Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Why I Cancelled Valentine Celebration With My Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Cancelled Valentine Celebration With My Girlfriend (1234 Views)

Why I Cancelled A Date Because She Felt Very Important / This Is Why I cancelled my wedding / Man Cancelled Their Wedding On Their Way To Church In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Cancelled Valentine Celebration With My Girlfriend by BrightDr: 5:10pm On Feb 14, 2022
Had to use my old backup account to stay anonymous.

So earlier this morning I was thinking of a fancy and expensive place to take my girlfriend for Valentine celebration in order to have a quality time. I saw her call as if she know what was in my mind. We started gisting, she was telling me how desperate she is to meet me.

Just when I'm about to tell her my plans, she said " what are you bringing me, cus I prepared a meal for you and you know how expensive stuff is now". I was sad and disappointed. This is the girl I always spend on without second thoughts. Bought her expensive gadgets too.

All I want is a gift like other normal people not even expensive stuff. But I observe how stingy she is despite having good source of income. Imagine having ordinary Moringa Soup as gift on a day like today?

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I Cancelled Valentine Celebration With My Girlfriend by doggedfighter(f): 5:12pm On Feb 14, 2022
grin.
Re: Why I Cancelled Valentine Celebration With My Girlfriend by Jeon(f): 5:13pm On Feb 14, 2022
congratulations on this world record.

because you are ashamed to reveal urself to your fellow colleagues [redpill shitz ]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Cancelled Valentine Celebration With My Girlfriend by Nisiqal: 5:14pm On Feb 14, 2022
LIMITED TIME DISCOUNT FOR BUSINESS OWNERS!!

Get a unique and quality logo that represents the values and vision of your brand/business at up to 60% off!

Instead of ₦10,000, Get the following at just ₦3,999!;

• A high quality logo that is attention grabbing. With this, you'd get more prospects and customers for your business.
• A transparent version of your logo which you can use to watermark images of your products and services.
• A plain version of your logo for letter heads, business cards, Identity cards, etc.
• 3 variations of a 3D version of your logo that distinguishes your logo from that of your competitors, thereby giving you an edge over them.
• A PDF copy of your logo.

Contact us on WhatsApp via the number: 0.70..84.5..6.23.43 to take advantage of this discount before it ends.
Re: Why I Cancelled Valentine Celebration With My Girlfriend by MAGG0T(m): 5:14pm On Feb 14, 2022
cheesy

After eating the green algae she prepared, she go give you kpekus make you take hold body..

That's the only thing Nigerian girls think is valuable and priceless,

The only thing they can equally offer.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Cancelled Valentine Celebration With My Girlfriend by Massiveglory: 5:15pm On Feb 14, 2022
Dr bright sorry.

BrightDr:

So earlier this morning I was thinking of a fancy and expensive place to take my girlfriend for Valentine celebration in order to have a quality time. I saw her call as if she know what was in my mind. We started gisting, she was telling me how desperate she is to meet me.

Just when I'm about to tell her my plans, she said " what are you bringing me, cus I prepared a meal for you and you know how expensive stuff is now". I was sad and disappointed. This is the girl I always spend on without second thoughts. Bought her expensive gadgets too.

All I want is a gift like other normal people not even expensive stuff. But I observe how stingy she is despite having good source of income. Imagine having ordinary Moringa Soup as gift on a day like today?
Re: Why I Cancelled Valentine Celebration With My Girlfriend by CandyOps(m): 5:21pm On Feb 14, 2022
My babe got me some Turkey-made tees and a black skinny jean a day before Val. I was so happy till she bill me to pay for her hair, gown and shoes.

What a bombshell! I for no collect her gift if to say I know say na so e go be. It's called a Trojan gift

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I Cancelled Valentine Celebration With My Girlfriend by BrightDr: 5:42pm On Feb 14, 2022
CandyOps:
My babe got me some Turkey-made tees and a black skinny jean a day before Val. I was so happy till she bill me to pay for her hair, gown and shoes.

What a bombshell! I for no collect her gift if to say I know say na so e go be. It's called a Trojan gift

Even the Trojan horse I no get man.

7 Likes

Re: Why I Cancelled Valentine Celebration With My Girlfriend by BrightDr: 5:43pm On Feb 14, 2022
Massiveglory:
Dr bright sorry.

Thanks. Can't help it.
Re: Why I Cancelled Valentine Celebration With My Girlfriend by AutoChick4U(f): 5:52pm On Feb 14, 2022
BrightDr:

yimu, shey one ignoramus up there thinks its all about working class abi. See a kind and giving heart is d best

1 Like

Re: Why I Cancelled Valentine Celebration With My Girlfriend by Panda7(m): 6:08pm On Feb 14, 2022
grin ur gf is quite medicinal cheesy
Re: Why I Cancelled Valentine Celebration With My Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:11pm On Feb 14, 2022
Na to buy fufu join body remain na. Na u loose guard go buy her expensive gadget

3 Likes

Re: Why I Cancelled Valentine Celebration With My Girlfriend by yinkaOdutuyo: 6:41pm On Feb 14, 2022
embarassed
Re: Why I Cancelled Valentine Celebration With My Girlfriend by blinking001(m): 6:47pm On Feb 14, 2022
You bought her an expensive gadget? Why are men always taking responsibilities that aren't theirs as it concerns women? Them swear for una?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Cancelled Valentine Celebration With My Girlfriend by bigcee(m): 6:49pm On Feb 14, 2022
CandyOps:

Very sad undecided
Re: Why I Cancelled Valentine Celebration With My Girlfriend by goshikid: 7:02pm On Feb 14, 2022
Like this bros, i don comot hand for women matter, na so so billing back then with my Ex girlfriend, your own even better, she dy cook for you, my own even down to pure water she go tell you say money no dy to buy, i come the wonder if na my village people send me to date this girl embarassed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Cancelled Valentine Celebration With My Girlfriend by Ahmback(m): 7:34pm On Feb 14, 2022
Jeon:
congratulations on this world record.

because you are ashamed to reveal urself to your fellow colleagues [redpill shitz ]
Yo! You're back?! How was the ban like?
Re: Why I Cancelled Valentine Celebration With My Girlfriend by Ahmback(m): 7:35pm On Feb 14, 2022
MAGG0T:
cheesy

After eating the green algae she prepared, she go give you kpekus make you take hold body..

That's the only thing Nigerian girls think is valuable and priceless,

The only thing they can equally offer.
they are all useless
Re: Why I Cancelled Valentine Celebration With My Girlfriend by Ahmback(m): 7:36pm On Feb 14, 2022
CandyOps:

it was a set up........
Re: Why I Cancelled Valentine Celebration With My Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:36pm On Feb 14, 2022
You went and bought her an expensive gadgets? As what nah? Father Christmas or her parents? I'm sure you're the one taking care of that girl's needs angry angry

Girl wey every guy for her area dey smash for free, E reach your turn...u rush go buy her expensive gadgets and you expect her to reciprocate back by spending money on you too? You never serious. A Nigerian girl will rather die than to spend her money on u. angry

Say NO Simpson!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Cancelled Valentine Celebration With My Girlfriend by Jeon(f): 7:39pm On Feb 14, 2022
Ahmback:
Yo! You're back?! How was the ban like?

I don't know that I have monitoring serpent monitoring me on NL.

continue the good job.

1 Like

Re: Why I Cancelled Valentine Celebration With My Girlfriend by Ahmback(m): 7:42pm On Feb 14, 2022
Jeon:

I don't know that I have monitoring serpent monitoring me on NL.
continue the good job.
I'mma send you back there
Re: Why I Cancelled Valentine Celebration With My Girlfriend by Jeon(f): 7:46pm On Feb 14, 2022
Ahmback:
I'mma send you back there

in ur imaginations .

I wasn't ban because of you..
I was banned for derailing a whole full thread...

1 Like

Re: Why I Cancelled Valentine Celebration With My Girlfriend by Palazee(m): 7:49pm On Feb 14, 2022
SIMPs always moaning

1 Like

Re: Why I Cancelled Valentine Celebration With My Girlfriend by Ahmback(m): 7:52pm On Feb 14, 2022
Jeon:

in ur imaginations .
I wasn't ban because of you.. I was banned for derailing a whole full thread...
oh shit! you are that jobless?
Re: Why I Cancelled Valentine Celebration With My Girlfriend by Jeon(f): 7:54pm On Feb 14, 2022
Ahmback:
oh shit! you are that jobless?
yes, I'm jobless since ur grandpa refused to give me job

1 Like

Re: Why I Cancelled Valentine Celebration With My Girlfriend by Justkatty(f): 7:56pm On Feb 14, 2022
CandyOps:

������
Re: Why I Cancelled Valentine Celebration With My Girlfriend by Goldbw122(m): 8:29pm On Feb 14, 2022
BrightDr:

Just forgive her abeg, she was just existed, that is why..
Re: Why I Cancelled Valentine Celebration With My Girlfriend by OloshoMan: 8:31pm On Feb 14, 2022
This is why you don't lead with your wallet.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Cancelled Valentine Celebration With My Girlfriend by Lala222: 8:31pm On Feb 14, 2022
What if she had other plans for u?
Did you go over to confirm if it was only food she made?
Re: Why I Cancelled Valentine Celebration With My Girlfriend by odinson1(m): 8:46pm On Feb 14, 2022
blinking001:
You bought her an expensive gadget? Why are men always taking responsibilities that aren't theirs as it concerns women? Them swear for una?

They think it is their responsibility as Men grin

They want to be real men in a world where women are begging for Gender Equality. Women no longer want to cook or clean,but these same Foolish men still dey carry the "provider" title for head.

1 Like

Re: Why I Cancelled Valentine Celebration With My Girlfriend by 22o62021: 9:07pm On Feb 14, 2022
Ogun go kill any girl wey expect gift from me

As I come back from work

I go buy these ones take dey settle myself

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Friend With Benefits (FWB) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On Her Sick Bed (video) / Kiss And Grab: Lady Agrees To Fvck Stranger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.