Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,357 members, 7,819,280 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship (54843 Views)

The Reply A Lady Gave To A Guy Who Told Her To Cover Her Body / "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady / "My Brother Told Me To Have Sex & Get Money" - Lady Flaunts Dollars, iPhone 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship by sonsomegrigbo: 2:20pm On Oct 15, 2021
orohbiro:
Na your sister u dey call urgent 2k. Ode

Are you guilty?

2 Likes

Re: This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship by Goalnaldo(m): 2:20pm On Oct 15, 2021
You can't fault the op. Maybe just maybe a lot of girls and ladies have taken him as a maga before and he needed to have taught one a lesson. This particular babe just happens to be the unfortunate one. When you push someone to the wall, the person has no option than to attack you back cheesy
Re: This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship by DeLenity(m): 2:24pm On Oct 15, 2021
I come in peace
Re: This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship by Keals: 2:26pm On Oct 15, 2021
CorGier:

My thoughts exactly. If she was worth his time, why then cash in early for 200box. He had her right where he wanted her. She was covertly angling for a transactional relationship. Too bad he couldn't see the bigger pic.
What if it's contrary?
What if she blacklist him after the transaction, seeing that he might pose as a distraction from her purported boyfriend. Don't forget, she initially said no! Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks, anything that comes afterwards is an afterthought!

1 Like

Re: This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship by CioAngels(f): 2:26pm On Oct 15, 2021
You did so well by your actions. Why would she pretend to be a good girl when in actual fact, she could be worse than the worse-test. Is always good to show a man/woman your good or bad at your first meet and walk away against tomorrow. Thank God she showed you how bad she could be. You should have asked her for more than 200N. She lost a husband material, I guess.
Re: This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship by Vaiki(m): 2:29pm On Oct 15, 2021
orohbiro:
Did the so called girl force him he acted immature by eating her money
Na big idiot you be! She wey dey beg another man card she no get boyfriend? Olosho long throat people.
Re: This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship by TemmyT002(m): 2:29pm On Oct 15, 2021
Omokomo
Re: This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship by Yankee101: 2:29pm On Oct 15, 2021
Na so yahoo dey take start
Re: This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship by nurain150(m): 2:33pm On Oct 15, 2021
orohbiro:
You are heartless as u come shop her 200 naira how body come do u . I blame d girl for not been smart
heartness ni mtcheew
Re: This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship by cooooooks(m): 2:33pm On Oct 15, 2021
1. I doubt this story is an exact account of what transpired, if any.

2. She's trying to be smart by playing you and her "serious boyfriend". If she's forming for him now, what will happen when they move on the next step?

3. I don't begrudge you in "playing her", it's the need to brag about this on NL for me. Personally, I would not engage regardless. If she asks for something, and I don't want to give, I would simply say, sorry, no can't do.

kenzysmith:
Met this beautiful girl at shoprite, I approached her and we exchanged numbers. After a week, I began asking her out she told me she had a serious boyfriend and she doesn't double date or run paro. I said no problem and I never disturb her.

3 days ago she called me that she needed to do one month sub that her sub has finish. I told her to tell her boyfriend na! She said she was too shy to ask him for cards. It look some how that it don't want to look like she was bothering him. I said OK no problem that I can't access my account at the moment that am at offshore in the middle of a sea that she should send me #200 naira mtn so I can call my bro to sub for her, she send me the card and I text her thank you very much for the card that she is a nice person.

After like 6hrs she called to tell me my bro has not send her the card. I told her I DONT have one kobo to send to her and cut the call.

Did I do wrong my fellow nairalanders sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship by Keals: 2:33pm On Oct 15, 2021
?
Re: This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship by Psoul(m): 2:34pm On Oct 15, 2021
kenzysmith:
Met this beautiful girl at shoprite, I approached her and we exchanged numbers. After a week, I began asking her out she told me she had a serious boyfriend and she doesn't double date or run paro. I said no problem and I never disturb her.

3 days ago she called me that she needed to do one month sub that her sub has finish. I told her to tell her boyfriend na! She said she was too shy to ask him for cards. It look some how that it don't want to look like she was bothering him. I said OK no problem that I can't access my account at the moment that am at offshore in the middle of a sea that she should send me #200 naira mtn so I can call my bro to sub for her, she send me the card and I text her thank you very much for the card that she is a nice person.

After like 6hrs she called to tell me my bro has not send her the card. I told her I DONT have one kobo to send to her and cut the call.

Childish
Re: This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship by nurain150(m): 2:34pm On Oct 15, 2021
orohbiro:
Na your sister u dey call urgent 2k. Ode
E pain am shocked

2 Likes

Re: This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship by nurain150(m): 2:35pm On Oct 15, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

You could still fvck this girl if you wanted. You just played it like a child.
Who is this
Re: This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship by CioAngels(f): 2:35pm On Oct 15, 2021
Demigod22:
I know you are bigger than #200 airtime, you should have ignored her, or educate her on why she should not be asking someone she turned down for a favor.
It was good he replied her, for her to know she riduled herself. Next time, she will not play a man, but stay in her good or bad corner, anyone that soughts her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship by Ikmonie92: 2:36pm On Oct 15, 2021
Demigod22:
I know you are bigger than #200 airtime, you should have ignored her, or educate her on why she should not be asking someone she turned down for a favor.
Getat
Re: This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 2:37pm On Oct 15, 2021
theamazonguru:

Women, ehn I just tire for that gender.
Tueh.

I made a post on Facebook, a lady liked it, I went to her DM to thank her.
The next thing after few minutes of chats, was for her to start taxing me.
Saying she is broke, she hasn't eaten for days, I should send her urgent 1k to get.

I just ignored her

She is broke. She is using free mode yet she kept uploading pictures of her balling from place to place on her FB stories.

Nonsense set of people.

Na so dem paroll be normally....very irritating!!
Re: This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship by UselessBuhari: 2:37pm On Oct 15, 2021
Mumu boy, that girl was ready to give you choppings despite having a boyfriend but you went for N200 instead.
All the guys hailing you here are not guy men. A real guy man will knack that girl. She even gave you greenlight by calling you back, but all you could think of was N209.
Re: This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship by madridsta007(m): 2:38pm On Oct 15, 2021
orohbiro:
You are heartless as u come shop her 200 naira how body come do u . I blame d girl for not been smart

Her attempt to bill someone who isnt her boyfriend is what? Business abi?

2 Likes

Re: This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship by Obason22(m): 2:39pm On Oct 15, 2021
Case adjourned
Re: This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship by UselessBuhari: 2:40pm On Oct 15, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

You could still fvck this girl if you wanted. You just played it like a child.
Exactly! He was carried away by N200. SMH
Re: This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship by Michaelota: 2:41pm On Oct 15, 2021
grin grin ; chop knuckle my � you teach her real sense, you be magger abi, she no fit ask boyfriend wey she dey open her pussy for money Nah you she just met she fit ask, myopic idiot Nah him she be.
Re: This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship by CioAngels(f): 2:42pm On Oct 15, 2021
orohbiro:
But the girl started the smart playing, but unfortunately, she met a tougher guy, maybe, a Cassanova who are far way smarter in nature. We should always be very careful, as our needless lies will always catches up with us.

2 Likes

Re: This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship by Gkemz: 2:42pm On Oct 15, 2021
kenzysmith:

You deserve a bottle of oompa. You did well. If she's into a serious relationship, let her ask her bobo or papa anything she needs. Wetin concern agbero with overload.

1 Like

Re: This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship by Keals: 2:42pm On Oct 15, 2021
Ingredient88:
you are na idiot, those of you are the kind of guys that allow ladies to see us finish, since you know you don't have money to send to her, why do you ask for her to send you a card that is nonsense! in the first place if you have exercise patience and you continue talking to her as a friend, she might consider you are the end of the day, that she's in serious relationship doesn't mean she will not consider your request, you really f***** up.....I've been in this kind of things before, I met a lady and she told me she was in 6 years relationship very serious, that will lead to marriage but as time goes on, she later consider my request and we dated for almost one-and-a-half years before she l get married to d some guy,... in your mind now you will think you scam her or you have sense.... no bro you f***** up!!!!

Wait, before I respond I need clarity, okay?

You said you dated a girl (for a year and half) whose hooked on to someone for 6 years and still got married to him?
Re: This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 2:47pm On Oct 15, 2021
AutoChick4U:
@Op you should have simply said "NO".

Then the girl will label him stingy as you ladies like to do. But none of you ladies here have commented on how a girl will not want to disturb a guy who is fvckimg her for sub but wants a friend who she turned down to do so. Hypocrites.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship by UselessBuhari: 2:48pm On Oct 15, 2021
EXPRESSSMAN:
Well, not smart enough. You just missed the chance to get the girl which is what you wanted in the first place. Can't you compete? If a girl said that she has a boyfriend, that does not mean married. So she is still open to a better offer.
The girl was 100% ready to give him knacks but he couldn't think. He only thought of N200.
Simple come and see me first would have sorted everything out

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship by karnap(m): 2:51pm On Oct 15, 2021
grin grin grin I want to know you sir
Re: This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship by CioAngels(f): 2:52pm On Oct 15, 2021
orohbiro:
Did the so called girl force him he acted immature by eating her money
She would have outsmarted him for acting over matured. We should not do things that will judge us bad. She had a serious relationship, she said, so why call the man for favour. I think she got what her call fetched her.

3 Likes

Re: This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship by Myhusband(m): 2:53pm On Oct 15, 2021
Abeg who've the picture of that my nigga picture ? let's celebrate this Don
Re: This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship by UselessBuhari: 2:53pm On Oct 15, 2021
Keals:

What if it's contrary?
What if she blacklist him after the transaction, seeing that he might pose as a distraction from her purported boyfriend. Don't forget, she initially said no! Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks, anything that comes afterwards is an afterthought!
All he needed to tell her was to come and see him first.
That girl was 100% ready to open legs like Lekki tollgate for him, but it takes a real guy man to know that. You can even knack a married lady that initially rejected you because she is married let alone one that merely has a boyfriend

1 Like

Re: This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship by CioAngels(f): 2:53pm On Oct 15, 2021
Abfinest007:
U did absolutely well .I think the man of the year award should be given to you
,Over to Senu Osewa.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) / Guys, Which Do You Prefer, A Beautiful Face Or A Banging Body? / 22 Hidden Signs Of A Gay Nigerian Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.