Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,528 members, 7,823,302 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

What’s The Worst Experience You’ve Had With A Roommate? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What’s The Worst Experience You’ve Had With A Roommate? (6761 Views)

Weirdest Place You’ve Had Sex ? / What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? / What’s The Worst Experience You’ve Had On Campus So Far? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What’s The Worst Experience You’ve Had With A Roommate? by TheWolfen(m): 4:31pm On Oct 15, 2021
He brings his pack of course mates and they eat all foodstuffs in the kitchen... . grin
Though it was fun but buying foodstuffs every time isn't funny.
Well others simply just say they wanna use our apartment for knacks lol
Y'all know how that goes grin
That was during my first and second year. Third year I went to get my own apartment. grin I cannot can but they still come for knacks though. Lol
Re: What’s The Worst Experience You’ve Had With A Roommate? by donprincebigt(m): 5:20pm On Oct 15, 2021
tayewomi:
na see finish cause the guy behavior,he's not behaving like a uni studnt,so where's that ur then gf?re u still talking
Yeah. But not together
Re: What’s The Worst Experience You’ve Had With A Roommate? by donprincebigt(m): 5:23pm On Oct 15, 2021
Herbephe1:
grin

You've really described my roommate,we went to the same secondary school too,due to my delayed admission he's now in final year and I'm at my penultimate year. He has all the attributes of your roommate. Though our relationship is a win-win relationship. We're studying the same course but a year different level. So l benefit by using his handouts,I rarely buy handouts starting from 100L,and I'm the one clearing room an washing plate. So it's a win-win relationship. grin
Likewise mine. Same course.
But why r dey like dat
Re: What’s The Worst Experience You’ve Had With A Roommate? by esky158(m): 6:14pm On Oct 15, 2021
Amarisco:

grin grin grin grin

Wetin happen after dem catch you
Them beat me small but one real nigger way dey dat day come save me even buy me drink tell them said I be real nigger and make them self go learn work

1 Like

Re: What’s The Worst Experience You’ve Had With A Roommate? by pansophist(m): 6:19pm On Oct 15, 2021
For me it's snoring. I don't mind if a guy snore, but abeg, let me fall asleep before you. Because God knows I won't sleep when someone snores close to me. But these are uni palava, when we share room.

5 Likes

Re: What’s The Worst Experience You’ve Had With A Roommate? by tayewomi(m): 6:26pm On Oct 15, 2021
donprincebigt:
Yeah. But not together
ok then,nice day bruh

1 Like

Re: What’s The Worst Experience You’ve Had With A Roommate? by Zico777(m): 6:37pm On Oct 15, 2021
grin
Jamahyel:
i saw a friend request on Facebook from one fine girl i didn't Know. We started chatting and she was giving me all the attention u can think of. I was so proud i had to show the girl to my roommate,it was just both of us in the room,his bed facing mine across the other side. But funny never spoke on phone with the girl we only chatted on Facebook for close to a month, and she claimed she was coming to see me along the line from lag, mind you i was in kwara then. I told my roommate and he was always there the entire time but i didnt notice cos i was love struck by this mystery girl. He always suggested what i should do to the girl, like send her transport and the one he pondered upon was i should buy her a phone then blackberry Q10 so he could help me deliver to her when he goes to lag cos he stays in lag but i declined.i could see disappoint in his eyes but i couldn't fathom still yet. I almost bought that phone, but thank God i didn't. He was the girl i was chatting with all that while.
Re: What’s The Worst Experience You’ve Had With A Roommate? by anochuko01(m): 7:12pm On Oct 15, 2021
Zane2point4:

You people will always want to disagree, wat he said there is 100percent right.
Broke frnds motive always is to rip u off, i sent a huzzler moni to help a brother buy better thermocool frigde, he bought nonsense and pocket the remaining moni.

Ive seen broke frnds even sale roomates home theatre.

If una hang out na war, he go order everything and wont pay a dime.

Will always bring fellow broke ppl to finish the other room mates pot of soup.

There only insticts is rip off, no assistance just to eat.

You can say "some broke friends", not all!
Politicians reaping off the masses are also broke, right? Contentment is one character that can be lacking by people from every levels of life.
Re: What’s The Worst Experience You’ve Had With A Roommate? by cayorday89(m): 7:31pm On Oct 15, 2021
Mhen, it was a nasty experience guy had it all, he snores while asleep, talks endlessly while awake, lazy and dirty, packs clothes till all are dirty and never sweep, even when someone else does it and arrange the room, he will scatter it again, he does not always have money, and when you drop money to get things he reduces the price of what he is suppose to buy and many more... It was one of the reasons my university life was wack, cos his dad is my dad's friend, so I was stucked for three years, fourth year he went for IT, although I had to cook my meals and get other things done on my own alone after uear one for my peace of mind, but he still stole some of my cooking ingredients...

1 Like

Re: What’s The Worst Experience You’ve Had With A Roommate? by cayorday89(m): 7:38pm On Oct 15, 2021
Zane2point4:

You people will always want to disagree, wat he said there is 100percent right.
Broke frnds motive always is to rip u off, i sent a huzzler moni to help a brother buy better thermocool frigde, he bought nonsense and pocket the remaining moni.

Ive seen broke frnds even sale roomates home theatre.

If una hang out na war, he go order everything and wont pay a dime.

Will always bring fellow broke ppl to finish the other room mates pot of soup.

There only insticts is rip off, no assistance just to eat.
The people you are referring to in your comment are terrible people and not broke, even if they are rich, they will still show same attitude because they simply lack contentment..
Take it from a person who has been broke for most part of his younger life, yet people even call me stingy as I don't beg in any form from people especially my uni days, some see me as stingy but the real truth was that I don't have much money, just have foodstuffs at home to manage myself and make sure I have transport fare for school runs, I buy pure water in bulk to save cost and take two sachets along to school so I won't buy at ridiculous price in school premises, but them go still bill me say I be coded rich guy... Remembered a time my two of my siblings were sick and admitted in different hospitals and my parents could not send me money, I had 1500 left, I just cook soup and got somethings to last me for a week with it, and it was my friend who paid my tfare to school throughout that week and I no do pass myself na 10naira bus I entered go come to round it up to #100 for the whole week...

1 Like

Re: What’s The Worst Experience You’ve Had With A Roommate? by cayorday89(m): 8:02pm On Oct 15, 2021
CaptalnMitch:
From 100level to 500 i Never had a room mate.
God enlarged my parents coast, so I had my own apartment. But I do have friends that came over and one thing I learnt is never give broke and hopeless friends a Chance. They have criminal tendencies and thoughts about ripping you off.

They don't come to contribute to your life, they come to take away from you, most especially steal from you.
The fact is you were inexperienced and they tried their luck and you fell for it, you are complaining now because of the experience you have garnered... My roommate then even called me mumu to my face but I laugh at him because I am only trying to give him a chance to redeem himself which he never did, his dad and my dad were friends so I was Stucked, 200lvl I was prepared and I came with all that I needed instead of sharing with him and the other third guy who they live together in the same neighborhood, on arrival he started his story of how his dad did not give him money to school cos he offended him, I just laugh, set my things already asked carpenter to make cupboard for me, went to buy kerosene, set my stove, cook and locked them up and had the most important thing to me, which is my peace of mind...

1 Like

Re: What’s The Worst Experience You’ve Had With A Roommate? by flokii: 8:58pm On Oct 15, 2021
dafeoroyo:

greatest Akokites

Great!!
Re: What’s The Worst Experience You’ve Had With A Roommate? by Mezigo: 12:53am On Oct 16, 2021
Jamahyel:
i saw a friend request on Facebook from one fine girl i didn't Know. We started chatting and she was giving me all the attention u can think of. I was so proud i had to show the girl to my roommate,it was just both of us in the room,his bed facing mine across the other side. But funny never spoke on phone with the girl we only chatted on Facebook for close to a month, and she claimed she was coming to see me along the line from lag, mind you i was in kwara then. I told my roommate and he was always there the entire time but i didnt notice cos i was love struck by this mystery girl. He always suggested what i should do to the girl, like send her transport and the one he pondered upon was i should buy her a phone then blackberry Q10 so he could help me deliver to her when he goes to lag cos he stays in lag but i declined.i could see disappoint in his eyes but i couldn't fathom still yet. I almost bought that phone, but thank God i didn't. He was the girl i was chatting with all that while.
Hahahaha grin

1 Like

Re: What’s The Worst Experience You’ve Had With A Roommate? by fattprince(m): 3:21pm On Oct 16, 2021
flokii:
This poster wants to bring back memories.. I remember those days in biobaku, el-kanemi, sodeinde, Jaja and many nights off-camp in Akoka-Somolu-bariga-gbagada axis.

It's in el'ka I know that we slept in rooms without door or lock. Like you can wake up and see a stranger sitting close to your bed but no lele, no fear cos na hardened men mostly full there and naval cadet base. some gees scale the fence past that canal to abule-oja and environs to get high and scale it back in.. biobaku then still had bush plenty going towards DLI road and school second gate and confra matter plenty there.. wey be say if you go waka anyhow, na make God help you o. I didn't regret living with guys in hostel jare.
Every experience I had back then be it sweet or bitter all turned out to be lessons.
Shodeinde best hostel till it was turned to post grad hostel. It always fun in Shodeinde.
Re: What’s The Worst Experience You’ve Had With A Roommate? by kals4luv990(m): 6:59pm On May 10, 2022
Jamahyel:
That your roommate na badt guy,yu get luck

1 Like

Re: What’s The Worst Experience You’ve Had With A Roommate? by kals4luv990(m): 7:09pm On May 10, 2022
Nicklaus619:
That year for uniabuja, there was this rich kid in our dept and he happened to be a close friend, this guy will take a girl out that hasn't even accepted to date him, but will spend huge money just to make her happy, but dude always claim to be broke when it comes to us his friends, I do all his assignments and he sits with me during test and exams as I supply him answers, dude don't know jack

So one day his black berry touch fell down on the ground and refuses to turn on, he went straight to the phone shop ad got a replacement that same day, he gave me the old one to help him fix so he will give to one random babe

I collected the phone, fixed it and started using it, I can't come and go and kill myself grin

I told my roommate everything not knowing that the guy went and snitched on me to the guy, telling him that I have fixed the phone and now using it :oh

The guy confronted me and told me that my roomie told him I had fixed the phone and now using it, and I gave him back his phone and became phoneless because my black berry tour was having screen issue

I went back home and didn't tell the guy anything, I later told me guys in my dept of what my roomie did, my guys without informing me waylaid the guy, collected his phone on his way back from lectures, gave him his sim, they went to exchange the phone with BlackBerry bold with another guy in another dept and gave me the phone, I was excited , i told them where they got the phone, they told me they all contributed money to get me a phone, I was so happy, j went home that day to meet my roomie crying that they stole his phone , i didn't know if I should start pitying him or laughing grin

It was after one month my guys told me what really happened grin

School was fun aswear grin
your cartel men LEGIT
Re: What’s The Worst Experience You’ve Had With A Roommate? by MikeofKd(m): 5:02pm On May 11, 2022
100 level was staying with 9 guys in a 2bedroom flat ,was all fun cause we bin just enta school den ,everybody Dey form baller ,until sapa use our eyes see shege , well sha we all had money but everybody Dey disguise normal ,funny how everyone started displaying their true colors after one month then fight began ,everyday drama ,i was lucky enough to have diff girls bring food for me sha na part of d things wey bin giv man joy ,after dat one year everybody japa ,landlord sef use our eyes see ,Baba Dey give us quit notice everyday say we don turn Him house to strip club lol ,but one thing wey bin give us joy na weed and women ,we Dey bombo inside house Dey straff babes ,d 9 of us were chronic womanizers we all brought at least not less than 100 girls in dat house dat year ,almost everyday different chicks Dey show, we’ve all calm down now
Sha

school life was fun and filled with dramas.
Re: What’s The Worst Experience You’ve Had With A Roommate? by tayewomi(m): 2:51pm On Sep 29, 2022
hi
Re: What’s The Worst Experience You’ve Had With A Roommate? by HolyMan12: 3:06pm On Sep 29, 2022
Jamahyel:
grin grin grin grin grin

I don die

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What’s The Worst Experience You’ve Had With A Roommate? by ufuosman(m): 3:14pm On Sep 29, 2022
grin grin grin
dan9ice:
I cooked stew, Nnamdi get mind throway my stew all because I used his pot

I won die that day..
Wetin you do me person go do you grin
Re: What’s The Worst Experience You’ve Had With A Roommate? by Oturatetuala(m): 5:11pm On Sep 29, 2022
During my uni days my roomie and I are best of both worlds, we smoke, drink, womanize together and do gee together till I left uni 2009, me and this my roomie no fight, we spent 5years in peace and fun. Mehn anywhere u are osas I love u man.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is This Handsome Man Real? Is He Married? (photos) / Ladies Can U Date A Male Virgin / Hot Picture Of A Nollywood Actress Causes Commotion On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.