Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,447 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Insecurity: Zambia Ready To Assist Nigeria, Says Envoy - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insecurity: Zambia Ready To Assist Nigeria, Says Envoy (16266 Views)

Egypt To Assist Nigeria In Preserving Looted Benin Artefacts / Obiora Okonkwo: Russia Ready To Assist Nigeria Revamp Ajaokuta Steel / South Africa Govt Willing To Assist Nigeria To Have Successful Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insecurity: Zambia Ready To Assist Nigeria, Says Envoy by ygowon: 8:37pm On Oct 12, 2021
benuejosh:
Ortom has really given people a very bad ideal of my peaceful state. No one is killing anyone here please.
You are a certified Fulani man covering the bad image of your Fulani people
Re: Insecurity: Zambia Ready To Assist Nigeria, Says Envoy by ygowon: 8:38pm On Oct 12, 2021
benuejosh:
We don't need them. Buhari is doing perfectly well in the fight against insecurity? They should go to the East. Where they don't need Buhari's support.
Your hate for the Easterners did not start today. It also did not stop them from prospering
Re: Insecurity: Zambia Ready To Assist Nigeria, Says Envoy by Tinyemeka(m): 8:38pm On Oct 12, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see buhari welcoming the Zambia military into Nigeria, I see him sending them to the south east rather than the north, I see hopeless Uzodinjo welcoming them into imo state, I see the Zambia military and IPOB in a serious battle, I see IPOB coming out triumphantly, I see them running back to Zambia, I see Boko Haram invading Abuja, I see Nigeria dividing.

This I have seen.

Who did you see as the winner of the last BBNaija contest?
Re: Insecurity: Zambia Ready To Assist Nigeria, Says Envoy by BigYash: 8:40pm On Oct 12, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
Zambia to help the giant of Africa? cry
Which giant. Buhari don turn am to midget
Re: Insecurity: Zambia Ready To Assist Nigeria, Says Envoy by Slymking: 8:40pm On Oct 12, 2021
No I think there's a mixed up somewhere here, maybe the op meant to say ZARIA or ZAMFARA please let be sure conclusion oo undecided cry cry cry
Re: Insecurity: Zambia Ready To Assist Nigeria, Says Envoy by larryking540: 8:42pm On Oct 12, 2021
helinues:
Zambia better mind their business..

Our leaders are yet to stop the madness as some of them are beneficiaries to the unrest in the country
u better shut up if u don't know what to say
Re: Insecurity: Zambia Ready To Assist Nigeria, Says Envoy by googlepikins: 8:50pm On Oct 12, 2021
I didn't know that a time will come and I will read this kind of insults.

Buhari has finished this worthless country

Re: Insecurity: Zambia Ready To Assist Nigeria, Says Envoy by nikz(f): 8:51pm On Oct 12, 2021
What sort of Ridiculousness is this bikonu?
Re: Insecurity: Zambia Ready To Assist Nigeria, Says Envoy by SirLakes: 8:54pm On Oct 12, 2021
Buhari will prefer money help so they can have more to loot cheesy
Re: Insecurity: Zambia Ready To Assist Nigeria, Says Envoy by Asiri1991: 8:54pm On Oct 12, 2021
The question is: why is there no check and balance is the Nigerian representative government structure. There visibly four arms.
The executive
The legislature
The judiciary
The gunmen (bandits, Boko Haram, Fulani Herdsmen and the unknown gunmen)

The only thing one can vow is that the head of the executive equally heads the other three. My country is finished.

Wait oo. Can the people who brought this disaster apologise to all of us already.
Re: Insecurity: Zambia Ready To Assist Nigeria, Says Envoy by GeneralDae: 8:55pm On Oct 12, 2021
benuejosh:
Ortom has really given people a very bad ideal of my peaceful state. No one is killing anyone here please.
What about the displaced people/farmers who had to set up IDP camps elsewhere? Hundreds of them. Have they been resettled in Benue and are the killings over?
Re: Insecurity: Zambia Ready To Assist Nigeria, Says Envoy by blackmanking: 8:56pm On Oct 12, 2021
Riverville:
Oshe....... Big brother Zambia

shameless
common zambia is now your big brother

fools everywhere
Re: Insecurity: Zambia Ready To Assist Nigeria, Says Envoy by munezo(m): 8:59pm On Oct 12, 2021
Is this not an insult?
Re: Insecurity: Zambia Ready To Assist Nigeria, Says Envoy by soil4soil(m): 9:01pm On Oct 12, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:

https://punchng.com/insecurity-zambia-ready-to-assist-nigeria-says-envoy/
Oh my goodness even cape Verde Islands will assist biggest economy in Africa and the giant of Africa on security issues, when our leaders in Nigeria are corrupt and benefiting from insecurity in the land.
Re: Insecurity: Zambia Ready To Assist Nigeria, Says Envoy by walozanga(m): 9:01pm On Oct 12, 2021
ONLY WHEN A FULANI MAN RULE
Re: Insecurity: Zambia Ready To Assist Nigeria, Says Envoy by Shattuck(m): 9:03pm On Oct 12, 2021
A very welcome development from big brother Zambia, it will be nice if they can also lend Buhari some cash.
Re: Insecurity: Zambia Ready To Assist Nigeria, Says Envoy by karashita: 9:04pm On Oct 12, 2021
olola4:
Good

Very soon, Ghana, Kenya, Niger Republic, and the Gambia will also assist THE GIANT OF AFRICA to fight insecurity.

As in....very laughable.Nigeria fah.
Re: Insecurity: Zambia Ready To Assist Nigeria, Says Envoy by OyigboUpdate: 9:05pm On Oct 12, 2021
Good one
Re: Insecurity: Zambia Ready To Assist Nigeria, Says Envoy by Lightorder: 9:06pm On Oct 12, 2021
I am ashamed. Has it come to this ? Zambia ?
Re: Insecurity: Zambia Ready To Assist Nigeria, Says Envoy by lildush(m): 9:14pm On Oct 12, 2021
Nothing way Musa no go see for gate... See how buhari have disgraced nigeria? Zambia of all nations want to help Nigeria fight I security.. chai.. this is a slap on our face. A very big insult.. buhari. It will neva be well with you.
Re: Insecurity: Zambia Ready To Assist Nigeria, Says Envoy by FmO4(m): 9:20pm On Oct 12, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see buhari welcoming the Zambia military into Nigeria, I see him sending them to the south east rather than the north, I see hopeless Uzodinjo welcoming them into imo state, I see the Zambia military and IPOB in a serious battle, I see IPOB coming out triumphantly, I see them running back to Zambia, I see Boko Haram invading Abuja, I see Nigeria dividing.

This I have seen.

Thank God for your name, it has answered it all.
God bless Nigeria
Re: Insecurity: Zambia Ready To Assist Nigeria, Says Envoy by Cy4ril1: 9:22pm On Oct 12, 2021
1 ZMW = 24.24 NGN
Re: Insecurity: Zambia Ready To Assist Nigeria, Says Envoy by justmondris: 9:26pm On Oct 12, 2021
How has the mighty fallen. So Na Ordinary Zambia when nor big reach Lagos one help Nigeria fight insecurity?
Re: Insecurity: Zambia Ready To Assist Nigeria, Says Envoy by HuncleDee: 9:30pm On Oct 12, 2021
It's like many of you guys saying this is an insult have never been helped by a small child before. We need to recognize that we need help irrespective of where it's coming from, the first step to healing is realizing we need help, we when I saw the post I knew many of us would belittle Zambia. What's that saying again... A living dog is better than a dead lion. That's how zambia is to us right now. Besides they said this is a bid to return the favour Nigeria once gave when South African countries were having issues. The earlier we realize we need all the help we can get the better. God help us

2 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Zambia Ready To Assist Nigeria, Says Envoy by eastOFwest(m): 9:32pm On Oct 12, 2021
ChasinGood:
African giant my foot grin
Can Rwanda pls come to our rescue as well grin

Dis ya foot don suffer grin

2 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Zambia Ready To Assist Nigeria, Says Envoy by poiZon: 9:33pm On Oct 12, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:

https://punchng.com/insecurity-zambia-ready-to-assist-nigeria-says-envoy/
Mockery no fit pass this one.
E dey like make boyscout tell chief of army staff say dem go help them kill Boko Haram....
See small Zambia o....

Chai
Re: Insecurity: Zambia Ready To Assist Nigeria, Says Envoy by TayehJiboluwa(m): 9:47pm On Oct 12, 2021
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

Prophet of boom!
Re: Insecurity: Zambia Ready To Assist Nigeria, Says Envoy by Ykc2(m): 9:56pm On Oct 12, 2021
If Nigeria can be begging Singapore for money ,what is bad if big brother like Zambia decides to help Islamic jihadists terror infested country nigeria?but northerners a making billions
Re: Insecurity: Zambia Ready To Assist Nigeria, Says Envoy by LordPsalm(m): 9:58pm On Oct 12, 2021
I think Zambia is ready to sacrifice some of their milutaries to this planned insecurity.
Make una comot body oo
Re: Insecurity: Zambia Ready To Assist Nigeria, Says Envoy by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:59pm On Oct 12, 2021
MichaelSokoto:
small Zambia wey nor geh upto 5 army barracks!

see insult!
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Zambia Ready To Assist Nigeria, Says Envoy by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:01pm On Oct 12, 2021
MichaelSokoto:
small Zambia wey nor geh upto 5 army barracks!

see insult!
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Zambia Ready To Assist Nigeria, Says Envoy by captainamiedi1: 10:03pm On Oct 12, 2021
Zambia stay off family business

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2 Policemen Arrested For Okonjo-Iweala's Mother's Kidnapping / Govs Decry Harassment Of Gov Amaechi By The Presidency / Nigeria Political Party With Their Motto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.