Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,684 members, 7,809,589 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

Man Storms Ogun School With Thugs To Attack Teacher Who Beat His Daughter - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Man Storms Ogun School With Thugs To Attack Teacher Who Beat His Daughter (65405 Views)

Couple Arrested For Invading Their Child’s School With Thugs To Beat Teacher / Police Summon The Angry Zambian Father Who Beat His Son Over Poor Result / Ogun School Where Pupils Learn Under Mango Tree Despite N30M Allocation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Storms Ogun School With Thugs To Attack Teacher Who Beat His Daughter by toujurs: 10:11pm On Oct 12, 2021
Yoruba's and thuggery ehn, 5 & 6

1 Like

Re: Man Storms Ogun School With Thugs To Attack Teacher Who Beat His Daughter by verybadmouth(m): 10:13pm On Oct 12, 2021
OgunLaakaye:

You have no idea about what you advocating for

You want Naija kids to be like yankee kids shey?

It will end in tears!
With all the flogging, what have they resulted into. Touts, fraudsters, ritualists, rapist, thieves, prostitutes, etc.
Bros we need better laws in this country. Flogging a child doesn't make sense and should be abolished. It's not affecting us positively. We need to start doing things that future generations will remember us for in this country. Nobody cares about the future in this country. All we care about is now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Storms Ogun School With Thugs To Attack Teacher Who Beat His Daughter by FvckAllMods: 10:15pm On Oct 12, 2021
Shim don try sandpaper?
priscaoge:
Wahala be like Bobrisky Nyash, e no de gree bleach undecided
Re: Man Storms Ogun School With Thugs To Attack Teacher Who Beat His Daughter by foreshore(m): 10:17pm On Oct 12, 2021
Niece:
Man Arrested For Storming Ogun School With Thugs To Attack Teacher Who Beat His Daughter

https://.com/man-arrested-for-storming-ogun-school-with-thugs-to-attack-teacher-who-beat-his-daughter/

Very soon his daughter will take after her Father and turn into an area girl

1 Like

Re: Man Storms Ogun School With Thugs To Attack Teacher Who Beat His Daughter by Halo22: 10:18pm On Oct 12, 2021
What an irony. Someone got attacked for devoting time to nurture another person's child. Nawaoooo!

3 Likes

Re: Man Storms Ogun School With Thugs To Attack Teacher Who Beat His Daughter by Fiscus105(m): 10:19pm On Oct 12, 2021
verybadmouth:
This flogging of students in Nigeria has to be looked into and abolished especially now that government is taking education sector more seriously.

And mocking of teachers by students should be applauded abi.

....Foolish people that concentrated on faceless forum

5 Likes

Re: Man Storms Ogun School With Thugs To Attack Teacher Who Beat His Daughter by FreeIgboho: 10:20pm On Oct 12, 2021
These useless teachers should stop assaulting students!
Re: Man Storms Ogun School With Thugs To Attack Teacher Who Beat His Daughter by Nobody: 10:22pm On Oct 12, 2021
verybadmouth:

With all the flogging, what have they resulted into. Touts, fraudsters, ritualists, rapist, thieves, prostitutes, etc.
Bros we need better laws in this country. Flogging a child doesn't make sense and should be abolished. It's not affecting us positively. We need to start doing things that future generations will remember us for in this country. Nobody cares about the future in this country. All we care about is now.

Even the holy books talked about flogging. If you think you got a menace because they still happen to go into illicit activities, stop it completely and see what happen.

Is it not what’s been done in America that makes them wild at a early age, which is now a societal norm. What a 7 year old boy would do today, I bet you couldn’t when you were 18 years old. We call it freedom. Child right. You just shout and it’s over, and dude already certain you can only shout.

Cane is good. Fvcking good. At least, it instills that little fear!

3 Likes

Re: Man Storms Ogun School With Thugs To Attack Teacher Who Beat His Daughter by FreeIgboho: 10:22pm On Oct 12, 2021
Fiscus105:

And mocking of teachers by students should be applauded abi.

....Foolish people that concentrated on faceless forum

How come ALL advanced countries don't tolerate this, only BACKWARD countries like Nigeria and Muslim countries??

1 Like

Re: Man Storms Ogun School With Thugs To Attack Teacher Who Beat His Daughter by Noblewealth(m): 10:23pm On Oct 12, 2021
After all, some people will still want to eat the fruit of their labour after they have demoralized and destroys one act of good labour towards their wards... Where is the good old morals!

Where is the old fashioned parent attitude towards teachers, where by you dare not report your teacher to your parent even if they eventually sees mark on ones body they won't be pertubed about it...
See that nonentity with cutlass..#Duffers

2 Likes

Re: Man Storms Ogun School With Thugs To Attack Teacher Who Beat His Daughter by priscaoge(f): 10:23pm On Oct 12, 2021
FvckAllMods:
Shim don try sandpaper?

Kuku roast him naaaa cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Storms Ogun School With Thugs To Attack Teacher Who Beat His Daughter by Fiscus105(m): 10:23pm On Oct 12, 2021
moneyissweet:
Talk is cheap,when you born your own allow :-some frustrated teacher to beat them anyhow.

When you born ur own, endevour to teach him urself please, from kindergarten to any level that satisfies you, make sure you spare your rod completely, if he wants to have sex with his mother, please give him go ahead.

.......by doing that, you would be given award as best and most caring daddy in the whole universe. At least, you are not doing bad if you copy and paste American style of children upbringings,

4 Likes

Re: Man Storms Ogun School With Thugs To Attack Teacher Who Beat His Daughter by verybadmouth(m): 10:24pm On Oct 12, 2021
OgunLaakaye:

Even the holy books talked about flogging. If you think you got a menace because they still happen to go into illicit activities, stop it completely and see what happen.

Is it not what’s been done in America that makes them wild at a early age, which is now a societal norm. What a 7 year old boy would do today, I bet you couldn’t when you were 18 years old. We call it freedom. Child right. You just shout and it’s over, and dude already certain you can only shout.

Cane is good. Fvcking good. At least, it instills that little fear!
It is well
Re: Man Storms Ogun School With Thugs To Attack Teacher Who Beat His Daughter by FreeIgboho: 10:25pm On Oct 12, 2021
Noblewealth:
After all, some people will still want to eat the fruit of their labour after they have demoralized and destroys one act of good labour towards their wards... Where is the good old morals!

Where is the old fashioned parent attitude towards teachers, where by you dare not report your teacher to your parent even if they eventually sees mark on ones body they won't be pertubed about it...
See that nonentity with cutlass..#Duffers

Nonsense. How come Nigeria is backward and corrupt while countries that don't tolerate assaulting children keep advancing??
Re: Man Storms Ogun School With Thugs To Attack Teacher Who Beat His Daughter by sylve11: 10:25pm On Oct 12, 2021
ALCOHOLKILLS:
They must be Muslims who despise education angry

Afonja Muslims are worst than their northern counterparts

Lol grin cool
Re: Man Storms Ogun School With Thugs To Attack Teacher Who Beat His Daughter by FvckAllMods: 10:27pm On Oct 12, 2021
Lol wahala
priscaoge:

Kuku roast him naaaa cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Storms Ogun School With Thugs To Attack Teacher Who Beat His Daughter by Fiscus105(m): 10:27pm On Oct 12, 2021
FreeIgboho:

How come ALL advanced countries don't tolerate this, only BACKWARD countries like Nigeria and Muslim countries??

Read the post again for better understanding.

Maybe u read wen u wake up early in the morning, to comprehend it better.

Bye
Re: Man Storms Ogun School With Thugs To Attack Teacher Who Beat His Daughter by angelfallz(m): 10:28pm On Oct 12, 2021
We are gradually raising a generation of spoilt and entitled kids.
Our education system can never be better if there is no discipline in schools.

atheistandproud:
Mtcheeew.

What secondary school teachers go through.

This one sef flog. In the last high brow SS school (2018) I taught. Na just shout na I shout for that pikin. The next day, e mama wan come seize my cloth, say I cause e pikin "distress" and "emotional trauma".

Me teach again? Secondary School? Because of why?

Mtcheeew again.

1 Like

Re: Man Storms Ogun School With Thugs To Attack Teacher Who Beat His Daughter by angelfallz(m): 10:29pm On Oct 12, 2021
A foolish father. Now being paraded like a common criminal.
Re: Man Storms Ogun School With Thugs To Attack Teacher Who Beat His Daughter by Dada4me: 10:29pm On Oct 12, 2021
I'm surprised people are not talking about the girl with others mocking the teacher.

I just pray teaching is made a profession in this country...

2 Likes

Re: Man Storms Ogun School With Thugs To Attack Teacher Who Beat His Daughter by Mccullum: 10:31pm On Oct 12, 2021
ALCOHOLKILLS:
They must be Muslims who despise education angry

Afonja Muslims are worst than their northern counterparts

You are very good on divisional tactics.. It's just an effort in futility guy.

Respect Yoruba on how they manage differences.
Re: Man Storms Ogun School With Thugs To Attack Teacher Who Beat His Daughter by FreeIgboho: 10:32pm On Oct 12, 2021
Fiscus105:

Read the post again for better understanding.

Maybe u read wen u wake up early in the morning, to comprehend it better.

Bye

Read what post again? Are you ok at all. There are all sorts of ways of punishing a child without bodily assault. That's why they developed and carry same mentality into adulthood
Re: Man Storms Ogun School With Thugs To Attack Teacher Who Beat His Daughter by bizzibodi(m): 10:32pm On Oct 12, 2021
Cutlass not cane he want to mine d teacher skull?that boy look inmatured to have a 15yrs of daughter.

1 Like

Re: Man Storms Ogun School With Thugs To Attack Teacher Who Beat His Daughter by pek(m): 10:32pm On Oct 12, 2021
sematec:
Food don land for police
Unregistered Toyota vehicle
No teacher should try this nonsense on my child problem go dey because I no born am for u
Good. Keep her at home and teach her.
Re: Man Storms Ogun School With Thugs To Attack Teacher Who Beat His Daughter by angelfallz(m): 10:33pm On Oct 12, 2021
Dada4me:
I'm surprised people are not talking about the girl with others mocking the teacher.

I just pray teaching is made a profession in this country...
To many idiots on NL. No child can grow up without discipline. We are just raising a generation of spoilt and entitled children with the way people refuse to discipline their kids, and in Nigeria that is almost a failed state that is just disaster.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Storms Ogun School With Thugs To Attack Teacher Who Beat His Daughter by Paulo3ree(m): 10:33pm On Oct 12, 2021
Niece:
Man Arrested For Storming Ogun School With Thugs To Attack Teacher Who Beat His Daughter

https://.com/man-arrested-for-storming-ogun-school-with-thugs-to-attack-teacher-who-beat-his-daughter/

Good for them
Senseless act
Re: Man Storms Ogun School With Thugs To Attack Teacher Who Beat His Daughter by einsteine(m): 10:40pm On Oct 12, 2021
Corporal punishment on a 15 year old is stupid.

Nigerian teachers and their resort to corporal punishment as if it changes anything.
Re: Man Storms Ogun School With Thugs To Attack Teacher Who Beat His Daughter by Noblewealth(m): 10:40pm On Oct 12, 2021
FreeIgboho:

Nonsense. How come Nigeria is backward and corrupt while countries that don't tolerate assaulting children keep advancing??

Is that an assault brother oloyinbo....was she the only one disciplined..

Pls know the difference between discipline and assault and stop spewing nonsense..

The discipline which we had thrown away, breeds vagabonds than any other generations..

1 Like

Re: Man Storms Ogun School With Thugs To Attack Teacher Who Beat His Daughter by ItswellMike: 10:41pm On Oct 12, 2021
Mumu...
Teacher am for house
sematec:
Food don land for police
Unregistered Toyota vehicle
No teacher should try this nonsense on my child problem go dey because I no born am for u
Re: Man Storms Ogun School With Thugs To Attack Teacher Who Beat His Daughter by manuelbreez(m): 10:41pm On Oct 12, 2021
dollynnn:
Your body looks familiar
Re: Man Storms Ogun School With Thugs To Attack Teacher Who Beat His Daughter by Dapson73(m): 10:44pm On Oct 12, 2021
verybadmouth:
This flogging of students in Nigeria has to be looked into and abolished especially now that government is taking education sector more seriously.

It shouldn't be abolished. Discipline must be abolished in schools. We were beaten during our days and that's why we valued what we went for. Unlike nowadays when most parents are ready to buy result for their wards.
I support moderate beaten as a correction measures in our schools.
We aren't oyinbo oooo

2 Likes

Re: Man Storms Ogun School With Thugs To Attack Teacher Who Beat His Daughter by verybadmouth(m): 10:47pm On Oct 12, 2021
Dapson73:

It shouldn't be abolished. Discipline must be abolished in schools. We were beaten during our days and that's why we valued what we went for. Unlike nowadays when most parents are ready to buy result for their wards.
I support moderate beaten as a correction measures in our schools.
We aren't oyinbo oooo
Truly said but how do we measure the level of punishment? Some pervert teachers will flog students like they want to kill them. This one should be stopped.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin / Ugandan Magistrate Caught Disguising As Woman To Write Law Exams For Girlfriend / Photos Of The University Of Ibadan Student Who Jumped To Her Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.