Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,632 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore (46314 Views)

Farewell Sex (With Ex) Is Foolishness Taking Too Far / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... / So Far I Have Slept With 18 Married Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by zexy2030(m): 6:21pm On Oct 15, 2021
Beebah2000:
commot here joor tongue tongue
Ya mad, waaka, shege!!!
Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by Adasun(m): 6:28pm On Oct 15, 2021
ubunja:
Lmfao after all our successes on NL, the only red pill thread that reaches front page is a disgruntled user's thread. Lol. It is well
Lols, so shocked.

Thank you ubunja for all you have done in my life bro, words are not enough.

Let see how life goes,.

5 Likes

Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by ImaIma1(f): 6:29pm On Oct 15, 2021
Fiscus105:

First of all, u ask yourself why being toxic towards your fellow human being (male or female)? If you do good for them and repay you with evil, leave them, God will still reward you now or latter.

One think that is sure is, when you love others you would be loved back and you attack, you would be attacked back. You seem not to show caring, you will end up patronizing brothels. Infact, 'last last' you will choose them public dogs as girlfriend.

And for the innocent that read posts online and started imbibe it "gragra" as a way of life, I pity you most.

95% of such posters are doing exact opposite of what they posted offline and for the few that are doing exactly, did you try to know their conditions or characters In real life that led to that?

A case of a guy who is extremely ugly or too shy to woo girl, perhaps he is a wicked or unrepentant drunkard and no one wants to associate/ date him. Such guy won't tell you on faceless forum his outlook and other disadvantages, but will be misleading guys to be toxic towards their fellow human beings

"If I don't have joy in relationship others won't. (Tonto Dikey case study) . Yet the foolish on faceless forum would be "follow follow gragra" to take up e-diotic pills.

Creativeace, the bolded is something you should think deeply about. You better start living your life in a way that pleases and benefits you, not based on something a human being cooked up that he may not be living by.

Many of the people here that shout redpill ain't shit in real life.
Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by boyjo: 6:38pm On Oct 15, 2021
Creativeace:
First of all i aint no simp and never will be, i have always been a person that respects myself a lot before men and women, but everything escalated when i encountered the redpill.

I was 19 when i was exposed to TRP, out of academic and hustling stress i started reading threads on nairaland and i no time as a lover of knowledge became hooked on ubunja's miseducations and after practising TRP for two years going now, i cant really say it has won me favour in the eyes of people, especially women.

I broke up with the first and only girlfriend ive had, because i changed drastically over night because i was high on the pill, my circle of guys started leaving me out cos i suddenly became the odd one out.

Girls started giving me attitude, cos i reduced the attention i gave out, so i decided to take it to the extreme and went all out ignoring all of them.

Lets cut the story short, am toxic, alone, with no female attention to validate my ego, so i decided to fuel my ego some other way, by making money... typing

It is a cult.
But you desire to be free
And JESUS has come to set you free

In The name of JESUS CHRIST The Son of The Living GOD, The Saviour of The World, who came in flesh into the world to save the world, BE FREE!

I bind you demons of bondage and occultism over his life, loose him and let him go in The Mighty name of JESUS, amen

Typing
Deactivate your account
Go offline
Give your heart to JESUS
say, "JESUS save me"

Avoid all the online clique and their coven.

The moment he called it MISEDUCATION, you should have fled.

But JESUS has set you free, run like Joseph away with your life.
Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by boyjo: 7:01pm On Oct 15, 2021
Hyerin:

There's a Reddit community for you called ex redpill or something like that. You're not the only one that has seen the light. Don't worry, one step at a time. Being emotionally constipated isn't going to get you the relationships you want. That's why communication is key for successful relationships. All the "alpha" act just does is repel well-meaning women away. it's only women with low self-esteem that buy into it and since it's an act, it gets tiring really fast. Lots of cognitive dissonance

Hi,
Would you mind getting the link of the thread and mention his name so that he can see it?
Or create a thread, post the link properly using hyperlink so that you are not banned.
Mention me too.

Invite others who might be struggling to come in to read.

Thanks.
Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by Brunosamel(m): 7:06pm On Oct 15, 2021
Creativeace:
First of all i aint no simp and never will be, i have always been a person that respects myself a lot before men and women, but everything escalated when i encountered the redpill.

I was 19 when i was exposed to TRP, out of academic and hustling stress i started reading threads on nairaland and i no time as a lover of knowledge became hooked on ubunja's miseducations and after practising TRP for two years going now, i cant really say it has won me favour in the eyes of people, especially women.

I broke up with the first and only girlfriend ive had, because i changed drastically over night because i was high on the pill, my circle of guys started leaving me out cos i suddenly became the odd one out.

Girls started giving me attitude, cos i reduced the attention i gave out, so i decided to take it to the extreme and went all out ignoring all of them.

Lets cut the story short, am toxic, alone, with no female attention to validate my ego, so i decided to fuel my ego some other way, by making money... typing
Gentleman you are not redpill rather black pill, when I embraced red pill my girl friend left me I built myself from the scratch now I have 4 girlfriends am not lonely it was a blessing in disguise, I'm still focusing and improving myself and most importantly maintaining my frame redpill saved me... No regrets!!!

3 Likes

Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by Nobody: 7:16pm On Oct 15, 2021
zexy2030:

Ya mad, waaka, shege!!!
u dey craze.
Wawa, banza, shegiya tongue tongue
Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by Mrlouis: 7:17pm On Oct 15, 2021
YOU HAVE SOCIAL DISORDER PROBLEMS, YOU HAVEN'T, AREN'T AND WILL NEVER BE A RED PILLER. THE TRP ARE MASTERS AT THEIR GAMES, ENJOYING ALL THAT LIFE BRINGS, YET ON GUARD TO PREVENT BEEN TAKEN FOR GRANTED. ONLY CLOWNS STAY LONELY.

WHATEVER YOU ARE, YOU HAVE CONFIDENCE ISSUES. SEE A SHRINK

1 Like

Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by Hintona(f): 7:22pm On Oct 15, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Is this really the picture of that guy?

It may be him or he took the picture.
Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by Ndidi2: 7:39pm On Oct 15, 2021
Kobojunkie:
On my street alone there are at least 5 dads who, every week day, ready their kids for school and walk them to take the bus in the morning. Then in the afternoon, the same dads walk out to the same bus stop to pick up from there kids and proceed to tackle after-school programs with them. undecided

You declare here that men can't babysit, and I am curious to know why? undecided

Are the men you know of born imbe-ciles or something? undecided
no naw naturally na woman job.
Even though some men are better but it depends, whatever works is okay Shaa
No formula..
Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by Kobojunkie: 7:45pm On Oct 15, 2021
Ndidi2:
no naw naturally na woman job.
Even though some men are better but it depends, whatever works is okay Shaa
No formula..
No formulae yet you claim it is naturally a woman's job? undecided

Abeg, we need to stop the dissemination of these foolish myths which have only aided in bringing the black man down to the depths of bufoonery. undecided
My dad, as bad as he ended up, babysat his kids, whenever he had to. So long as he was home,or my mum was out, it was his job and he did it well. And I am talking of back in the 80s and 90s. Nature was still in full force even back then, and many of the fathers in the Neighborhood knew and understood what fatherhood was and the responsibilities that came with it. undecided
Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by Mleeperbother: 7:55pm On Oct 15, 2021
Kobojunkie:
No formulae yet you claim it is naturally a woman's job? undecided

Abeg, we need to stop the dissemination of these foolish myths which have only aided in bringing the black man down to the depths of bufoonery. undecided
My dad, as bad as he ended up, babysat his kids, whenever he had to. So long as he was home,or my mum was out, it was his job and he did it well. And I am talking of back in the 80s and 90s. Nature was still in full force even back then, and many of the fathers in the Neighborhood knew and understood what fatherhood was and the responsibilities that came with it. undecided

@bolded.
How did he end up?
Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by Kobojunkie: 7:57pm On Oct 15, 2021
Mleeperbother:
@bolded.
How did he end up?
By my rating of him. undecided
Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by Mleeperbother: 7:58pm On Oct 15, 2021
Kobojunkie:
By my rating of him. undecided
I thought you meant something like ended up a druggie or incarcerated
Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by Kobojunkie: 8:01pm On Oct 15, 2021
Mleeperbother:

I thought you meant something like ended up a druggie or incarcerated
None of that. undecided
Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by Adakintroy: 8:10pm On Oct 15, 2021
Smartb0y:
speak for your sorry ass

Wetin woman do you deep
Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by murtaj(m): 8:19pm On Oct 15, 2021
Things dy happen ooo abeg help local man what's TRP and redpill
Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by Adakintroy: 8:19pm On Oct 15, 2021
Jman06:
Op, you're not yet red pilled. When you become red pilled like myself, women would be the least of your worries. You'll not care whether they give you attention or not. In fact, you'll never need a girl's attention to validate your ego like you put it.

As I'm now, I don't care a hoot about women! From the look of things sef, I might never get married and I'll be very fine. I'll make my money not to impress any woman, but to enjoy my life and also take care of my mum, my nephews and nieces. Simple

You craze somehow..less push it to the limited. Less go further down the direction you want to go..how long are you going to take care of your mother before she needs a son from you or find you weird for not settling down.

2 job#... So now you making money. Ok say you keep making money and enjoying life. No life enjoyment is complete without a woman and vice versa for a woman..if you say you want to work invest and make money. ..ok! Later you 50 plus. Your mindset is changing you thinking of your legacy someone to inherit your fortune or you will give all you have out to random strangers I don't know. Am thinking. But I will go with the former.

So you want a son to take after. We are point zero again. You need a woman as you not going to sleep with yourself.

You can't win the war with them. It's a loose from the gate out.
Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by Bosch92: 8:19pm On Oct 15, 2021
Creativeace:

Please I dont understand, whats the TRP the red pill
Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by Baruwaaaaa(m): 8:25pm On Oct 15, 2021
Redpillers it is well
Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by Smartb0y: 8:26pm On Oct 15, 2021
Adakintroy:

Wetin woman do you deep .
hahaha
Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by Smartb0y: 8:39pm On Oct 15, 2021
Adakintroy:

Wetin woman do you deep .
i dont think you really want to know
Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by Adakintroy: 8:43pm On Oct 15, 2021
Smartb0y:
i dont think you really want to know

Everyone has a story about them. They have stories about us. We cancel.

It's well with you bro. You go see one weh go make you forget the bad ones.
Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by DigitB: 8:58pm On Oct 15, 2021
I agree with the Redpill idea but mildly.

You don't have to believe and practice everything the Dr Ubunjas of the Manosphere say.

All of us humans lack something and need to constantly work on ourselves...

Here's what I'll recommend for any guy wanting to embark on the Redpill journey:

The first book you should read is "No more Mr Nice Guy" written by Dr Glover. You might be surprised how the book will tell you as lot of things about yourself and some of the unconscious attitudes that led you to where you are currently.

The second book I'll recommend is "The Rational Male". It's a series...

Then after that you can dive deeper into the Redpill-verse.

You have to be objective about yourself. Whenever you notice something is not the way you want it to be, seek improvement.

Creativeace:

Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by shaybebaby(f): 9:08pm On Oct 15, 2021
Hyerin:

Don't mind them. They love forming alpha and omega. They pride themselves on not showing emotions and base their entire worth solely on the ability to provide; there's barely involvement in the domestic sphere nor do they attempt to bond with their kids. Later they'll start crying when their kids don't gravitate towards them and blame their shortcomings on women for being evil and manipulative; for feeding the kids lies about their father. Can you imagine? The adherents of red pill are cosmically retarded.

It beats me why they act clueless honestly. Every worthwhile endeavour requires time, effort and emotional investment.

Side note, love, love, love your posts

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by LieDetector(m): 9:21pm On Oct 15, 2021
Hyerin:

This stuff only works on women who are gullible, ignorant with low self-esteem and can't spot red flags that's why your redpill advocates men to chase after 18 year olds for their naivete. These women are not exposed to redpill that's why they can entertain your rubbish willy-nilly. When they become aware of this stuff and see how it degrades women, all that attention or whatnot will vanish.

A strand of hair isn't going to be uprooted if you're nice or a decent person. I don't know why you guys think niceness equates weakness. Just because you're nice doesn't also mean you should lack boundaries. This is where most people miss it.
coming from a lady. Nah. I'll pass
Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by Smartb0y: 9:23pm On Oct 15, 2021
Adakintroy:

Everyone has a story about them. They have stories about us. We cancel.

It's well with you bro. You go see one weh go make you forget the bad ones.
don't know if that'll be possible but oh well
Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by Smartb0y: 9:25pm On Oct 15, 2021
shaybebaby:

It beats me why they act clueless honestly. Every worthwhile endeavour requires time, effort and emotional investment.

Side note, love, love, love your posts

do you even believe what you wrote
Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by shaybebaby(f): 9:26pm On Oct 15, 2021
Smartb0y:
do you even believe what you wrote
Which bit of it?
Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by Kennyking1234: 9:31pm On Oct 15, 2021
Creativeace:

U think we should be of the same age and I can tell you i have experience what you stated. The redpill is an art Its left for ones interpretation. I guess your getting it wrong.
Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by Smartb0y: 9:31pm On Oct 15, 2021
shaybebaby:

Every worthwhile endeavour requires time, effort and emotional investment.
This part
Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by shaybebaby(f): 9:41pm On Oct 15, 2021
Smartb0y:

This part
Yup. And note the word " investment". That means no guaranteed outcomes, always risks.
Risk can be minimised but never eliminated.

Get to know yourself, your risk appetite and live life on that basis.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex / How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? / Some Men Need To Think

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.