Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:56 AM

Insecurity: Zambia Ready To Assist Nigeria, Says Envoy - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insecurity: Zambia Ready To Assist Nigeria, Says Envoy (16259 Views)

Egypt To Assist Nigeria In Preserving Looted Benin Artefacts / Obiora Okonkwo: Russia Ready To Assist Nigeria Revamp Ajaokuta Steel / South Africa Govt Willing To Assist Nigeria To Have Successful Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insecurity: Zambia Ready To Assist Nigeria, Says Envoy by 360command: 10:14pm On Oct 12, 2021
Elonmuzk:
Zambia of all places grin grin grin grin
Zambia is an amazing country to be in. The level of peace ,serenity, infrastructure, is growing massively. Zambia is beautiful.. don't mock the country . They are not as rich as Nigeria , but they have achieved so much with little resources.

The only issue I have with Zambia is for the fact that the country is partially owned by the Chinese. The Chinese are heavily investing in the country and they plan to use the strategy on how they have been able to get control of Zambia by implementing it in other African countries.

2 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Zambia Ready To Assist Nigeria, Says Envoy by Drogunov: 10:15pm On Oct 12, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:

https://punchng.com/insecurity-zambia-ready-to-assist-nigeria-says-envoy/

Una see una life? Things have gone so bad that even Zambia is offering assistance.
Re: Insecurity: Zambia Ready To Assist Nigeria, Says Envoy by Drogunov: 10:16pm On Oct 12, 2021
olola4:
Good

Very soon, Ghana, Kenya, Niger Republic, and the Gambia will also assist THE GIANT OF AFRICA to fight insecurity.

What an irony
Re: Insecurity: Zambia Ready To Assist Nigeria, Says Envoy by chiokeman(m): 10:57pm On Oct 12, 2021
It is finished! Ordinary Zambia?
TUUFIAA!
Re: Insecurity: Zambia Ready To Assist Nigeria, Says Envoy by Timblogga: 1:51am On Oct 13, 2021
ChasinGood:
African giant my foot grin
Can Rwanda pls come to our rescue as well grin
Rwanda is way better than Nigeria now, but they won’t have our time.

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Zambia Ready To Assist Nigeria, Says Envoy by Timblogga: 1:56am On Oct 13, 2021
Burgerlomo:

Nigeria and the vehicle below has something in common grin
Big for nothing ?
Re: Insecurity: Zambia Ready To Assist Nigeria, Says Envoy by Bifwoli: 2:52am On Oct 13, 2021
Burgerlomo:

Nigeria and the vehicle below has something in common grin
And what's that ? No driver?
Re: Insecurity: Zambia Ready To Assist Nigeria, Says Envoy by Burgerlomo: 3:20am On Oct 13, 2021
Timblogga:
Big for nothing ?

Nah you talk am ooo grin
Re: Insecurity: Zambia Ready To Assist Nigeria, Says Envoy by Nobody: 4:36am On Oct 13, 2021
Nigeria is doom
Re: Insecurity: Zambia Ready To Assist Nigeria, Says Envoy by gulfer: 4:38am On Oct 13, 2021
Wetin Musa no go see for gate, Zambia Kwa angry angry angry angry
Re: Insecurity: Zambia Ready To Assist Nigeria, Says Envoy by favour32(m): 5:46am On Oct 13, 2021
Togo go soon say make dem come help us...
Na so e dey be wey nepotistic government cause am.
Every top position you think of, na one region na dey there....and you say na country be this?
Which country dey do am for this world wey go progress?
I want know?
Re: Insecurity: Zambia Ready To Assist Nigeria, Says Envoy by Loveurneighbour: 6:24am On Oct 13, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see buhari welcoming the Zambia military into Nigeria, I see him sending them to the south east rather than the north, I see hopeless Uzodinjo welcoming them into imo state, I see the Zambia military and IPOB in a serious battle, I see IPOB coming out triumphantly, I see them running back to Zambia, I see Boko Haram invading Abuja, I see Nigeria dividing.

This I have seen.
Who is showing you all these you are seeing?

Re: Insecurity: Zambia Ready To Assist Nigeria, Says Envoy by Nobody: 6:38am On Oct 13, 2021
The Zambian High Commissioner to Nigeria, Sọlọmọn Samuel Jere, stated this during a press conference to herald an international peace concert organised by the Seventh Day Adventist Church with the theme, “Hope in troubled times”, scheduled for this Saturday.

“It is for this reason that the Seventh-Day Adventist Church has come up with a brilliant method of enhancing peace and to this effect, Zambia would want to identify itself with the Adventist church because of our brothers and sisters in Nigeria who are grappling with insecurity.

Hmmm!

Religion will not do this, but only laws passed. People who have decided to go Sharia route cannot be forced to not. Aghans want the Talibans, and they have it already. The US tried to prevent it, but the wish of the people prevailed. Well, they will accept the brutality in good faith till their brains are reformatted and they will fight for their liberation again with their blood1111. The Isrealites wanted to be enslaved and they were until their brains were realigned. Lol.

We cannot force the north who want sharia which will eventually invite Taliban govt. This is their business. What Christians bodies should do is to prevail on the southern governors and law makers to push forward resource control plan. We may not be able to achieve splitting suddenly, but let them split internally so each region controls its economy, law, police, and even have military base which can be upgraded to national level. In this case, each region is as good being ready to go away in peace at anytime. 11This is what I expect all churches do, but the division along denominations will not even allow this.

Does the 7th day think this peace meeting will be effective when other denominations are not invited? Instead of them to unite first as a church...they are all doing rubbish. Same with other denominations too. If they cannt unite as a body of Christ, how can they unite as a region, not to talk of uniting as a nation. Ibos cannot unite, yorubas cannot unite, other tribes cannot unite, christian bodies cannot unite, how can they unite with other religions and cultures to move Nigeria forward?
Re: Insecurity: Zambia Ready To Assist Nigeria, Says Envoy by anyilalaz: 7:46am On Oct 13, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see buhari welcoming the Zambia military into Nigeria, I see him sending them to the south east rather than the north, I see hopeless Uzodinjo welcoming them into imo state, I see the Zambia military and IPOB in a serious battle, I see IPOB coming out triumphantly, I see them running back to Zambia, I see Boko Haram invading Abuja, I see Nigeria dividing.

This I have seen.
Too much see causes incoherent behavior... and malaria. Please, try the see small only
Re: Insecurity: Zambia Ready To Assist Nigeria, Says Envoy by Kingspin(m): 7:49am On Oct 13, 2021
Buhari will reject or sabotage anybody or group willing to assist Nigeria.
Re: Insecurity: Zambia Ready To Assist Nigeria, Says Envoy by fayomim: 8:01am On Oct 13, 2021
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

Diswan av come again

Re: Insecurity: Zambia Ready To Assist Nigeria, Says Envoy by Emmanuelcann: 8:52am On Oct 13, 2021
Nigerians should be realistic. On what basis can you call this country a giant?
Re: Insecurity: Zambia Ready To Assist Nigeria, Says Envoy by Bouncing2(m): 4:00pm On Oct 13, 2021
Big broda Zambia �.

Osha prapra
Re: Insecurity: Zambia Ready To Assist Nigeria, Says Envoy by felixnkubi: 4:02pm On Oct 13, 2021
they should come and help us jare! you can't shame the shameless, we accept help anywhere

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Govs Decry Harassment Of Gov Amaechi By The Presidency / Buhari Undecided, Atiku, Duke Ready For Presidential Debate Jan 19 / 2019: We Will End Apc’s Reign In Lagos — PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.