Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,105 members, 7,814,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

What’s Love Got To Do With It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What’s Love Got To Do With It (616 Views)

What Love Did To Him. / The Dynamics Of Love-What Love Means To A Man And A Woman / I Am A Nigerian Based Abroad, See What Love Wants To Do To Me (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What’s Love Got To Do With It by omowomen: 11:53pm On May 31, 2011
A group of friends are invited to a party, its sounds like it’s gonna be hip, hot and happening not to mention the bunch of handsome dudes who will be hosted and toasted. Single girls get excited and they want to look their best. click on link below for full story

http://www.womenconfidentials.com/2011/what%E2%80%99s-love-got-to-do-with-it%E2%80%A6/
Re: What’s Love Got To Do With It by iice(f): 2:48pm On Jun 01, 2011
Sounds stressful. Well humans are not as civilized as they think they are.
Re: What’s Love Got To Do With It by MMM2(m): 6:14pm On Jun 01, 2011
angry

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help Me Nl / Could I Pursue Romance If I Am Not Ready For A Relationship / Are You In Love Or Lust Or The Both?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.