Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,858 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:34 AM

My Wife Arrested Me For Slapping Her, We Have Lost Wife Materials - Man - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Arrested Me For Slapping Her, We Have Lost Wife Materials - Man (68535 Views)

Should I Get My Brother's Wife Arrested, After His Demise? / I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife / Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Arrested Me For Slapping Her, We Have Lost Wife Materials - Man by Verysmart101: 5:45pm On Oct 13, 2021
uvie66:
but slapping her is assault...or is she your slave?

I do not support domestic violence to both gender but if it happens, simply quit the marriage and head back to being single.Women do cheat on their husbands how many men have called police for their wives? U can't call police for ur hubby and u still expect him to Love u again.it never happens and u will only succeed in pouring feul to fire

1 Like

Re: My Wife Arrested Me For Slapping Her, We Have Lost Wife Materials - Man by Verysmart101: 5:47pm On Oct 13, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Not before you file divorce papers and obtaining good settlement money too. undecided

How much did u invest in d marriage ur thinking of settlement.Do u think divorce is an easy route to quick money baaaa? Go and learn joor

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Arrested Me For Slapping Her, We Have Lost Wife Materials - Man by Kobojunkie: 5:49pm On Oct 13, 2021
Verysmart101:
How much did u invest in d marriage ur thinking of settlement.Do u think divorce is an easy route to quick money baaaa? Go and learn joor
Huh? undecided

A marriage is a business contract with both recognized as investors in it. So, indeed when it ends, the property accrued during the time of the period of the marriage need be shared between the parties involved. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: My Wife Arrested Me For Slapping Her, We Have Lost Wife Materials - Man by DMerciful(m): 5:51pm On Oct 13, 2021
When women say they want God-fearing man, what's the reason behind that?

A marriage founded on love and mutual respect is always a beautiful thing. Women must know that love is reciprocal!
pocohantas:

Why is it only you Nigerian men looking for women that ENDURE? You don’t see women, as troublesome as you guys claim we are, looking for husbands that can ENDURE. We all know it is not job loss you want women to ENDURE. Women are tired of enduring punches and community pricks because they have seen how empty it left the older generation. The guilty ones among you all should change.

Marriage despite its challenges should be ENJOYED. Marriage should be SWEET. I have told mine not to maltreat me, If not I will leave everything for him and RUN. Love matter dey quick frustrate me.
Re: My Wife Arrested Me For Slapping Her, We Have Lost Wife Materials - Man by Kobojunkie: 5:53pm On Oct 13, 2021
Verysmart101:
I do not support domestic violence to both gender but if it happens, simply quit the marriage and head back to being single.Women do cheat on their husbands how many men have called police for their wives? U can't call police for ur hubby and u still expect him to Love u again.it never happens and u will only succeed in pouring feul to fire
So you can slap your wife and still expect her to love you again? undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Arrested Me For Slapping Her, We Have Lost Wife Materials - Man by Babasonny(m): 5:54pm On Oct 13, 2021
Mr.man,there's no justification for slapping a woman not to talk of ur wife.
Re: My Wife Arrested Me For Slapping Her, We Have Lost Wife Materials - Man by JennyOfOldstones(f): 5:56pm On Oct 13, 2021
Immediately I saw Vivian Rora, I just knew the events in that post are totally made up and that Vivian is up to her clout chasing tricks again
Re: My Wife Arrested Me For Slapping Her, We Have Lost Wife Materials - Man by bewla(m): 6:02pm On Oct 13, 2021
Kobojunkie:
ROFLMAO
grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Is the idiot realy serious? He even compared his wife to his mother’s generation who he claims endured worse than slaps. Kai! undecided
people like you clam to no it all but wait till them bring you them style

You go confess

If you are not married you don't no marriage have many secret

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Arrested Me For Slapping Her, We Have Lost Wife Materials - Man by Kelvinhunta: 6:05pm On Oct 13, 2021
Attacking back and calling police gives same results that's y they say that 2 wrongs can't make a right.trybto understand the point.in marriage a man can be wrong but u don't need to be wrong too in other to prove he is wrong and vice versa
Kobojunkie:
So, she was slapped and so she also had to be the one to try to reason with her attacker? undecided

She was attacked and instead of attacking, she chose to call the cops in to resolve the problem, yet you see that as wrong because her attacker is right no matter what. undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Arrested Me For Slapping Her, We Have Lost Wife Materials - Man by Kobojunkie: 6:05pm On Oct 13, 2021
bewla:
people like you clam to no it all but wait till them bring you them style
You go confess
If you are not married you don't no marriage have many secret
If you are able to handle marriage at all, then don't engage it. It is as simple as that. undecided

Those of you who think using violence against women is right are simply spineless bullies and nothing else. undecided

1 Like

Re: My Wife Arrested Me For Slapping Her, We Have Lost Wife Materials - Man by Kobojunkie: 6:08pm On Oct 13, 2021
Kelvinhunta:
Attacking back and calling police gives same results that's y they say that 2 wrongs can't make a right.trybto understand the point.in marriage a man can be wrong but u don't need to be wrong too in other to prove he is wrong and vice versa
This does not compute at all. The man slapped the woman so the women shouldn't defend herself or call the cops to her aid? She should instead do nothing so the Marriage can continue? undecided

Let's turn around for a second... if the woman had slapped the man first, would you also suggest the man do nothing - no wrong- so the marriage can continue? undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Arrested Me For Slapping Her, We Have Lost Wife Materials - Man by pocohantas(f): 6:09pm On Oct 13, 2021
DMerciful:
When women say they want God-fearing man, what's the reason behind that?

A marriage founded on love and mutual respect is always a beautiful thing. Women must know that love is reciprocal!

Lol. It is one of those adjectives that even women themselves do not know what it entails. You can’t want a God-fearing man after fornicating your way into his heart. I don’t know how christians fear God and still disobey him.

Anyway, I didn’t look for a God-fearing man. For starters, I needed him to have sense and be extremely sexually attractive to me. The latter I couldn’t compromise on. grin

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Arrested Me For Slapping Her, We Have Lost Wife Materials - Man by Kelvinhunta: 6:11pm On Oct 13, 2021
Same point here! All those feminists that's teaching women to fight back are the causes of 90% of failed marriages today and divorced women are not richer than Alakija.2 wrongs don't make a right and u most make sacrifices in marriage, endurance and willing to make ur marriage work is the key. I havent said the man is right but and saying the woman is wrong too and that action means she is no more interested in the marriage
elonmuskbaby:
if not being violent makes me a simp,then I'm a happy simp

If you were actually well patented and didn't come from a dysfunctional family of violence,you will know that violence is not a reasonable way to settle conflicts

All those dirty cultists that have been engaging in violence against each other to prove a lousy point,them don get money pass Dangote? tongue

1 Like

Re: My Wife Arrested Me For Slapping Her, We Have Lost Wife Materials - Man by bewla(m): 6:13pm On Oct 13, 2021
Kobojunkie:
If you are able to handle marriage at all, then don't engage it. It is as simple as that. undecided

Those of you who think using violence against women is right are simply spineless bullies and nothing else. undecided
What you fall to no is no matter how saint you are don't play that with a woman

Once she no your weakness them go temp you

It only last for some time

Many guys put on show as if it's well but inside them they cry
Don't pray to meet d devil in them or else you go weak pass weak

Marriage get secrets
Re: My Wife Arrested Me For Slapping Her, We Have Lost Wife Materials - Man by Babalola0920: 6:14pm On Oct 13, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Respect is part of correction, how? undecided

while growing up, my mama wos me like adopted child but on the long run I see it for the better good of my own self, not because they detest me but want me to attain best self respect, scorned someone doesn't mean you disrespect them, for the fact he slapped his wife doesn't mean anybody else can do that... my dear na die. She most have stepped on the wrong side of the man and secondly let her pack out and see whose better to take the correct step in such situations

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Arrested Me For Slapping Her, We Have Lost Wife Materials - Man by Kobojunkie: 6:16pm On Oct 13, 2021
Kelvinhunta:
Same point here! All those feminists that's teaching women to fight back are the causes of 90% of failed marriages today and divorced women are not richer than Alakija.2 wrongs don't make a right and u most make sacrifices in marriage, endurance and willing to make ur marriage work is the key. I havent said the man is right but and saying the woman is wrong too and that action means she is no more interested in the marriage
You are not making much sense at all. undecided

No one is telling women to fight back. Calling the cops is to help defend the woman from an attacker who already attacked her. There is absolutely nothing wrong with calling th cops when your life is threatened. undecided

Two wrongs don't make a right neither does one wrong. So I am not sure why you keep stretching this as if what you keep repeating makes sense of some kind. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Arrested Me For Slapping Her, We Have Lost Wife Materials - Man by JordanMichael(m): 6:17pm On Oct 13, 2021
It can only be my northern brothers embarassed embarassed
Like what the f*ck
Re: My Wife Arrested Me For Slapping Her, We Have Lost Wife Materials - Man by Kobojunkie: 6:20pm On Oct 13, 2021
bewla:
What you fall to no is no matter how saint you are don't play that with a woman
Once she no your weakness them go temp you
It only last for some time
Many guys put on show as if it's well but inside them they cry
Don't pray to meet d devil in them or else you go weak pass weak
Marriage get secrets
All you are doing is attempting to offer a fools argument as a way way justifying foolishness. It ain't gonna work. undecided

Any man who lays his hands on a woman because she is a woman is nothing but a bully and deserves to have the books thrown at him. undecided

If you can't control yourself around women, then avoid them and marriage. Marriage is not for fools for those who are matured. undecided
Re: My Wife Arrested Me For Slapping Her, We Have Lost Wife Materials - Man by Angelfrost(m): 6:21pm On Oct 13, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Sacred implies it is holy or for a select.... marriage is none of those. It is open and available to any and everyone who chooses it. undecided

Okay... I respect you opinion though disagree completely.
Re: My Wife Arrested Me For Slapping Her, We Have Lost Wife Materials - Man by Awoleesu(m): 6:22pm On Oct 13, 2021
Tarfa... That name sounds like a Garkida Man's!
Quite unlike Bura men...
Re: My Wife Arrested Me For Slapping Her, We Have Lost Wife Materials - Man by bewla(m): 6:23pm On Oct 13, 2021
Kobojunkie:
All you are doing is attempting to offer a fools argument as a way way justifying foolishness. It ain't gonna work. undecided

Any man who lays his hands on a woman because she is a woman is nothing but a bully and deserves to have the books thrown at him. undecided

If you can't control yourself around women, then avoid them and marriage. Marriage is not for fools for those who are matured. undecided
Get married then talk after 3years if you pass the test

I have two hour talk with my wife about financial plan and way to move forward
After planning for a month
I bought a land for us to do fish farm got some lone buy car for Uber to support the farm till we can sale our products after some mont

And with the hope and calculation that my second daughter will be getting into university
After her jamb by December

Only to be informed that she will apply for nursing This month
And have spend all in my account
If you see how she talk to me that she never ask me to buy land or any stupid fish farm

Even the Uber stuff I wan mad

I sat don to talk to her for two good hours before all na story
Re: My Wife Arrested Me For Slapping Her, We Have Lost Wife Materials - Man by FairAdvocate(m): 6:23pm On Oct 13, 2021
Re: My Wife Arrested Me For Slapping Her, We Have Lost Wife Materials - Man by Kobojunkie: 6:24pm On Oct 13, 2021
Babalola0920:
while growing up, my mama wos me like adopted child but on the long run I see it for the better good of my own self, not because they detest me but want me to attain best self respect, scorned someone doesn't mean you disrespect them, for the fact he slapped his wife doesn't mean anybody else can do that... my dear na die. She most have stepped on the wrong side of the man and secondly let her pack out and see whose better to take the correct step in such situations
Your statement does not support your previous "claim" which is that Respect is part of correction though. undecided

Instead, the portion in bold seems to say that you were corrected by your mom, not because she respected you but because she wanted you attain respect for own self in the future. undecided

The fact that the man slapped his wife also shows that that did not necessarily accord her any respect for him to have done that. undecided
Re: My Wife Arrested Me For Slapping Her, We Have Lost Wife Materials - Man by wany(f): 6:24pm On Oct 13, 2021
sammirano3:
Dogmatism- the order of the day. People have lost their mind so they condemn what majority do and accept accordingly. How will a woman arrest her husband.? You better be gone before the man returns
How will a man slap his wife,he had better not sleep in that house and keep his mouth open na acid go end am undecided
Re: My Wife Arrested Me For Slapping Her, We Have Lost Wife Materials - Man by Kobojunkie: 6:27pm On Oct 13, 2021
Angelfrost:
Okay... I respect you opinion though disagree completely.
To cap it all off...even Jesus Christ told you in Luke 20 vs 34-36 that marriages are of this world and not of His Kingdom. How can that which is of the world be "sacred"?

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Arrested Me For Slapping Her, We Have Lost Wife Materials - Man by POTUT(m): 6:27pm On Oct 13, 2021
dollynnn:
Marry a man who respects you,love is not enough!

Love is enough. If we are on the same page on the meaning of love in marriage; You don't slap, hit or abuse the person you are committed to. So, love is enough. See?
Re: My Wife Arrested Me For Slapping Her, We Have Lost Wife Materials - Man by Kobojunkie: 6:27pm On Oct 13, 2021
bewla:
Get married then talk after 3years if you pass the test
Stop deceiving yourself abeg! lipsrsealed
Re: My Wife Arrested Me For Slapping Her, We Have Lost Wife Materials - Man by dollynnn(f): 6:29pm On Oct 13, 2021
POTUT:

Love is enough. If we are on the same page on the meaning of love in marriage; You don't slap, hit or abuse the person you are committed to. So, love is enough. See?
Love,I insist,is not enough
Re: My Wife Arrested Me For Slapping Her, We Have Lost Wife Materials - Man by solofresh(m): 6:33pm On Oct 13, 2021
dollynnn:
Marry a man who respects you,love is not enough!
Says a love peddler who hardly survives with out a man

Re: My Wife Arrested Me For Slapping Her, We Have Lost Wife Materials - Man by Cornerstone2018: 6:35pm On Oct 13, 2021
And you are angry because of one correctional arrest
Re: My Wife Arrested Me For Slapping Her, We Have Lost Wife Materials - Man by bewla(m): 6:36pm On Oct 13, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Stop deceiving yourself abeg! lipsrsealed
No story o till u pass this woman of a thing test

Them can help or kill u

Make or dam you
Re: My Wife Arrested Me For Slapping Her, We Have Lost Wife Materials - Man by citee(m): 6:38pm On Oct 13, 2021
I wonder which zoo this animal in human skin escaped from? You slapped your wife and came on social media to complain she got you arrested...they should send you to that islamic school in Kwara for them to reset your brain with some strokes of the cane. Unamikot! grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

PHOTO: What Would You Do If Your Child Returns From School Like This? / Rwandan Dad Calls His Deformed Baby 'Devil Spawn', Tells Wife To Kill Him (Pics) / Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.