Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,148 members, 7,835,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

How Often Do You Feel Like Being Single Again ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Often Do You Feel Like Being Single Again ? (873 Views)

Benefits Of Being Single / After 3 Years Of A Blissfull Relationship, Single Again! / Lady Tired Of Being Single Accepts Proposal From Her Imaginary Boyfriend (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Often Do You Feel Like Being Single Again ? by seyi360(m): 4:29pm On Oct 13, 2021
If there was an opportunity to return to single life would you jump at it? Do you literally miss your days as a bachelor / spinster? Or are you indifferent about it?
What's your take?
Re: How Often Do You Feel Like Being Single Again ? by Sonnobax15(m): 4:30pm On Oct 13, 2021
lipsrsealed
Mennnnnnnn, being single is bae....no surprised billing at alllllllllll
Re: How Often Do You Feel Like Being Single Again ? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 13, 2021
Ha! Op self God's intended purpose for me is not to remain a bachelor forever. Those single days are loaded with fun, adventure, pains & wonderful times but as time goes on guyman use ur IQ.

1 Like

Re: How Often Do You Feel Like Being Single Again ? by Lilsameey: 5:01pm On Oct 13, 2021
At Peace, Not only been single but free from pests called friends.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Often Do You Feel Like Being Single Again ? by seyi360(m): 5:23pm On Oct 13, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Mennnnnnnn, being single is bae....no surprised billing at alllllllllll

grin, I can relate
Re: How Often Do You Feel Like Being Single Again ? by seyi360(m): 6:12pm On Oct 13, 2021
This thread is actually for married folks who literally miss their days as singles.

1 Like

Re: How Often Do You Feel Like Being Single Again ? by AutoChick4U(f): 6:23pm On Oct 13, 2021
seyi360:
This thread is actually for married folks who literally miss their days as singles.
Move to family section
Re: How Often Do You Feel Like Being Single Again ? by okpalaAnambra: 8:49pm On Oct 13, 2021
seyi360:
If there was an opportunity to return to single life would you jump at it? Do you literally miss your days as a bachelor / spinster? Or are you indifferent about it?
What's your take?
The best relationship you can ever enjoy is having a partner whom you dont see often, so when she's around it will be rosy and when she's away you become single again. I enjoy it this way
Re: How Often Do You Feel Like Being Single Again ? by arthurwillia(m): 10:42pm On Oct 13, 2021
I’ve been single for almost 2 years now and I Dey lash steady, Omo being single is bae, just lash randomly no time
Re: How Often Do You Feel Like Being Single Again ? by NLorubebe(m): 11:38am On Oct 14, 2021
Lilsameey:
At Peace, Not only been single but free from pests called friends.
how I want to be these days. Are you an introvert?
Re: How Often Do You Feel Like Being Single Again ? by Lilsameey: 11:51am On Oct 14, 2021
NLorubebe:
how I want to be these days. Are you an introvert?
,..Yes, I am an introvert now and it's interesting.
Re: How Often Do You Feel Like Being Single Again ? by jericco1(m): 12:58pm On Oct 14, 2021
Cool though until you meet someone captivating
Re: How Often Do You Feel Like Being Single Again ? by NLorubebe(m): 1:38pm On Oct 14, 2021
Lilsameey:
,..Yes, I am an introvert now and it's interesting.
I was an avid introvert, lost my way but now I'm trying to go back. I used to enjoy it don't know how I lost it. I guess it was just out of curiosity of knowing the extrovert feeling.

(1) (Reply)

Asking Him If He Can Practice An Open Marriage! We bet 200,000 Naira / They Trying To Use Women To Ruin Me But They Will FAIL!! / Why Do Most Younger Sisters Look More Beautiful Than Older Sisters?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.