Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,250 members, 7,815,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Insecurity: Zambia Ready To Assist Nigeria, Says Envoy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insecurity: Zambia Ready To Assist Nigeria, Says Envoy (16261 Views)

Egypt To Assist Nigeria In Preserving Looted Benin Artefacts / Obiora Okonkwo: Russia Ready To Assist Nigeria Revamp Ajaokuta Steel / South Africa Govt Willing To Assist Nigeria To Have Successful Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Insecurity: Zambia Ready To Assist Nigeria, Says Envoy by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:10pm On Oct 12, 2021
The Government of Zambia on Tuesday expressed concern over the insurgency, banditry, and other security challenges in the country saying they would help Nigeria.

Zambia said it would help Nigeria because the country played a significant role in liberating most Southern African countries against the apartheid regimes.

The Zambian High Commissioner to Nigeria, Sọlọmọn Samuel Jere, stated this during a press conference to herald an international peace concert organised by the Seventh Day Adventist Church with the theme, “Hope in troubled times”, scheduled for this Saturday.

The envoy said Zambia was ready to “share intelligence with Nigeria in areas of comparative advantage” to help fight crimes as no meaningful development would be achieved by any country without peace.

He said, “If you remember at the time of fighting for the liberation of South Africa, Nigeria joined the Southern African countries and they became one of the five frontline states in enhancing a peaceful coexistence in South Africa.

“It is for this reason that the Seventh-Day Adventist Church has come up with a brilliant method of enhancing peace and to this effect, Zambia would want to identify itself with the Adventist church because of our brothers and sisters in Nigeria who are grappling with insecurity.

“Zambia cannot stand idle and watch our brothers and sisters in Nigeria being faced with acts of terrorism. You must be aware that the Zambian government has a new leader. This government has come up with a new approach. As small as Zambian is, we have a beautiful training programme.

“As I am talking to you now, we have different countries starting from India and different parts of Africa that are in Zambia, training to perfect our acts of fighting terrorism and insurgency.

“On the basis of that, Zambia stands ready to partner with Nigeria and fight crimes. There are areas of comparative advantage like areas fighting fraud, investigating it that Nigeria is strong. Zambia also has an area of advantage that Nigeria will be interested in and it is in that area that Zambia wants to join Nigeria through the peace convert.”

https://punchng.com/insecurity-zambia-ready-to-assist-nigeria-says-envoy/

6 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Zambia Ready To Assist Nigeria, Says Envoy by loveth360(f): 7:25pm On Oct 12, 2021
ok

3 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Zambia Ready To Assist Nigeria, Says Envoy by Riverville(m): 7:49pm On Oct 12, 2021
Oshe....... Big brother Zambia

142 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Insecurity: Zambia Ready To Assist Nigeria, Says Envoy by helinues: 8:00pm On Oct 12, 2021
Zambia better mind their business..

Our leaders are yet to stop the madness as some of them are beneficiaries to the unrest in the country

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insecurity: Zambia Ready To Assist Nigeria, Says Envoy by FalseProphet1(m): 8:09pm On Oct 12, 2021
I see buhari welcoming the Zambia military into Nigeria, I see him sending them to the south east rather than the north, I see hopeless Uzodinjo welcoming them into imo state, I see the Zambia military and IPOB in a serious battle, I see IPOB coming out triumphantly, I see them running back to Zambia, I see Boko Haram invading Abuja, I see Nigeria dividing.

This I have seen.

152 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Insecurity: Zambia Ready To Assist Nigeria, Says Envoy by olola4(m): 8:09pm On Oct 12, 2021
Good

Very soon, Ghana, Kenya, Niger Republic, and the Gambia will also assist THE GIANT OF AFRICA to fight insecurity.

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Insecurity: Zambia Ready To Assist Nigeria, Says Envoy by Odewaleadesoye(m): 8:10pm On Oct 12, 2021

32 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Zambia Ready To Assist Nigeria, Says Envoy by deedo93(m): 8:10pm On Oct 12, 2021
Lol

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Insecurity: Zambia Ready To Assist Nigeria, Says Envoy by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 12, 2021
ZAMBIA!!
Ewwwu God.
See what we have been reduced to. grin

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Insecurity: Zambia Ready To Assist Nigeria, Says Envoy by Ddigit: 8:10pm On Oct 12, 2021
Hahahahahahahahaha, imagine.

10 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Zambia Ready To Assist Nigeria, Says Envoy by Elonmuzk(m): 8:10pm On Oct 12, 2021
Zambia of all places grin grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Zambia Ready To Assist Nigeria, Says Envoy by PrinceOfLagos: 8:10pm On Oct 12, 2021
See insult

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Insecurity: Zambia Ready To Assist Nigeria, Says Envoy by RealLordZeus(m): 8:10pm On Oct 12, 2021
cry cry cry
This Nigerian identity is soiled man!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Insecurity: Zambia Ready To Assist Nigeria, Says Envoy by ATEAMS: 8:10pm On Oct 12, 2021
With hunters ?
Re: Insecurity: Zambia Ready To Assist Nigeria, Says Envoy by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 12, 2021
When you no respect yourself even rat go Waka for body, Zambia wey never take care of their self finish wan assist us because we no don loose all the prestige wey we get, a whole giant of Africa don turn akpamu for the continent

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Insecurity: Zambia Ready To Assist Nigeria, Says Envoy by Gten(m): 8:10pm On Oct 12, 2021
Zambia of all countries, Naija no get level again.

16 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Zambia Ready To Assist Nigeria, Says Envoy by Spider20: 8:10pm On Oct 12, 2021
Shit-hole assisting Shit-hole.......
Africa is totally finished angry

8 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Zambia Ready To Assist Nigeria, Says Envoy by iamyemiakins(m): 8:10pm On Oct 12, 2021
Zambia wan assist Nigeria, as in, Zambia!

Orange, Limpopo, Zambezi
[img]https://c./f-B1RuCGx_sAAAAC/mr-ibu-nigerian.gif[/img]

91 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Insecurity: Zambia Ready To Assist Nigeria, Says Envoy by tmtech: 8:10pm On Oct 12, 2021
Incompetence and sabotage ruined every aspect of this country

3 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Zambia Ready To Assist Nigeria, Says Envoy by ChasinGood(m): 8:11pm On Oct 12, 2021
African giant my foot grin
Can Rwanda pls come to our rescue as well grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insecurity: Zambia Ready To Assist Nigeria, Says Envoy by Sonnobax15(m): 8:11pm On Oct 12, 2021
lipsrsealed
Just imagine...

The same Zambia of yesterday oh cool

3 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Zambia Ready To Assist Nigeria, Says Envoy by Danjikanbauchi: 8:11pm On Oct 12, 2021
Please they should come and help the big for nothing big brother grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Zambia Ready To Assist Nigeria, Says Envoy by benuejosh: 8:11pm On Oct 12, 2021
We don't need them. Buhari is doing perfectly well in the fight against insecurity? They should go to the East. Where they don't need Buhari's support.

2 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Zambia Ready To Assist Nigeria, Says Envoy by EKONGKING: 8:11pm On Oct 12, 2021
The whole contraption is falling down .

Patriot idiots, have you seen the writing on the wall .

When injustice is ruling ,you can only supress for long .

Your western neighbours understand it .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insecurity: Zambia Ready To Assist Nigeria, Says Envoy by Adeolaeniola(m): 8:11pm On Oct 12, 2021
Omo nija don suffer, na Zambia con dey help us now

7 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Zambia Ready To Assist Nigeria, Says Envoy by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:11pm On Oct 12, 2021
small Zambia wey nor geh upto 5 army barracks!

see insult!

26 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Zambia Ready To Assist Nigeria, Says Envoy by ANON333: 8:11pm On Oct 12, 2021
Lol

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Zambia Ready To Assist Nigeria, Says Envoy by gurunlocker: 8:11pm On Oct 12, 2021
Naija in the mud....

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Zambia Ready To Assist Nigeria, Says Envoy by SmartPolician: 8:11pm On Oct 12, 2021
Almighty US Military came to Nigeria and ran away because they understood that Nigeria's insecurity is a big business. Now, this African ant wants to show itself.

PS: I didn't bother reading it grin

8 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Zambia Ready To Assist Nigeria, Says Envoy by kunleiky(m): 8:11pm On Oct 12, 2021
The US that help us fight insurgency nko?
There should be none again by now

2 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Zambia Ready To Assist Nigeria, Says Envoy by FactBoyz: 8:11pm On Oct 12, 2021
angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: Buhari Wanted A Southern Presidency But We Are Now Divided - Umahi / Bola Tinubu Meets APC Governors In Abuja / Govs Decry Harassment Of Gov Amaechi By The Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.