Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,874 members, 7,817,574 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Stop Doing This As A Guy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stop Doing This As A Guy (6061 Views)

Opinion: If You Really Want Your Ex To Know You've Moved On, Stop Doing This! / Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? / Ladies: What Would You Like Your Man To Stop Doing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Doing This As A Guy by Nobody: 10:03am On Oct 15, 2021
God bless you OP
Re: Stop Doing This As A Guy by Calibrator: 10:14am On Oct 15, 2021
You wrote this from my mind bro.

Felt almost as if I penned this myself.

Exact same experience and mentality.
Gadafii:
Op you are a real niigga, damn real niigga
My motto in this life is "as long as I can not afford it, I don't need it, and if I can't afford it twice, I can't afford it"

Before I go fit buy phone of 200k, I go make sure say I get over 500k in my account, as a guy man like this, I get sure plugs for yaba where I dey buy okrika wears from him hand, when I wash and tidy am well with nice perf, u no fit know say na okrika, same as shoes, I no fit buy shoes above 8k presently, not that i don't have such money in my account, but I feel it's worthless to buy shoes of 8k when I have 50k in my account, I still have house rent to pay, NEPA bills to sort, gas to fill, fridge to fill, food to buy etc so why waste hard resources on things that doesn't really matter in the scheme of things

The basic goal is to cover unclothedness, if your Prada na 30k, he get shoes of 7k wey I go buy, our two go measure up squarely.

In this life, contentment in every stage of your life is bliss, there was a time I couldn't even afford a pair of jeans, now if I want to buy 5 once I will, na matter of time, no rush

I know of people who rush go buy iphone 11 some months ago, he's looking for who to buy it cheaper now, cos owu don blow him Papa

When I been wan rent house, I drew a budget, I wanted a self con, cos I cherish my privacy, it was the agent that I contacted that gave me scope, he asked if I have plans to get married soon, I Said no, he said why don't you just get a single room and just save money, since you go out every day to work and come back in the evening to sleep, why waste money on house when you won't be at home for a very long, I took the advice, if not I for borrow money join my saving to rent a self con, when it's time to pay next year I will be running around lmao.

At the same I have age mates living in duplex in lekki, serviced apartments in ikorodu etc, but na their time, I don't need to worry my self much, cos there are people who would give everything to have my place too, abi no be people dey sleep under bridge and inside shops for markets cheesy

1 Like

Re: Stop Doing This As A Guy by Pweetiedude(m): 11:40am On Oct 15, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:
You might want to proofread your post. Typos sending out the wrong message
Shey be you get the message.
Re: Stop Doing This As A Guy by Karlifate: 12:20pm On Oct 15, 2021
Bodybuilder, you makes sense wink
Re: Stop Doing This As A Guy by Draggun(m): 1:12pm On Oct 15, 2021
How can I like this twice? You make sense pass Sensei. Abeg no vess, with your permission, I go like copy and paste this write up for my WhatsApp status so that boys go learn new thing.

3 Likes

Re: Stop Doing This As A Guy by Truvelisback(m): 1:39pm On Oct 15, 2021
Abeg, no commess.
Re: Stop Doing This As A Guy by PERVENCHE: 3:14pm On Oct 15, 2021
My best friend and I got a cash out early last year. After settlement, we both had 1.2mill each. Npower had just stopped their 30grand ish. From 30k budget to 1.2mill.

My G based on Sabi man, buy second hand car 850grand. Rent house for Rayfield (Jos) our own version of lekki. 3 months balling, over used dick and empty account.

Me with skin in the game of I don get sense. I no buy car, I struggle open bet 9ja shop. Rent one small house for Horshe. Dey fly keke up and down.

A year later. Cash out no come again. I finally bought the car from him. I follow sorry for am employ am as manager. Sales dey like 500 to 600 grand on average each week.

Delayed gratification is key to success my brothers

May God bless our hustle.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop Doing This As A Guy by jericco1(m): 3:48pm On Oct 15, 2021
Thanks for this friendly reminder
Re: Stop Doing This As A Guy by Haywhymido(m): 5:34pm On Oct 15, 2021
HenryDion:

I'm a freelance writer. There are tons of skills to acquire. The question is, are you ready to sit down and dedicate months to learn without earning?

There lies your answer.
Yes, let me give it a try bro. Way forward? Should I msg you on WhatsApp?
Re: Stop Doing This As A Guy by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 15, 2021
Haywhymido:

Nah... I don't even have time for myself. But trust me, Google has everything you need.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Doing This As A Guy by Haywhymido(m): 6:44pm On Oct 15, 2021
HenryDion:

Nah... I don't even have time for myself. But trust me, Google has everything you need.
lolz, thanks

1 Like

Re: Stop Doing This As A Guy by Nobody: 6:54pm On Oct 15, 2021
bodybuilder:
As a guy work hard and live a nice life. Stop eyeing people's money. Stop bothering about people using iPhones and travelling to fucking Dubai. I'm not saying iPhones are bad, I personally love iPhones, but just fvvcking worry about some things until you can afford it. As long as you're broke iPhones are overrated. Learn how to despise things you can't afford. Worshiping money is not gonna make you rich bro, it's only gonna cause depression.

Try balance your life small. You need a little bit of everything. No be say you get only 500k for your hand you wan buy iPhone 12. You dey try to compete with Davido way don already balance im life. That's why you fucking unhappy. I feel balance is key to happiness you need a little bit of everything.

This life eh, you gats dey sure of basic needs as a human being that's food, shelter and clothing before you add up extra things. Try dey live your life to scale.

No ever dey try compete for this money spending thing because you no go ever win I promise you.

Boys go always get money pass you. You

Me way dey talk this things no be say I perfect sha. But as I dey advice others, I dey take style they advice myself by extension.

And abeg try dey enjoy by budget, you no fit afford Dubai yet no mean say you no fit go vacation. Go to Ghana, go to Kenya, if that wan too much, go to another state in Nigeria. Last last na still vacation. There are still beautiful places in Nigeria you haven't seen yet. Don't deprive yourself of vacation because e no fit afford the expensive ones, the Instagram friendly ones.

Even the Nigeria way no dey like America sef, you never still enjoy am finish.

Be like say I go travel go calabar this year for their carnival.

1 Like

Re: Stop Doing This As A Guy by Nobody: 7:03pm On Oct 15, 2021
Haywhymido:

Your reply sounds like you are doing someone a favour.
Re: Stop Doing This As A Guy by Nunam(m): 11:25pm On Oct 18, 2021
don't be envious stay real
Re: Stop Doing This As A Guy by Freelane33(m): 2:34am On Oct 19, 2021
Nairaland ladies dodged the bullets
Bunmhi:
Nairaland guys left the group grin
Re: Stop Doing This As A Guy by UncleJudax(m): 6:41am On Oct 19, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:
You might want to proofread your post. Typos sending out the wrong message
Typos for pigin English? shocked
Re: Stop Doing This As A Guy by Loki100: 7:30am On Oct 19, 2021
You’re intelligent my bro
Re: Stop Doing This As A Guy by greencard: 7:40am On Oct 19, 2021
Good words
Re: Stop Doing This As A Guy by OgogoroFreak(m): 8:52am On Oct 19, 2021
helinues:
If you want to have happiness for days, drink beer

If you want to have happiness for weeks, get married

But if you want to have happiness from the rest of your life, then mind your business.

mind your business or make money?
Re: Stop Doing This As A Guy by OgogoroFreak(m): 8:54am On Oct 19, 2021
Gadafii:
Op you are a real niigga, damn real niigga
My motto in this life is "as long as I can not afford it, I don't need it, and if I can't afford it twice, I can't afford it"

Before I go fit buy phone of 200k, I go make sure say I get over 500k in my account, as a guy man like this, I get sure plugs for yaba where I dey buy okrika wears from him hand, when I wash and tidy am well with nice perf, u no fit know say na okrika, same as shoes, I no fit buy shoes above 8k presently, not that i don't have such money in my account, but I feel it's worthless to buy shoes of 8k when I have 50k in my account, I still have house rent to pay, NEPA bills to sort, gas to fill, fridge to fill, food to buy etc so why waste hard resources on things that doesn't really matter in the scheme of things

The basic goal is to cover unclothedness, if your Prada na 30k, he get shoes of 7k wey I go buy, our two go measure up squarely.

In this life, contentment in every stage of your life is bliss, there was a time I couldn't even afford a pair of jeans, now if I want to buy 5 once I will, na matter of time, no rush

I know of people who rush go buy iphone 11 some months ago, he's looking for who to buy it cheaper now, cos owu don blow him Papa

When I been wan rent house, I drew a budget, I wanted a self con, cos I cherish my privacy, it was the agent that I contacted that gave me scope, he asked if I have plans to get married soon, I Said no, he said why don't you just get a single room and just save money, since you go out every day to work and come back in the evening to sleep, why waste money on house when you won't be at home for a very long, I took the advice, if not I for borrow money join my saving to rent a self con, when it's time to pay next year I will be running around lmao.

At the same I have age mates living in duplex in lekki, serviced apartments in ikorodu etc, but na their time, I don't need to worry my self much, cos there are people who would give everything to have my place too, abi no be people dey sleep under bridge and inside shops for markets cheesy
before u buy IPhone 13 pro max nko?
Re: Stop Doing This As A Guy by OgogoroFreak(m): 8:56am On Oct 19, 2021
Calibrator:
You wrote this from my mind bro.

Felt almost as if I penned this myself.

Exact same experience and mentality.
It sound more like broke people's anthem.
Re: Stop Doing This As A Guy by OgaTheTop2: 8:24pm On Oct 31, 2021
PERVENCHE:
My best friend and I got a cash out early last year. After settlement, we both had 1.2mill each. Npower had just stopped their 30grand ish. From 30k budget to 1.2mill.

My G based on Sabi man, buy second hand car 850grand. Rent house for Rayfield (Jos) our own version of lekki. 3 months balling, over used dick and empty account.

Me with skin in the game of I don get sense. I no buy car, I struggle open bet 9ja shop. Rent one small house for Horshe. Dey fly keke up and down.

A year later. Cash out no come again. I finally bought the car from him. I follow sorry for am employ am as manager. Sales dey like 500 to 600 grand on average each week.

Delayed gratification is key to success my brothers

May God bless our hustle.

...you mean, 500-600k on average each week? I refuse to believe. If true, I would like to have ten of this bet naija kiosk...abeg smiley
Re: Stop Doing This As A Guy by babavik: 8:52pm On Oct 31, 2021
HenryDion:

I'm a freelance writer. There are tons of skills to acquire. The question is, are you ready to sit down and dedicate months to learn without earning?

There lies your answer.
Please Sir do you have any tips on that?
Re: Stop Doing This As A Guy by babavik: 9:00pm On Oct 31, 2021
Gadafii:

Before I go fit buy phone of 200k, I go make sure say I get over 500k in my account, as a guy man like this, I get sure plugs for yaba where I dey buy okrika wears from him hand, when I wash and tidy am well with nice perf, u no fit know say na okrika, cheesy
Bros abeg you tidy me this your sure plug phone number??
Re: Stop Doing This As A Guy by LINSAR: 8:40pm On Feb 03
Coldie:
True I have had millions in my bank account for years but I no use iPhone 12 Pro Max until the time in my life when my 1 week pay could buy it.

It’s foolish saving for a whole year of your life only to use it to buy a phone, what if it gets stolen?

Can you mentor me please? Not because of iPhone but I want to be comfortable as a student with no support.

I promise to be loyal too.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet Gay Body Builders Who Fell In Love At The Gym(pictures) / Purpose Of Dick Slapping / Kanye West Pulls Down Wife, Bianca Censori Sheer Leggings To Expose Her Butt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.