Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,557 members, 7,823,448 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Man Storms Ogun School With Thugs To Attack Teacher Who Beat His Daughter - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Man Storms Ogun School With Thugs To Attack Teacher Who Beat His Daughter (65443 Views)

Couple Arrested For Invading Their Child’s School With Thugs To Beat Teacher / Police Summon The Angry Zambian Father Who Beat His Son Over Poor Result / Ogun School Where Pupils Learn Under Mango Tree Despite N30M Allocation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Storms Ogun School With Thugs To Attack Teacher Who Beat His Daughter by elonmuskbaby: 9:21am On Oct 14, 2021
Lokojatoofar:

I pity who takes a Nigerian male seriously. Pretend to be saint when challenged but pedophiles and rapists when you get a chance to show your true colors. You sexually charged ignorant animals.
all these emotionally inspired tirade will not solve anything.shouting and insulting has never solved any problem.this is a case of a deliquent father who thinks no teacher should discipline his child.ok if he wasn't on with anybody punishing his child for misbehaviour he should have kept her at home and be teaching her himself or sent her to the garage with his fellow touts or he tells the school authorities that nobody should touch his child anytime she misbehaves
Re: Man Storms Ogun School With Thugs To Attack Teacher Who Beat His Daughter by Lokojatoofar: 9:26am On Oct 14, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
all these emotionally inspired tirade will not solve anything.shouting and insulting has never solved any problem.this is a case of a deliquent father who thinks no teacher should discipline his child.ok if he wasn't on with anybody punishing his child for misbehaviour he should have kept her at home and be teaching her himself or sent her to the garage with his fellow touts or he tells the school authorities that nobody should touch his child anytime she misbehaves

I did not bother to read your write up. All I will keep saying is the blokos of an average Nigerian male is his real brain. The brain is just a decoration. Everythhing you Nigerian males do is with the focus of getting more vaginas.
Re: Man Storms Ogun School With Thugs To Attack Teacher Who Beat His Daughter by elonmuskbaby: 9:34am On Oct 14, 2021
Lokojatoofar:

I did not bother to read your write up. All I will keep saying is the blokos of an average Nigerian male is his real brain. The brain is just a decoration. Everythhing you Nigerian males do is with the focus of getting more vaginas.
it's your father, brother and uncles I blame.if they did their jobs as a good fathers,you won't be this shallow minded and stupidly angry to the extent of channeling your anger at the wrong person

They'll have taught you how to identify a good man that will bring out the best of you instead of the worst of you.moreover this your narcissistic and sociopathic behaviour will not let you spot a good man even when you see him because your misplaced anger will have shrouded your eyes from seeing men who genuinely love you and are after your interest.

I know it's daddy issues.you go dey alright

1 Like

Re: Man Storms Ogun School With Thugs To Attack Teacher Who Beat His Daughter by Lokojatoofar: 9:36am On Oct 14, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
it's your father, brother and uncles I blame.if they did their jobs as a good fathers,you won't be this shallow minded and stupidly angry to the extent of channeling your anger at the wrong person

They'll have taught you how to identify a good man that will bring out the best of you instead of the worst of you.moreover this your narcissistic and sociopathic behaviour will not let you spot a good man even when you see him because your misplaced anger will have shrouded your eyes from seeing men who genuinely love you and are after your interest.

I know it's daddy issues.you go dey alright

Dont have the time to read. I know that your randy penis is what you used to reason what you wrote up there grin
Re: Man Storms Ogun School With Thugs To Attack Teacher Who Beat His Daughter by elonmuskbaby: 9:45am On Oct 14, 2021
Lokojatoofar:

Dont have the time to read. I know that your randy penis is what you used to reason what you wrote up there grin
pele.since you are ready to be a perpetual victim and not ready to heal and evolve,you can die bitter,pained angry and resentful grin

Even my penis is to precious to enter any dirty hole so take your eyes off my penis wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Storms Ogun School With Thugs To Attack Teacher Who Beat His Daughter by Lokojatoofar: 11:49am On Oct 14, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
pele.since you are ready to be a perpetual victim and not ready to heal and evolve,you can die bitter,pained angry and resentful grin

Even my penis is to precious to enter any dirty hole so take your eyes off my penis wink

Didn't bother reading through what trash you typed there.
I have said my own. If you like shout from now till kingdom come nothing will change. Just dont hang yourself or develop Hbp. I have completed this arguement with you my boy cool
Re: Man Storms Ogun School With Thugs To Attack Teacher Who Beat His Daughter by elonmuskbaby: 2:00pm On Oct 14, 2021
Lokojatoofar:

Didn't bother reading through what trash you typed there.
I have said my own. If you like shout from now till kingdom come nothing will change. Just dont hang yourself or develop Hbp. I have completed this arguement with you my boy cool
yes you can't read because you're mentally lazy, stupidly proud and myopic.i don't expect much from you
Re: Man Storms Ogun School With Thugs To Attack Teacher Who Beat His Daughter by Nobody: 11:16am On Oct 17, 2021
stayclearofme:

I pity who do all of una like this. No cure!
It is people like you that will carry out ethnic cleansing after joining the military. You will NEVER acheive that goal in the name of our Gods....
Stupid people encouraged by the yeye, incompetent, bias and tribalistic moderators.
I send it back to Sender to u in jesus name Amen
Re: Man Storms Ogun School With Thugs To Attack Teacher Who Beat His Daughter by stayclearofme: 12:00pm On Oct 17, 2021
Lewisjohnson:

I send it back to Sender to u in jesus name Amen
What are you sending back to me? Go and cure yourself from the spirit of tribalism period! If not people like you will NEVER receive grace from God

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Answers To Exam Questions From A SS1 Student. PHOTOS (must See) / Photos Of The University Of Ibadan Student Who Jumped To Her Death / Ugandan Magistrate Caught Disguising As Woman To Write Law Exams For Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.