Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Australia Based Nairalander Shows Off The Deers He Killed While Hunting (Photos) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Australia Based Nairalander Shows Off The Deers He Killed While Hunting (Photos) (53516 Views)

Canada Based Nairalander Spotted Robot Cleaning Mall: Pictures Video / Nigerian Man Shows Off How Much He Has Changed Five Months After Leaving Nigeria / Airline Official Killed While Fixing Car By Roadside (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Australia Based Nairalander Shows Off The Deers He Killed While Hunting (Photos) by TheWolfen(m): 8:58am On Oct 13, 2021
I swear
Iyaebe:
This is cruelty,you should be cooling your head in jail.
Re: Australia Based Nairalander Shows Off The Deers He Killed While Hunting (Photos) by NoFucksToGive: 8:58am On Oct 13, 2021
[s]
chatinent:
Nkwobi don set.

DJ Longevity, biko tinye Oringo by Flavour.

Announcement please, biko, security, I don't want to see Fani Kayode inside this place. Shoot at sight. Akpịrị nwoke ahụ wu pipeline.

Magnoliaa, nwanyioma m, biko, give her half apata okuko ...put pepper biko.

Pocohantas, kedu ihe ị ga -ewere?

Ahnie, only you two bottles of big my friend udeme.

Mariahangel, choose one bottle.

Lilvicky68, please come and join me directly on my table.

SportHD, Biko nye this my man one Heneiken.

Please give Lalasticlala a plate of ngwori...I mean pepper soup agwo (snake pepper soup).

Madam, two extra bottles of Life for me, and SmellySperm.

Kpọọ m nwa agbọghọ ahụ na -ere anu ezi. Madam come and on your TV let's watch ESPN.

Serve Ishilove with wine biko. Soft one.

(Walks to Mynd44’s table).

Who served this man otu apata the Deer? Who did this? I repeat, give Mynd44 only bottle water. I said, only bottle water! 2litres and toothpick!
Who served him the deer?
[/s]

You talk too much

1 Like

Re: Australia Based Nairalander Shows Off The Deers He Killed While Hunting (Photos) by pakirisuitesphc(m): 8:58am On Oct 13, 2021

3 Likes

Re: Australia Based Nairalander Shows Off The Deers He Killed While Hunting (Photos) by Explorers(m): 8:59am On Oct 13, 2021
I like the ar15.
Re: Australia Based Nairalander Shows Off The Deers He Killed While Hunting (Photos) by HEAVEN4444: 9:00am On Oct 13, 2021
pakirisuitesphc:

Don't mind the OP, he went online to download pictures both old and new claiming he killed.
You can click the link to see some even on Facebook

https://m.facebook.com/SelectivePestControl/
busteddddd hehe

1 Like

Re: Australia Based Nairalander Shows Off The Deers He Killed While Hunting (Photos) by Edyice: 9:01am On Oct 13, 2021
WriterNig:

Rate my kill and rifle from 1- 10? cool

Na mad ass gun be that ooo

I only see this gun in call of duty

Mad

If only they allow Nigerians to hurt here

Within six months all the animals will disappear grin

1 Like

Re: Australia Based Nairalander Shows Off The Deers He Killed While Hunting (Photos) by UwaMmebii(m): 9:01am On Oct 13, 2021
Millimann:
Op, why you acting like Nigerian police?

You killed an innocent deer and placed your gun on top of it.

Lol exactly what I wanted to say
Re: Australia Based Nairalander Shows Off The Deers He Killed While Hunting (Photos) by blazebaba(m): 9:01am On Oct 13, 2021
Yeah bro...its in the blood..na confirm bush meat be that..better soup fresh and direct....i'll prefer the dried meat(yii yan)..just few will understand..
Re: Australia Based Nairalander Shows Off The Deers He Killed While Hunting (Photos) by zeenaman: 9:02am On Oct 13, 2021
WriterNig:
1. More Photo. 2. My previous kill
Are they for consumption or eliminated for problems caused?
Re: Australia Based Nairalander Shows Off The Deers He Killed While Hunting (Photos) by Pumpumking: 9:02am On Oct 13, 2021
WriterNig:

....MURDERER!!!(no oofencse) angry
Re: Australia Based Nairalander Shows Off The Deers He Killed While Hunting (Photos) by WriterNig: 9:03am On Oct 13, 2021
pakirisuitesphc:
You are deceiving yourself thinking you are deceiving us.
This is the original image from the source.

And who do you think runs the page? You?
Re: Australia Based Nairalander Shows Off The Deers He Killed While Hunting (Photos) by TheWolfen(m): 9:04am On Oct 13, 2021
Chai Mynd44 don suffer grin
Watin he do u grin

chatinent:
Nkwobi don set.

DJ Longevity, biko tinye Oringo by Flavour.

Announcement please, biko, security, I don't want to see Fani Kayode inside this place. Shoot at sight. Akpịrị nwoke ahụ wu pipeline.

Magnoliaa, nwanyioma m, biko, give her half apata okuko ...put pepper biko.

Pocohantas, kedu ihe ị ga -ewere?

Ahnie, only you two bottles of big my friend udeme.

Mariahangel, choose one bottle.

Lilvicky68, please come and join me directly on my table.

SportHD, Biko nye this my man one Heneiken.

Please give Lalasticlala a plate of ngwori...I mean pepper soup agwo (snake pepper soup).

Madam, two extra bottles of Life for me, and SmellySperm.

Kpọọ m nwa agbọghọ ahụ na -ere anu ezi. Madam come and on your TV let's watch ESPN.

Serve Ishilove with wine biko. Soft one.

(Walks to Mynd44’s table).

Who served this man otu apata the Deer? Who did this? I repeat, give Mynd44 only bottle water. I said, only bottle water! 2litres and toothpick!
Who served him the deer?
Re: Australia Based Nairalander Shows Off The Deers He Killed While Hunting (Photos) by zeenaman: 9:04am On Oct 13, 2021
pakirisuitesphc:
This picture was posted in April oooo

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=130446872422272&id=100063708783506&set=a.124070589726567&source=48
He said previous kills. Previous could be last year

1 Like

Re: Australia Based Nairalander Shows Off The Deers He Killed While Hunting (Photos) by dfrost: 9:04am On Oct 13, 2021
Iyaebe:
This is cruelty,you should be cooling your head in jail.

Did you read where he said he's licensed? undecided
Re: Australia Based Nairalander Shows Off The Deers He Killed While Hunting (Photos) by WriterNig: 9:06am On Oct 13, 2021
pakirisuitesphc:
This picture was posted in April oooo

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=130446872422272&id=100063708783506&set=a.124070589726567&source=48

What does 'previous' mean to you?

You can't read, obviously.
Re: Australia Based Nairalander Shows Off The Deers He Killed While Hunting (Photos) by Pacesetter123(m): 9:07am On Oct 13, 2021
I tot you people say they don't kill animal in Yankee?
Re: Australia Based Nairalander Shows Off The Deers He Killed While Hunting (Photos) by ShoeShineGuy: 9:08am On Oct 13, 2021
pocohantas:

See as you burn our cable. Now if we woke-conservationists tell Nairalanders that they don’t kill deers in saner climes, they will bring this thread.

How person wey dey work for animal and pest control take do this kind thing?

I reckon you are not hungry in the abroad. So why you kill am? For sport?
He didn't burn any cable madam! I'm also an avid animal lover. Over there, they allow regulated legal killing of some animals that are not endangered to control their population. Here in Nigeria, we kill and eat anything we see; monkeys, snakes, cats etc - whether poisonous or not, endangered or not, disease carriers or not and what have you..
Re: Australia Based Nairalander Shows Off The Deers He Killed While Hunting (Photos) by sureboykris(m): 9:08am On Oct 13, 2021
WriterNig:

Kill 6
Rifle 10,10,10.....sweet rifle
Re: Australia Based Nairalander Shows Off The Deers He Killed While Hunting (Photos) by Jakumo(m): 9:10am On Oct 13, 2021
WriterNig:
1. More Photo. 2. My previous kill

Good shooting brother man. Looks like your freezer is set to be full of venison for the next few months.

I like the look of that shooting iron with the silencer, known in polite circles as a "moderator". That decidedly military weapon looks like it could be put to use for home defense if the need ever arose that you would be obliged to give an account of yourself to uninvited guests at your property.

If you don't mind me asking, what is the make and model of this rifle, and what caliber is it chambered to fire? Also, tell us about the magnification range of that scope you got mounted. With that kind of glass affixed, you should be able to shoot the proverbial hairs off a flea's rump at 200 yards

3 Likes

Re: Australia Based Nairalander Shows Off The Deers He Killed While Hunting (Photos) by dfrost: 9:11am On Oct 13, 2021
Explorers:
I like the ar15.

We should be housemates cheesy. That AR15 (long barrel) was used by Rone in 13 hours.

Take a view of the 7.5" ar15.
Re: Australia Based Nairalander Shows Off The Deers He Killed While Hunting (Photos) by Shaev7(m): 9:13am On Oct 13, 2021
Nice meat. Send some for me.
Re: Australia Based Nairalander Shows Off The Deers He Killed While Hunting (Photos) by Dingdongbells(m): 9:15am On Oct 13, 2021
Nigerians and bushmeat be like 5&6. Person wey meat dey hungry him say e be pest control.
Me I see the meat being controlled inside somebody pot but them no fit try am like for Naija wey dem go show working. Omo police go arrest you for animal cruelty.

Re: Australia Based Nairalander Shows Off The Deers He Killed While Hunting (Photos) by uniquetechng: 9:15am On Oct 13, 2021
pennywys:
an Australian base nairalander Nigeria kill a deer, haven't you been told that in the western society even animal lives are place on high value? Or u think say na naija u dey where creature is on target including humans? If you wanna kill come and join us in our booming squad and banditry. I will gladly recommend you to our chairmo for the job.
You have the guts to ask for our rating, isoorit I will rate you as a village hunter.
Ignorance is too much in this forum , in civilised societies animal control agencies are license to kill breed of animals with high population than can become threats to humans in cities in the future.
Re: Australia Based Nairalander Shows Off The Deers He Killed While Hunting (Photos) by pakirisuitesphc(m): 9:26am On Oct 13, 2021
You are just a shameless liar, the moment I didn't see you with the animals or holding the rifle, I knew you were just peddling falsehood. Prove me wrong with you holding that same rifle.
WriterNig:

What does 'previous' mean to you?

You can't read, obviously.

1 Like

Re: Australia Based Nairalander Shows Off The Deers He Killed While Hunting (Photos) by dfrost: 9:26am On Oct 13, 2021
Jakumo:

Good shooting brother man. Looks like your freezer is set to be full of venison for the next few months.

I like the look of that shooting iron with the silencer, known in polite circles as a "moderator". That decidedly military weapon looks like it could be put to use for home defense if the need ever arose that you would be obliged to give an account of yourself to uninvited guests at your property.

If you don't mind me asking, what is the make and model of this rifle, and what caliber is it chambered to fire? Also, tell us about the magnification range of that scope you got mounted. With that kind of glass affixed, you should be able to shoot the proverbial hairs off a flea's rump at 200 yards

cheesy grin politically summarized.
Re: Australia Based Nairalander Shows Off The Deers He Killed While Hunting (Photos) by LockDown69(m): 9:27am On Oct 13, 2021
WriterNig:

10 that looks like an asault rifle(AR-15), I guess it can also double-up as a haunting rifle. Nice kill though.
Re: Australia Based Nairalander Shows Off The Deers He Killed While Hunting (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 9:29am On Oct 13, 2021
WriterNig:

That rifle is a 10... is that a remington?
Re: Australia Based Nairalander Shows Off The Deers He Killed While Hunting (Photos) by WriterNig: 9:32am On Oct 13, 2021
pakirisuitesphc:
You are just a shameless liar, the moment I didn't see you with the animals or holding the rifle, I knew you were just peddling falsehood. Prove me wrong with you holding that same rifle.

Why are you trolling me for photos i took 4 days? Do you get paid for trolling?

Well i've seen your ignorance on full display on my other threads so I'll just ignore you as usual.

Re: Australia Based Nairalander Shows Off The Deers He Killed While Hunting (Photos) by dfrost: 9:32am On Oct 13, 2021
WriterNig:

Rifle is a 10. wink
Re: Australia Based Nairalander Shows Off The Deers He Killed While Hunting (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 9:32am On Oct 13, 2021
Deffjam:
ask what you don't know, they do kill deer,but not all places.........and also the law abiding wildlife is stirict and confusing.

But I actually asked why he killed them.

soundOsonic:

For sport? I can't say. Licensed hunters go into the wild to control the population of some certain animals in the wild.
Like this deer for example population can increase to the extent of them invading cities since most animals are territorial. If you find out, you will discover there is no predator that is meant to control the species of the deer.
They also go into the wild to hunt predators, when the predator population becomes higher than the prey, it can lead to extinction of animal below the food chain.
Animal control agencies ensures the balance

And thankfully this Nairalander answered. I don’t know about predators “controlling” deers population, but they are well hunted by predators. Though it makes sense when you put it like this as I couldn’t think of any adverse effect they pose to humans.
Re: Australia Based Nairalander Shows Off The Deers He Killed While Hunting (Photos) by house10s: 9:36am On Oct 13, 2021
WriterNig:

hope u guys or some one is eating them else rating zero
Re: Australia Based Nairalander Shows Off The Deers He Killed While Hunting (Photos) by BluntCrazeMan: 9:37am On Oct 13, 2021
You're in possession of a gun.
Police.!!
Police Eehh.!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fire Guts Lagos Blue Rail Station / Wreckage Of A Plane That Crashed In Canada And Everyone Survived (Photos) / Do You Regret Going Abroad With Your Spouse

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.