Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Jada P Confirms Rumours Of Wizkid Marrying Her Secretly - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jada P Confirms Rumours Of Wizkid Marrying Her Secretly (1655 Views)

I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me / Her In-Law Advises Me Against Marrying Her / It Is Wickedness To Date A Lady For More Than 2 Years Without Marrying Her– Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jada P Confirms Rumours Of Wizkid Marrying Her Secretly by Linadinna: 7:41pm On Oct 12, 2021
Wizkid's manager and mother to one of his sons Jada P has confirmed rumours of Wizkid marrying her secretly.

Her father had shared the news of Wizkid marrying his daughter on what seems to be a secret marriage. He wrote; “So proud of my daughter for becoming a great manager and my son-in-law @wizkidayo for making number one on the Urban radio and forgive me, my beautiful grandson”.

In response to this, see screenshot of Jada P's post below.

Re: Jada P Confirms Rumours Of Wizkid Marrying Her Secretly by Linadinna: 7:41pm On Oct 12, 2021

Re: Jada P Confirms Rumours Of Wizkid Marrying Her Secretly by Totilopussylick(m): 7:43pm On Oct 12, 2021
angry
Re: Jada P Confirms Rumours Of Wizkid Marrying Her Secretly by Sonnobax15(m): 7:45pm On Oct 12, 2021
lipsrsealed
Mennnnnnnn..
Baba Nla,the only Naija artiste wey sabi keep his private life off social media wahala cool
Re: Jada P Confirms Rumours Of Wizkid Marrying Her Secretly by Nobody: 7:50pm On Oct 12, 2021
Let's assume its true but hope she's not expecting forever and faithfulness from him.
Re: Jada P Confirms Rumours Of Wizkid Marrying Her Secretly by illicit(m): 7:52pm On Oct 12, 2021
Star boi
Re: Jada P Confirms Rumours Of Wizkid Marrying Her Secretly by Authoreety: 7:53pm On Oct 12, 2021
Lies... Wizkid nor go do anything like that
Re: Jada P Confirms Rumours Of Wizkid Marrying Her Secretly by Zaxbash1: 7:54pm On Oct 12, 2021
grin
Re: Jada P Confirms Rumours Of Wizkid Marrying Her Secretly by philiancoop(m): 9:08pm On Oct 12, 2021
Even though I no believe... Woman can't keep secrets

(1) (Reply)

How my Man Pampered me on a Travel Vacation| Be Romantic / Should You Be Loyal To Your Man? / Call Girls In Vaishali Ghaziabad 9811458951

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.