Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore (46297 Views)

Farewell Sex (With Ex) Is Foolishness Taking Too Far / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... / So Far I Have Slept With 18 Married Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by Kobojunkie: 8:48pm On Oct 14, 2021
djranking00:
@op you're not a redpiller u are misunderstanding yourself u don't need anybody to validate ur ego ur imagination is getting the better of u belive me people dey wen dey like your package dem like b like u
U fit bang any kind girl u won bang without be a simp...simp na see finish and see finish nor good be ur self son if people don't accept u for whom u are Bleep dem
I don't understand. So does a redpiller bang girls at all? lipsrsealed
Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by DONFRANSKID(m): 9:20pm On Oct 14, 2021
I'm worst than redpillers both online and offline

3 Likes

Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by Truvelisback(m): 10:10pm On Oct 14, 2021
Creativeace:
First of all i aint no simp and never will be, i have always been a person that respects myself a lot before men and women, but everything escalated when i encountered the redpill.

I was 19 when i was exposed to TRP, out of academic and hustling stress i started reading threads on nairaland and i no time as a lover of knowledge became hooked on ubunja's miseducations and after practising TRP for two years going now, i cant really say it has won me favour in the eyes of people, especially women.

I broke up with the first and only girlfriend ive had, because i changed drastically over night because i was high on the pill, my circle of guys started leaving me out cos i suddenly became the odd one out.

Girls started giving me attitude, cos i reduced the attention i gave out, so i decided to take it to the extreme and went all out ignoring all of them.

Lets cut the story short, am toxic, alone, with no female attention to validate my ego, so i decided to fuel my ego some other way, by making money... typing
U lost the girl because u failed to play ur card well.

1 Like

Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by Kholiwe(f): 10:14pm On Oct 14, 2021
Simp cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by Magnoliaa(f): 10:31pm On Oct 14, 2021
My whole point is that no matter how much achievements i pursue, am not feeling whole, you cant even begin to imagine the simple things i have deprived myself of, for example, i haven't hugged any woman in 8 months, trust me, which all part of my scheme to morph into an alpha with zero emotions and vulnerabilities towards women, but i seem to have noticed that to really enjoy people, you have to drop your guard a bit...still typing

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Eyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

9 Likes

Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by weedmanlive(m): 10:33pm On Oct 14, 2021
Creativeace:
My whole point is that no matter how much achievements i pursue, am not feeling whole, you cant even begin to imagine the simple things i have deprived myself of, for example, i haven't hugged any woman in 8 months, trust me, which all part of my scheme to morph into an alpha with zero emotions and vulnerabilities towards women, but i seem to have noticed that to really enjoy people, you have to drop your guard a bit...still typing
you need to start smoking weed bro. With weed you don't need no fuckinng attention, you go just dey feel yourself and be happy.
Please smoke responsibly.
But note: morning glory is K

4 Likes

Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by Mcslize: 10:35pm On Oct 14, 2021
Ussycool:
I keep following...

Redpills Ogas, e don turn red o

grin grin angry
Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by Magnoliaa(f): 10:35pm On Oct 14, 2021
Nemesis0147:
The other guy that use to shout Nigeria girls are useless up and down...I came across one of his thread where he killed a snake.
D guy still dy village dy hunt for snakes and he is here shouting up and down.
Time wey dy suppose use work on their self...they will be bashing women,,forming hard guy and na their mumsy still they feed them!
Hehehehehehehehehe. grin cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by weedmanlive(m): 10:38pm On Oct 14, 2021
OP also note that if you apply the red pill appropriately women would attract themselves to you.
They'll hate you and become more obsessed with hating you when you still don't give a Bleep about their hate.
The day you become nice to them, that perspective easily changes.
But proper application attracts women. Check how ladies rush into the post of the gidredpiller post. Check his birthday post and see how ladies were rushing to comment and mock them.
Trust me those ladies are obsessed with seeing the realest hero.

32 Likes

Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by jimmychang: 10:53pm On Oct 14, 2021
Redpill wey everybody dey manage e reach your turn you add cough syrup and paracetamol join grin

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by bragamycin: 10:55pm On Oct 14, 2021
E don tey wey the guy shout his nonsense o,
Omoh e b like r mama no Dey give an food chop again , the guy don go start factory work or farming , so no time again to Dey shout USELESS
Nemesis0147:
The other guy that use to shout Nigeria girls are useless up and down...I came across one of his thread where he killed a snake.
Time wey dy suppose use work on their self...they will be bashing women,,forming hard guy and na their mumsy still they feed them!

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by Polynek(m): 11:33pm On Oct 14, 2021
Too much of anything is bad, always use ur NO6

3 Likes

Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by UndauntedYOCA(f): 12:02am On Oct 15, 2021
Smartb0y:
a feminist always attach themselves to a simp. You that i quoted are a big time feminist.she was waiting for the right simp to say something she could manipulate smh

Please educate yourself on feminism. It's not what some Nigerians take it to be.
In Africa, it started as a result of women wanting to end FGM (female genital mutilation), allowing women to get educated, take decisions, end subjugation and maltreatment of women. In Europe and other continents, women wanted rights to vote and do other things.
I can educate anyone on it, it's not the terrible one some ladies think it to be.
Knowledge is pure bliss.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by Nobody: 12:52am On Oct 15, 2021
Jman06:
Op, you're not yet red pilled. When you become red pilled like myself, women would be the least of your worries. You'll not care whether they give you attention or not. In fact, you'll never need a girl's attention to validate your ego like you put it.

As I'm now, I don't care a hoot about women! From the look of things sef, I might never get married and I'll be very fine. I'll make my money not to impress any woman, but to enjoy my life and also take care of my mum, my nephews and nieces. Simple
Extreme shocked
Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by KJtemi: 12:59am On Oct 15, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin gbammmmmmmm. Na online we take dey package am..But for real life,we be confirmed SIMPS grin
simp ass nigga

**Spits**

4 Likes

Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by SenecaTheYonger: 1:02am On Oct 15, 2021
Jman06:
Op, you're not yet red pilled. When you become red pilled like myself, women would be the least of your worries. You'll not care whether they give you attention or not. In fact, you'll never need a girl's attention to validate your ego like you put it.

As I'm now, I don't care a hoot about women! From the look of things sef, I might never get married and I'll be very fine. I'll make my money not to impress any woman, but to enjoy my life and also take care of my mum, my nephews and nieces. Simple

Don’t worry, you’re still in the beginning stage.
You will soon understand why God created Eve in no time.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by Fiscus105(m): 1:22am On Oct 15, 2021
Creativeace:
First of all i aint no simp and never will be, i have always been a person that respects myself a lot before men and women, but everything escalated when i encountered the redpill.

I was 19 when i was exposed to TRP, out of academic and hustling stress i started reading threads on nairaland and i no time as a lover of knowledge became hooked on ubunja's miseducations and after practising TRP for two years going now, i cant really say it has won me favour in the eyes of people, especially women.

I broke up with the first and only girlfriend ive had, because i changed drastically over night because i was high on the pill, my circle of guys started leaving me out cos i suddenly became the odd one out.

Girls started giving me attitude, cos i reduced the attention i gave out, so i decided to take it to the extreme and went all out ignoring all of them.

Lets cut the story short, am toxic, alone, with no female attention to validate my ego, so i decided to fuel my ego some other way, by making money... typing

First of all, u ask yourself why being toxic towards your fellow human being (male or female)? If you do good for them and repay you with evil, leave them, God will still reward you now or latter.

One think that is sure is, when you love others you would be loved back and for attack, you would be attacked back. You seem not to show caring, you will end up patronizing brothels. Infact, 'last last' you will choose them public dogs as girlfriend.

And for the innocent that read posts online and started imbibe it "gragra" as a way of life, I pity you most.

95% of such posters are doing exact opposite of what they posted offline and for the few that are doing exactly, did you try to know their conditions or characters In real life that led to that?

.......A case of a guy who is extremely ugly or too shy to woo girl, perhaps he is a wicked or unrepentant drunkard and no one wants to associate/date him. Such guy won't tell you on faceless forum his outlook and other disadvantages, instead would be misleading guys to be toxic towards their fellow human beings..........

"If I don't have joy in relationship others won't"
(Tonto Dikey case study).

Yet the foolish on faceless forum would be "follow follow gragra" to take up e-diotic pills.

22 Likes

Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by BigJoe19: 2:39am On Oct 15, 2021
This op no know wetin dey do am lol, you are a simp, the idiot says redpill.

6 Likes

Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by Nobody: 3:17am On Oct 15, 2021
This red pill go carry many guys go hellfire, this I have seen

1 Like

Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by Nobody: 3:44am On Oct 15, 2021
Fiscus105:

First of all, u ask yourself why toxic to your fellow human being (male or female)? If you do good for them and repay you with evil, leave them, God will still reward you now or latter.

One think that is sure is, when you love others you would be loved back and you attack, you would be attacked back. You seem not to show caring, you end up patrolling brothels. Infact, last last you will choose them public dogs as a girlfriend.

And for innocents that read posts online and before you know they started imbibe it gragra as a way of life, I you pity most.

95% of such posters are doing exact opposite of what they posted offline and for few that are doing exactly, did u know his condition or character In real life that led to that?

.......A case of a guy who is extremely ugly or too shy to woo girl, perhaps he is a wicked or unrepentant drunkard and no one wants to associate/ date him. He would not tell u on faceless forum his outlook or other disadvantages, but will be misleading you to be toxic to ur fellow human beings..........

If I don't have joy in relationship others won't. "Tonto Dikey case study" . Yet foolish on faceless forum would be "follow follow gragra" to take up foolish pill.

God bless you. This red pill and feminism ehn, Satan is turning it to something else to destroy ppl. God is love, a red Piller is only concerned about himself, is that not satanic nature. Last last they will destroy their life just to validate something that is beyond their understanding. Only the strong can love, it's very easy to be hateful. Like someone said, be emotionally strong, inspired and motivated in life. Be the best version of your unique self. If to hate women/men is the main motivation behind a person's success ambition, chai I really pity their lack of understanding

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by Octopusssy(f): 3:44am On Oct 15, 2021
Confused children everywhere

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by Alusiizizi(m): 4:26am On Oct 15, 2021
Jman06:

Thanks for taking the words right out of my mouth.

6 Likes

Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by zexy2030(m): 4:35am On Oct 15, 2021
Beebah2000:
Lol cheesy cheesy
Na this kind of thread I like to dey see cheesy
Una go dey do wetin pass una power.

Op, please continue doing redpill ooo, one day u no go recognise the country way u dey grin grin
Will u shut up there, who invited you here.

1 Like

Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by MrToothBrush: 5:12am On Oct 15, 2021
helinues:
The red pillers and the so called feminists are the most hypocritical people cos they don't practice what they preached
Speak for yourself alone

2 Likes

Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by bigcee(m): 5:58am On Oct 15, 2021
Nemesis0147:
Guy, dey calm down na grin grin grin grin

13 Likes

Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by Nobody: 5:59am On Oct 15, 2021
E don red for this one.

This is what happens when you chose to change the natural law and order of things. It will backfire!

Now, imagine what it will take or cost you to regain your friendship and closeness back with those you've lost or chased away with your redpill attitude. Something that could have been avoided.

I always view this redpillers as men who have been starved of the female attention hence making them resolve to redpill as a way of consoling themselves.

Martinez, how far?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:18am On Oct 15, 2021
Ritzybeauty:
You are just getting started... Lol
Go back to the kitchen

1 Like

Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:20am On Oct 15, 2021
Jman06:

You are really sensible, real men don't think about women, they think about making money, having women is just the last option

9 Likes

Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by chinnyonwu(m): 6:25am On Oct 15, 2021
I've been seeing this Red pill talk a lot lately on Nairaland and I'd tell you this for free. It's bullshit.
Many guys trying to "form tough" and alpha then cry inside. E get head?

Alpha or being the man is not by being rude and mean and telling women who misbehave to Bleep off at every slight chance.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by Nobody: 6:51am On Oct 15, 2021
zexy2030:

Will u shut up there, who invited you here.
ehh cheesy cheesy
U still dey nairaland??
I think say u don deactivate your account oo undecided
Kuku deactivate am make we rest joor.
Troublemaker tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by spartan117(m): 6:53am On Oct 15, 2021
Ficient:

God bless you. This red pill and feminism ehn, Satan is turning it to something else to destroy ppl. God is love, a red Piller is only concerned about himself, is that not satanic nature. Last last they will destroy their life just to validate something that is beyond their understanding. Only the strong can love, it's very easy to be hateful. Like someone said, be emotionally strong, inspired and motivated in life. Be the best version of your unique self. If to hate women/men is the main motivation behind a person's success ambition, chai I really pity their lack of understanding
Aptly said!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex / Getting Signals From Sister In Law? / How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.