Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,197 members, 7,822,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

- - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / - (1509 Views)

"I Am Suffering In Abroad": Nigerian Lady Working In UK Breaks Down In Tears / I Am Suffering From Heart Break, How Do I Move On / I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: - by 999monikers(f): 8:39am On Oct 15, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Stop the excessive masturbation. Masturbation is one of the causes of anxiety in men.
you're right
Re: - by emmyluizzz: 8:53am On Oct 15, 2021
Akinfemmy:
I'm 24 years old guy and anytime i try to talk to a stranger or under any slight pressure my voice gets shaky and i become incoherent. It's affecting my social life and most especially my self esteem.

It was not as bad as this before but now it has getting worse. I can't even strike a conversation with a stranger without getting worried that i will probably embarrass myself. There's nothing i have not tried aside drugs. Currently, i have no Social life whatsoever. No gf, I have never even approach a girl in my life although i have been in a relationship. It all Started from being friends and the girls made the move.

Two weeks ago, i was in an office and while trying to explain some things to who i went to see it happened and the man asked if I want to cry cry . I really felt down and embarrassed. It happened again the same day in another situation and the i was asked if i was feeling okay. I had to say that's how my voice is.

The thing is that it's not just my voice, my hands also get really sweaty and it shakes too and my heart beat fast but it's the shaky voice that's obvious. Please i need y'all advise on what i can do or use. It's really making feel depressed and I'm suffering from low self esteem with no friends at all.

smoke weed responsibly and you are good to go

but you must first appreciate and love yourself....
Re: - by brosom(m): 9:42am On Oct 15, 2021
FEAR

FEAR

FEAR..!

Is a torment to ones body, spirit and soul.

For God has not given us the spirit of fear, read, 2nd Timothy 1:7..

Read it as many times as possible by making it ur prayer point. God will heal u from spirit of fear, for fear is not of God.
Re: - by kingsman66(m): 12:12pm On Oct 15, 2021
uptownmusic:

Wetin concern country and personal issues grin

Some many things dudu, they current situation of this country has an efex connection; well u wouldn't understand. You are still a child

(1) (2) (Reply)

'POTWEDDING': See How Lovers Traveled Literally Inside Pot To Tie Knot / . / Have You Ever Slept With Your Gender?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.