Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,814 members, 7,827,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Ladies Gather Here,have You Ever Toast A Guy B4,hw Was It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Gather Here,have You Ever Toast A Guy B4,hw Was It (1265 Views)

Guys,has A Lady Ever Toast You,how Did You Felt And What Was Your Reply. / Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience / World Toaster:Guys have you ever toast and sleep with a Girl the same day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Gather Here,have You Ever Toast A Guy B4,hw Was It by Bolarineliza202: 6:25pm On Oct 14, 2021
Have you ever liked a guy so much that you confessed your feelings to him,what was your experience. Don't be shy

1 Like

Re: Ladies Gather Here,have You Ever Toast A Guy B4,hw Was It by Zaxbash1: 6:27pm On Oct 14, 2021
We neat guys we don't do shit...we aligned 100% we don't look down on U guys when U aligned with urs
Re: Ladies Gather Here,have You Ever Toast A Guy B4,hw Was It by Sonnobax15(m): 6:30pm On Oct 14, 2021
lipsrsealed
Oya oh.....make una come bomb us with una stories grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Gather Here,have You Ever Toast A Guy B4,hw Was It by NWABUKA007(m): 6:48pm On Oct 14, 2021
space booked

1 Like

Re: Ladies Gather Here,have You Ever Toast A Guy B4,hw Was It by Vinnie2000(m): 7:53pm On Oct 14, 2021
OP
Sure dat NL ladies will gree to tell dier stories? Anyways, let's just hope..

because Many of Dem are either Shy or Are Forming Ironlady! sad
We are having Female Redpillers gradually! Dem go Brutal pass GidRedpiller! cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies Gather Here,have You Ever Toast A Guy B4,hw Was It by FvckAllMods: 7:54pm On Oct 14, 2021
Mutual agreement
Re: Ladies Gather Here,have You Ever Toast A Guy B4,hw Was It by FvckAllMods: 7:55pm On Oct 14, 2021
I refuse to be a redpiller
Vinnie2000:

OP

We are having Female Redpillers gradually! Dem go Brutal pass GidRedpiller! cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies Gather Here,have You Ever Toast A Guy B4,hw Was It by vanida6: 7:57pm On Oct 14, 2021
kiss
Re: Ladies Gather Here,have You Ever Toast A Guy B4,hw Was It by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 8:04pm On Oct 14, 2021
This article was dead on arrival.... these galz ain't sharing nothing.

Dem get mind to approach Boyz??
Re: Ladies Gather Here,have You Ever Toast A Guy B4,hw Was It by Vinnie2000(m): 8:23pm On Oct 14, 2021
FvckAllMods:
I refuse to be a redpiller

Are you a Female Nairalander? Ur moniker sounds like a Dude
Re: Ladies Gather Here,have You Ever Toast A Guy B4,hw Was It by FvckAllMods: 8:26pm On Oct 14, 2021
Jamb question
Vinnie2000:

Are you a Female Nairalander? Ur moniker sounds like a Dude
Re: Ladies Gather Here,have You Ever Toast A Guy B4,hw Was It by Xavie(m): 8:27pm On Oct 14, 2021
Lol.. girls will avoid this thread like people dey avoid herdsmen

1 Like

Re: Ladies Gather Here,have You Ever Toast A Guy B4,hw Was It by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 14, 2021
Here to read lies smiley

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Gather Here,have You Ever Toast A Guy B4,hw Was It by torqque7(m): 9:09pm On Oct 14, 2021
vanida6:
kiss

Come let me teach u how to do it professionally so that no guy will ever be able to say no to ur charms.. wink
Re: Ladies Gather Here,have You Ever Toast A Guy B4,hw Was It by Bolarineliza202: 9:03am On Oct 15, 2021
Vinnie2000:

OP

grin grin
You supposed to join comedian unit.Anyways I agreed with what you said

1 Like

Re: Ladies Gather Here,have You Ever Toast A Guy B4,hw Was It by Bolarineliza202: 9:15am On Oct 15, 2021
OLDESTWARRIBOY:
This article was dead on arrival.... these galz ain't sharing nothing.

Dem get mind to approach Boyz??
Don't mind dem o,dem get mind but I guessed they are forming porche to open up.
Re: Ladies Gather Here,have You Ever Toast A Guy B4,hw Was It by PUSSYHOE(m): 10:23am On Oct 15, 2021
The lying gender Them no dey talk truth.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Gather Here,have You Ever Toast A Guy B4,hw Was It by Blessiing(f): 11:51am On Oct 15, 2021
There was this fine handsome guy then, i liked him so fucking much ehn, i never spoke to him because i didnt even know where to start from, we attended the same church and also he used to come visit his friend in my area too,i actually got his number too from someone in church, so i messaged him one day, told him of how i really loved him and bla bla bla, omo i wish i never did cos he embarrassed me and said i wasnt his taste worst was he was with his friends cos i could hear the laughter at the background, i just jejely said no problem and God bless you'.. I felt really sad but life goes on, i started avoiding him too andd never said hi to him,stopped attending the church too and the feelings disappeared but it wasnt easy.. He tried getting my attention but i never gave him the chance again till this day....since then i keep my feelings or likeness to myself oo, i dont even say it out again grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Gather Here,have You Ever Toast A Guy B4,hw Was It by Whazar(m): 11:52am On Oct 15, 2021
Blessiing:
There was this fine handsome guy then, i liked him so fucking much ehn, i never spoke to him because i didnt even know where to start from, we attended the same church and also he used to come visit his friend in my area too,i actually got his number too from someone in church, so i messaged him one day, told him of how i really loved him and bla bla bla, omo i wish i never did cos he embarrassed me and said i wasnt his taste worst was he was with his friends cos i could hear the laughter at the background, i just jejely said no problem and God bless you'.. I felt really sad but life goes on, i started avoiding him too andd never said hi to him,stopped attending the church too and the feelings disappeared but it wasnt easy.. He tried getting my attention but i never gave him the chance again till this day....
nah lie I never tried getting your attention back
Re: Ladies Gather Here,have You Ever Toast A Guy B4,hw Was It by Babara1994(m): 11:54am On Oct 15, 2021
Blessiing:
There was this fine handsome guy then, i liked him so fucking much ehn, i never spoke to him because i didnt even know where to start from, we attended the same church and also he used to come visit his friend in my area too,i actually got his number too from someone in church, so i messaged him one day, told him of how i really loved him and bla bla bla, omo i wish i never did cos he embarrassed me and said i wasnt his taste worst was he was with his friends cos i could hear the laughter at the background, i just jejely said no problem and God bless you'.. I felt really sad but life goes on, i started avoiding him too andd never said hi to him,stopped attending the church too and the feelings disappeared but it wasnt easy.. He tried getting my attention but i never gave him the chance again till this day....since then i keep my feelings or likeness to myself oo, i dont even say it out again grin grin grin grin grin grin
Good for you. When you will be using ugly guys like us to do shakara nko. Ntoor cool
Re: Ladies Gather Here,have You Ever Toast A Guy B4,hw Was It by Blessiing(f): 12:00pm On Oct 15, 2021
Whazar:

nah lie I never tried getting your attention back

Mogbe, you are very funnygrin grin grin
Re: Ladies Gather Here,have You Ever Toast A Guy B4,hw Was It by Blessiing(f): 12:01pm On Oct 15, 2021
Babara1994:

Good for you. When you will be using ugly guys like us to do shakara nko. Ntoor cool

Lol, laugh dey pain ooo grin grin
Re: Ladies Gather Here,have You Ever Toast A Guy B4,hw Was It by obinna58(m): 12:46pm On Oct 15, 2021
It's better guys chose what they like not otherwise.
I've been shown green light by lot of ladies, some even took it to extreme, some tries to be nice, some chat up and keep chatting and asking how you're doing, a lady even took a bold step
She approach me and couldn't know to say, I could feel her heartbeat, after some silent I asked her what she wants, she said she wants by WhatsApp as if being friends on Facebook is not enough. I gave her anyway and the how are you doing chat continues.

I can't come and be spending money on ladies, if I have to then she must worth it
I approach you, I spend money
You approach me na me go still spend money. you want because you're bold enough to make the move then I should consider and make a relationship with you, hell no. I go for what I want.

(1) (Reply)

S€X TALK!! Have You Ever Caught People Having S*x Before? (share Your Experience / I Was Sleeping When My Cousin Entered The Room [ Episodetrailer] / 11 Things All Men Do When They Are Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.