Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:15 AM

Nigeria Army Is Committing Genocide In South Eastern Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Army Is Committing Genocide In South Eastern Nigeria (1736 Views)

The Machine Gun Wielding Robot The Nigerian Army Is Testing. / Igbo People Wake Up...DSS And The Military Are Committing Genocide In SE / IPOB Bans Rearing, Consumption Of Cows In South-Eastern Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Army Is Committing Genocide In South Eastern Nigeria by sirjamesjnr(m): 7:00am On Oct 13, 2021
Newton85:
Good job Nigerian army.
Say this when government Agents killed your family members.
Re: Nigeria Army Is Committing Genocide In South Eastern Nigeria by sirjamesjnr(m): 7:04am On Oct 13, 2021
rottennaija:

Are you in the region or do you live in the region? Or what you are saying is based on what you see in social media?
I went there to visit a family friend. I can't wish what I saw there to my worst enemy.
Re: Nigeria Army Is Committing Genocide In South Eastern Nigeria by Newton85: 7:35am On Oct 13, 2021
sirjamesjnr:
Say this when government Agents killed your family members.
Except that there's no "genocide" being committed by Nigerian Arny in Eboeland, you lying IPOB scumbag!
Re: Nigeria Army Is Committing Genocide In South Eastern Nigeria by Nobody: 7:47am On Oct 13, 2021
sirjamesjnr:
So an Army of a nation is in the same category with a separatist. One wonders why things are not working. One wonders why it's called a shithole.

Igbos are doing worse

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Army Is Committing Genocide In South Eastern Nigeria by sirjamesjnr(m): 8:12am On Oct 13, 2021
Newton85:
Except that there's no "genocide" being committed by Nigerian Arny in Eboeland, you lying IPOB scumbag!
I won't stoop to your level but I will allow you to enjoy your one-minute fame. Ibo may not be my tribe but I won't close my eye, My tax and resources fund the miliatry so I should be concerned of their activities. Government agents that should protect its citizens are killing its people and you talk trash about IPOB. Last time I will respond to your foolishness.
Re: Nigeria Army Is Committing Genocide In South Eastern Nigeria by rottennaija(m): 8:17am On Oct 13, 2021
sirjamesjnr:
I went there to visit a family friend. I can't wish what I saw there to my worst enemy.

That's the nature of Insecurity. Those shouting genocide didn't shout when they were killing their own people but were busy blaming DSS and Fulani.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Army Is Committing Genocide In South Eastern Nigeria by Newton85: 8:38am On Oct 13, 2021
sirjamesjnr:
I won't stoop to your level but I will allow you to enjoy your one-minute fame. Ibo may not be my tribe but I won't close my eye, My tax and resources fund the miliatry so I should be concerned of their activities. Government agents that should protect its citizens are killing its people and you talk trash about IPOB. Last time I will respond to your foolishness.
Go to hell, deplorable IPOB cretin denying his Eboe identity.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Army Is Committing Genocide In South Eastern Nigeria by gwarotango: 9:42am On Oct 13, 2021
horsepower102:

UGM is not under IPOB or ESN

UGM are made of of people who gave up on Nnamdi Kanu’s approach and decided to start taking revenge on the police and Army.

What is happening in Izombe is the worst thing Nigeria army could ever do because they will swell the numbers of UGM.

The coming days is not gonna end well for them.
You really think we're dumb little children you sell this story to. Your UGM=IPOB=ESN and everyone knows it. That's what you get when you allow a terrorist organization operate on your soil, if in doubt go and ask Borno residents about what they passed through from 2011-2013. Enjoy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Lagos Template Over A Decade Ago Is What Other States Are Using Now - Pho / Mike Ozekhome: Why I Am Defending Nnamdi Kanu / 2023 Zoning Battle: I Will Resign As PDP Leader If… — Iyorchia Ayu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.