Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Australia Based Nairalander Shows Off The Deers He Killed While Hunting (Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Australia Based Nairalander Shows Off The Deers He Killed While Hunting (Photos) (53507 Views)

Canada Based Nairalander Spotted Robot Cleaning Mall: Pictures Video / Nigerian Man Shows Off How Much He Has Changed Five Months After Leaving Nigeria / Airline Official Killed While Fixing Car By Roadside (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Australia Based Nairalander Shows Off The Deers He Killed While Hunting (Photos) by Sofistcatdmoron: 8:19am On Oct 13, 2021
WriterNig:

Rate my kill and rifle from 1- 10? cool

How can you go to a sane country and be killing their wild life,
Are you normal? In fact you are not doing well

1 Like

Re: Australia Based Nairalander Shows Off The Deers He Killed While Hunting (Photos) by Nobody: 8:20am On Oct 13, 2021
Can you please give me the horns...please...I love artifacts.

1 Like

Re: Australia Based Nairalander Shows Off The Deers He Killed While Hunting (Photos) by pennywys(m): 8:20am On Oct 13, 2021
WriterNig:

an Australian base nairalander Nigeria kill a deer, haven't you been told that in the western society even animal lives are place on high value? Or u think say na naija u dey where creature is on target including humans? If you wanna kill come and join us in our booming squad and banditry. I will gladly recommend you to our chairmo for the job.
You have the guts to ask for our rating, isoorit I will rate you as a village hunter.

2 Likes

Re: Australia Based Nairalander Shows Off The Deers He Killed While Hunting (Photos) by Henrick007: 8:20am On Oct 13, 2021
WriterNig:

why are the head missing, they don't eat isi ewu over there or what?
Re: Australia Based Nairalander Shows Off The Deers He Killed While Hunting (Photos) by naijadrivablog: 8:20am On Oct 13, 2021
soundOsonic:

For sport? I can't say. Licensed hunters go into the wild to control the population of some certain animals in the wild.
Like this deer for example population can increase to the extent of them invading cities since most animals are territorial. If you find out, you will discover there is no predator that is meant to control the species of the deer.
They also go into the wild to hunt predators, when the predator population becomes higher than the prey, it can lead to extinction of animal below the food chain.
Animal control agencies ensures the balance

Before the creation of that Unit, who has been controlling the population of animals in the wild? Yes, nature.

That unit should be scrapped asap!

2 Likes

Re: Australia Based Nairalander Shows Off The Deers He Killed While Hunting (Photos) by bebanky: 8:21am On Oct 13, 2021
pocohantas:

See as you burn our cable. Now if we woke-conservationists tell Nairalanders that they don’t kill deers in saner climes, they will bring this thread.

How person wey dey work for animal and pest control take do this kind thing?

I reckon you are not hungry in the abroad. So why you kill am? For sport?

So you did not see the pest control in his post?

They are too many and they distrupt the ecosystem,that is why they are killing them in large numbers

2 Likes

Re: Australia Based Nairalander Shows Off The Deers He Killed While Hunting (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 8:21am On Oct 13, 2021
soundOsonic:

For sport? I can't say. Licensed hunters go into the wild to control the population of some certain animals in the wild.
Like this deer for example population can increase to the extent of them invading cities since most animals are territorial. If you find out, you will discover there is no predator that is meant to control the species of the deer.
They also go into the wild to hunt predators, when the predator population becomes higher than the prey, it can lead to extinction of animal below the food chain.
Animal control agencies ensures the balance

Well written response... Apt!!!
Re: Australia Based Nairalander Shows Off The Deers He Killed While Hunting (Photos) by PeterOZ: 8:21am On Oct 13, 2021
So the ones you have been eating na live cows abi....
Innocent fool
quote author=BeeBeeOoh post=106686259] shocked

What did you gain now that you've killed the animal?[/quote]
Re: Australia Based Nairalander Shows Off The Deers He Killed While Hunting (Photos) by Curious345: 8:39am On Oct 13, 2021
Nice Life.

When I was young, my dad and I do go for these type of hunting in middle belt Nigeria.

He had a hunting gun with a make shift telescopic.

We Brought home loads of wild life /bushmeat anytime we ventured out. Mostly Saturdays.

Some German who worked for juluis berger also join in the expedition..

And then the FULANI TERRORISTS CAME.. uhuru

2 Likes

Re: Australia Based Nairalander Shows Off The Deers He Killed While Hunting (Photos) by olawonder(m): 8:41am On Oct 13, 2021
Guy called the deer ‘beautiful’ and still send it to it’s death undecided human beings sef!
Re: Australia Based Nairalander Shows Off The Deers He Killed While Hunting (Photos) by lookingfly: 8:43am On Oct 13, 2021
WriterNig:

wow.....that's great. Pls i would like to inquire something in private. Should i dm you?
Re: Australia Based Nairalander Shows Off The Deers He Killed While Hunting (Photos) by linearity: 8:44am On Oct 13, 2021
WriterNig:

I will rate a zero - 0.

Deers though wild are soft targets, defenseless and very timid.

If you want a rating, go after a wild animal that at least can defend themselves against you and your gun.

2 Likes

Re: Australia Based Nairalander Shows Off The Deers He Killed While Hunting (Photos) by Nobody: 8:45am On Oct 13, 2021
I am reserved about judging people when it comes to hunting. The only issue with Africans is that there are some animals we consider no OK just cos they are closer to humans. You dont expect me to not matchet a snake in the bush if it tries attacking me.

But which one is more brutal? You raised cattles, birds (chickens, turkeys, quail), and when they see you...they rush towards you for food cos they see you as their benefactor. All for what? To slice their throats at the end of the day. Which one is more brutal? To slice the throat of the livestocks you raised yourself, or to shoot a random deer in the forest.

Make una dey deceive yourselves. Hyprocrites. If you really want to do something, then stop eating meat. Mofos. Na dem be the first to eat meat. Do you think it is easy for the Fulani cattles that were slaughtered daily? You people should visit abattoir and see the hell there. If you arent sober, then, you are an animal yourself. Dem go just dey shout on Nairaland..mainly mofos eat meat anyhow. Why can't you turn to vegetarians and stop this useless talks.

If a bear which is almost extinct meets you face to face in the forest, would you sacrifice yourself in the name of animal rights and extinction prevention? grin

4 Likes

Re: Australia Based Nairalander Shows Off The Deers He Killed While Hunting (Photos) by lexy2014: 8:45am On Oct 13, 2021
WriterNig:

U work at animal and pest control" and u ended up killing 5 or 6 deers. Pls, what are u going to do with d dead deers? Are u going to eat them all at once?

1 Like

Re: Australia Based Nairalander Shows Off The Deers He Killed While Hunting (Photos) by kingsmaila(m): 8:46am On Oct 13, 2021
He shoul d be arrested for poaching.

1 Like

Re: Australia Based Nairalander Shows Off The Deers He Killed While Hunting (Photos) by Ibkhaleel01: 8:46am On Oct 13, 2021
[/quote]how far
Magnoliaa:

And this is?? ?? ?? Your Igbo is legendary sha. And sweet to read, though, even though I no understand shishi.

I see. Wine for Ishi, as the soft classy gentle woman, abi? The rest of us are local ba? But wine inside beer parlour and pepper soup joint? undecided
stil asking

Omooooo. Ha. A whole Mynd? Watin he do you, naa? grin grin
[quote]
u
Re: Australia Based Nairalander Shows Off The Deers He Killed While Hunting (Photos) by JaskanFactor: 8:48am On Oct 13, 2021
you obviously think its some kind of game taking life.
If you gona kill for food at least have some respect for the spirit of the deer, instead of putting rifle on it to show off.

In the same way you have people who pay money to go watch boxing match where men make each other bleed.

You people dont know you already inside fire in this evil world, and you shouting from the roof tops asking for more.

I will rate your rifle for you on scale of life and death, and your rifle looks as beautiful as a wasted life.
The smart people, when they kill their hunt, they humbly pray for the spirit of their kill, and show it respect .

You think nature is dumb, thats why it makes the food grow, so that you can go around killing like its for sport.
There is an end game to that you know. Live by the gun as they say,.

Its bad enough to be showing off a shoe, a car ,a house, but by the time you showing off a rifle, you lost the plot.
The reason you showing off that rifle is cause you are under a spell of blood lust, so you cant really see the rifle, cause if you could see the rifle with your Real Eyes The realise, you would hide it in shame.

Objects of death and destruction never look beautiful to eyes unless the person is under a spell.
beware cause, Man has not yet tamed all the wild animals, the most dangerous one of them is hiding in plain sight, ready to take revenge against all those who kill for sport, and commit crimes against the innocent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Australia Based Nairalander Shows Off The Deers He Killed While Hunting (Photos) by Sheuns(m): 8:49am On Oct 13, 2021
Some people need to learn to read before passing judgements. The OP clearly said he has license to hunt these animals from the Government over there, some folks are busy shouting animal cruelty. Una sabi pass the owners of the country wey allow hunting of the animals?

1 Like

Re: Australia Based Nairalander Shows Off The Deers He Killed While Hunting (Photos) by ensamy(m): 8:50am On Oct 13, 2021
He can't even eat it over there until vertinary confirm its healthy for human consumption,
Unlike here pot direct. grin cheesy grin

5 Likes

Re: Australia Based Nairalander Shows Off The Deers He Killed While Hunting (Photos) by pakirisuitesphc(m): 8:50am On Oct 13, 2021
Don't mind the OP, he went online to download pictures both old and new claiming he killed.
You can click the link to see some even on Facebook

https://m.facebook.com/SelectivePestControl/
WriterNig:

Re: Australia Based Nairalander Shows Off The Deers He Killed While Hunting (Photos) by MuchAdo: 8:50am On Oct 13, 2021
NL animal conservation loooonatics have already flooded this thread to lament nonsense!!!

Any animal that is not in a zoo, games reserve or park is game for hunting!!!
Re: Australia Based Nairalander Shows Off The Deers He Killed While Hunting (Photos) by end1999constitu(m): 8:50am On Oct 13, 2021
Oga you still traveled to Australia with your cannibalism way of life?.....your deportation time is around the corner because you've just killed an innocent Australian goat grin grin....kai....!!!

2 Likes

Re: Australia Based Nairalander Shows Off The Deers He Killed While Hunting (Photos) by Joromi1: 8:51am On Oct 13, 2021
How I wish op can misfire and hit one Fulani herdsman in the skull.
Re: Australia Based Nairalander Shows Off The Deers He Killed While Hunting (Photos) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:51am On Oct 13, 2021
Op u put silencer on your gun to make sure the killing is silent and stealthy as possible.
Re: Australia Based Nairalander Shows Off The Deers He Killed While Hunting (Photos) by bigpicture001: 8:51am On Oct 13, 2021
But to what end OP, u are not in a hungry nation and have a good job even u don't even have enough time to prepare the stuff the way u wished .
.so to what end . Even if it is for fun.. why not kill just one..?

1 Like

Re: Australia Based Nairalander Shows Off The Deers He Killed While Hunting (Photos) by MuchAdo: 8:52am On Oct 13, 2021
[s]
JaskanFactor:
you obviously think its some kind of game taking life.
If you gona kill for food at least have some respect for the spirit of the deer, instead of putting rifle on it to show off.

In the same way you have people who pay money to go watch boxing match where men make each other bleed.

You people dont know you already inside fire in this evil world, and you shouting from the roof tops asking for more.

I will rate your rifle for you on scale of life and death, and your rifle looks as beautiful as a wasted life.
The smart people, when they kill their hunt, they humbly pray for the spirit of their kill, and show it respect .

You think nature is dumb, thats why it makes the food grow, so that you can go around killing like its for sport.
There is an end game to that you know. Live by the gun as they say,.

Its bad enough to be showing off a shoe, a car ,a house, but by the time you showing off a rifle, you lost the plot.
The reason you showing off that rifle is cause you are under a spell of blood lust, so you cant really see the rifle, cause if you could see the rifle with your Real Eyes The realise, you would hide it in shame.

Objects of death and destruction never look beautiful to eyes unless the person is under a spell.
beware cause, Man has not yet tamed all the wild animals, the most dangerous one of them is hiding in plain sight, ready to take revenge against all those who kill for sport, and commit crimes against the innocent.
[/s]

We have God-given dominion over animals ,morr...n!!! angry

Any animal that is not in a zoo, games reserve or park is game for hunting!!! angry
Re: Australia Based Nairalander Shows Off The Deers He Killed While Hunting (Photos) by pakirisuitesphc(m): 8:53am On Oct 13, 2021
You are deceiving yourself thinking you are deceiving us.
This is the original image from the source.

10 Likes

Re: Australia Based Nairalander Shows Off The Deers He Killed While Hunting (Photos) by ensamy(m): 8:54am On Oct 13, 2021
bebanky:

So you did not see the pest control in his post?

They are too many and they distrupt the ecosystem,that is why they are killing them in large numbers
They were just to introduce carnivores like Lion, leopards etc which will reduce the population.
Simple biology.

1 Like

Re: Australia Based Nairalander Shows Off The Deers He Killed While Hunting (Photos) by Curious345: 8:56am On Oct 13, 2021
pakirisuitesphc:

Don't mind the OP, he went online to download pictures both old and new claiming he killed.
You can click the link to see some even on Facebook

https://m.facebook.com/SelectivePestControl/
you took time to carry out background checks... Lol...

Op na one yahoo boy when never baff for 3days, smoking weed with a deadbeat olosho for one hotel inside agbule egba..

Wereh talk say him dey Australia..

1 Like

Re: Australia Based Nairalander Shows Off The Deers He Killed While Hunting (Photos) by eedriyz(m): 8:57am On Oct 13, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

What did you gain now that you've killed the animal?

Animals. Meat.
Re: Australia Based Nairalander Shows Off The Deers He Killed While Hunting (Photos) by OssyMalik: 8:58am On Oct 13, 2021
Millimann:
Op, why you acting like Nigerian police?

You killed an innocent deer and placed your gun on top of it.
the deer is an IPOB Terrorist

Re: Australia Based Nairalander Shows Off The Deers He Killed While Hunting (Photos) by eallstar: 8:58am On Oct 13, 2021
WriterNig:

I need that gun to fight bandits, and also for cow control. Cow population is too high in naija causing problems and unrest here and there

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Floods At Ijeshatedo, Surulere Lagos / Lagos-Ibadan Railway: What Ibadan Railway Axis Looks Like - Photo Documentary / Do You Regret Going Abroad With Your Spouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.