Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,920 members, 7,821,220 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Ejuke Wins CSKA Moscow Player Of The Month Award Again - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ejuke Wins CSKA Moscow Player Of The Month Award Again (19188 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Wins His 2nd Player Of The Month Award In Saudi League (Pix) / Victor Moses Wins Spartak Moscow Player Of The Month Award / Iheanacho, Ndidi Celebrate His Premier League Player Of The Month Award (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ejuke Wins CSKA Moscow Player Of The Month Award Again by godwon01(m): 7:56am On Oct 13, 2021
He is good no doubt but not a team player. He need to give a pass to another that are better placed to score. See what happened on our match against CAR , Osimen was in a position to score but he refused to give him a pass. Very annoying. Those were the mistake Okocha made during his days that cost him African footballer of the year on many occasions. KANU was not a selfish player and that was the reason why he was crowned twice as Africa footballer of the year. He has a long way to go and need to provide quality assistance if he want to go far with the super Eagles of Nigeria. Somebody need to talk to him.
Re: Ejuke Wins CSKA Moscow Player Of The Month Award Again by Judolisco(m): 7:57am On Oct 13, 2021
paulolee:
congrats to him..
in other news, cr7 jus did a hatrick, 2 penalties within 5 mins and a last time header against almighty Luxembourg.
the highly rated Luxemburg is now the most country dt he has scored against, a total of 9 goals..
also, all his victims dt he had scored hatricks against are all "world class countries"
these ain't dt easy as it seems n it had placed cr7 as d leading favorite for d ballon d or this November 29..
sorry for derailing...jus say mk i update una...
if u get any opinion, pick up d mic n say ur mind....I de wait..
Luxembourgman

1 Like

Re: Ejuke Wins CSKA Moscow Player Of The Month Award Again by Emperormartin(m): 7:59am On Oct 13, 2021
At the moment he’s better than Ahmed musa
Re: Ejuke Wins CSKA Moscow Player Of The Month Award Again by gentleguy1975: 8:10am On Oct 13, 2021
Davash222:
[b][/b]
A winger with just one assist winning player of the month shows the league is shiit.
in the land of the blind,a one eyed man is a king,. However, the guy will become world star if only he can improve on his final ball,he dribbles too much and ends up losing the ball or giving a wrong pass!

1 Like

Re: Ejuke Wins CSKA Moscow Player Of The Month Award Again by paulolee(m): 8:43am On Oct 13, 2021
Amotolongbo:
[s][/s]How does the above equate to the quoted assertion in bold below?

messi have a better stat than ur man against EPL top 6...if u cnt read along d lines...m sorry, I cnt help u
Re: Ejuke Wins CSKA Moscow Player Of The Month Award Again by Starz825(m): 8:48am On Oct 13, 2021
Davash222:
[b][/b]
A winger with just one assist winning player of the month shows the league is shiit.
Which league is shit.....
Dem tell you say na league give am
Re: Ejuke Wins CSKA Moscow Player Of The Month Award Again by Iseddy: 8:49am On Oct 13, 2021
Made in Zaria....
Re: Ejuke Wins CSKA Moscow Player Of The Month Award Again by Nobody: 9:04am On Oct 13, 2021
robosky02:

Tell me one player who can dribble 2 players in super eagles now
is Samuel a coach?
Re: Ejuke Wins CSKA Moscow Player Of The Month Award Again by Godbless3(m): 9:38am On Oct 13, 2021
Rhor over to you.
Re: Ejuke Wins CSKA Moscow Player Of The Month Award Again by joelsteron: 9:40am On Oct 13, 2021
Chidera Ejuke is presently better than all eagles right wingers (Kalu, Simon, Musa, Lookman). Guy only need to be told to release ball. He's a beast
Re: Ejuke Wins CSKA Moscow Player Of The Month Award Again by Jostoman: 9:44am On Oct 13, 2021
That guy is a pure talent

1 Like

Re: Ejuke Wins CSKA Moscow Player Of The Month Award Again by warlordd(m): 10:06am On Oct 13, 2021
Chidera is a fanastic dribbler. U can say he's selfish but even Okocha too was selfish when he was very young. The guy should be encouraged because we need dribblers like him who have the confidence to take on defenders and create panic in our opponents' eighteen and thereby forcing them to make mistakes which might eventually lead to goals. I will never forget how he dribbled about six Tunisian players during our last friendly match with them which ended in 1-1 draw.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ejuke Wins CSKA Moscow Player Of The Month Award Again by alibiguy: 10:06am On Oct 13, 2021
robosky02:

I agree. He's the only player in the national team who is confident enough to take on one or more of the opponents and get past them.
Re: Ejuke Wins CSKA Moscow Player Of The Month Award Again by Btaipei(m): 10:10am On Oct 13, 2021
paulolee:

Owkay sir...have edited...d hatrick means all his goals this season have been from "inside the box" but Leo last two goals are from outside the box...
But wait o, except spain, switzerland n Sweden, which country for dt list wey messi or even neyma no go score like 5 against them?
Wich of dose contries fit win d likes of venezuela, ecuado or even bolivia wey una de insult as minors wenever messi scores...
pick up one mic n talk to me....gen still dey on....I de wait
. Why marco van basten did not that much ,why lewendosky ,why thierry Henry.why why why
Re: Ejuke Wins CSKA Moscow Player Of The Month Award Again by robosky02(m): 12:15pm On Oct 13, 2021
Emperormartin:
At the moment he’s better than Ahmed musa

Ahmed is just here for most capped player nothing more to offer

1 Like

Re: Ejuke Wins CSKA Moscow Player Of The Month Award Again by Emperormartin(m): 12:30pm On Oct 13, 2021
robosky02:

Ahmed is just here for most capped player nothing more to offer
Or as quota system (federal character)
Re: Ejuke Wins CSKA Moscow Player Of The Month Award Again by robosky02(m): 12:32pm On Oct 13, 2021
alibiguy:

I agree. He's the only player in the national team who is confident enough to take on one or more of the opponents and get past them.

OK case closed

Ejuke takes over
Re: Ejuke Wins CSKA Moscow Player Of The Month Award Again by Allheart: 1:35pm On Oct 13, 2021
Re: Ejuke Wins CSKA Moscow Player Of The Month Award Again by GEEBITE: 1:42pm On Oct 13, 2021
The hattrick against Spain at the world cup or the hattrick and brace(5 goals in 2 games) against Sweden in 2014 world cup qualifying play off does not rank in your opinion. What level of hatred is this?
paulolee:
congrats to him..
in other news, cr7 jus did a hatrick, 2 penalties within 5 mins and a last time header against almighty Luxembourg.
the highly rated Luxemburg is now the most country dt he has scored against, a total of 9 goals..
also, all his victims dt he had scored hatricks against are all "world class countries"
these ain't dt easy as it seems n it had placed cr7 as d leading favorite for d ballon d or this November 29..
sorry for derailing...jus say mk i update una...
if u get any opinion, pick up d mic n say ur mind....I de wait..
Re: Ejuke Wins CSKA Moscow Player Of The Month Award Again by galaxy2020(m): 2:30pm On Oct 13, 2021
robosky02:

....Noneoooo! When they do, na gbanjo dribble, no class.
Re: Ejuke Wins CSKA Moscow Player Of The Month Award Again by paulolee(m): 4:09pm On Oct 13, 2021
GEEBITE:
The hattrick against Spain at the world cup or the hattrick and brace(5 goals in 2 games) against Sweden in 2014 world cup qualifying play off does not rank in your opinion. What level of hatred is this?
DTS 8 goals out of how many from other minors?
Re: Ejuke Wins CSKA Moscow Player Of The Month Award Again by Amotolongbo(f): 6:28pm On Oct 13, 2021
paulolee:

messi have a better stat than ur man against EPL top 6...if u cnt read along d lines...m sorry, I cnt help u
what you don’t know, it is better you just keep mute on it instead of exposing yourself
Re: Ejuke Wins CSKA Moscow Player Of The Month Award Again by 2braithe: 10:12am On Oct 14, 2021
Amotolongbo:
when will you answer this question?

lemme just allow the first paragraph to slide.

On the bolded part, can I see your breakdown on the goals scored by Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo against the top 6 Premier league teams to ascertain your claim?

I don't think it's one person operating this moniker.
You seem to have knowledge about everything kilode? grin

Please come and teach me how to have money. embarassed
Re: Ejuke Wins CSKA Moscow Player Of The Month Award Again by Amotolongbo(f): 1:53pm On Oct 14, 2021
2braithe:

I don't think it's one person operating this moniker.
You seem to have knowledge about everything kilode? grin

Please come and teach me how to have money. embarassed
thank you sir
Re: Ejuke Wins CSKA Moscow Player Of The Month Award Again by 2braithe: 3:46pm On Oct 14, 2021
Amotolongbo:
thank you sir

Okay seriously speaking now.
How do I become like that?I wish to be well versed in many areas too.
Re: Ejuke Wins CSKA Moscow Player Of The Month Award Again by Silentgroper(m): 4:12pm On Oct 14, 2021
BigDawsNet:
Congratulations Ejuke...

I will talk to klopp but if you wanna play for Liverpool, you need to start scoring more goals
Klopp is already pursuing another Nigerian dat plays 4 germany already..
Re: Ejuke Wins CSKA Moscow Player Of The Month Award Again by BigDawsNet: 4:16pm On Oct 14, 2021
Silentgroper:
Klopp is already pursuing another Nigerian dat plays 4 germany already..

Are you sure kloop fancy super eagle players? We sent T.awoniyi packing remember?
Re: Ejuke Wins CSKA Moscow Player Of The Month Award Again by Silentgroper(m): 4:18pm On Oct 14, 2021
joelsteron:
Chidera Ejuke is presently better than all eagles right wingers (Kalu, Simon, Musa, Lookman). Guy only need to be told to release ball. He's a beast
Chukwueze?
Re: Ejuke Wins CSKA Moscow Player Of The Month Award Again by Silentgroper(m): 4:21pm On Oct 14, 2021
BigDawsNet:

Are you sure kloop fancy super eagle players? We sent T.awoniyi packing remember?
He plays 4 germany already - adeyemi
Re: Ejuke Wins CSKA Moscow Player Of The Month Award Again by BigDawsNet: 4:28pm On Oct 14, 2021
Silentgroper:
He plays 4 germany already - adeyemi

Hope so really....

Kloop love to make coded signing this day
Re: Ejuke Wins CSKA Moscow Player Of The Month Award Again by joelsteron: 4:33pm On Oct 14, 2021
Silentgroper:
Chukwueze?
Left wing I mean
Re: Ejuke Wins CSKA Moscow Player Of The Month Award Again by Silentgroper(m): 4:38pm On Oct 14, 2021
BigDawsNet:

Hope so really....

Kloop love to make coded signing this day
The guy says he prefer to stay in germany though. Bayern, leipzip nd dortmund are bidding 4 him. Bt klopp no wan gree.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures Of The Asisat Oshoala Football For Girls Event & All-Star Match / Cristiano Ronaldo Named Serie A Player Of The Year Again / Ivanovic Joins Zenit Petersburg After 9 Successful Years With Chelsea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.