Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,336 members, 7,954,373 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:47 PM

South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters (32520 Views)

Enugu Shuts Down As Sit At Home Bites Harder / Military Helicopters Patrol For Buhari As Sit-At-Home Paralyses Enugu, Imo / Banks, Markets, Schools Open As Sit-At-Home Fails In Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters by AlieninPH: 4:27pm On Oct 15, 2021
NGpatriot:

So, hurting your own people is how to hurt Nigeria? Your own people are the sacrificial lamb, their blood must flow to hurt Nigeria, their businesses must be destroyed to hurt Nigeria, they must feel hurt and pain to hurt Nigeria?

I honestly think there's a manufacturing plant somewhere in the SE where they manufacture rettarded people with rettarded and badly formatted brain people.

It's like you drinking poison while hoping I die instead of you with the poison in your mouth.

I know we laugh at you people's insane and lunatic reasoning, but knowing that you people are really serious makes me wonder..

I don't understand the thinking of some Igbos. How can you think you will hurt the business of other Nigerians by destroying the business of fellow Igbos.
I now agree totally that lots of them have flat unproductive brains.
Re: South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters by ScamHunter: 5:26pm On Oct 15, 2021
dig64:
I love how Buhari and his minions are backpedalling in their propaganda seeing that Biafra is Igbo and Igbo is Biafra.

Before, they said Biafra is Nnamdi Kanu and hoodlums in Upper Iweka, later they blamed abroad Igbos, now Igbos in Lagos have joined in showing them that we can easily forfeit outlr houses all over Nigeria we built with our sweat if it drags us back from Biafra. cheesy

They never understood Igbos. Despite not receiving any federal help and being marginalized in that Nigerian shithole, we are the least affected by poverty.

We are not saying that hunger is killing us but you need to understand our competition is not Fulani or Nigeria. We see ourselves in the light of Europeans and our alleged Jewish brothers in Israel.

When we look at how Nigeria is developing backwards, it not only pains us. It hurts us so much knowing it will take centuries after we disintegrate for us to catch up with the people we are supposed to be competing with.

But Buhari is looking at it like Fulani man: You people are hustling and eating well. You can afford fura de nunu and gworo. What else do you need? grin

Stellar...I have to save this here. Nigerians think our spirit is the typical black man that all he cares about is food. Fulani, food, Yoruba food and beef and party, even when Fulani call them gluttonous, majority tribes food, minorities food. That's why they're fixated on crude oil. What they're oblivious of is that we are in a class of our own even though our skin is dark.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters by chigoziri2403(m): 5:47pm On Oct 15, 2021
nwajesus12:
what about the release of MNK? Wouldn't that be a reasonable solution rather than brute force.
even if he's released,some rogue groups would still continue the stay at home using one vague reason or another to cause mayhem, nnamdi kanu release won't stop the agitations
Re: South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters by NGpatriot: 5:52pm On Oct 15, 2021
jerseyboy:
Na So

You are already in slavery, you are all slaves, you are slaves under a brutal terrorist occupation, slaves doesn't have freedom of movement, they do what they are told or be killed, beaten or slaughtered like chicken.

You are confined to your house and they dictate to you when to stay home or leave your house or be killed.

You can not go outside to look for your daily bread until you are told by your slave masters to do so or be killed

This is slavery and your own people are the slave masters.

You people are slaves and you don't even know it..

Sad..

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters by barcaboi(m): 8:00pm On Oct 15, 2021
greymiles:
Thought afonjas said our sit at home can’t make them go hungry grin
We will cripple the whole economy of this zoo
So dumb you couldn’t comprehend what was said; is it afonja that runs transport business to the east
Re: South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters by barcaboi(m): 8:00pm On Oct 15, 2021
EasternActivist:

Anybody in any state doing business with the east will eventually loose. And it will aswell hurt the economy of the state. In Insecurity, North is gone and now east is about to go bc of fg non-dialogue approach. Las las e go affect Nigeria's economy

Thanks to benin republic cos maybe by now sw will be boiling as well
Boiler
Re: South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters by Ushman333: 6:42am On Oct 16, 2021
Ecne:

Yeah!
And since they add nothing to the Nigerian economy, why not carve them off your map, instead of resisting their desire to be on their own.
It's my SS Peeps that's delaying this exit
They are a dot, in the middle of nowhere.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

2019 Presidency: APC, PDP's Chances In Six Geopolitical Zones / PHOTOS: Saraki Visits Fayose / Edo Election: Obaseki And Wife Cast Their Votes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.