Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,114 members, 7,957,164 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:21 AM

South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters (32544 Views)

Enugu Shuts Down As Sit At Home Bites Harder / Military Helicopters Patrol For Buhari As Sit-At-Home Paralyses Enugu, Imo / Banks, Markets, Schools Open As Sit-At-Home Fails In Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters by infogeneral: 11:26am On Oct 15, 2021
Some people don't mind setting thier house of fire because they hate Buhari. Foolishness at its peak!

1 Like

Re: South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters by ezechi24(m): 11:27am On Oct 15, 2021
deji17:
Igbos should keep their self inflicted pains to themselves.

it is better for us to kill ourselves now and cleans the land off the sabotours than allow the foolanis turn our land to burial ground...like benue, jos, kaduna, osun, ogun,ibadan, zamfara, and the rest of them other burial grounds.....let our land remain unsafe by the soldiers ..at least we know the people causing mayhem are the soldiers and we can know how to handle them...than the foolanis coming to breed more terrorists in our land....anyway them go still collect time go reach only them go use their leg run comort.
Re: South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters by baralatie(m): 11:29am On Oct 15, 2021
AtikuNetwork:
According to the report, all the mentioned businesses being affected are igbo transport businesses that majorly ply the Lagos to South-East route. It's a pity MNK and his terrorist goons are spreading their terror to igbos in other parts of Nigeria.
Re: South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters by Terrier99: 11:34am On Oct 15, 2021
Tomek09:
[s][/s]
One bullet from ur afonja girlfriend dirty pant which she hasn't washed since 3 weeks. Lol. U all make a lot of noise and senseless mouth with cowardice written beneath. That's one thing I hate about Yorubas. Action speaks louder than voice. If you want to shoot or fire a bullet, bring it on. Men are action driven creatures not noise makers like market women.

They will bomb your family and kill all of you on Friday. That same evening, I'll pop champagne in Lagos. No be me say make una stupid.

1 Like

Re: South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters by Nobody: 11:40am On Oct 15, 2021
Na So

Re: South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters by Tyche(m): 11:43am On Oct 15, 2021
EasternActivist:

Who are the ones bankrupting it!?!

Are you even ok or is hatred beclouding your judgement!?!

In any way, you're not just ok

The hallmark of certified madmen is thinking every other person is mad
Re: South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters by OmoEpe(m): 11:54am On Oct 15, 2021
EasternActivist:
[s][/s]

My dear that comment you quoted is not for you. It's highly above your reasoning. Focus on enhancing yourself

Says one whose reasoning faculties are outsourced to the dwarf Albinoic Cownu aka the Baboon in DSS cage

Re: South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters by Ushman333: 11:55am On Oct 15, 2021
uote author=dettolgel post=106753401]

haha it seems like it took you over an hour to read my post? grin grin You must have cost that brilliant boy down your streets precious time in trying to explain my superior logic to you grin grin grin grin grin

Anyways, you can go home now and insult your LovePeddler of a mother and then get into shouting fight with your public toilet sisters. since that is your daily routine grin grin grin grin

After which you can sit around the front of your compound looking at the back side of every street girls that walks by, while you and Sodiq discuss how you will shift her womb. While Sodiq remind you of the need for you to kill yourself soon through suicide bombing so you can be rewarded with 70 virgins. grin grin

Please can you kaboom yourself soon ejoo. do it before you start breading ooh grin

Edit 1: you still dey quarrel with your sister, i dey here dey wait for you ode terrorist son of a wh.ore. grin grin grin

edit 2; you still dey insult your LovePeddler of a mother? grin grin grin grin grin Na thunder go fire your miserable life there for causing that woman grief unto say she be olosho grin grin grin[/quote]

Only a fool will spend time, reading that incoherent gibberish you typed there. You are a disgrace to igbo land. Igbos start educating your men in the village, they are really dumb.
Re: South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters by OmoEpe(m): 12:00pm On Oct 15, 2021
TripleOh7:
[s][/s]

Ode leleyi sha.

How is the killing of Igbos in the east affecting any southwest state?

The only thing you export to by the southwest is your hungry selves looking for greener pastures.

After that nko?

Do you bring in food or something?

The only people affected in the southwest are the Igbos living in the southwest who want to go home.

Nobody goes to the east except Igbos.

The guy is a slowpoke. Who in his right senses have any important reason to visit their cursed and barren land?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters by EasternActivist: 12:02pm On Oct 15, 2021
OmoEpe:

Says one whose reasoning faculties are outsourced to the dwarf Albinoic Cownu aka the Baboon in DSS cage

You're not ok. You need serious help else going this way you will end up being a waste product
Re: South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters by EasternActivist: 12:03pm On Oct 15, 2021
[s]
Tyche:

The hallmark of certified madmen is thinking every other person is mad
[/s]

So says a mad man
Re: South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters by odomanis: 12:04pm On Oct 15, 2021
IamWonderful:
Pain affected the transportation and transporters and it is Igbo that is involved in transportation to the east how do I care when it doesn't stop the Lagos State government from paying my salary

Goods that used to come into Lagos from Aba and Onitsha will be affected. You wont be able to buy and when you do,not at the same price.
Re: South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters by OmoEpe(m): 12:06pm On Oct 15, 2021
oyatz:

Name the House of Reps member that is an Igbo.

The ways you people were gloating over the elections of Hon Rita Orji (Ajeromi/Ifelodun) and Hon Nwosu (Oshodi-Isolo) in 2015 sent very wrong signals to the Lagos electorates and the Political class in Lagos such that by 2019, they ensured they weren't re-elected.

The unofficial Lagos policy is that no Igbo will ever taste political power again in Lagos.
Their sense of entitlement is their albatross. Parasites forming co-owner

Re: South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 15, 2021
greymiles:
Thought afonjas said our sit at home can’t make them go hungry grin
We will cripple the whole economy of this zoo
PIG,CONTINUE TO KILL YOURSELVES. EPA N'PA ARARE OLOUN P'AJA.
Re: South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters by OmoEpe(m): 12:12pm On Oct 15, 2021
EasternActivist:

You're not ok. You need serious help else going this way you will end up being a waste product

No matter how wasted I ever get I can't get to the level of outsourcing my reasoning abilities to an imbecilic Baboon like Cownu

So chill you are in a worse situation

1 Like

Re: South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters by EdwardRandy(m): 12:26pm On Oct 15, 2021
Aufbauh:

Typical Ipob mentality! Bunch of resentful folks
"Resentment is like drinking poison and then hoping it will kill your enemies". Nelson Mandela

FYI, the primary and secondary victims of all this Ipob shenanigans are the Igbos.
Ask yourself, how many non Igbos do business from and to alaigbo? Very negligible.

It is also instructive to note that the NE has been boiling and neck-deep in terror activities for the past 12 years, and that has not stopped Nigeria from existing.
The SE is equally not different from the NE as they contribute little or nothing to the nation economy.
Mugu, if we contribute nothing to the economy of Nigeria why not let us go?
Re: South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters by kechywillz(m): 12:35pm On Oct 15, 2021
Aufbauh:

"Resentment is like drinking poison and then hoping it will kill your enemies". Nelson Mandela

FYI, the primary and secondary victims of all this Ipob shenanigans are the Igbos.
Ask yourself, how many non Igbos do business from and to alaigbo? Very negligible.

It is also instructive to note that the NE has been boiling and neck-deep in terror activities for the past 12 years, and that has not stopped Nigeria from existing.
The SE is equally not different from the NE as they contribute little or nothing to the nation economy.
If it has little or nothing it contribute to the nation,carve them out with their 5 states out from Nigeria,so that Nigeria can be better without them
Re: South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters by Nobody: 12:54pm On Oct 15, 2021
NGpatriot:

So, hurting your own people is how to hurt Nigeria? Your own people are the sacrificial lamb, their blood must flow to hurt Nigeria, their businesses must be destroyed to hurt Nigeria, they must feel hurt and pain to hurt Nigeria?

I honestly think there's a manufacturing plant somewhere in the SE where they manufacture rettarded people with rettarded and badly formatted brain people.

It's like you drinking poison while hoping I die instead of you with the poison in your mouth.

I know we laugh at you people's insane and lunatic reasoning, but knowing that you people are really serious makes me wonder..

And why should they choose to hurt you or your investments when they don't have any business with you.
Ever heard of the word 'hunger strike'?
Re: South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters by Nobody: 12:58pm On Oct 15, 2021
Aufbauh:

Yeah!
And since they add nothing to the Nigerian economy, why not carve them off your map, instead of resisting their desire to be on their own.
It's my SS Peeps that's delaying this exit
Re: South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters by StuntingBlack(m): 1:10pm On Oct 15, 2021
Tomek09:

Yen yen yen..... fearful lots. Can you stand and fight aboki or Igbo person? Just be sincere, can you battle an aboki or Igbo man to man as a Yoruba blood??

Say what?
....tis this judo or a fist fight? bwahahah cheesy

Dude, don't fool yourself thinking your mirage numbers in Lagos will count WHEN TRIBAL CRISES EVER OCCURS ANYWHERE IN THE SW. I just pity you guys cos the reality of ethnic cleansing will occur right before your very eyes and dawn on you. Surely I say to you, You will be reminded you that you are in YORUBALAND, not America or the nonsensical 'no man's land tag you all give Lagos.

Advice: Build bridges, not walls.

And you think building walls will hold the already strained relationship Yorubas has with other ethnics, try inciting them and how that will end. Shebi we lazy na..then try inciting is and see what happens.
Re: South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters by Akuruoulo(m): 1:16pm On Oct 15, 2021
NGpatriot:
They are burning their businesses in the SE and hurting their own people, they are also hurting their brothers and sisters and business owners in Lagos and elsewhere in Nigeria.

The pain, hurt and death applies only to you and your people.

When you are doing something to hurt other people, but you are actually hurting yourselves, you are killing only your own people and destroying only your own economy, then something is seriously wrong with your.

This is collective madness and self-destruction.

I don't know who swear for you people, but the pesin no show mercy at all.

Sad.

Las Las yoluba People aren't living a better life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters by Aufbauh(m): 1:23pm On Oct 15, 2021
kechywillz:

If it has little or nothing it contribute to the nation,carve them out with their 5 states out from Nigeria,so that Nigeria can be better without them

If only i have the power they could have been long gone since the third republic instead of them tarnishing Nigeria image overseas through criminality.

1 Like

Re: South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters by 7lives: 2:05pm On Oct 15, 2021
Urbanchampion:

You're brainless. You twisted the whole thing, deceiving yourself and your likes. If you like kill the entire Igbos in the South East, it won't draw a tear from any Yoruba natinality. At the end of it all, we shall see who the real losers of your nonsensical orders are.

https://www.nairaland.com/2543977/igbos-lying-negative-consequences-ozodi
Stop wasting your time.

1 Like

Re: South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters by dettolgel: 2:12pm On Oct 15, 2021
Ushman333:
uote author=dettolgel post=106753401]

Only a fool will spend time, reading that incoherent gibberish you typed there. You are a disgrace to igbo land. Igbos start educating your men in the village, they are really dumb.

Afonja head slammer offspring of fallen demon and son of a LovePeddler grin grin grin grin You can't even quote me well, hiding to post grin grin grin grin

Hiding from your slave master, abi the Igbo man banging your mom and sister for exchange of food is at home and you scared to breath not to provoke him ? grin grin grin grin

Awon head slammer after hitting your head on the ground you can quietly go and kaboom yourself grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters by OmoEpe(m): 2:13pm On Oct 15, 2021
od501:

Aww...how caring. How come you didn't show such sympathy when NK was kidnapped? Why didn't you show such sympathy when hundreds of innocent, armless IPOB members were killed. Now you are lamenting as if you care, you never cared, so..just keep it that way.

Which right thinking human being will show sympathy for a lunatic that insult and encourage hatred for every other tribes.
Cownu is a raving lunatic that should be kept in the DSS cage awaiting public exhibitions in Yankari game reserve

He isn't fit to live among sane human beings
Re: South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters by OmoEpe(m): 2:15pm On Oct 15, 2021
dadabashua1:
I used to rate the igbos as intelligent people, but since I joined nairaland,the kind of comments I see from some of them here has changed my mentality... Like seriously going through some comments here is absolutely shocking,let me assume those comment are just for cruise,WTF sad shocked

CRUISE??* They are as dumb as Cownu the Baboon

Re: South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters by Bestunclejoe(m): 2:23pm On Oct 15, 2021
greymiles:
Thought afonjas said our sit at home can’t make them go hungry grin
We will cripple the whole economy of this zoo
You be "mumu"
You people will die of hunger very soon and the place will become another Afghanistan.
Re: South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters by Tomek09(m): 2:38pm On Oct 15, 2021
[s]
Ushman333:

We not chasing no one, even foreigners are here, but that your big mouth you were cursed with that caused the killings of 3million igbos, will lead to your undoing. No one except Ipobians and foolish igbos claim other people's land. No other tribe likes to claim Lagos like igbos, and you say you are proud of biafra. Biafra that is a desolate land, the dot in the middle of nowhere. una mouth go destroy una.
If you claim Lagos, why don't you collect omonile dues, why do you pay omonile dues even in Ladipo market, why is an Igbo man not the governor of Lagos. Thunder fire your block head and big mouth. Bastard.
I see your big mouths getting you chased out of Lagos, continue ranting online...you will remain the most marginalized and oppressed because una no get sense, everyone hates igbos, we only tolerate you cos of Nigeria, that you hate so much. A land of cheap prostitute, drug dealers and ritualists.
Any foreigner out there, know this, avoid igbos, they are evil block head scums.
[/s]
E pain am well well grin grin grin

I love your tears grin grin
Re: South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters by uthlaw: 2:38pm On Oct 15, 2021
Redcrafton:

All you people know is Lagos this, Lagos that..

Are you guys from Irabiji, Ilobu and other tiny SW villages, who have no single investment in Lagos, from Lagos?

that shouldn't bothered you,go back to your father's Father land to develop it for your incoming Biafra!
Re: South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters by Tomek09(m): 2:39pm On Oct 15, 2021
Spherical77:
LMAO grin You wanna compare AfghanEASTstan to west?

No be me and you go dey wrestle over nothing
Mtcheeeew. U no get talk buddy.
Re: South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters by od501: 3:00pm On Oct 15, 2021
OmoEpe:

Which right thinking human being will show sympathy for a lunatic that insult and encourage hatred for every other tribes.
Cownu is a raving lunatic that should be kept in the DSS cage awaiting public exhibitions in Yankari game reserve

He isn't fit to live among sane human beings

Really? If NK is a lunatic like you claim, what is the likes of Gumi, Pantami, and El Rufia who are known sponsors of terrorism?
So NK is now a lunatic for facing jihadist head on? He has become a lunatic for telling you the truth to your faces? Keep doing your master's bids, goodluck.
Re: South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters by nwajesus12(m): 4:09pm On Oct 15, 2021
chigoziri2403:
Vast majority of Igbo people abhor this sit at home, Igbos are naturally hustlers and learned people,their hands are tied, nobody wants to open his shop on Monday,and have his shop burnt on Tuesday, hence the compliance,
The government of each Eastern states should flood the streets with adequate security on Mondays and other days,
The lives of people don't only matter during election period
what about the release of MNK? Wouldn't that be a reasonable solution rather than brute force.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Obaseki Presents Disputed Certificates As INEC Lists 14 For Edo Governorship / Wike Plots To Join APC / Keyamo Reacts To Reports Of APC Buying Votes In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.