Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,497 members, 7,836,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Could I Pursue Romance If I Am Not Ready For A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could I Pursue Romance If I Am Not Ready For A Relationship (619 Views)

No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... / When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / Why Every Lady Must Stand By Her Man To Pursue His Passion?the Banky.w Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could I Pursue Romance If I Am Not Ready For A Relationship by ilovelagos: 5:31pm On Jun 21, 2011
I do not want any kinds of relationship. I do not want to make any commitments or I do not want somebody's commitments. (I don't believe)
So could I still pursue romance? I have the normal sex desire as other people do. Or I need to withhold it until I find Mr. Right? (I do not think I will get married anyways.)
If the answer is YES. Then what are the consequences? I do not want to make myself or the guy into trouble.
Re: Could I Pursue Romance If I Am Not Ready For A Relationship by MMM2(m): 6:12pm On Jun 21, 2011
angry
Re: Could I Pursue Romance If I Am Not Ready For A Relationship by upendo98(f): 6:57pm On Jun 21, 2011
@ op grin grin

LOL.You have a LOT going on up there.I even got dizzy.

1.You dont want relationships
2.You dont want commitments
3.You dont think you will get married
4.You dont want trouble for yourself
5.You dont want trouble for the guy
6.You want Romance
7.You have sexual desire
8.You are not sure whether to hold the desire till u find Mr.Right.!!

I think you need DR.PHIL. Seriously I wish I could help you but I just got dizzy.
Re: Could I Pursue Romance If I Am Not Ready For A Relationship by Mynd44: 7:07pm On Jun 21, 2011
If i am correct, you are asking if you can do the deed without any strings.
The answer is YES
Re: Could I Pursue Romance If I Am Not Ready For A Relationship by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jun 21, 2011
@poster
you have all the rights to desire what you wish in life. . . . . . .in your case , what you need is FWB aka
FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS!!!!!
Re: Could I Pursue Romance If I Am Not Ready For A Relationship by Cuddlemii: 8:43pm On Jun 21, 2011
@poster

Its a lie. You will still fall inlove with him after the deed. Ladies r too emotional for this crap. Especially if you enjoyed it, you would get greedy. I will advice you dont dictate any terms till after the deed is done cos you never can tell what the outcome might be and you might love the koko or the carrier of the koko so dt u dnt get hurt in the process.
Re: Could I Pursue Romance If I Am Not Ready For A Relationship by Jeel: 6:30am On Jun 22, 2011
no pls

(1) (Reply)

Is It Possible / My Dear, Are You A Lover, Pander Or Trader? / Just Before You Say I Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.