Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,663 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

After 3 Years Of A Blissfull Relationship, Single Again! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After 3 Years Of A Blissfull Relationship, Single Again! (3392 Views)

Nigerian Man Finally Meets His Oyibo Lover After 3 Years Of Online Dating / How Often Do You Feel Like Being Single Again ? / How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

After 3 Years Of A Blissfull Relationship, Single Again! by Ihategirls(m): 5:11pm On Dec 23, 2019
Is there anyone there to give an advice in this situation? Especially in the case where this lovely girl tried her best to keep the relationship going. Where do I start from? How do I imagine giving another person a chance (that is if single girls exists these days). Please feel free to drop a comment. No matter how stupid, I am ready to take it all in!
Re: After 3 Years Of A Blissfull Relationship, Single Again! by Ladylite: 5:26pm On Dec 23, 2019
Ihategirls:
Is there anyone there to give an advice in this situation? Especially in the case where this lovely guy tried his best to keep the relationship going. Where do i start from? How do i imagine giving another person a chance (that is if single guys exists these days). Please feel free to drop a comment. No matter how stupid, i am ready to take it all in

No one can help you sis, give complete story and not some vague idiomatic phrases.

Give complete story if you are truly seeking advice or help.

Jahbless

18 Likes

Re: After 3 Years Of A Blissfull Relationship, Single Again! by Ihategirls(m): 5:33pm On Dec 23, 2019
Ladylite:

No one can help you sis, give complete story and not some vague idiomatic phrases.

Jahbless
Lol okay
Re: After 3 Years Of A Blissfull Relationship, Single Again! by natsuDragneel: 5:34pm On Dec 23, 2019
E ti lo, e ti de grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: After 3 Years Of A Blissfull Relationship, Single Again! by natsuDragneel: 5:35pm On Dec 23, 2019
What is your story anty??

And yes, single guys exist
Re: After 3 Years Of A Blissfull Relationship, Single Again! by Ihategirls(m): 5:38pm On Dec 23, 2019
natsuDragneel:
What is your story anty??

And yes, single guys exist
I messed up, and the relationship ending is my fault

I’ve typed up my story but I’m scared to post it here because I feel you all will bash me.

1 Like

Re: After 3 Years Of A Blissfull Relationship, Single Again! by natsuDragneel: 5:42pm On Dec 23, 2019
Ihategirls:

I’ve typed up my story but I’m scared to post it here because I feel you all will bash me.

Lol
At least you realize you're the one who messed up

Send the story
Nothing wey Musa never see for gate

11 Likes

Re: After 3 Years Of A Blissfull Relationship, Single Again! by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:45pm On Dec 23, 2019
since you know you've messed up then no need to post the story... just learn from your mistakes and be a better gf in the future, et voila!

if you never ever find a man again, then you will have nobody but yourself to blame for that. aka consequences of your own actions.

3 Likes

Re: After 3 Years Of A Blissfull Relationship, Single Again! by prettysassygirl(f): 5:58pm On Dec 23, 2019
Sorry about the whole situation but there are better days ahead,that sentence keeps me going.You would definitely meet someone else.

7 Likes

Re: After 3 Years Of A Blissfull Relationship, Single Again! by Edmundbill(m): 6:02pm On Dec 23, 2019
Greetings, Now you can clone your husband's ,wife's ,children or housemaids whatsapp to know what's going on. Hit the link to join the class asap, just in 10 seconds u have it in ur phone....... Link https:///K8jYr1uupJ7E1nkfUjK8WK
Re: After 3 Years Of A Blissfull Relationship, Single Again! by Ihategirls(m): 6:07pm On Dec 23, 2019
Edmundbill:
Greetings, Now you can clone your husband's ,wife's ,children or housemaids whatsapp to know what's going on. Hit the link to join the class asap, just in 10 seconds u have it in ur phone....... Link https:///K8jYr1uupJ7E1nkfUjK8WK
Dont be stupid

Why are you derailing my thread

2 Likes

Re: After 3 Years Of A Blissfull Relationship, Single Again! by y3mi(m): 6:21pm On Dec 23, 2019
Ihategirls:
Is there anyone there to give an advice in this situation? Especially in the case where this lovely guy tried his best to keep the relationship going. Where do i start from? How do i imagine giving another person a chance (that is if single guys exists these days). Please feel free to drop a comment. No matter how stupid, i am ready to take it all in
Advice on what situation, single guys are numerous and abound. Take what all in? Seem like you F'd up. Right?
Re: After 3 Years Of A Blissfull Relationship, Single Again! by y3mi(m): 6:23pm On Dec 23, 2019
Ihategirls:

I wont bash. Never bashed. Post it.

2 Likes

Re: After 3 Years Of A Blissfull Relationship, Single Again! by y3mi(m): 6:25pm On Dec 23, 2019
Single again after 3 years of blissful relationship, lmao some of us have never been in a relationship because of it seldom turbulent waters, well what can I say... welcome back to the single and staying cool club... unburden yourself by telling us your sob story, else why the thread

prettysassygirl:
Sorry about the whole situation but there are better days ahead,that sentence keeps me going.You would definitely meet someone else.
paradox... Pretty girls are sassy by default but are you snooty?

1 Like

Re: After 3 Years Of A Blissfull Relationship, Single Again! by mechanics(m): 6:33pm On Dec 23, 2019
natsuDragneel:

Lol

Send the story
hahahah, you love story.
Re: After 3 Years Of A Blissfull Relationship, Single Again! by DaveHert(m): 7:07pm On Dec 23, 2019
I just broke up with my gf recently and I've never felt this free. Breaking up from a toxic relationship is a blessing in disguise oh!

11 Likes

Re: After 3 Years Of A Blissfull Relationship, Single Again! by Alexnicole: 7:15pm On Dec 23, 2019
Ladylite:

Jahbless
Re: After 3 Years Of A Blissfull Relationship, Single Again! by natsuDragneel: 7:18pm On Dec 23, 2019
mechanics:
hahahah, you love story.

Swearzzz cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: After 3 Years Of A Blissfull Relationship, Single Again! by CosmicJames(m): 7:25pm On Dec 23, 2019
Ihategirls:
From my personal experience, according to what you said, your next relationship will be very tough. In fact, your next relationship will be your punishment for destroying a loving relationship that was given to you. Don't even expect to get another lovely relationship immediately.

But you will fall deeply in love with a new guy. But you see? The new guy will most likely hurt you the same way you hurt your previous lover. Then a another break up will occur.

Thereafter, you can expect to find yourself in a lovely relationship again.
Then you will do everything to keep the relationship and you will never mess up again.

It is like a circle. But I think it is a way nature teaches us to be good people.

If you are in doubt as to what I just said, observe carefully the situation of Nigeria and what people are going through right now. Then consider the immediate past Government how it was and how people were complaining for nothing and finally rejected that Government.

Then wait for the next Government to come and see whether it won't be better than this current one. By that time, Nigerians must have learnt their lesson.

In summary, when you reject a good thing, you get a bad thing in return until you learn your lesson

It happens to me. That was how I rejected a good girl and got a bad girl. I fell in love with the bad girl. But she almost killed me!
Finally we broke up.

Now I'm in the most blissful relationship ever and I'm doing everything possible to keep it. Because I've learnt my lesson

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: After 3 Years Of A Blissfull Relationship, Single Again! by MrCork: 7:27pm On Dec 23, 2019
Ladylite:

Jahbless

Ihategirls....bro.. Ladylike should be the last thing u take advise from. She kinda disturbed. (true story) smiley
Re: After 3 Years Of A Blissfull Relationship, Single Again! by Ihategirls(m): 7:29pm On Dec 23, 2019
CosmicJames:

From my personal experience, according to what you said, your next relationship will be very tough. In fact, your next relationship will be your punishment for destroying a loving relationship that was given to you. Don't even expect to get another lovely relationship immediately.

But you will fall deeply in love with a new guy. But you see? The new guy will most likely hurt you the same way you hurt your previous lover. Then a another break up will occur.

Thereafter, you can expect to find yourself in a lovely relationship again.
Then you will do everything to keep the relationship and you will never mess up again.

It is like a circle. But I think it is a way nature teaches us to be good people.

If you are in doubt as to what I just said, observe carefully the situation of Nigeria and what people are going through right now. Then consider the immediate past Government how it was and how people were complaining for nothing and finally rejected that Government.

Then wait for the next Government to come and see whether it won't be better than this current one. By that time, Nigerians must have learnt their lesson.

In summary, when you reject a good thing, you get a bad thing in return until you learn your lesson

It happens to me. That was how I rejected a good girl and got a bad girl. I fell in love with the bad girl. But she almost killed me!
Finally we broke up.

Now I'm in the most blissful relationship ever and I'm doing everything possible to keep it. Because I've learnt my lesson
you sounding like a mystic or fortune teller

2 Likes

Re: After 3 Years Of A Blissfull Relationship, Single Again! by daddio(m): 7:41pm On Dec 23, 2019
natsuDragneel:
E ti lo, e ti de grin grin grin

Eni ori yo o di'le

Ita ti le won wa'le

... Mafo

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: After 3 Years Of A Blissfull Relationship, Single Again! by Ladylite: 8:21pm On Dec 23, 2019
MrCork:

Ihategirls....bro.. Ladylike should be the last thing u take advise from. She kinda disturbed. (true story) smiley

Troll
Re: After 3 Years Of A Blissfull Relationship, Single Again! by YorubaKing: 8:27pm On Dec 23, 2019
embarassed
Re: After 3 Years Of A Blissfull Relationship, Single Again! by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:31pm On Dec 23, 2019
Ihategirls:

Lemme guess, you fvcked another guy so he can't trust you anymore.
Re: After 3 Years Of A Blissfull Relationship, Single Again! by MrCork: 9:14pm On Dec 23, 2019
Ladylite:

Troll

correction..did I troll u? Am a gentle man angry
Re: After 3 Years Of A Blissfull Relationship, Single Again! by Alfather: 9:45pm On Dec 23, 2019
natsuDragneel:

Lol

Send the story
una nor go use laff kill person for this romanceland

1 Like

Re: After 3 Years Of A Blissfull Relationship, Single Again! by 21savages: 9:56pm On Dec 23, 2019
While i was reading this i thought it was my Ex who broke up with me few days ago with this write up..I pray karma finds her.

1 Like

Re: After 3 Years Of A Blissfull Relationship, Single Again! by Blissbath(f): 10:20pm On Dec 23, 2019
If u are d one at fault,den apologize
Ihategirls:

Re: After 3 Years Of A Blissfull Relationship, Single Again! by mechanics(m): 10:52pm On Dec 23, 2019
natsuDragneel:

Swearzzz cheesy cheesy
I feel you.
Re: After 3 Years Of A Blissfull Relationship, Single Again! by Nobody: 11:11pm On Dec 23, 2019
21savages:
While i was reading this i thought it was my Ex who broke up with me few days ago with this write up..I pray karma finds her.
Chai. grin
This bro's ex, e no go beta for you. grin

3 Likes

Re: After 3 Years Of A Blissfull Relationship, Single Again! by YoungBlackRico(m): 11:20pm On Dec 23, 2019
21savages:
Lolx, wetin she do you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys, Will You Agree?? / Help: My Boyfriend Is Frustrated With Life / Why Do Pregnant Ladies Stay Indoors Most Times (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.