viewing center and decided to come back home after first half to take a cup of water and lo! I was presented with the news that my sick uncle has passed away right there in our house.

I was summoned to go call the ambulance and on my return a chunk group of wailers have gathered at our house.

When the ambulance left with the body to the mortuary I immediately went back to the match I was watching to complete my second half amidst the wailing and crying. I didn’t drop a tear. Even some niggas were asking me in the viewing center why some people gathering and crying in our compound I just replied curtly “my uncle died but I need to focus on this match”

Till today that act I pulled still surprises me and the said man was a good uncle to me.

It is possible you were in shock and his death had not sunk in.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Weirdest Act You’ve Done That Surprised You? by mariahAngel(f): 3:58pm On Oct 12, 2021
bukatyne:

It is possible you were in shock and his death had not sunk in.

Yeah. Until the day of his burial. cheesy
Re: What Is The Weirdest Act You’ve Done That Surprised You? by MadamVanessa(f): 3:59pm On Oct 12, 2021
Gobbling and licking man's scrotal sag. Like i no de carry eyes see scrotal sag, immediately i saw it dangling with two balls inside, i am turn on heavily immediately.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Weirdest Act You’ve Done That Surprised You? by SUPERPACK: 4:13pm On Oct 12, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

You are an idioooOOoOOT.

Rest. If he stays to mourn the uncle will it bring him back to life? First stage of mourning is diversion of interest if not someone else will die of HBP that day.

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Weirdest Act You’ve Done That Surprised You? by Emperormartin(m): 4:16pm On Oct 12, 2021
ItsGoodToBeGood:
shockedshockedshockedshocked

You must be a Man U fan,, The Red Devils..

Mine was staking __k for Man U to Aston Villa
I’m not a Man Utd fan lol… but I think I was watching a premiership game btw Aston villa and one club. I can blurringly remember Ashley Young scored for Aston villa that afternoon
Re: What Is The Weirdest Act You’ve Done That Surprised You? by angelfallz(m): 4:20pm On Oct 12, 2021
I don't know what to say.

Emperormartin:

Re: What Is The Weirdest Act You’ve Done That Surprised You? by Emperormartin(m): 4:21pm On Oct 12, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

You are an idioooOOoOOT.

Oga relax!
Nothing will hpn tonight
This happened 11yrs ago…and I later mourned my uncle.
I just remembered it now and I marveled I did such

1 Like

Re: What Is The Weirdest Act You’ve Done That Surprised You? by ItsGoodToBeGood: 4:22pm On Oct 12, 2021
Emperormartin:

I’m not a Man Utd fan lol… but I think I was watching a premiership game btw Aston villa and one club. I can blurringly remember Ashley Young scored for Aston villa that afternoon

Interesting

1 Like

Re: What Is The Weirdest Act You’ve Done That Surprised You? by Emperormartin(m): 4:24pm On Oct 12, 2021
MadamVanessa:
Gobbling and licking man's scrotal sag. Like i no de carry eyes see scrotal sag, immediately i saw it dangling with two balls inside, i am turn on heavily immediately.
You lick scrotal sag! Asin wtf
Re: What Is The Weirdest Act You’ve Done That Surprised You? by Sonnobax15(m): 4:27pm On Oct 12, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: What Is The Weirdest Act You’ve Done That Surprised You? by Emperormartin(m): 4:34pm On Oct 12, 2021
Wawelexy:
Took two female random friend to a bar, they ate and drank more than I budgeted, I codedly paid half of the bill and left without telling them.
They called me later to insult me and narrated how they used one of their phone to stand as a collateral before they were allowed to go...lolz

Las las na me still go help them collect the phone after three days, cos we stay in same area.....
Lol… guyman

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Go TV Or Startimes / Discussion Thread: Headache Inducing Family Member Aka Useless Family Member / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.