Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore (46293 Views)

Farewell Sex (With Ex) Is Foolishness Taking Too Far / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... / So Far I Have Slept With 18 Married Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by Nobody: 7:02am On Oct 15, 2021
The redpill should help you live happily by yourself, until you find a woman who WANTS to be in your life.

So, I'd advise you stay on those hustles that would improve your life,and at the same time talk to women you like. The right woman who is desirous of you will at some point be in your life.

This woman will break her rules for you, she will give you one hundred. I'm closing in on 30, and I tell you - It is better to be by yourself than be with a woman who doesn't see you as the prize.

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by DeipTruth(f): 7:13am On Oct 15, 2021
Illumined9933:
The redpill should help you live happily by yourself, until you find a woman who WANTS to be in your life.

So, I'd advise you stay on those hustles that would improve your life,and at the same time talk to women you like. The right woman who is desirous of you will at some point be in your life.

This woman will break her rules for you, she will give you one hundred. I'm closing in on 30, and I tell you - It is better to be by yourself than be with a woman who doesn't see you as the prize.

No woman was designed to see men as the prize. Where do you guys even get this. Disappointed though.

Women will respect, honor, and submit when you treat her as the prize and continue chasing her even after marriage.

As a man making it is very important because this will enhance and polish the respect she has for you that's what men sees as love.

Get your head out of the cloud cause no woman was ever designed to see men as the price.

You can study your parents.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by Nobody: 7:15am On Oct 15, 2021
But you know I ain't gonna argue with you abi?Every man to his beliefs. Goodluck.
DeipTruth:

No woman was designed to see men as the prize. Where do you guys even get this. Disappointed though.

Women will respect, honor, and submit when you treat her as the prize and continue chasing her even after marriage.

As a man making it is very important because this will enhance and polish the respect she has for you that's what men sees as love.

Get your head out of the cloud cause no woman was ever designed to see men as the price.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by Jman06(m): 7:41am On Oct 15, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

Don’t worry, you’re still in the beginning stage.
You will soon understand why God created Eve in no time.
It's only pressure from my people that sometimes make me wanna consider women but I'm going to learn how to deal with that pressure and call their bluffs. It's my life and I have got to live it.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by SenecaTheYonger: 7:46am On Oct 15, 2021
Jman06:
It's only pressure from my people that sometimes make me wanna consider women but I'm going to learn how to deal with that pressure and call their bluffs. It's my life and I have got to live it.

You think humans are just flesh and blood sac, You'll soon discover that the human soul craves companionship. You are not any different than those that came before you, your parents, grandparents, great grand parents, they all pass that same gene to you. You think you can just turn it off because of some internet bullshit

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by Bunmhi(f): 7:53am On Oct 15, 2021
They will preaching red pills behind buh in real life nah dem be the chief simp. Nonsense angry grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by Jman06(m): 7:54am On Oct 15, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

You think humans are just flesh and blood sac, You'll soon discover that the human soul craves companionship. You are not any different than those that came before you, your parents, grandparents, great grand parents, they all pass that same gene to you. You think you can just turn it off because of some internet bullshit
There have been men before me who successfully lived their lives without getting married. Catholic priests are examples. Isaac Newton was a successful scientist who lived his life without women, and today his name lives on through his various inventions. The list is endless

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by SenecaTheYonger: 7:58am On Oct 15, 2021
Jman06:
There have been men before me who successfully lived their lives without getting married. Catholic priests are examples. Isaac Newton was a successful scientist who lived his life without women, and today his name lives on through his various inventions. The list is endless

Yes, there are famous men. Have you read any of their books regarding their persona life? Have you read any of their diaries? Don't even mention priest and monks, they're devoted to something more. You're just a dude.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by Vulcanheph(m): 7:59am On Oct 15, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin gbammmmmmmm. Na online we take dey package am..But for real life,we be confirmed SIMPSgrin
Speak for yourself.

2 Likes

Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by DeipTruth(f): 8:04am On Oct 15, 2021
Illumined9933:
But you know I ain't gonna argue with you abi?Every man to his beliefs. Goodluck.

I didn't write for you to argue. It's the reality we live in.

Maybe when you'll settle down you'll understand properly.

Stop the responsibility of a good husband and see if respect would be there.

Then you'll understand certain things your father went through.

You're not a prize to be won. Rather you're a father to looked up to, to respect and honor.

Continue red pilling

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by Karleb(m): 8:09am On Oct 15, 2021
grin grin

This happens when you follow dogma.

It's the reason why a lot of feminists are bitter for no damn reason.

Many of them are now deep into it that it would be shameful for them to come out, so they keep getting bitter while depriving themselves of "social amenities".

You are a lad, you can still unlearn and re-learn. Get your life back o.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by MJBOLT: 8:24am On Oct 15, 2021
did anybody tell you not to interact with women or not to hug women undecided
Where Dem dey see all these idiots sef?? undecided

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by Nobody: 8:37am On Oct 15, 2021
k
DeipTruth:

I didn't write for you to argue. It's the reality we live in.

Maybe when you'll settle down you'll understand properly.

Stop the responsibility of a good husband and see if respect would be there.

Then you'll understand certain things your father went through.

You're not a prize to be won. Rather you're a father to looked up to, to respect and honor.

Continue red pilling
Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:39am On Oct 15, 2021
@Creativeace Message me privately via my signature pls, i'm here to help..
Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by Jman06(m): 8:55am On Oct 15, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

Yes, there are famous men. Have you read any of their books regarding their persona life? Have you read any of their diaries? Don't even mention priest and monks, they're devoted to something more. You're just a dude.
I'm also devoted to something, which is scientific research and making money.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by Hintona(f): 9:09am On Oct 15, 2021
Jman06:

Isaac Newton was supposedly gay.

Some of those Catholic priests you see are asexual.

Are you any of those?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by Jman06(m): 9:17am On Oct 15, 2021
Hintona:

Isaac Newton was supposedly gay.

Some of those Catholic priests you see are asexual.

Are you any of those?
Isaac Newton was never gay! He just hated women because of his firsthand experience with his own mum who remarried almost immediately his dad died.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by Hintona(f): 9:30am On Oct 15, 2021
Jman06:
Isaac Newton was never gay! He just hated women because of his firsthand experience with his own mum who remarried almost immediately his dad died.

He didn't just hate women, he hated humans. He was antisocial.

He may not have been gay but he was on the LGBTQI+ spectrum.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by Jman06(m): 9:47am On Oct 15, 2021
Hintona:

He didn't just hate women, he hated humans. He was antisocial.

He may not have been gay but he was on the LGBTQI+ spectrum.
He hated humans but made a lot of scientific discoveries for the purpose of helping human survival Can you listen to yourself?

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by OhGeeBee: 10:05am On Oct 15, 2021
¶Tales of a confused simpleton¶

You're in the denial stage. You love women, I can guess your body is yarning for a girls girls tender touch. If you know you ain't up for it why put yourself in bondage?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by Hintona(f): 10:09am On Oct 15, 2021
Jman06:
He hated humans but made a lot of scientific discoveries for the purpose of helping human survival Can you listen to yourself?

Your mind is so narrow.

Don't you know what a misanthrope is? Do I have to explain that to you too?

6 Likes

Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by OhGeeBee: 10:10am On Oct 15, 2021
DeipTruth:

Woman will respect, honor, and submit when you treat her as the prize and continue chasing her even after marriage.

I think it's time to wake up bro and face reality. That philosophy isn't working again. Treat her as the price kwa? Maybe 5% of dem will replicate the love and attention.

People still think we're in 19th century

12 Likes

Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by Nobody: 10:25am On Oct 15, 2021
helinues:
The red pillers and the so called feminists are the most hypocritical people cos they don't practice what they preached

Please stop lumping feminism with red pill because there's no single correlation between them whatsoever. Feminism is a legit body of knowledge that can even be studied in schools. It is also a movement that fights against sex-based oppression. What does redpill actually do for men? Or society as a whole?

You might have valid criticisms for feminists/feminism and that's okay but it makes no sense to make comparisons to red pill. Please let's all be guided.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by Fiscus105(m): 10:27am On Oct 15, 2021
Jman06:

If you are not interested in women and you know people are successful without women before, why did show more concern on thing u did not cherish?

Something you didn't have interest, yet it takes so much of your attention, you think about it day and night, giving u sleeplessness nights, much more than ur primary assignment that would make you great in future.

............. Association of "confussionist on a faceless forum.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by Nobody: 10:31am On Oct 15, 2021
Creativeace:
My whole point is that no matter how much achievements i pursue, am not feeling whole, you cant even begin to imagine the simple things i have deprived myself of, for example, i haven't hugged any woman in 8 months, trust me, which all part of my scheme to morph into an alpha with zero emotions and vulnerabilities towards women, but i seem to have noticed that to really enjoy people, you have to drop your guard a bit...still typing

There's a Reddit community for you called ex redpill or something like that. You're not the only one that has seen the light. Don't worry, one step at a time. Being emotionally constipated isn't going to get you the relationships you want. That's why communication is key for successful relationships. All the "alpha" act just does is repel well-meaning women away. it's only women with low self-esteem that buy into it and since it's an act, it gets tiring really fast. Lots of cognitive dissonance

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 15, 2021
Jman06:

They're outliers and this same Catholic priests that you laud are the ones sexually abusing innocent children up and down.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by sundaygray(m): 10:50am On Oct 15, 2021
You're a smart guy for recognizing this....Everything is good when practiced to an extent... the red pill teaches important lessons but no carry am for head finish...
It teaches you to pursue your goals in life
Excercise more
Make sure you are not used by women.
To be wiser as a man...but today red pill has become the male version of an extreme feminist.

....Treat people how you want to be treated, I practiced red pill to an extent and then as a smart guy that I am, I recognized myself being toxic then I remove body. Granted, I had a lot of girls but guy relationships no dey last because I dey form macho man.
Know where to draw the line as a man, don't hate women, just be smarter and know how they behave.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by zexy2030(m): 10:57am On Oct 15, 2021
Beebah2000:
ehh cheesy cheesy
U still dey nairaland??
I think say u don deactivate your account oo undecided
Kuku deactivate am make we rest joor.
Troublemaker tongue tongue
Your boyfriend dey try sha..wahala babe.

1 Like

Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 15, 2021
weedmanlive:
OP also note that if you apply the red pill appropriately women would attract themselves to you.
They'll hate you and become more obsessed with hating you when you still don't give a Bleep about their hate.
The day you become nice to them, that perspective easily changes.
But proper application attracts women. Check how ladies rush into the post of the gidredpiller post. Check his birthday post and see how ladies were rushing to comment and mock them.
Trust me those ladies are obsessed with seeing the realest hero.

This stuff only works on women who are gullible, ignorant with low self-esteem and can't spot red flags that's why your redpill advocates men to chase after 18 year olds for their naivete. These women are not exposed to redpill that's why they can entertain your rubbish willy-nilly. When they become aware of this stuff and see how it degrades women, all that attention or whatnot will vanish.

A strand of hair isn't going to be uprooted if you're nice or a decent person. I don't know why you guys think niceness equates weakness. Just because you're nice doesn't also mean you should lack boundaries. This is where most people miss it.

22 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 15, 2021
zexy2030:

Your boyfriend dey try sha..wahala babe.
if u no wan see my wahala again just deactivate your account tongue tongue tongue
Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by Nobody: 11:16am On Oct 15, 2021
Smartb0y:
a feminist always attach themselves to a simp. You that i quoted are a big time feminist.she was waiting for the right simp to say something she could manipulate smh

You guys are so paranoid but if you weren't, how else would you paint women as evil manipulative beings? Smh. Any of your fellow that strays far from the herd or presents another perspective is branded a "simp". Your precious philosophy is no different than a cult (not the Nigerian idea of one).

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by Jman06(m): 11:19am On Oct 15, 2021
Fiscus105:

If you are not interested in women and you know people are successful without women before, why did show more concern on thing u did not cherish?

Something you didn't have interest in, yet it takes so much of ur attention, you think about it and giving u sleepiness nights, much more than ur primary assignment that would make u great in future.

............. Association of "confussionist on faceless form.

And you have just displayed your daftness by not following my conversation on this thread before mentioning me.

A red pilled brother was about to lose track and fall back into the shenanigans of vagina people, therefore I had to come to his rescue to help him maintain track. It is my responsibility to help as many guys as possible who are willing to break free from shackles of vagina people and embrace his masculinity.

No more simping

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex / Getting Signals From Sister In Law? / How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.