Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,134 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

My Wife Arrested Me For Slapping Her, We Have Lost Wife Materials - Man - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Arrested Me For Slapping Her, We Have Lost Wife Materials - Man (68662 Views)

Should I Get My Brother's Wife Arrested, After His Demise? / I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife / Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Arrested Me For Slapping Her, We Have Lost Wife Materials - Man by Noblewealth(m): 6:41pm On Oct 13, 2021
Title: Aboki
Content:
Early marriage.
Abuse of minor
Animalistic behavior
Awkward and back ward way of thinking..
Bombers/ suicides.
Bigotry act etc

Add yours..
The buffons still leave in the past..
Re: My Wife Arrested Me For Slapping Her, We Have Lost Wife Materials - Man by kasco1: 6:47pm On Oct 13, 2021
U no thank God say she no slap you back.n still call police for you.
Re: My Wife Arrested Me For Slapping Her, We Have Lost Wife Materials - Man by Yinksdavid(m): 6:50pm On Oct 13, 2021
Do you want your OS environment and apps to respond quicker and run faster?

Do you want to always get the newest security updates, patches to restrict easy access of viruses, malwares, spywares affecting your OS environment?

Do you want to get critical updates to improve all app functions on your environment?

Do you want to have personalization settings unblocked?

Do you want to have free support from MS Agent?

Kindly check if your Windows OS is activated and if not, ensure you get a valid activation/license key as this will save you the stress of resolving issues on your system by paying technicians all the time for OS related issues.

Genuine and Legitimate Activation/License retail keys directly from Microsoft available at a very low cost. kindly reach out via my signature for more details.

Office 2013 (Professional, Standard and Ultimate version)
Office 2016 (Professional, Standard and Ultimate version)
Office 2019 (Professional, Standard and Ultimate version)
Office 2021 (Professional, Standard and Ultimate version)

Office 365
- Project Professional 2019
- Office Home and Business 2019
- Visio Professional 2019
- Office Professional Plus 2019

Office Home and Business 2016 for Mac
Office Home and Business 2019 for Mac

Office Professional Plus 2019
Office Professional Plus 2021

SharePoint Server 2016 (Standard and Enterprise)
SharePoint Server 2019 (Standard and Enterprise)

Visual Studio Enterprise 2017
Visual Studio Enterprise 2019

Visual Studio 2017 for Mac
Visual Studio 2019 for Mac

Windows 10 Pro Plus
Windows 10 Enterprise
Windows 10 Pron N
Windows 10 Education

Windows 11
Re: My Wife Arrested Me For Slapping Her, We Have Lost Wife Materials - Man by Corporate2020: 6:51pm On Oct 13, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Were you expecting any sensible talk from an aboki before?

What else do we expect from an Almajari who was born by the roadside by destitute parents and left on the streets to fend for himself through begging?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Arrested Me For Slapping Her, We Have Lost Wife Materials - Man by chrizzyace: 6:51pm On Oct 13, 2021
Let him bring his face I want to check something... grin
Re: My Wife Arrested Me For Slapping Her, We Have Lost Wife Materials - Man by FvckAllMods: 6:54pm On Oct 13, 2021
Yes o love isn't enough
Love is all we need.
dollynnn:
Marry a man who respects you,love is not enough!
Re: My Wife Arrested Me For Slapping Her, We Have Lost Wife Materials - Man by FvckAllMods: 6:56pm On Oct 13, 2021
To even think I can reason with him
Re: My Wife Arrested Me For Slapping Her, We Have Lost Wife Materials - Man by olamoses75(m): 7:04pm On Oct 13, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Does the man expect that the marriage will continue after the slap? The marriage probably ended with that slap... her calling the cops in was just for sanity to reign after all. undecided
alright then, let’s see who looses
Re: My Wife Arrested Me For Slapping Her, We Have Lost Wife Materials - Man by Kobojunkie: 7:06pm On Oct 13, 2021
olamoses75:
alright then, let’s see who looses
In a divorce, both parties loose. That fact has been more than sufficiently established. undecided

1 Like

Re: My Wife Arrested Me For Slapping Her, We Have Lost Wife Materials - Man by IJEYdiamond(f): 7:10pm On Oct 13, 2021
I expect him to say divorce.... its well!!..

No be the first time u dey slap i guess... Make u no damage person ear drum ooo..
Re: My Wife Arrested Me For Slapping Her, We Have Lost Wife Materials - Man by Semaj77(m): 7:12pm On Oct 13, 2021
A lot of people bringing in tribalistic comments into this are no better than the man

Domestic violence is a no no
Tribalism is even worse

1 Like

Re: My Wife Arrested Me For Slapping Her, We Have Lost Wife Materials - Man by suffering: 7:14pm On Oct 13, 2021
Twitter is open for Nigerians now? That is my only concern.
Re: My Wife Arrested Me For Slapping Her, We Have Lost Wife Materials - Man by Mom007(f): 7:14pm On Oct 13, 2021
seunaj:
I don't support domestic violence of any form. I don't believe neither that women should be subjugated in marriage. But you see the wokeness of all these Instagram-woke generation African girls, it has taken away their sense of homeliness. You can't imagine the mental disorderliness in the minds of these good for nothing Instagram influencees that they are calling wokeness! Negative civilization. I can't believe that the girls of this generation have stopped dating, they will just be frustrating you like Ogbanje, cheating heavily on you with fraudsters, married men and any baga that can pay. If you catch or suspect them, they will say that you are too domineering. Infact, girls now believe and engage in friends with benefits throughout their prime. When all the virtues and innocence are gone, they will now find a man to retire, with all the mental baggages, spiritual initiations and medical infections. If you are married as of 5 years ago and beyond, my brother, you don't know what God has done for you. Social media have finished these girls. Girls full street but wife scarce than gold.
A wise man once said, everything before the 'but' is nonsense�
Re: My Wife Arrested Me For Slapping Her, We Have Lost Wife Materials - Man by zionzoe(m): 7:16pm On Oct 13, 2021
Semaj77:
A lot of people bringing in tribalistic comments into this are no better than the man

Domestic violence is a no no
Tribalism is even worse
My guy, we know what we are saying... an aboki man has the VIRUS of Islam in it.

Islam is a IDEOLOGY that allows correctional slap and beatings.

We without the virus can see clearly and we will call it out.
Re: My Wife Arrested Me For Slapping Her, We Have Lost Wife Materials - Man by seunaj: 7:20pm On Oct 13, 2021
cococandy:
Oh shut up

You can tell who’s about to say some thing extremely xtupid when they start using the term “wokeness” as of it’s derogatory when their foolishness is pointed out.

Woke lady spotted. Get the goddamn out of my quote!
They now see morality and loyalty as stupidity. Stack stupid people thinking wise of themselves.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Arrested Me For Slapping Her, We Have Lost Wife Materials - Man by sammirano3: 7:20pm On Oct 13, 2021
wany:

How will a man slap his wife,he had better not sleep in that house and keep his mouth open na acid go end am undecided

Marriage 101- a woman must be ready to submit. Submission is revealed by your action or inaction to such slap. A woman must be calm
Re: My Wife Arrested Me For Slapping Her, We Have Lost Wife Materials - Man by StanislausWeCan(m): 7:20pm On Oct 13, 2021
I believe there are better ways to correct than your small correctional slap. And I also know we are no longer living in the 80's which still does not mean we have lost all our values and good cultures, but being done with the marriage because of this small issue which originated from another small slap is not what I support if am to say. Take this as an experience and lesson, with the right conducts and acts henceforth show your wife her place in your house. My opinion though, it's all love man.
#WECAN
quote author=ogbiwa post=106705203]I really hide my face in shame for the mere fact that I'm sharing the same air with this person.

Face. Palm.

Yusuf Tarfa @YTaf iya_Jnr:

"I slapped my wife and she had the guts to arrest me with police, because of one correctional slap? I was so surprised when the police stormed my office to arrest me, We have lost wife materials, it's funny how this Woke generation can't endure like our mother's."

"She had me arrested and had the nerves to remain in my house, it's the audacity for me? My father slapped my mom and she never had him arrested, instead she apologize like the good wife she is, then cooked and to wash his clothes. But now it's pathetic that we can't correct them."

"... and I have been happily married for 3years, she had me arrested for slapping her, Lol. I'm done with this shitty marriage."[/quote]
Re: My Wife Arrested Me For Slapping Her, We Have Lost Wife Materials - Man by StanislausWeCan(m): 7:22pm On Oct 13, 2021
I believe there are better ways to correct than your small correctional slap. And I also know we are no longer living in the 80's which still does not mean we have lost all our values and good cultures, but being done with the marriage because of this small issue which originated from another small slap is not what I support if am to say. Take this as an experience and lesson, with the right conducts and acts henceforth show your wife her place in your house. My opinion though, it's all love man.
#WECAN
Re: My Wife Arrested Me For Slapping Her, We Have Lost Wife Materials - Man by Semaj77(m): 7:23pm On Oct 13, 2021
zionzoe:

My guy, we know what we are saying... an aboki man has the VIRUS of Islam in it.

Islam is a IDEOLOGY that allows correctional slap and beatings.

We without the virus can see clearly and we will call it out.

You think Christianity is better than Islam Religion is what is killing humanity
Re: My Wife Arrested Me For Slapping Her, We Have Lost Wife Materials - Man by Owen247: 7:25pm On Oct 13, 2021
dollynnn:

Love,I insist,is not enough
that i dont luv a lady doesnt mean i have to hit her its respect. When u respect her person and urself u wount try it.
Re: My Wife Arrested Me For Slapping Her, We Have Lost Wife Materials - Man by Pataricatering(f): 7:30pm On Oct 13, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Because he has that hat on, you conclude he must be an aboki? undecided

For crying out loud, what he said is no different from what many of the non-abokis here on nairaland recite each day as an anthem where women are concerned. undecided
don't mind them. All the terrible misogynists we see all day on nairaland will suddenly become protectors of women becos aboki is involved.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Arrested Me For Slapping Her, We Have Lost Wife Materials - Man by elonmuskbaby: 7:33pm On Oct 13, 2021
Kelvinhunta:
Same point here! All those feminists that's teaching women to fight back are the causes of 90% of failed marriages today and divorced women are not richer than Alakija.2 wrongs don't make a right and u most make sacrifices in marriage, endurance and willing to make ur marriage work is the key. I havent said the man is right but and saying the woman is wrong too and that action means she is no more interested in the marriage
you no wise.so endurance includes violence.alogoh

Wo Mr man shift,I no dey follow abok1 talk
Re: My Wife Arrested Me For Slapping Her, We Have Lost Wife Materials - Man by sparkyJ: 7:33pm On Oct 13, 2021
Why break the marriage over one correctional arrest?
Re: My Wife Arrested Me For Slapping Her, We Have Lost Wife Materials - Man by NairaMaster1(m): 7:33pm On Oct 13, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Because he has that hat on, you conclude he must be an aboki? undecided

For crying out loud, what he said is no different from what many of the non-abokis here on nairaland recite each day as an anthem where women are concerned. undecided

The abokin guy is even right. My younger sister can't try that. Your husband slaps you and you called the police. The marriage is over. Most of the drunkards making noise here are jambites and N power people. They will do worst. The truth is, very soon men will have free women to Bleep on the street like dogs because marriage won't exist again. Women will then find what they are looking for.
Re: My Wife Arrested Me For Slapping Her, We Have Lost Wife Materials - Man by Kobojunkie: 7:34pm On Oct 13, 2021
NairaMaster1:

The abokin guy is even right. My younger sister can't try that. Your husband slaps you and you called the police. The marriage is over. Most of the drunkards making noise here are jambites and N power people. They will do worst. The truth is, very soon men will have free women to Bleep on the street like dogs because marriage won't exist again. Women will then find what they are looking for.
So, you will allow your younger sister to get slapped around by her husband instead? Why? undecided
Re: My Wife Arrested Me For Slapping Her, We Have Lost Wife Materials - Man by Benwallt(m): 7:35pm On Oct 13, 2021
Mercychen:
Imagine. You slapped someone and expects her to be calm? What a warped mentality.

You're lucky she was civil about it. Or would you have preferred she took the laws into her hands and stabbed you with a knife?

Next time you'll think before you slap.
What is she still doing in his house then?
Re: My Wife Arrested Me For Slapping Her, We Have Lost Wife Materials - Man by NairaMaster1(m): 7:35pm On Oct 13, 2021
Mercychen:
Imagine. You slapped someone and expects her to be calm? What a warped mentality.

You're lucky she was civil about it. Or would you have preferred she took the laws into her hands and stabbed you with a knife?

Kikikikikiki. I pity men who are marrying you guys. You women of these days are meant to be bleeped like dogs at random. The values of womanhood is gone. Just Bleep and dump. It's happening already. Prostitutes all over the place.
Re: My Wife Arrested Me For Slapping Her, We Have Lost Wife Materials - Man by Kobojunkie: 7:36pm On Oct 13, 2021
sammirano3:
Marriage 101- a woman must be ready to submit. Submission is revealed by your action or inaction to such slap. A woman must be calm
Submission according to whose definition? undecided
Re: My Wife Arrested Me For Slapping Her, We Have Lost Wife Materials - Man by NairaMaster1(m): 7:39pm On Oct 13, 2021
Kobojunkie:
So, you will allow your younger sister to get slapped around by her husband instead? Why? undecided

Even fathered and mothers slap their children.

I married 14 years a go and I don't have any reason to even shout at her because she is an epitome of humility. Good home training. She has PhD in economics, a university don and she still cooks for us. Gush! Women of these days?

Ok, did you people think of her attitudes?
Re: My Wife Arrested Me For Slapping Her, We Have Lost Wife Materials - Man by Larrykaysail(m): 7:40pm On Oct 13, 2021
Mercychen:

na ur type they kill man , why don't u snap him back ?
Re: My Wife Arrested Me For Slapping Her, We Have Lost Wife Materials - Man by Kobojunkie: 7:41pm On Oct 13, 2021
NairaMaster1:

Even fathered and mothers slap their children.

I married 14 years a go and I don't have any reason to even shout at her because she is an epitome of humility. Good home training. She has PhD in economics, a university don and she still cooks for us. Gush! Women of these days?

Ok, did you people think of her attitudes?
Again, So, you will allow your younger sister to get slapped around by her husband instead? Why? undecided
Re: My Wife Arrested Me For Slapping Her, We Have Lost Wife Materials - Man by PastorFire: 7:50pm On Oct 13, 2021
Mercychen:
Imagine. You slapped someone and expect her to be calm? What a warped mentality.

Sometimes be fair in your analysis even though i hold no brief for the guy. I had a quarrel with a woman (not my wife though) and she slapped me. Can you beat that?. For a woman to slap a man?.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? / Triplets, Tomiwa, Tomisin And Toni Shine In New Lovely Pictures / Husband Wakes His Wife Up With Breakfast In Bed, Her Smile Is Priceless (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.