Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,981 members, 7,828,476 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Nigeria Army Is Committing Genocide In South Eastern Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Army Is Committing Genocide In South Eastern Nigeria (1726 Views)

The Machine Gun Wielding Robot The Nigerian Army Is Testing. / Igbo People Wake Up...DSS And The Military Are Committing Genocide In SE / IPOB Bans Rearing, Consumption Of Cows In South-Eastern Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Army Is Committing Genocide In South Eastern Nigeria by sirjamesjnr(m): 7:28pm On Oct 12, 2021
Ethnic cleansing is happening in Ibo land. You don't need to be an IBO to speak out.

people are missing and houses burnt to ashes. Innocent youths are killed and tagged IPOD. Why are Nigerian Army always take things to extreme in Southern Nigeria? This is not the time to choose side. If it is IBO today, it can be another tribe tomorrow. What is the difference between Nigeria army and a terrorist?

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Army Is Committing Genocide In South Eastern Nigeria by Nobody: 7:45pm On Oct 12, 2021
sirjamesjnr:
Ethnic cleansing is happening in Ibo land. You don't need to be an IBO to speak out.

people are missing and houses burnt to ashes. Innocent youths are killed and tagged IPOD. Why are Nigerian Army always take things to extreme in Southern Nigeria? This is not the time to choose side. If it is IBO today, it can be another tribe tomorrow. What is the difference between Nigeria army and a terrorist?
what do you now want us to do?

UGM should protect Igbos and Igbo land from the Fulani army now

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Army Is Committing Genocide In South Eastern Nigeria by Nobody: 7:47pm On Oct 12, 2021
The unknown gunmen should simply up there games that's just it

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Army Is Committing Genocide In South Eastern Nigeria by horsepower102: 7:55pm On Oct 12, 2021
inderhappy:
The unknown gunmen should simply up there games that's just it

UGM is not under IPOB or ESN

UGM are made of of people who gave up on Nnamdi Kanu’s approach and decided to start taking revenge on the police and Army.

What is happening in Izombe is the worst thing Nigeria army could ever do because they will swell the numbers of UGM.

The coming days is not gonna end well for them.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Army Is Committing Genocide In South Eastern Nigeria by Nobody: 7:56pm On Oct 12, 2021
Igbos are doing worse

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Army Is Committing Genocide In South Eastern Nigeria by helinues: 7:58pm On Oct 12, 2021
Liar..

And America didn't know yet?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Army Is Committing Genocide In South Eastern Nigeria by Sleyk: 7:59pm On Oct 12, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Igbos are doing worse

You're ranting nonsense...... very soon I say... very soon, e go reach everyone everywhere in this country..

The jihad is coming but the east dey delay am small small.

Go and listen to mr malifa.... Shebi they've killed him and no one is talking..

It's next year and it's not far again.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Army Is Committing Genocide In South Eastern Nigeria by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 12, 2021
horsepower102:

UGM are made of of people who gave up on Nnamdi Kanu’s approach and decided to start taking revenge on the police and Army.

What is happening in Izombe is the worst thing Nigeria army could ever do because they will swell the numbers of UGM.

Well they should plan well and also strick the way it's should at the same time.
Re: Nigeria Army Is Committing Genocide In South Eastern Nigeria by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 12, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Igbos are doing worse

Olodo

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Army Is Committing Genocide In South Eastern Nigeria by Rodwave: 9:41pm On Oct 12, 2021
Hmm
Re: Nigeria Army Is Committing Genocide In South Eastern Nigeria by okeyglm: 9:51pm On Oct 12, 2021
I have said it , still saying it ipob should off the hostility if they are not ready to fight. How can 5 million dedicated ipob not ready to 3rd world army. Is ipob a scam or what. The army in IMO state are they up to 20k ?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Army Is Committing Genocide In South Eastern Nigeria by dasparrow: 9:52pm On Oct 12, 2021
Yes, I saw the video. They burnt people's houses and so forth. That is the height of wickedness if you ask me. Nigeria is not safe at all. Human lives are being wasted left right and center.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Army Is Committing Genocide In South Eastern Nigeria by Vaughanlanrewaj: 9:55pm On Oct 12, 2021
You better be careful with these genocide and massacre you're calling upon igboland from wherever you are holed up.

Words are seeds, they bear fruits. Right now, you're allowing hatred and bigotry to make you sow horrible words on igboland.

When outsiders attempted to foist such horrible words on our land because of their hatred and bigotry, we rejected such word on our land in Lagos and together we defeated the forces of darkness unleashed on our land by the IPOB terrorists when their leader instructed them in his viral audio, to go burn down Lagos in a coordinated arson.

Today, we are grateful to God. We are grateful that today, no single family or pastor or imam or neighbour or colleagues reported losing a lost one in the alleged shooting in Lekki. Not even one despite the fake news by the agents of darkness that 78 people or more were killed. In Lagos, we give life ,we and our land don't drink human blood . We have the success on all fronts to show for God's blessings on us in Lagos.

When you call pestilence and afflictions on your land, you will get it, so be careful sir wink

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Army Is Committing Genocide In South Eastern Nigeria by sirjamesjnr(m): 6:22am On Oct 13, 2021
helinues:
Liar..

And America didn't know yet?
The government may be in your favour today, but a time come when you and tribe will be a victim. Innocent youth are killed every day you choose to turn a blind eye. Tomorrow is pregnant.
Re: Nigeria Army Is Committing Genocide In South Eastern Nigeria by sirjamesjnr(m): 6:24am On Oct 13, 2021
DubaiLandLord2:
what do you now want us to do?

UGM should protect Igbos and Igbo land from the Fulani army now
It is the duty of the government to protect its citizens. Same government is killing its citizens. Don't speak out but do know your turn will come.
Re: Nigeria Army Is Committing Genocide In South Eastern Nigeria by sirjamesjnr(m): 6:26am On Oct 13, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Igbos are doing worse
So an Army of a nation is in the same category with a separatist. One wonders why things are not working. One wonders why it's called a shithole.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Army Is Committing Genocide In South Eastern Nigeria by Steve0979(m): 6:30am On Oct 13, 2021
Pls op tell ur ugm to organize n strike den na shebi Una say army cannot defeat u guys
Re: Nigeria Army Is Committing Genocide In South Eastern Nigeria by danot1030: 6:30am On Oct 13, 2021
Na Igbos dey kill themselves in the South East to blame it on the government. IPOB/ESN still on rampage in ala Igbo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Army Is Committing Genocide In South Eastern Nigeria by sirjamesjnr(m): 6:30am On Oct 13, 2021
dasparrow:
Yes, I saw the video. They burnt people's houses and so forth. That is the height of wickedness if you ask me. Nigeria is not safe at all. Human lives are being wasted left right and center.
Those benefiting from this useless system won't say anything. I don't why their leaders are keeping quiet. Innocent youths for target practices. What is wrong is wrong. I am ashamed that I share this country with some set of person.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Army Is Committing Genocide In South Eastern Nigeria by sirjamesjnr(m): 6:35am On Oct 13, 2021
You are a Christian( churchgoer) but you see truth and turn a blind eye. The blood of the innocents will find vengeance and it will reach your turn. The news are everywhere. It's not a hidden issue but you choose not to speak out.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Army Is Committing Genocide In South Eastern Nigeria by danot1030: 6:35am On Oct 13, 2021
horsepower102:

I would have loved to agree with with your theory but the simple understanding that ESN is armed makes me question the theory that ESN is same as UGM.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Army Is Committing Genocide In South Eastern Nigeria by Myhusband(m): 6:36am On Oct 13, 2021
No Army would enter your region without the unanimous agreement of your Governors, you people don't know what you've put your hands into by supporting those unthinkable UGM

na like this them dey get country? wait until una population reduce and civilization have even change the orientation of many igbo from giving birth to many kids, so how did you want to replace your populations you're ignorantly reducing ?

killing on the high in East, you ain't a polygamist people, and birth control. you people should better appeal to these ugm to shed their sword so that this unprofessional army won't take advantage of vexing bokoharam anger on you people

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Army Is Committing Genocide In South Eastern Nigeria by sirjamesjnr(m): 6:36am On Oct 13, 2021
danot1030:
Na Igbos dey kill themselves in the South East to blame it on the government. IPOB/ESN still on rampage in ala Igbo.
Your hatred for IBO will consume you. I am from South South. I know what Nigerian Army are capable of. I know how wicked they can be.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Army Is Committing Genocide In South Eastern Nigeria by sirjamesjnr(m): 6:38am On Oct 13, 2021
Myhusband:
No Army would enter your region without the unanimous agreement of your Governors, you people don't know what you've put your hands into by supporting those unthinkable UGM

na like this them dey get country? wait until una population reduce and civilization have even change the orientation of many igbo from giving birth to many kids, so how did you want to replace your populations you're ignorantly reducing ?

killing on the high in East, you ain't a polygamist people, and birth control. you people should better appeal to these ugm to shed their sword so that this unprofessional army won't take advantage of vexing bokoharam anger on you people
I am surprised their leaders are saying nothing. Their population will be affected after this useless show.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Army Is Committing Genocide In South Eastern Nigeria by sirjamesjnr(m): 6:40am On Oct 13, 2021
[quote author=Steve0979 post=106691007]Pls op tell ur ugm to organize n strike den na shebi Una say army cannot defeat u guys[/quote. I am not an IBO but I am concerned and ashamed that my tax and resources are use to waste innocent youths.
Re: Nigeria Army Is Committing Genocide In South Eastern Nigeria by Afamed: 6:47am On Oct 13, 2021
Crazy set of people. When you burnt Police stations, killed police officers, killed military men. You all went around the village, town celebrating

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Army Is Committing Genocide In South Eastern Nigeria by rottennaija(m): 6:50am On Oct 13, 2021
horsepower102:

I thought UGM were DSS. Are they not DSS agents again?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Army Is Committing Genocide In South Eastern Nigeria by rottennaija(m): 6:51am On Oct 13, 2021
[quote author=sirjamesjnr post=106691182][/quote]

Are you in the region or do you live in the region? Or what you are saying is based on what you see in social media?
Re: Nigeria Army Is Committing Genocide In South Eastern Nigeria by Newton85: 6:53am On Oct 13, 2021
Good job Nigerian army.
Re: Nigeria Army Is Committing Genocide In South Eastern Nigeria by sirjamesjnr(m): 7:00am On Oct 13, 2021
Afamed:
Crazy set of people. When you burnt Police stations, killed police officers, killed military men. You all went around the village, town celebrating
They did wrong agreed. Government should figure out how to get those undesirable elements. Allowing our Army to slaughter the youths is what I am against. No sane country punish the innocents simple because you are in a wrong place at a wrong time.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Is A Mad Man - Nnamdi Kanu / UK Government Publishes 56 Dead Nigerians, Others With Unclaimed Estates, Assets / Traders, Spare Parts Boys Only Supporting Obi - Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.