Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,788 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:56 PM

This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship (54786 Views)

The Reply A Lady Gave To A Guy Who Told Her To Cover Her Body / "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady / "My Brother Told Me To Have Sex & Get Money" - Lady Flaunts Dollars, iPhone 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship by Akalia(m): 12:38pm On Oct 15, 2021
orohbiro:
You are heartless as u come shop her 200 naira how body come do u . I blame d girl for not been smart
He for even chop her join and clean mouth . Leeches parading as girls everywhere. I hate nonsense.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship by Ghostnick: 12:39pm On Oct 15, 2021
I give you this as my beer to you smart guy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HY21qm5AEk
Re: This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 12:39pm On Oct 15, 2021
Scammer got scammed by a scammer.

3 Likes

Re: This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship by BigYash: 12:39pm On Oct 15, 2021
orohbiro:
You are heartless as u come shop her 200 naira how body come do u . I blame d girl for not been smart
Even you go do worst.. Smart my foot.. Una never see anything.. Op you're on the right track..

5 Likes

Re: This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship by fuckaholic25(f): 12:39pm On Oct 15, 2021
Most of you don't even know how to treat a lady right!!! Bunch of broke mfers
Re: This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship by Terrier99: 12:40pm On Oct 15, 2021
orohbiro:
Exactly the guy acted like a kid I just feel sorry for the lady

Abeg, shut up. Begging dey your blood.
Re: This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship by JerryJJZ(m): 12:40pm On Oct 15, 2021
This OP na bad, badder, baddest cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship by ayenale1(m): 12:40pm On Oct 15, 2021
More feathers to ur cap

2 Likes

Re: This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship by Terrier99: 12:40pm On Oct 15, 2021
fuckaholic25:
Most of you don't even know how to treat a lady right!!! Bunch of broke mfers

We agree. Your father that knows how to treat ladies right, look how he ended up.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship by Ladycewhy(f): 12:41pm On Oct 15, 2021
Some girls dey fall my hand sha,smh.

It doesn't make sense that you are shy to ask your serious bf for sub yet willing to ask a total stranger you barely know for sub.

To top it all she fell for an old trick, I hope she did learn her lesson sha.

5 Likes

Re: This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship by Mandrake20(m): 12:41pm On Oct 15, 2021
kenzysmith:
Met this beautiful girl at shoprite, I approached her and we exchanged numbers. After a week, I began asking her out she told me she had a serious boyfriend and she doesn't double date or run paro. I said no problem and I never disturb her.

3 days ago she called me that she needed to do one month sub that her sub has finish. I told her to tell her boyfriend na! She said she was too shy to ask him for cards. It look some how that it don't want to look like she was bothering him. I said OK no problem that I can't access my account at the moment that am at offshore in the middle of a sea that she should send me #200 naira mtn so I can call my bro to sub for her, she send me the card and I text her thank you very much for the card that she is a nice person.

After like 6hrs she called to tell me my bro has not send her the card. I told her I DONT have one kobo to send to her and cut the call.

Did I do wrong my fellow nairalanders sad

Hahahahaha dis guy sense wan kill u. grin
Re: This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship by Nyamve1: 12:41pm On Oct 15, 2021
Lol, man if the year award goes to u bro
Re: This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship by Engr1(m): 12:42pm On Oct 15, 2021
Guy meet me in my office for a job weldon grin grin grin grin

Re: This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship by SenecaTheYonger: 12:42pm On Oct 15, 2021
adedayourt:

You for real?
Yes, and that card money is the only thing he'll spend. Well, that and the hotel he's going to book, or if he decides to use house, then the food he'll buy for her before engaging her pussy
Re: This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship by Fakbrown: 12:42pm On Oct 15, 2021
Stephenmoka4:
If the story is true, the lady isn't serious and the guy is immature.

Baba you Dae cry foul, when you give transport dem no shop, free airtime but no be you dem use am call, so women must always be considered, abeg no quote me I no go reply, just let it sink into your head

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship by krucifix(m): 12:43pm On Oct 15, 2021
orohbiro:
Exactly the guy acted like a kid I just feel sorry for the lady

shut up jor, urgent 2k like you. If it the other way round, the girl is smart. You refused him claiming your have a serious boyfriend, why not ask you boyfriend for sub. Urgent 2k everywhere you go like MTN

6 Likes

Re: This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship by Shezzman: 12:43pm On Oct 15, 2021
AnntiSaga smiley
Re: This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship by Mbaku(m): 12:43pm On Oct 15, 2021
This forum has the most hypocritical female gender I’ve ever seen on the internet. If it was the girl that took the card and blocked the guy, they will say,”good for the guy”,”simp”,”why send card to someone not interested in you”. Now that the guy played a fast one on her, all this vagi** people are raining insults on him... Hypocrites

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship by A305: 12:46pm On Oct 15, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

You could still fvck this girl if you wanted. You just played it like a child.
she reduced op's interest in her the moment she told op she has a committed boyfriend and didn’t want to do runs, nevertheless went ahead to outrightly demand from op using a flimsy excuse.

It's isn't bad enough to want to friend-zoning op but she added insult to the injury when she claimed she is shy to demand from her boyfriend so, op is now ATM okwiya?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship by sgtponzihater1(m): 12:47pm On Oct 15, 2021
It's 2021 bro. The world is moving on quickly. These kind of behaviour should belong in the trash can of history. Not like I believed this happen.

All the best on your journey.

1 Like

Re: This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship by Godbless3(m): 12:48pm On Oct 15, 2021
You deserve 1 bottle of Heroes. grin grin grin
Re: This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship by Hassanmaye(m): 12:48pm On Oct 15, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin
Bro,this one na better format you use on her cheesy

Na so...... When maga jam maga,one of them must collect cheesy
Hahahhahahaha

1 Like

Re: This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship by Hassanmaye(m): 12:49pm On Oct 15, 2021
SmellySperm:
I'm proud of you son. "New fmt alert"
Haha nairaland is fool of wickedness o grin
Re: This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship by Champneys: 12:49pm On Oct 15, 2021
kenzysmith:
Met this beautiful girl at shoprite, I approached her and we exchanged numbers. After a week, I began asking her out she told me she had a serious boyfriend and she doesn't double date or run paro. I said no problem and I never disturb her.

3 days ago she called me that she needed to do one month sub that her sub has finish. I told her to tell her boyfriend na! She said she was too shy to ask him for cards. It look some how that it don't want to look like she was bothering him. I said OK no problem that I can't access my account at the moment that am at offshore in the middle of a sea that she should send me #200 naira mtn so I can call my bro to sub for her, she send me the card and I text her thank you very much for the card that she is a nice person.

After like 6hrs she called to tell me my bro has not send her the card. I told her I DONT have one kobo to send to her and cut the call.

You are immature!
Re: This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship by Picker28: 12:49pm On Oct 15, 2021
grin grin grin grin >:
You're a good cuz you didn't ask of 500 recharge card
Re: This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship by Michcole: 12:49pm On Oct 15, 2021
You actually did well.
That is how I decided to check on a female friend after a very long time via WhatsApp only for her to asked me to send her 2k. And I began to think had it been I never chatted her up would she had asked me that.
To them asking for money � is just a cheese game

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship by Hassanmaye(m): 12:50pm On Oct 15, 2021
PUSSYHOE:

Scam gender, he is heartless but she is heartful? Una think say na only una sabi lie and deceive?
Haha
Re: This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship by manlawal(m): 12:50pm On Oct 15, 2021
kenzysmith:

anybody that wish you bad over this will never know peace. you will succeed and dominate. whatever you lay your hand upon, will prosper. if you are in lagos i can still buy you beer self.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship by Dpundict: 12:51pm On Oct 15, 2021
Ma nigga!!
Re: This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship by helpee(m): 12:51pm On Oct 15, 2021
Demigod22:
I know you are bigger than #200 airtime, you should have ignored her, or educate her on why she should not be asking someone she turned down for a favor.
That was a 20k education she got for a 200 naira fee.

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Lady Shows Off Her Old Lover, Kisses Him / Guy Dating Lord's Chosen Lady While Still Masturbating Tells His Story / Beautiful Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband At The Ikoyi Registry Lagos (Pics/Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.