Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,642 members, 7,809,411 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:07 AM

FG Makes COVID-19 Vaccination Compulsory For Civil Servants - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / FG Makes COVID-19 Vaccination Compulsory For Civil Servants (23170 Views)

Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) / COVID-19: Vaccination Not Compulsory For Civil Servants - FG / Now That COVID-19 Vaccination Has Begun In Nigeria, Would You Get Vaccinated? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Makes COVID-19 Vaccination Compulsory For Civil Servants by Lightorder: 9:32pm On Oct 13, 2021
Dannybammz:
grin Me wey I don collect Pfizer vaccine since july..
sir , who forced you ?

2 Likes

Re: FG Makes COVID-19 Vaccination Compulsory For Civil Servants by folake4u(f): 9:35pm On Oct 13, 2021
lichocho:
Shey na d one wey my cousin take wey she neva get herself since

Are you serious? shocked
What happened to her?
Re: FG Makes COVID-19 Vaccination Compulsory For Civil Servants by Lightorder: 9:36pm On Oct 13, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

I know that these idiots will like to copy this thing from USA

They've not copied the almost N1,000,000 stimulus check that was disbursed to all USA citizens. When its to copy rubbish, the fooOools we have in government will rush and copy.

Nigerian government is very foolish for this policy.
5 says ago, Utah made a law prohibiting anyone or organization from forcing vaccination on anybody

5 Likes

Re: FG Makes COVID-19 Vaccination Compulsory For Civil Servants by Afamsi: 9:36pm On Oct 13, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

They've not copied the almost N1,000,000 stimulus check that was disbursed to all USA citizens. When its to copy rubbish, the fooOools we have in government will rush and copy.

Loud it guy. Na to copy nonsense dem sabi. They no dey ever copy good things

2 Likes

Re: FG Makes COVID-19 Vaccination Compulsory For Civil Servants by Bimpe29: 9:37pm On Oct 13, 2021
I think this should be voluntary as the vaccines are seemingly controversial. grin

1 Like

Re: FG Makes COVID-19 Vaccination Compulsory For Civil Servants by ivolt: 9:39pm On Oct 13, 2021
Quiny32323:

Idiotic slave that refuses to let the chain off his neck, upon all the issues and financial turbulence, this is all they could muster. Both you and them are fools, next time tell ur father that he his ranting.
I won't give proper response to a mentally unstable person like you who knows what you might do
to yourself as a result.
Re: FG Makes COVID-19 Vaccination Compulsory For Civil Servants by Lightorder: 9:39pm On Oct 13, 2021
KingAzari:
If it's gonna bring life back to normal, it's a step in the right direction. It will help everyone of us that is now fully vaccinated to yank off the mask and enjoy outdoor moments with our families once again.
I just dey look you and your comment. Most senseless comments these days, come in a very good English language

4 Likes

Re: FG Makes COVID-19 Vaccination Compulsory For Civil Servants by otokx(m): 9:40pm On Oct 13, 2021
How will they enforce it? Will the vaccinated civil servants attend to the unvaccinated public?

1 Like

Re: FG Makes COVID-19 Vaccination Compulsory For Civil Servants by Masterclass32: 9:41pm On Oct 13, 2021
Voice of Jacob, hand of Esau. Nigeria govt playing to the dictates of Western powers.

Meanwhile, the misfits couldn't make collection of palliatives mandatory.

5 Likes

Re: FG Makes COVID-19 Vaccination Compulsory For Civil Servants by Lightorder: 9:41pm On Oct 13, 2021
uptimum123:
Good for them

How are they stupid?
I wonder
Re: FG Makes COVID-19 Vaccination Compulsory For Civil Servants by Quiny32323: 9:42pm On Oct 13, 2021
ivolt:

I won't give proper response to a mentally unstable person like you who knows what you might do
to yourself as a result.

Had it been you have some portion of grey matter inside your brain, you wouldn't have mentioned me in the first place.

1 Like

Re: FG Makes COVID-19 Vaccination Compulsory For Civil Servants by obiekunie01: 9:42pm On Oct 13, 2021
ivolt:

[s]I won't give proper response to a mentally unstable person like you who knows what you might do
to yourself as a result[/s].

You are actually the unstable guy here sir.

you are not just harmful to yourself but to others.

sorry sir but your brain will work fine in a sheep skull.

2 Likes

Re: FG Makes COVID-19 Vaccination Compulsory For Civil Servants by SirLakes: 9:44pm On Oct 13, 2021
But not palliatives

Very useless idiots
Re: FG Makes COVID-19 Vaccination Compulsory For Civil Servants by panpan(m): 9:46pm On Oct 13, 2021
This decision by the federal government is not ordinary.
There is great pressure on governments all over the world to make the covid jab mandatory. Edo State was just a test case.
It may be hard for federal civil servants, but refusing to take the covid jab would be a much better decision in the long term.

4 Likes

Re: FG Makes COVID-19 Vaccination Compulsory For Civil Servants by jubrilELsudan: 9:47pm On Oct 13, 2021
I NO FIT LAFF.... EVERYBODY MUST COLLECT MARK OF THE BEAST BY FORCE.

Re: FG Makes COVID-19 Vaccination Compulsory For Civil Servants by SarkinYarki: 9:49pm On Oct 13, 2021
KingAzari:
If it's gonna bring life back to normal, it's a step in the right direction. It will help everyone of us that is now fully vaccinated to yank off the mask and enjoy outdoor moments with our families once again.

Since your fully vaccinated why are you scared of someone thats unvaccinated?

6 Likes

Re: FG Makes COVID-19 Vaccination Compulsory For Civil Servants by symbianDON(m): 9:49pm On Oct 13, 2021
kageo:
what will those from Christ embassy now do
vaccination isn't by force
Re: FG Makes COVID-19 Vaccination Compulsory For Civil Servants by SarkinYarki: 9:51pm On Oct 13, 2021
abbeyie007:
I received astrazenica vaccine 4months ago

Have u taken your 2nd dose?
Re: FG Makes COVID-19 Vaccination Compulsory For Civil Servants by SarkinYarki: 9:53pm On Oct 13, 2021
panpan:
This decision by the federal government is not ordinary.
There is great pressure on governments all over the world to make the covid jab mandatory. Edo State was just a test case.
It may be hard for federal civil servants, but refusing to take the covid jab would be a much better decision in the long term.

They were paid whooping 1.4 billion dollars for this 3 weeks ago

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Makes COVID-19 Vaccination Compulsory For Civil Servants by abike12(f): 9:53pm On Oct 13, 2021
Angelfrost:

Not everything obviously.... Only the stupid and meaningless ones.

They copied lockdown without copying the sharing of palliatives and stimulus checks.

Now, they are copying enforcement of vaccination when the whole world knows this nation doesn't have enough vaccines for even a third of the population.

So, they only do things to come off as doing things, when in reality they are doing next to nothing.

facts only
Re: FG Makes COVID-19 Vaccination Compulsory For Civil Servants by bluefilm: 9:58pm On Oct 13, 2021
Story for the gods.
Re: FG Makes COVID-19 Vaccination Compulsory For Civil Servants by panpan(m): 10:01pm On Oct 13, 2021
SarkinYarki:
They were paid whooping 1.4 billion dollars for this 3 weeks ago

I didn't know about this.
Is there any source for this information?
Re: FG Makes COVID-19 Vaccination Compulsory For Civil Servants by EgusiShankly: 10:02pm On Oct 13, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

They don't copy these things just because they want to..
Now just as seen in the US where many lawmakers are alleged to having shares in big pharmaceutical companies ,
these officials/lawmakers are been coerced or enticed with lucrative portions or shares by external bodies to make this kind of policies.. It's all part by forces behind the production of this vaccines to make more money through purchase of more vaccines..

It's all about money..

4 Likes

Re: FG Makes COVID-19 Vaccination Compulsory For Civil Servants by uptimum123(m): 10:02pm On Oct 13, 2021
Quiny32323:

It's against the right,you don't force people to take what they want and this should be the least on their priority list. Insecurity and poverty should be their main concern and not shoving vaccine that the manufacturers are still experimenting with donw people's body. Most countries are now putting the vaccine craze on hold due to their new findings and here the stupid govt is making it compulsory and last time I checked malaria still kills more people in Nigeria than corona and nothing is been done about that.

Your comment is all shades of misinformation. You can do better

1 Like

Re: FG Makes COVID-19 Vaccination Compulsory For Civil Servants by meccuno: 10:02pm On Oct 13, 2021
KingAzari:
and who told you this rubbish you are writing? vaccinated would still get the covid. unvaccinated would still get the covid. whether you are vaccinated or not, you will still wear the mask and maintain your social distancing and avoid crowds. its people like you that are easily deceived undecided

6 Likes

Re: FG Makes COVID-19 Vaccination Compulsory For Civil Servants by lichocho(m): 10:03pm On Oct 13, 2021
folake4u:

Are you serious? shocked
What happened to her?
she just deh act like who fever wan finish o..and she no deh sick before she take am..say cold de worry am

2 Likes

Re: FG Makes COVID-19 Vaccination Compulsory For Civil Servants by Freedom34: 10:05pm On Oct 13, 2021
Lolz, who told u that it will end with d 'second jab'.
israel is already taking their 3rd jab.
They can't put all d poisons in one dose else their satanic plans will be easily made obvious. That's why they are giving it to u in 'doses'.

Las-las by d time dem ask una to come receive ur 10th vaxxination, una go know d scores.

Na small-small these reptilians dey turn una to (literal) cyborgs/ (real life) zombies o, ehn-ehn.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DeC0JTQ8PYE

Kylekent59:
In some European countries, many of their citizens have taken their second jab. The FG should profile vaccines in other for them to be inoculated.

If the vaccines are available and civil servants refuse to have their jabs, then they should be penalized.

1 Like

Re: FG Makes COVID-19 Vaccination Compulsory For Civil Servants by bluefilm: 10:07pm On Oct 13, 2021
Aganju849:

Clearly people like Chris Oyakhilome were on to something afterall

There is more to this COVID than we are being told

Covid is a depopulation program.

That's all.

1 Like

Re: FG Makes COVID-19 Vaccination Compulsory For Civil Servants by Stepanovs(m): 10:10pm On Oct 13, 2021
Quiny32323:

It's against the right,you don't force people to take what they want and this should be the least on their priority list. Insecurity and poverty should be their main concern and not shoving vaccine that the manufacturers are still experimenting with donw people's body. Most countries are now putting the vaccine craze on hold due to their new findings and here the stupid govt is making it compulsory and last time I checked malaria still kills more people in Nigeria than corona and nothing is been done about that.

It is also your duty to read thoroughly before making a comment.....

“With effect from 1st December, 2021, Federal Government employees shall be required to show proof of COVID-19 vaccination........ "OR"............

present a negative COVID-19 PCR test result done within 72 hours, to gain access to their offices, in all locations within Nigeria and our Missions"

If you are a conspiracy theorist and you don't want to get vaccinated
...then you can go for the more expensive option of COVID-19 PCR test whenever needed by the office.....simple

Where in that post did they force anyone to take vaccine?

Wise people dont comment on headline alone....they read the story....so as not to erroneously make a comment
Re: FG Makes COVID-19 Vaccination Compulsory For Civil Servants by EgusiShankly: 10:12pm On Oct 13, 2021
Bimpe29:
I think this should be voluntary as the vaccines are seemingly controversial. grin
In those overseas countries, many have reportedly become ill despite previously been healthy before taking the jab

2 Likes

Re: FG Makes COVID-19 Vaccination Compulsory For Civil Servants by Stepanovs(m): 10:12pm On Oct 13, 2021
Africankel:
Good move!

If you don't want to take the vaccine, resign and stay in your house. Nobody dey force you.

They didn't make it compulsory.....they even gave civil servants the option of getting a PCR test result available whenever needed in the case where vaccination Is not done......so they were given an option

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Doctor Refused To Pay For My Husband's Physiotherapy Services, Fights Him. / Need Urgent Assistance With Vitiligo. / Please Can Anyone Recommend A Good Hospital For Fibroid Surgery In Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.