Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,827 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Think Well Before You Take That Job!!! - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Think Well Before You Take That Job!!! (15154 Views)

I Cannot Take Up That Job, N150,000 Monthly Salary Is Too Small! / Ignore The Sweet Stories, Think Well Before Starting An Online Business. / Ignore The Sweet Stories, Think Well Before Starting An Online Business. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Think Well Before You Take That Job!!! by MrJavaS: 8:56am On Oct 14, 2021
But how did they know that you earn more than them?
I need to know that before I say anything
Re: Think Well Before You Take That Job!!! by Magnumproperty: 9:53am On Oct 14, 2021
LuxInnovation1:
I would like to connect with you; I look forward to resuming a role in lekki soonest.

Reply my mail

done sir
Re: Think Well Before You Take That Job!!! by Magnumproperty: 9:54am On Oct 14, 2021
MrJavaS:
But how did they know that you earn more than them?
I need to know that before I say anything
probably a leak from the admin
Re: Think Well Before You Take That Job!!! by Hassanmaye(m): 10:39am On Oct 14, 2021
Nonexisting1:
This is why I relocated from Abuja to my home state. I can't be working hard and be giving everything to landlord when I have good house in Owerri.
Hahahhahahaha my friend's salary is 60k in a Abuja but transport alone cost him 20k a month
Re: Think Well Before You Take That Job!!! by Magnumproperty: 12:28pm On Oct 14, 2021
UndauntedYOCA:

Ma keh? Anyway, I checked and saw nothing. So try sending me a PM yourself.
please check your mail ma
Re: Think Well Before You Take That Job!!! by UndauntedYOCA(f): 1:11pm On Oct 14, 2021
Magnumproperty:

please check your mail ma
Done, please check your mail.
Re: Think Well Before You Take That Job!!! by Magnumproperty: 3:27pm On Oct 14, 2021
UndauntedYOCA:

Done, please check your mail.
thanks sis. may God bless you abundantly. you are one in a million sis.
Re: Think Well Before You Take That Job!!! by Magnumproperty: 3:37pm On Oct 14, 2021
sync:
You even have a job
I have nothing
God will do it bro
Re: Think Well Before You Take That Job!!! by UndauntedYOCA(f): 9:36pm On Oct 14, 2021
Magnumproperty:

thanks sis. may God bless you abundantly. you are one in a million sis.

Thank you sir, God bless you immensely and enlarge your territories. Stay safe.
Re: Think Well Before You Take That Job!!! by Ebitus: 2:44am On Oct 15, 2021
You can get loan from Carbon, Xcrosscash,Xcredit etc
Re: Think Well Before You Take That Job!!! by kehnton(m): 9:52am On Oct 15, 2021
Why can’t you transit yourself from mainland to the island?

The accommodation and feeding issues wouldn’t be there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is There Any Hope For A Third Class Bsc Holder? / FG To Recruit 6,000 Prisons Officers – Dambazau / NAVY DSSC: How Tough Is The Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.