Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,646 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Australia Based Nairalander Shows Off The Deers He Killed While Hunting (Photos) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Australia Based Nairalander Shows Off The Deers He Killed While Hunting (Photos) (53521 Views)

Canada Based Nairalander Spotted Robot Cleaning Mall: Pictures Video / Nigerian Man Shows Off How Much He Has Changed Five Months After Leaving Nigeria / Airline Official Killed While Fixing Car By Roadside (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Australia Based Nairalander Shows Off The Deers He Killed While Hunting (Photos) by ubee(m): 9:38am On Oct 13, 2021
Person go enter Internet go take random hunting pics claim say na Nairalander shoot the deer. Mtcheew!

1 Like

Re: Australia Based Nairalander Shows Off The Deers He Killed While Hunting (Photos) by APOSTLECHUMA: 9:40am On Oct 13, 2021
Humans beings were originally created to be vegetarians, it was only after the fall of mankind that God permissively allowed us to eat animals but they should not be killed for fun as they have the right live. Animals were originally just like human being created not to die , that's why they cry while being killed and the bible said that the entire creation is groaning in pains waiting for the manifestation of the sons of God. In other words, animals, trees etc are waiting for the day that God will restore Eden again on earth and animals and human beings will live in harmony as in Eden without death. That day is pretty close, repent, the end is here

1 Like

Re: Australia Based Nairalander Shows Off The Deers He Killed While Hunting (Photos) by princepee: 9:40am On Oct 13, 2021
druxlazu:
He has decided to transport his barbaric and animalistic behavior to Australia. Negro never evolves, he's cursed.
some of you don't even read before commenting.
He is licenced to do what he did.
Re: Australia Based Nairalander Shows Off The Deers He Killed While Hunting (Photos) by BluntCrazeMan: 9:41am On Oct 13, 2021
chatinent:
Nkwobi don set.

DJ Longevity, biko tinye Oringo by Flavour.

Announcement please, biko, security, I don't want to see Fani Kayode inside this place. Shoot at sight. Akpịrị nwoke ahụ wu pipeline.

Magnoliaa, nwanyioma m, biko, give her half apata okuko ...put pepper biko.

Pocohantas, kedu ihe ị ga -ewere?

Ahnie, only you two bottles of big my friend udeme.

Mariahangel, choose one bottle.

Lilvicky68, please come and join me directly on my table.

SportHD, Biko nye this my man one Heneiken.

Please give Lalasticlala a plate of ngwori...I mean pepper soup agwo (snake pepper soup).

Madam, two extra bottles of Life for me, and SmellySperm.

Kpọọ m nwa agbọghọ ahụ na -ere anu ezi. Madam come and on your TV let's watch ESPN.

Serve Ishilove with wine biko. Soft one.

(Walks to Mynd44’s table).

Who served this man otu apata the Deer? Who did this? I repeat, give Mynd44 only bottle water. I said, only bottle water! 2litres and toothpick!
Who served him the deer?
Mynd wetin??
You forgot Helinues and Monogamy
Re: Australia Based Nairalander Shows Off The Deers He Killed While Hunting (Photos) by pakirisuitesphc(m): 9:44am On Oct 13, 2021
I just pity you, because is only people with low self esteem that will wake up and try to deceive people with such pictures, is actually in your imagination to be in Australia for reality but you are not there. You are suffering from mythomania and pseudologia fantastica, you can check it online and work on yourself to stop it before it will tarnish your real life reputation. They are pathological liars.
WriterNig:

Why are you trolling me for photos i took 4 days? Do you get paid for trolling?

Well i've seen your ignorance on full display on my other threads so I'll just ignore you as usual.

Re: Australia Based Nairalander Shows Off The Deers He Killed While Hunting (Photos) by litaninja(m): 9:46am On Oct 13, 2021
And you think it can't be the same person because?

pakirisuitesphc:
You are deceiving yourself thinking you are deceiving us.
This is the original image from the source.
Re: Australia Based Nairalander Shows Off The Deers He Killed While Hunting (Photos) by pakirisuitesphc(m): 9:53am On Oct 13, 2021
Did you see him standing with the rifle or any of the dead animals? We should sanitize nairaland from deception because some people come here to get information and so if they know their information is going to be verified, they will think twice before posting fake information.
litaninja:
And you think it can't be the same person because?

Re: Australia Based Nairalander Shows Off The Deers He Killed While Hunting (Photos) by Iamvetlander(m): 9:54am On Oct 13, 2021
chatinent:
Nkwobi don set.

Announcement please, biko, security, I don't want to see Fani Kayode inside this place. Shoot at sight. Akpịrị nwoke ahụ wu pipeline.

Please give Lalasticlala a plate of ngwori...I mean pepper soup agwo (snake pepper soup).

Kpọọ m nwa agbọghọ ahụ na -ere anu ezi. Madam come and on your TV let's watch ESPN.

Who served this man otu apata the Deer? Who did this? I repeat, give Mynd44 only bottle water. I said, only bottle water! 2litres and toothpick!
Who served him the deer?

Why you no invite slawormiir nah?
Re: Australia Based Nairalander Shows Off The Deers He Killed While Hunting (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 9:58am On Oct 13, 2021
Population control!
Re: Australia Based Nairalander Shows Off The Deers He Killed While Hunting (Photos) by Chiffy: 9:59am On Oct 13, 2021
You know say we go judge you, thats why you first talk say make we no judge you.
But me I will still judge you because you no dey use your sense even for the abraod.
How does killing this deer now resonate with animal control As you killed this one that found its way to your client's property, e no mean say another deer no go come around. Will you keep killing any deer that comes by? Very soon, animal rights activist go slam you with a law suit.
Tell your client to build wired fence around his property, chikena. And stop killing the poor animals.
Re: Australia Based Nairalander Shows Off The Deers He Killed While Hunting (Photos) by clembass: 10:07am On Oct 13, 2021
the deer is prepared for meat sir can you guys see the head and the intestines are off do you guys think oyinbo dont eat bush meat not to talk of Niaja man it will save enough money grin grin grin grin grin for groceries
juniorstar:

Is that a sniper?
Re: Australia Based Nairalander Shows Off The Deers He Killed While Hunting (Photos) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 10:09am On Oct 13, 2021
pakirisuitesphc:
You are deceiving yourself thinking you are deceiving us.
This is the original image from the source.
cheesy cheesy
Re: Australia Based Nairalander Shows Off The Deers He Killed While Hunting (Photos) by izubext007: 10:11am On Oct 13, 2021
All I need is just the riffle, so I can hunt down some aso rock deer , that are jumping up and down distroying the economy.
Re: Australia Based Nairalander Shows Off The Deers He Killed While Hunting (Photos) by OBALOLA55(m): 10:11am On Oct 13, 2021
chatinent:
Nkwobi don set.

Who served him the deer?
YOU ARE A VERY SIMPle GUY

1 Like

Re: Australia Based Nairalander Shows Off The Deers He Killed While Hunting (Photos) by Stevyne: 10:12am On Oct 13, 2021
Sheuns:
Some people need to learn to read before passing judgements. The OP clearly said he has license to hunt these animals from the Government over there, some folks are busy shouting animal cruelty. Una sabi pass the owners of the country wey allow hunting of the animals?
I just tire for Dem. Dem no deh read at all
Re: Australia Based Nairalander Shows Off The Deers He Killed While Hunting (Photos) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 10:18am On Oct 13, 2021
chatinent:
Nkwobi don set.

Please give Lala.sticlala a plate of ngwori...I mean pepper soup agwo (snake pepper soup).

(Walks to Mynd.44’s table).

Who served this man otu apata the Deer? Who did this? I repeat, give Mynd 44 only bottle water. I said, only bottle water! 2litres and toothpick!
Who served him the deer?
You are beginning to act like that BBQ vulture guy.

you talk too much like a woman, behave.
undecided

3 Likes

Re: Australia Based Nairalander Shows Off The Deers He Killed While Hunting (Photos) by grandstar(m): 10:21am On Oct 13, 2021
WriterNig:

Rate my kill and rifle from 1- 10? cool

They are an invasive specie if I'm right. Also, the 3rd picture is not a deer but a donkey.
Re: Australia Based Nairalander Shows Off The Deers He Killed While Hunting (Photos) by Emperor5(m): 10:22am On Oct 13, 2021
So this kind Wilde animal is in naija
Re: Australia Based Nairalander Shows Off The Deers He Killed While Hunting (Photos) by Nobody: 10:23am On Oct 13, 2021
so them they eat this animal too
Re: Australia Based Nairalander Shows Off The Deers He Killed While Hunting (Photos) by Babysho(m): 10:26am On Oct 13, 2021
Illuminatiship:
You say make I come buy glass 10k tell me wetin I wan use am see make buhari government never show me before..

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Australia Based Nairalander Shows Off The Deers He Killed While Hunting (Photos) by theTranscriber: 10:30am On Oct 13, 2021
WriterNig:

jl115 check this out
Re: Australia Based Nairalander Shows Off The Deers He Killed While Hunting (Photos) by honcdm01(m): 10:30am On Oct 13, 2021
Same Australia against animal cruelty? Lai Mohammed na your papa?
Re: Australia Based Nairalander Shows Off The Deers He Killed While Hunting (Photos) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:31am On Oct 13, 2021
Wicked man.
Re: Australia Based Nairalander Shows Off The Deers He Killed While Hunting (Photos) by Tzar(m): 10:32am On Oct 13, 2021
If they are considered pests, it is acceptable to kill so any.... otherwise, this is just too many kills!
Re: Australia Based Nairalander Shows Off The Deers He Killed While Hunting (Photos) by jclassiq(m): 10:33am On Oct 13, 2021
You shouldn't put the word 'beautiful' in your write up.
There is nothing beautiful about a dead animal that has been murdered by you.
By the way, enjoy your venison meat.
Re: Australia Based Nairalander Shows Off The Deers He Killed While Hunting (Photos) by litaninja(m): 10:34am On Oct 13, 2021
So for you, lack of evidence = evidence of deception?

pakirisuitesphc:
Did you see him standing with the rifle or any of the dead animals? We should sanitize nairaland from deception because some people come here to get information and so if they know their information is going to be verified, they will think twice before posting fake information.
Re: Australia Based Nairalander Shows Off The Deers He Killed While Hunting (Photos) by Nobody: 10:35am On Oct 13, 2021
You must be a sniper, Bob Lee swagger, we need you in Nigeria, too much insecurity.
Re: Australia Based Nairalander Shows Off The Deers He Killed While Hunting (Photos) by Unrated900(m): 10:36am On Oct 13, 2021
Why didn’t this people’s bush meat look different from our own.
It’s very fresh
Fresher than buhari’s skin
Re: Australia Based Nairalander Shows Off The Deers He Killed While Hunting (Photos) by chatinent: 10:36am On Oct 13, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
You are beginning to act like that BBQ vulture guy.

you talk too much like a woman, behave.
undecided

Talk and type.

Two different things.

Know it, have peace.

And you are right... I type too much. It's half of my monthly income.
Re: Australia Based Nairalander Shows Off The Deers He Killed While Hunting (Photos) by chatinent: 10:40am On Oct 13, 2021
NoFucksToGive:
[s][/s]

You talk too much

You mean to say I type too much?

You are right.
Re: Australia Based Nairalander Shows Off The Deers He Killed While Hunting (Photos) by Bbbwings: 10:43am On Oct 13, 2021
EmptyGarden:
Una don carry this kill kill habit go outside? Remember to show us how you cook am o.
There is always a quota before killing
Re: Australia Based Nairalander Shows Off The Deers He Killed While Hunting (Photos) by vicfajeze: 10:46am On Oct 13, 2021
WriterNig:

How are we sure your kill are from Australia?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fire Guts Lagos Blue Rail Station / Wreckage Of A Plane That Crashed In Canada And Everyone Survived (Photos) / Do You Regret Going Abroad With Your Spouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.